Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Man Hires Friend For N10,000 To Kill Pregnant Wife In Ogun - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Hires Friend For N10,000 To Kill Pregnant Wife In Ogun (33231 Views)

Suspected Cultists Kill Pregnant Woman, Husband In Delta / Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Kidnap Her Husband, Sparks Protest / Gunmen Attack Church In Bayelsa, Kill Pregnant Woman, 3 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Hires Friend For N10,000 To Kill Pregnant Wife In Ogun by WelcomeToBiafra: 6:42pm On Jan 04, 2023
See one of them here

Re: Man Hires Friend For N10,000 To Kill Pregnant Wife In Ogun by greatefa1011(m): 6:43pm On Jan 04, 2023
This Ogun matter don tire me The human in Ogun are the reptiles?
Everyday killing, Nothing in this life will take me there. In short nothing can attract me from Ogun..
Re: Man Hires Friend For N10,000 To Kill Pregnant Wife In Ogun by BanyXchi: 6:45pm On Jan 04, 2023
saintkel:
atleast u said Ipob not easterners......
Ipob are easterners, Ipob are ibos and ibos are Igbos. They are your people, don't deny them.
Re: Man Hires Friend For N10,000 To Kill Pregnant Wife In Ogun by Respect55(m): 6:45pm On Jan 04, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Afonjas - Ritual Killings and Organs harvesting
IPOB- Drugs Peddling in Indonesia and India.
Abokis - Banditry.. sad

These 3 major tribes are the Problem of Nigeria.. undecided
Afonja- internet scam
Re: Man Hires Friend For N10,000 To Kill Pregnant Wife In Ogun by BanyXchi: 6:47pm On Jan 04, 2023
greatefa1011:
This Ogun matter don tire me The human in Ogun are the reptiles?
Everyday killing, Nothing in this life will take me there. In short nothing can attract me from Ogun..
Ogun is one of the safest state in the safest region in the country. The no of non-yorubas trooping from their regions to Ogun everyday no be small... Ogun is better than all NW, NE and SE states.

2 Likes

Re: Man Hires Friend For N10,000 To Kill Pregnant Wife In Ogun by BanyXchi: 6:49pm On Jan 04, 2023
Respect55:

Afonja- internet scam
The no of Osu nyamiri Ibos that EFCC had arrested from your region last year dwarfs that caught in mine. Even many of those caught in mine are Ibos.

2 Likes

Re: Man Hires Friend For N10,000 To Kill Pregnant Wife In Ogun by greatefa1011(m): 6:54pm On Jan 04, 2023
BanyXchi:
Ogun is one of the safest state in the safest region in the country. The no of non-yorubas trooping from their regions to Ogun everyday no be small... Ogun is better than all NW, NE and SE states.
Who do you this kind thing? Is it Ogun deities?
Re: Man Hires Friend For N10,000 To Kill Pregnant Wife In Ogun by lereinter(m): 7:21pm On Jan 04, 2023
This Ogun state is home to heartless killers
Re: Man Hires Friend For N10,000 To Kill Pregnant Wife In Ogun by BanyXchi: 7:25pm On Jan 04, 2023
goldmatrix:
No be yoruba again? Ritual headquarters..
That's ironic coming from a ibo whose region is the headquarters of ritual killings in Africa and Ritualism is deeply entrenched in your culture... Everytime I check Facebook, it's new gory videos of Ipob Ritualists beheading harvesting and cutting people in the forests.
Re: Man Hires Friend For N10,000 To Kill Pregnant Wife In Ogun by saintkel(m): 7:30pm On Jan 04, 2023
BanyXchi:
Ipob are easterners, Ipob are ibos and ibos are Igbos. They are your people, don't deny them.
skull miners are Yorubas, Yorubas r skull miners
Re: Man Hires Friend For N10,000 To Kill Pregnant Wife In Ogun by BanyXchi: 7:43pm On Jan 04, 2023
saintkel:
skull miners are Yorubas, Yorubas r skull miners
the joke is on you ibo skullmuncher... Focus on your afghanEastern region.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Hires Friend For N10,000 To Kill Pregnant Wife In Ogun by LILTJAY: 7:45pm On Jan 04, 2023
greatefa1011:

Who do you this kind thing? Is it Ogun deities?
ogun is safer than the entire north and se

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Hires Friend For N10,000 To Kill Pregnant Wife In Ogun by saintkel(m): 7:53pm On Jan 04, 2023
BanyXchi:
the joke is on you ibo skullmuncher... Focus on your afghanEastern region.
the silly joke is on u illiterate, focus on ur usual business
Re: Man Hires Friend For N10,000 To Kill Pregnant Wife In Ogun by DispatcherLagos: 8:08pm On Jan 04, 2023
wonderr:
let's stop it, that's the message let's come together as one we have bigger problems to deal with than tribalism
Keep it up....I mean with the message you're passing.
I was just like you when I joined this forum, look at where i am today, doing exactly what this forum is meant for. One day someone else may be telling you what you are telling me today.
I don't pray for that tho.....but someday you may not take it any longer and you will join the bandwagon
Re: Man Hires Friend For N10,000 To Kill Pregnant Wife In Ogun by Ted4real: 8:11pm On Jan 04, 2023
Awolowo's sacrifice was indeed a waste of time?

