Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence (22675 Views)

Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire / Hushpuppi: Probe Abba Kyari, Hand Him Over To FBI If Found Guilty– PDP To Buhari / AMCON: Buhari Replaces Muiz Banire With Edward Adamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence by lalasticlala(m): 7:39pm On Aug 02, 2021
A Senior Advocate of Nigeria, Muiz Banire, says that a Deputy Commissioner of Police, Abba Kyari, could turn himself in to the Interpol if he is certain that he is innocent of the allegations preferred against him by the United States Attorney’s Office, Central District of California.

The American court had issued an arrest warrant against Kyari for his alleged role in the case of alleged international fraud involving five other persons and running into over $1m.

He noted, however, that Kyari’s indictment by the American court is a dent on Nigeria’s image.

Banire spoke on Channels Television’s Sunday Politics programme.

The Lagos State ex-Environment commissioner was reacting to DCP Kyari’s suspension by the Police Service Commission on Sunday.

Speaking on the Channels TV programme, Banire said, “Certainly, it is a dent on the image of the country, but we are handling the issue very well so far.

“What is going on is an internal investigation of the matter and, until a prima facie case is established against the officer, he is still presumed innocent.”

Banire’s view tallies with the American court’s Press statement on Kyari’s arrest warrant, which stated that “A criminal complaint and an indictment contain allegations that a defendant has committed a crime. Every defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.”

Continuing, Banire said, “Even at that, I’m not aware of any specific request for extradition now. All that we have learnt so far now is that there is an arrest warrant issued by a court of law in the United States, the implication of which is that the Interpol is supposed to execute it anywhere the officer [Kyari] is found.”

On what the law says about the arrest warrant issued by the Central District of California against Kyari, Banire said, “He is wanted in the United States for the purpose of prosecution, but then, before a Nigerian citizen can be extradited, there are processes to be followed.

“Although the law is neither here nor there, I know that there is this 1967 Legal Notice that is often relied upon by the Office of Attorney General of the Federation when it comes to the issue of extradition between Nigeria and the United States.

“However, some of us believe that Section 12 of the Nigerian Constitution will certainly override that particular Legal Notice and, for that, it cannot be said that there is an extradition treaty that is enforceable between Nigeria and the United States.

“But be that as it may, my expectation is that, before we can even go to that level, the preliminary investigation as it is about to be done is necessary for us to establish a prima facie case before we can trigger the process of any extradition.”

In addition, the Senior Advocate said that, based on personal point of view, Kyari could turn himself in to the Interpol if he is sure of his innocence.

“In my point of view, morally speaking, in allegation of this nature, there is nothing wrong, particularly if the officer is sure of himself, to even turn himself in; because, so far, there is no complications in the matter, and there is nothing wrong in running there to say, ‘Look, I want to clear my reputation.’

“So, beyond the investigation being done by the government, he can also avail of himself of the opportunity that is already afforded.

“So, as far as law is concerned, what is being done is due process.”

https://punchng.com/hushpuppi-kyari-can-turn-himself-in-if-hes-sure-of-his-innocence-san/

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence by obonujoker(m): 7:41pm On Aug 02, 2021
Lol... He will never surrender... You think FBI kooks at faces?? They even lock up CIA spies gan...

My prayer is that CIA SAD don't enter Nigeria to kidnap Kyari... Lol

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence by LORDLARGE(m): 7:41pm On Aug 02, 2021
Dear Mr Abba Kyari I just want to tell you that Karma is a bitch!!
This haunting is not a coincidence check yourself and ask if you killed and maimed innocent souls in the name of fighting crime.
Then if you did am sorry karma doesn't look at your achievements
It just fvxk you straight up at the right time

165 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence by Chris525: 7:41pm On Aug 02, 2021
To be honest, thats what he would do if he was as innocent as he claims.

This is music in the ears of IPOB irritants on nairaland. Their food is ready grin grin Once its a Fulani at the receiving end, maximum erection but their Uzor Kalu who stole a SE state blind is a hero. Ndi mumu.

9 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:42pm On Aug 02, 2021
grin

Abba Kyari is a useless bastard condemned criminal
he should be made to face the full wrath of the feds
he's now an international fugitive and nothing can save him not even 55 pieces of buhari will save him or 679 pieces shettima.
he's a toss already
he's no different than Pablo escabo when he was wanted by the feds
Hehehehe God don catch monkey ooo

Monogamy helinues was defending him saying he's innocent till it was obvious, then he tries shifting goal posts but the eagle eyes of upright Nairalanders didn't allowed him so he kept crying and crying and crying
fortunately for him I'm a handkerchief vendor and I have enough stock for him.
next time don't support criminals thinking they'll always have their way because of Buhari maladministration.

God bless United States of America

114 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence by tillaman(m): 7:43pm On Aug 02, 2021
If I hear, na high way to jail o he nor go try am
Na Naija him go die

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence by RZArecta(m): 7:44pm On Aug 02, 2021
Who born dog grin

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence by after4: 7:45pm On Aug 02, 2021
Abeg who hold the mic make hem give this man.
Onyema was indicted even without a court arrest warrant on him and he cleared himself and he is still doing his business. This obioma corpse cops is busy staring up ethnic sentiments to his karma.
D pesin wey talk sey karma Nah woman no make mistake. She serves it cold no chilled

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence by Ningp: 7:47pm On Aug 02, 2021
Okay
Re: Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence by elganzar(m): 7:47pm On Aug 02, 2021
Exactly what we've been saying...

