Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

"Off Your Cameras" — Tinubu Aides Tell Supporters After He "Peed" On His Cloth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Off Your Cameras" — Tinubu Aides Tell Supporters After He "Peed" On His Cloth (6498 Views)

DSS Carts Away Files On Tinubu, Aides From ICPC, CCB - Sahara Reporters / Okowa Appreciates Supporters After He Was Announced As The Running Mate To Atiku / Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Off Your Cameras" — Tinubu Aides Tell Supporters After He "Peed" On His Cloth by Gucciblog: 6:55pm On Jan 03, 2023
Time to change diapers; shut down the cameras!

Nigeria's leadership and followership problem was summed up in this 30 seconds video. Kai.

Watch the video below
https://twitter.com/ChrisEziaghala/status/1610245680567558144?t=-INE-eNJil6aqFDmJ7FEmg&s=19

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Off Your Cameras" — Tinubu Aides Tell Supporters After He "Peed" On His Cloth by Gucciblog: 6:55pm On Jan 03, 2023
Kai

See reactions below

1 Like

Re: "Off Your Cameras" — Tinubu Aides Tell Supporters After He "Peed" On His Cloth by Houstency(m): 6:59pm On Jan 03, 2023
Watch as the Emilokan mod and owner of NL refuse to push this to frontpage, but very swift to do so for other leading candidates. One begin to wonder what Emilokan kept at the seat of power that he his ready to die grabbing it! Cursed be his wicked and heartless supporters starting from the buffoons on NL!

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Off Your Cameras" — Tinubu Aides Tell Supporters After He "Peed" On His Cloth by alsudan: 7:00pm On Jan 03, 2023
Them swear for this country?

How can this dying Gorilla be contesting for the highest office in the land.

Every sane Nigerian deserves to feel embarrassed.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Off Your Cameras" — Tinubu Aides Tell Supporters After He "Peed" On His Cloth by Obojuju: 7:01pm On Jan 03, 2023
The choice of life or death has been given to Nigerians and they will make a big pronouncement on the 25th of February 2023 by electing Peter Obi as the next President of Nigeria. That’s the option taken by Nigerians. Buhari has taught us bitter lessons that every Nigerian is now wary of everything concerning Tinubu or APC. We want an emergence of a new Nigeria now like never before. Tinubu should save his rotten image and support Obi and the world will celebrate him and acknowledge his good sides because his bad sides stink like soak away. He has not understood Nigerians want his money but don't him like him as a person or for presidency. His Muslim-Muslim ticket has fueled silent revolution that even affected his state election. He is pressed like Agege bread in the south by Obi being a Christian and in the north by Atiku being a landlord. What's his expectation? The odds are dangerously against him.

He should be wise enough to understand the handwritings on the wall and redeem his image. The only option he has is to do the daring and support Obi since the north has used him to destroy APC. He will thank me later for following this advice. Nigerians don't celebrate hunger, pian and division, we want a Nigeria built on equality, justice and peace.
Nigerians this time around as a matter of urgency are voting the new breed, Peter Obi/Datti Ahmed for a new Nigeria. God bless Nigeria!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Off Your Cameras" — Tinubu Aides Tell Supporters After He "Peed" On His Cloth by EtinosaDLaw(m): 7:02pm On Jan 03, 2023
The number 1 thing Tinubu has been consistent in doing is humiliating himself. God forbid he ever becomes President and starts humiliating Nigerians like this! We'd be the laughing stock of the whole world!!

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Off Your Cameras" — Tinubu Aides Tell Supporters After He "Peed" On His Cloth by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 03, 2023
Now he his licking a microphone. These APC urchins don't mean well for Nigeria.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Off Your Cameras" — Tinubu Aides Tell Supporters After He "Peed" On His Cloth by Obalacam(m): 7:05pm On Jan 03, 2023
Disgrace upon disgrace.
For crying out loud, this man ought to be in a care giving facility.
May this man not happen to Nigeria and Nigerians

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Off Your Cameras" — Tinubu Aides Tell Supporters After He "Peed" On His Cloth by Plus10(m): 7:06pm On Jan 03, 2023
Those supporting Tinubu for president are the real enemies of Nigeria.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Off Your Cameras" — Tinubu Aides Tell Supporters After He "Peed" On His Cloth by ganisucks(f): 7:06pm On Jan 03, 2023
Could be for security reasons. It's a normal protocol for security details.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Off Your Cameras" — Tinubu Aides Tell Supporters After He "Peed" On His Cloth by AntiTerrorist: 7:09pm On Jan 03, 2023
EtinosaDLaw:
The number 1 thing Tinubu is consistent at doing is humiliating himself. God forbid he ever becomes President and starts humiliating Nigerians like this! We'd be the laughing stock of the whole world!!
Nobody de-markets Tinubu more himself and his urchins. They will all be disgraced next month.

17 Likes

Re: "Off Your Cameras" — Tinubu Aides Tell Supporters After He "Peed" On His Cloth by Plus10(m): 7:10pm On Jan 03, 2023
Supporters- on your mandate we shall stand

Provosts- shut up your mouths

God I pray I will not be disgraced in my life grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Off Your Cameras" — Tinubu Aides Tell Supporters After He "Peed" On His Cloth by Plus10(m): 7:11pm On Jan 03, 2023
ganisucks:
I guess you didn't whatch the video?They actually wantd to change his diaper. Not laughing at him though!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Off Your Cameras" — Tinubu Aides Tell Supporters After He "Peed" On His Cloth by Sheistoopretty(f): 7:13pm On Jan 03, 2023
Gucciblog:
Time to change diapers; shut down the cameras!

Nigeria's leadership and followership problem was summed up in this 30 seconds video. Kai.

