Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,576 members, 7,812,874 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Bankole’s Father Cries Out, They Want To Kill My Son - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bankole’s Father Cries Out, They Want To Kill My Son (6498 Views)

Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting / I Saw Policemen Kill My Dad – Six-year-old Girl / Bankole - Our Leaders Love To Rule And Die In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bankole’s Father Cries Out, They Want To Kill My Son by adejoro76: 3:50am On Jun 14, 2011
Bankole’s father cries out, they want to kill my son
From MOSHOOD ADEBAYO, Abeokuta
Tuesday, June 14, 2011

More Stories on This Section

Chief Alani Bankole, the father of the immediate past Speaker of the House of Representatives, Hon. Dimeji Bankole, has cried out that some people in government want to kill his son.

According to him, he received the intelligence reports late yesterday that arrangements had been concluded to kill his son, Dimeji, who is being detained and prosecuted by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).
Bankole, who had been in the commission’s detention since June 5, was released, but re-arrested on another 14-count charge yesterday.

According to elder Bankole, he had received a foreign intelligence report that some highly-placed people in government were trying to get rid of his son, the way they got the winner of the June 12, 1993 presidential election, the late Chief MKO Abiola.

“Please tell the world that some people in government, particularly the Federal Government want to kill my son the way they killed MKO Abiola. I don’t know why, but that’s the intelligence report I received today (yesterday).”

Chief Bankole, who looked disturbed and worried, warned those who are planning the act to desist from such while recalling that such intelligence report was reported in 1993 shortly before the death in detention of the late Concord publisher.
The Egba high chief, while urging President Goodluck Jonathan to ensure the safety and security of his son, recalled that it was the same way that the family of the late Justice Minister and Attorney-General, Chief Bola Ige (SAN), received the information shortly before he was murdered.
While calling on intelligence agencies to be on red-alert, Bankole said: “My son must not die in detention the way Abiola and others died.

Speaking on the current travails of his son, Bankole said: “The unorthodox way and manner in which my son was arrested on Sunday, despite his earlier agreement with the Chairman of the commission and instalmentally charging him to court is a pointer that the government does not mean well for him.”
“I am afraid, particularly when one remembers that my son had been accused by the Chairman of the EFCC of attacking her during my son’s visit to the American Ambassador in Nigeria and the fact that a lawyer, Festus Keyamo, has not hidden his hatred for my son, shows that my son is currently in the hands of his enemies.’’

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2011/june/14/national-14-06-2011-002.html
Re: Bankole’s Father Cries Out, They Want To Kill My Son by adejoro76: 3:53am On Jun 14, 2011
Message for Mr. Bankole (Snr): If you had raised your son well in the ways of morality and not imbibed in him your own personal failings of corruption, you will not have been crying wolf about some phantom plan to kill your son. Please allow the court to conduct its work. Stop prejudicing.
Re: Bankole’s Father Cries Out, They Want To Kill My Son by Odunnu: 4:40am On Jun 14, 2011
Relax Daddy. Nobody would kill your son. You are a better target
Re: Bankole’s Father Cries Out, They Want To Kill My Son by Rhino5dm: 4:44am On Jun 14, 2011
Getting rid of the entire family and wipingout this cancerous name will be my greatest joy. Very bad rubbish indeed.

This ido*t should arrested . . .
Re: Bankole’s Father Cries Out, They Want To Kill My Son by Rhino5dm: 5:08am On Jun 14, 2011
The only reason why you always lick your butt is their refusal to allow ANY igbo the opportunity to even come close to where the monies is. . .come to think of this.

Did you ommit Orji, wabara,Nnamani,chris Uba, ohakim delibrately or you are trying to repeat what happen in the pre biafran military coup that see igbos carrying out selective ethnic killings?

How can you allow igbos the access to national treasury with their average conviction that stealing,lying and cheating is a means of making it?

No one will allow you such so, stop salivating. . .just carry on with your international drug pushing, manufacturing of fake drugs, pros*itution and the newly intoduce baby making factory.

alex101:

I've been saying it: wash an Yoruba, comb an Yoruba, it's nothing but an Yoruba!

These people are thieves by nature. The yorobos glorify criminals in their pathetic enclave,,,,little wonder they gave the nigerian dungeon the likes of bode george, tinumbu, mko (womaniser), obj, iyabo, olubumi etteh, tafa balogun, ooni of ife, akala, and now bankole.