He should follow the same advice they gave to Igboho_ to come in(to custody) and clear his name...

It's America, the righteous gets to be as bold as a lion...

38 Likes

Re: Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence by Thermodynamics(m): 7:48pm On Aug 02, 2021
Yes, but we all know that he won't do that because he is guilty.

13 Likes

Re: Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence by bigdammyj: 7:48pm On Aug 02, 2021
Noted
Re: Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence by seunlayi(m): 7:48pm On Aug 02, 2021
He will never surrender

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence by Crowwejihadist: 7:48pm On Aug 02, 2021
Arrewa let's protect our own, even if he is a fraudster he is not worse than Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence by kindlyheart: 7:48pm On Aug 02, 2021
if he is innocent, he will surely come out victorious else the kind karma thunder wey go fire am eeh..

5 Likes

Re: Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence by hopevalley: 7:48pm On Aug 02, 2021
Banire is a lair. So, this has become an APC affair. Ohhhh!!!!! Nigeria is gone. Look at a whole SAN. Check out my signature if you are interested in going into export business.
Re: Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence by Coronavirus84: 7:48pm On Aug 02, 2021
For His involvement in the crime, if he mistakenly board a plane to the United state of America am sure he is not coming back to Nigeria in the next 20years. Abba kyari is a national disgrace entity to Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence by BritishAirways: 7:48pm On Aug 02, 2021
But we all know he won't and he is in Nigeria grin
Re: Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence by Jerryherd: 7:48pm On Aug 02, 2021
cool

Mscheeew

White worshiping is annoying in Nigeria... Many think they are slaves to white men especially Americans

If NYPD , FBI or any security agency in America is accused of collecting bribe in America , will Nigerian Police Force ask FBI or NYPD boss to come for prosecution in Nigeria

Same Imbecilic dunce that condemned Kenya for unlawful rendition want Abba Kyari extradited

This is why smaller countries like Benin Republic are far more respected than so called giants of Africa

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence by butpro(m): 7:48pm On Aug 02, 2021
Its easy for a camel to pass through the needle hole.......
Re: Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence by inoki247: 7:48pm On Aug 02, 2021
lol make he go study Buruji case jejely cos laik diz laik diz if he try am trap go catch am ni...

1 Like

Re: Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence by 52desid: 7:48pm On Aug 02, 2021
Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3,500 hundred naira only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Re: Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:48pm On Aug 02, 2021
Tor

2 Likes

Re: Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence by Thinktwicemybro: 7:48pm On Aug 02, 2021
The tailor will never hand himself over, the evidence against him is overwhelming and FBI has more. I heard he has be demoted to counter officer. Demotion is not what we want, hand him over to answer the law.
He escaped the EndSARS protest but karma looked for the right time to visit him. The blood of all those he extrajudicially killed are calling for his head. His end is now in disgrace.
Supercop indeed!

1 Like

Re: Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence by Authoreety: 7:48pm On Aug 02, 2021
The selfish rogue has serious backing, hence his arrogance

Imagine forming super cop just for personal gains

1 Like

Re: Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:49pm On Aug 02, 2021
Well said.

1 Like

Re: Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence by Pavore9: 7:49pm On Aug 02, 2021
If I hear! cheesy
Re: Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 02, 2021
Speechless lipsrsealed
Re: Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence by Lattop(m): 7:49pm On Aug 02, 2021
Yes but I can ensure you that he has a lot of heads in his cupboard and he's not willing to do d needful

1 Like

Re: Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence by TheEnygma(m): 7:49pm On Aug 02, 2021
It is said in the good book that "the evil is always afraid and runs when no one pursues , but the righteous are as bold as lions"....
We all know that the U.S. has a very effective and functional judicial system and as long as you're innocent without any evidence against you, nothing can happen to you, even if they mistakenly incarcerate you, the court will pay you enough money as compensation.

However with the reluctance of the so called "super cop" to go to America and clear his name means that the man is clearly guilty and dirty.
This also brings a big problem for the "cabal" at Aso Rock because there are in a dilemma of what to do.
First they can't refuse to let him be extradited because that might cause a lot of problems in terms of international relations (don't forget that most of our greedy corrupt politicians have most of their assets in the U.S.)
Secondly they can't let him go because his charges might be much and might be forced to "snitch" just like Hush has already done (only God knows how many names he will sing out).
This is to show you that The American government has planned everything out from the start and wanna hold our government by the balls for reasons best known to them.

Finally my advice to Kyari is simple; "when you eventually get to jail.... DON'T DROP SOAP" gringringrin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dapo Abiodun Abandons Amosun's Multimillion-Naira Model School, Ago-Iwoye / Ogun Teacher Tackles Bank, Online Store As Fraudsters Empty Account / Disquiet In APC As Two Members Of Presidential Campaign Council Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.