Watch the video below
https://twitter.com/ChrisEziaghala/status/1610245680567558144?t=-INE-eNJil6aqFDmJ7FEmg&s=19

cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Off Your Cameras" — Tinubu Aides Tell Supporters After He "Peed" On His Cloth by ganisucks(f): 7:20pm On Jan 03, 2023
Plus10:
Supporters- on your mandate we shall stand

Provosts- shut up your mouths

God I pray I will not be disgraced in my life grin grin

That was so uncalled for by the security details. They could have used more subtle ways to handle the crowd.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Off Your Cameras" — Tinubu Aides Tell Supporters After He "Peed" On His Cloth by ganisucks(f): 7:22pm On Jan 03, 2023
Plus10:

I guess you didn't whatch the video?They actually wantd to change his diaper. Not laughing at him though!

That fact was not established. All I saw was the security helping Tinubu to a corner to check if something had gone awry with his outfit.
Re: "Off Your Cameras" — Tinubu Aides Tell Supporters After He "Peed" On His Cloth by devilmaycry: 7:28pm On Jan 03, 2023
Truly...what was he trying to do that they covered him and refused cameras?? undecided

I said it...and will keep saying it, this man should be resting and receiving health care than trying to be president

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Off Your Cameras" — Tinubu Aides Tell Supporters After He "Peed" On His Cloth by id911(m): 7:28pm On Jan 03, 2023
ganisucks:

That fact was not established. All I saw was the security helping Tinubu to a corner to check if something had gone awry with his outfit.

From the video, it's obvious the man is really not well. I wonder why some people want to disgrace the whole country like this. Imagine if it's in international meeting something like that happen. Nigeria will be a laughing stock should Tinubu wins.

Too bad APC left a refined man like Osinbajo for this man.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Off Your Cameras" — Tinubu Aides Tell Supporters After He "Peed" On His Cloth by Chinjo2: 7:30pm On Jan 03, 2023
Never again in this country should we have a drug baron for a president

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Off Your Cameras" — Tinubu Aides Tell Supporters After He "Peed" On His Cloth by Ennoloa: 7:31pm On Jan 03, 2023
Off the camera in balabu

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Off Your Cameras" — Tinubu Aides Tell Supporters After He "Peed" On His Cloth by aariwa(m): 7:33pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lol, Aso rock is not an old people’s home and the magnitude of the problem facing the country is bigger than this circus a section of Yoruba moslem is displaying. Asiwaju is clearly not fit to govern Nigeria

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Off Your Cameras" — Tinubu Aides Tell Supporters After He "Peed" On His Cloth by Aladdin1(m): 8:15pm On Jan 03, 2023
Its a shame to apc and nigeria that this is what they are offering nigerians.a leaking douchbag! its really a pity!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Off Your Cameras" — Tinubu Aides Tell Supporters After He "Peed" On His Cloth by Racoon(m): 8:25pm On Jan 03, 2023
The red flags are just staring Nigerians in the face but some cursed souls are hellbent on foisting this disaster upon a nation a nation. seunmsg, LeoDeo, pls see the kind of catastrophe you guys are promoting.

11 Likes

Re: "Off Your Cameras" — Tinubu Aides Tell Supporters After He "Peed" On His Cloth by Naijanascam: 8:27pm On Jan 03, 2023
Hahahaha. Honorable minister Off your Mic

Bunch of shameless sycophants just after their stomach

4 Likes

Re: "Off Your Cameras" — Tinubu Aides Tell Supporters After He "Peed" On His Cloth by AfonjaEmir: 8:31pm On Jan 03, 2023
They call this sophisticated Politics. What a shame.

Even the North will not stoop so low as to support this useless OLD MAN.

5 Likes

Re: "Off Your Cameras" — Tinubu Aides Tell Supporters After He "Peed" On His Cloth by AfonjaEmir: 8:34pm On Jan 03, 2023
lexylaw40...why didnt you DIG out this News??

Na wah for you ohh!!

@lexylaw40 ..fall in here!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Off Your Cameras" — Tinubu Aides Tell Supporters After He "Peed" On His Cloth by Les: 8:45pm On Jan 03, 2023
!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Off Your Cameras" — Tinubu Aides Tell Supporters After He "Peed" On His Cloth by Csami(m): 8:56pm On Jan 03, 2023
Now I want Tinubu to win. I wan dey watch comedy everytime him talk or walk
Re: "Off Your Cameras" — Tinubu Aides Tell Supporters After He "Peed" On His Cloth by Blake755: 8:58pm On Jan 03, 2023
Push and start president grin cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Off Your Cameras" — Tinubu Aides Tell Supporters After He "Peed" On His Cloth by Shikini: 9:00pm On Jan 03, 2023
Chai ... Nigeria is cursed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Off Your Cameras" — Tinubu Aides Tell Supporters After He "Peed" On His Cloth by Originalsly: 9:14pm On Jan 03, 2023
ganisucks:

The cameras were running all the time .... nobody said anything ... until the pee seeped and soiled the cloth for all to see ..... is it then it becomes a security issue?

Thus man is embarrassing Nigerians .... and his supporters are cheering him on.This is not about age.... it's about health .... physical and mental health.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Off Your Cameras" — Tinubu Aides Tell Supporters After He "Peed" On His Cloth by BigYash: 9:16pm On Jan 03, 2023
Shikini:
Chai ... Nigeria is cursed
Walahi. Of all the young candidates we have in various parties,just take a look at wetin some modafuckers dey support to rule over them in the next 8years. Chai. Indeed,Nigeria is cursed.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Safety Commission Warns Public Against Impersonators / Edo: Ignore Apapa's Letter, Akpata Remains Our Governorship Candidate - LP / Bankole’s Father Cries Out, They Want To Kill My Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.