Chei! How did I end up in thesame country with these thieves. angry
Re: Bankole’s Father Cries Out, They Want To Kill My Son by Pukkah: 6:37am On Jun 14, 2011
This thread appears to have been derailed no thanks to the quality (or lack of it) of some posts here. I just pity this country, even the younger generation has become a problem.
Re: Bankole’s Father Cries Out, They Want To Kill My Son by Mynd44: 6:47am On Jun 14, 2011
Make this man go SEMPE jooo. His boy will not die but live to see the glory of God in the land of PRISONERS
Re: Bankole’s Father Cries Out, They Want To Kill My Son by efisher(m): 6:52am On Jun 14, 2011
This must be really difficult for his family. What a shame. I only hope he is given fair trial and sentenced accordingly if found guilty.
Re: Bankole’s Father Cries Out, They Want To Kill My Son by kasiem(m): 7:35am On Jun 14, 2011
Man, u never ululated when ur son was eating our money at the detriment of the country that harbors many jobless youths. What a reasonable father suppose to do to show us that he's free from the corruption, is come out in public and disown the son for making ur family name an object of deride. Come to think of it, a snake can't give birth to a frog.
Re: Bankole’s Father Cries Out, They Want To Kill My Son by SanFranc(m): 11:48am On Jun 14, 2011
Papa Alani, why didn't you train up your son in the way of the Lord, now he would have given you peace!!

Why didn't you shout when he bought NECOM house for you?
Why didn't you shout when he was allocating N400m to himself as annual salary?

People like you are those we do not want in this country, so,,,,DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE!!!!!!!
Re: Bankole’s Father Cries Out, They Want To Kill My Son by seedord247(m): 11:56am On Jun 14, 2011
make dem tranfer the Guy to Panti jooo
Re: Bankole’s Father Cries Out, They Want To Kill My Son by mekaboy(m): 12:10pm On Jun 14, 2011

SO EFCC CANNOT MISTAKENLY SHOOT BANKOLE AND CALL IT ACCIDENTAL DISCHARGE? angry

THEY ARE VERY WEAK AND AS CORRUPT AS HE IS .
Re: Bankole’s Father Cries Out, They Want To Kill My Son by semidaraeb(m): 12:19pm On Jun 14, 2011
Mr Alani will you stop making noise there, when your son was stealing the money (yet to be found guilty) why didn't you call him to oder, am sure you were probabiliy hailing him saying "OKARE OMO MI" now you are here making noise.

Come to think of it in your days as a politician I heard (unconfirmed though) that you used to give people be a very dangerous man as bad as the area boy and political thugs killing and maiming people at will and if that it true, I will say PAY BACK IS A B!I!T!C!H. My advice is to stop all your rantings and let the law take its course old man, CHEERS
Re: Bankole’s Father Cries Out, They Want To Kill My Son by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 14, 2011
whats the difference between Bank ole and abdumutallab. both are a disappointment/disgrace to the Nigerian youth angry angry angry
Re: Bankole’s Father Cries Out, They Want To Kill My Son by tiwatowa: 12:25pm On Jun 14, 2011
okay he doesnt want his son to die what abt millions nigerian dying of hunger.bankoles no go no peace.father of thief
Re: Bankole’s Father Cries Out, They Want To Kill My Son by omo9ja1(m): 12:32pm On Jun 14, 2011
when his boy bankole was looting baba no shout 0o0o00 now is time to pay back baba wan use wayo say dem want kill im pikin

awon ole dede
Re: Bankole’s Father Cries Out, They Want To Kill My Son by 190: 12:33pm On Jun 14, 2011
mekaboy:

SO EFCC CANNOT MISTAKENLY SHOOT BANKOLE AND CALL IT ACCIDENTAL DISCHARGE?  angry

angry angry
Re: Bankole’s Father Cries Out, They Want To Kill My Son by T9ksy(m): 12:43pm On Jun 14, 2011
Abegi Bankole snr., just chill. No one is going to snuff the life out of your worthless son.They just want him to pay for his kleptomania which he obviuosly got from you. Abi , u don forget about your "glory days" in NPN?

Like father like son. I guess the chicken is (finally) coming home to roast!!!

My fervent prayer is that your son gets a lengthier sentence (than bode george, Tafa balogun et al) in kirikiri plus, he be stripped of all his ill-gotten gains. Ase!!!
Re: Bankole’s Father Cries Out, They Want To Kill My Son by Dsense(m): 12:44pm On Jun 14, 2011
They should kill am Asap angry
Re: Bankole’s Father Cries Out, They Want To Kill My Son by sarmy(m): 12:48pm On Jun 14, 2011
mekaboy:

SO EFCC CANNOT MISTAKENLY SHOOT BANKOLE AND CALL IT ACCIDENTAL DISCHARGE? angry

hahahahh this guy u wicked o, you be police b4?

