Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,619 members, 7,827,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom For Allegedly Hypnotizing Him In His Dream - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom For Allegedly Hypnotizing Him In His Dream (15879 Views)

Lagos Guard Swindles Boss N80m After Hypnotizing Him With Spiritual Powers / Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Hypnotizing Children. Photo / Kidnapper Forced To Wake Girl Up After Hypnotizing Her For Rituals. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom For Allegedly Hypnotizing Him In His Dream by BadNews: 7:26pm On Jan 03, 2023
The Police in Akwa Ibom state have arrested a 25-year-old man identified as Joseph Friday for allegedly killing his 65-year-old father at their residence in Edebom 1 village in Nsit Ibom LGA in the state over claims that the deceased appeared to him in a dream and hypnotized him before depositing a spell in his body.

The Suspect who was paraded by the Akwa Ibom State Police Command on Tuesday, January 3, confessed to the crime. According to him, whenever he was'' hypnotized by the deceased, something like a tortoise would enter his body and he would become mentally unstable''.

Recounting how he carried out the dastard act, the suspect said.

''My Father used a charm on me, he appeared in my dream and hypnotises me. Whenever he appears, something like a tortoise enters my body and I start to behave abnormally. I am a 25 years old farmer, I hit my father with my hand and he died”.

Speaking on the incident, the state Commissioner of Police, Olatoye Durosinmi, said the suspect’s mother reported the incident to the police, leading to the arrest of her son.

“Relying on a petition, dated 19th December 2022 from one Mrs Eno Friday Wilson of Edebom 1 village in Nsit Ibom LGA, about the murder of her husband one Friday Wilson Usanga ‘m’ age 65 yrs old of same address.

Operatives of Nsit Ibom Division arrested one Joseph Friday ‘m’ son of the deceased who killed his father by beating him to death, the suspect confessed to the crime and further stated that he dragged the lifeless body of his father to the road after beating him to death,” the police boss said.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/1/man-kills-father-in-akwa-ibom-for-allegedly-hypnotizing-him-in-his-dream.html

Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom For Allegedly Hypnotizing Him In His Dream by BadNews: 7:26pm On Jan 03, 2023
Trending Bad News, Coming From Akwaibom

Don't Forget , Bring This Bad News.
Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom For Allegedly Hypnotizing Him In His Dream by Septagon: 7:30pm On Jan 03, 2023
This ur name,op.this new year?

6 Likes

Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom For Allegedly Hypnotizing Him In His Dream by BadNews: 7:32pm On Jan 03, 2023
Septagon:
This ur name,op.this new year?

See More Bad News Via www.. Com
Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom For Allegedly Hypnotizing Him In His Dream by garriAndsugar: 7:36pm On Jan 03, 2023
Those people over there need better cleansing

9 Likes

Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom For Allegedly Hypnotizing Him In His Dream by Karlovych: 7:40pm On Jan 03, 2023
embarassed Hmm, Igboland again

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom For Allegedly Hypnotizing Him In His Dream by Shalommy(f): 7:40pm On Jan 03, 2023
Chaii... Wahala no go finish!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom For Allegedly Hypnotizing Him In His Dream by Roboto11: 7:48pm On Jan 03, 2023
Akwa ibom too believe in witchcraft and sorcery.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom For Allegedly Hypnotizing Him In His Dream by Jennyclay(f): 7:56pm On Jan 03, 2023
If they like let them kill themselves, that's their own cup of tea.

Evil men!

4 Likes

Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom For Allegedly Hypnotizing Him In His Dream by ThoughtOfYou: 8:01pm On Jan 03, 2023
Many bad news from the Akwa/Cross region these days.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom For Allegedly Hypnotizing Him In His Dream by nightfox01(m): 6:27am On Jan 04, 2023
Karlovych:
o boy go buy lens tribal bigot

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom For Allegedly Hypnotizing Him In His Dream by nightfox01(m): 6:29am On Jan 04, 2023
Akwa ibom state still believes in mysterious poo

That is the worst place on Earth to get punished or get jungle justice

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom For Allegedly Hypnotizing Him In His Dream by Klington: 3:02pm On Jan 04, 2023
So many depressed lunatics in Nigeria these days.

God help us.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom For Allegedly Hypnotizing Him In His Dream by femoomo(m): 3:03pm On Jan 04, 2023
ThoughtOfYou:
Many bad news from the Akwa/Cross region these days.
Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom For Allegedly Hypnotizing Him In His Dream by triple996(m): 3:03pm On Jan 04, 2023
This biafra people can never learn, always in love with violence wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom For Allegedly Hypnotizing Him In His Dream by Vinnie2000(m): 3:04pm On Jan 04, 2023
Omo!!! shocked

Hmmm, Badnews back 2 back this 2023. sad
Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom For Allegedly Hypnotizing Him In His Dream by ZUKKYY(m): 3:04pm On Jan 04, 2023
shocked
Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom For Allegedly Hypnotizing Him In His Dream by Realmi: 3:04pm On Jan 04, 2023
shocked....the guy is obviously on drugs

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom For Allegedly Hypnotizing Him In His Dream by Kharol1234: 3:04pm On Jan 04, 2023
Na Garri e drink go sleep that's y the bad dream
Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom For Allegedly Hypnotizing Him In His Dream by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 04, 2023
Karlovych:

you mean non muslim?

Tribal and religious bigot, I bet you have never left your hamlet. you dont even know parts of country

12 Likes

Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom For Allegedly Hypnotizing Him In His Dream by Tannhauser(m): 3:05pm On Jan 04, 2023
angry
I no dey chook miuth for family matters...
angry
Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom For Allegedly Hypnotizing Him In His Dream by 5iine: 3:05pm On Jan 04, 2023
Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom For Allegedly Hypnotizing Him In His Dream by Richy4(m): 3:05pm On Jan 04, 2023
shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom For Allegedly Hypnotizing Him In His Dream by kingamaa(m): 3:06pm On Jan 04, 2023
Idiotu

Mental case

He should be taken to ward 7 or Aro
Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom For Allegedly Hypnotizing Him In His Dream by Joebayo217: 3:06pm On Jan 04, 2023
What's is wrong with amaka again angry
Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom For Allegedly Hypnotizing Him In His Dream by SeriouslySense(m): 3:07pm On Jan 04, 2023
This is very senseless, sometimes dreams are manifestation of your deep thoughts or deep fears, which you could have imagined and gravitated to, because you attached to some idea, you can dream it.

For example if you are suspicious of someone, you will dream and your mind will make you see, what you are thinking, which is not necessarily the truth, so it becomes like a mirror, to your thoughts and your weaknesses, or your strength and your potential.

grin grin grin grin For a highly superstitious community, it can show how suspicious they are of each other and they begin to kill themselves, after they have seen a reflection of their suspicion.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Only Defraud Greedy People - Suspect / Lagos LGA Elections: RRS Commander, Egbeyemi Addresses Agege Youths / Family Seeks Whereabouts Of Missing Furniture Maker, Omoosumi Samuel In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.