LOL

No, I'm angry I no feel laugh
Re: Bankole’s Father Cries Out, They Want To Kill My Son by Ikwikwikwi(m): 12:56pm On Jun 14, 2011
Stealing is a generic disorder. The elder Bankole must have some thieving disorder in him, hence he begot a thief. He also forgot that people are lynched for just N100, so let the law take its full weight on his son. After all when the son was bringing bags of loots to him, he never cried out. His son is lucky because, he would have got some treatment at Ojuelegba for that much he stole from the public purse. BANK OLE. mshew
Re: Bankole’s Father Cries Out, They Want To Kill My Son by unongu(m): 12:57pm On Jun 14, 2011
If you had cautioned your son on the techniques of wining and dining with the devil, i am sure you won't be crying foul today. Your son has bitten the corrupt fingers that once fed him and typical of Naija poliTRICKS, he has been abandoned to his fate. You shld know this papa dimeji because you are a master of such games.
Re: Bankole’s Father Cries Out, They Want To Kill My Son by mallorca(m): 12:58pm On Jun 14, 2011
190:

angry angry
omo9ja1:

when his boy bankole was looting baba no shout 0o0o00 now is time to pay back baba wan use wayo say dem want kill im pikin

awon ole dede
shameless man
Re: Bankole’s Father Cries Out, They Want To Kill My Son by 190: 1:01pm On Jun 14, 2011
^who angry angry
Re: Bankole’s Father Cries Out, They Want To Kill My Son by golamike: 1:05pm On Jun 14, 2011
Mynd_44:

Make this man go SEMPE jooo. His boy will not die but live to see the glory of God in the land of PRISONERS

We've got to be careful about our responses. God is greater than anyone, so let's mind the kinda jokes we crack with His name!
Re: Bankole’s Father Cries Out, They Want To Kill My Son by BigB11(m): 1:14pm On Jun 14, 2011
Chief Alani Bankole,
Your son Bankole has killed the future of our nation, he has also allowed his selfishness and despicable home-training you've given him to pull the new generation of this nation 30 years back.

By the way, when he was bringing home those lovely cookies, you should have checked him right away.
I suggest you chill-out and allow your son to defend himself.
Re: Bankole’s Father Cries Out, They Want To Kill My Son by xanadu101(m): 1:15pm On Jun 14, 2011
baba dont worry i'll make sure nobody kill your boy. just give me 1% of the national cake.
Re: Bankole’s Father Cries Out, They Want To Kill My Son by Ekpoma1: 1:27pm On Jun 14, 2011
Baba is a joker. If u had raised up ur son in the way of thy Lord, he wouldnt have gotten himself into this mess. Nobody is trying 2 get ur son killed, the evil he did while in office is simply living after n before him. If ur son is guilty, then i'd suggest those tryin 2 hurt him down in the govt as u alleged succeed.
Re: Bankole’s Father Cries Out, They Want To Kill My Son by JUO(m): 1:30pm On Jun 14, 2011
politics as usual
Re: Bankole’s Father Cries Out, They Want To Kill My Son by strangest(m): 1:39pm On Jun 14, 2011
Baba, when you and your son stole from Nigeria, a lot of Nigerian youths ends up not getting the good things of life, some end up killed by the police as arm robbers, some are still on a single diet a day and BBC and CNN can always say that the average Nigerian survives on less than $1 a day, the youths and their dreams has already been killed, just because you and your son stole from Nigeria, Baba, go thank God this is not China because he would have been treated as a CRIMINAL that he is, a shot in the head
Re: Bankole’s Father Cries Out, They Want To Kill My Son by twity(f): 1:40pm On Jun 14, 2011
What is wrong with this man sef? So, his thieving son should now be given VIP treatment because his life is in danger? abegiii, Bankole Snr. should not just bring sentiments into this whole saga o. His son should be tried and JAILED for LIFE. He has disgraced young people in this country. We are saying that old people are being recycled in government and that we want a change and when we do get that change, wham! NECOM wahala, inflated salaries, over prized cars etc etc. Make I hear word jo, dem wan kill your pikin indeed. Why didnt you pull his ears when he was stealing my money? (yes ke its mine and ours, after all, I pay tax), why didnt you shout then? why didnt you caution him? msheeeew!
Re: Bankole’s Father Cries Out, They Want To Kill My Son by Koolking(m): 1:49pm On Jun 14, 2011
They want to kill his son. And so? It is an eye for an eye. If he meant well for his son, he should have called his son to order. He did not see anything wrong in his son's despicable behaviour. He is a disgrace to fatherhood

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2015 Élection : Buhari Will Only Win On Nairaland ;D / CNN Interview ; Again, Buhari Goofed.. / Igbo President (and Why Nigeria Needs It Desperately)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.