These same persons refuse to change, imagine how hard less this insane man can be

And the hungry goat accepted to stain his hands with just 10k.
Re: Man Hires Friend For N10,000 To Kill Pregnant Wife In Ogun by ZombieSlayer1: 9:05pm On Jan 04, 2023
BanyXchi:
Osu miscreant, there's more ritual killings going on in your afghanEastern shithole region than anywhere else .. Check Facebook there's always new gory videos of ipob Ritualists beheading and cutting people.
lolzzz..guy everyone knows skull mining is the highest generator of IGR in Ogun state and ritual killings is a tradition of your people
Re: Man Hires Friend For N10,000 To Kill Pregnant Wife In Ogun by seunpinky(m): 12:55am On Jan 05, 2023
Ikotun - Ejigbo axis in Lagos... Read PM News, u will always find that area in the newspaper for evil things cheesy

ednut1:
Headquarters of evil in Nigeria = ogun state
Re: Man Hires Friend For N10,000 To Kill Pregnant Wife In Ogun by redsun(m): 12:58am On Jan 05, 2023
The story didn't confirm whether or not they killed the pregnant girlfriend. They were arrested for fighting violently in public.
Re: Man Hires Friend For N10,000 To Kill Pregnant Wife In Ogun by ElijahIme1992(m): 3:02am On Jan 05, 2023
Jennyclay:
Why are men this evil? Imagine, he's trying to kill his pregnant wife nitori olorun undecided Haba! Kilode! undecided

You men should please have the fear of God this new year

That was how an okada man robbed, raped and murdered a lady.. Haba! sad.

God Abeg o!
looool madam rest e be like u need attention from nairaland men.. dis is not how to get it.... Drop ur hatred for men and try love.
Re: Man Hires Friend For N10,000 To Kill Pregnant Wife In Ogun by Candidlady: 3:26am On Jan 05, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Afonjas - Ritual Killings and Organs harvesting IPOB- Drugs Peddling in Indonesia and India. Abokis - Banditry .. sad
These 3 major tribes are the Problem of Nigeria.. undecided
Re: Man Hires Friend For N10,000 To Kill Pregnant Wife In Ogun by Whatsupsouthie: 3:41am On Jan 05, 2023
Oh no
Re: Man Hires Friend For N10,000 To Kill Pregnant Wife In Ogun by BanyXchi: 7:02am On Jan 05, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

lolzzz..guy everyone knows skull mining is the highest generator of IGR in Ogun state and ritual killings is a tradition of your people
Osu everyone knows you degenerates have ritual killings deeply entrenched in your culture and traditions... Headmining, cannibalism and Necrophilia is the highest generator of IGR in iboland, the number of ipob Ritualists using your mothers in your afghanEastern region in 3months dwarfs that in my region in 2years... Check Oyigbo update and other accounts on FB and see the gory videos of your peiple.
Re: Man Hires Friend For N10,000 To Kill Pregnant Wife In Ogun by billyG(m): 9:18am On Jan 05, 2023
Ogun state again,Thunder fire all human parts ritualists!
Re: Man Hires Friend For N10,000 To Kill Pregnant Wife In Ogun by imagrg(m): 2:53pm On Jan 05, 2023
Wickedness originated from this corn-tree. grin
Re: Man Hires Friend For N10,000 To Kill Pregnant Wife In Ogun by ednut1(m): 3:02pm On Jan 05, 2023
seunpinky:
Ikotun - Ejigbo axis in Lagos... Read PM News, u will always find that area in the newspaper for evil things cheesy

Na my hood be that growing up, most of those PM stuff na lies, i dey ask people wey still dey those places. grin
Re: Man Hires Friend For N10,000 To Kill Pregnant Wife In Ogun by Respect55(m): 7:12pm On Jan 05, 2023
BanyXchi:
The no of Osu nyamiri Ibos that EFCC had arrested from your region last year dwarfs that caught in mine. Even many of those caught in mine are Ibos.
Offsprings of Hush, right grin
Re: Man Hires Friend For N10,000 To Kill Pregnant Wife In Ogun by goldmatrix(m): 10:28pm On Jan 07, 2023
The funny part is that, you know the truth but shame won't let you. Continue to deceive yourself. I am not even from ibo or your retualist headquarters..

BanyXchi:
That's ironic coming from a ibo whose region is the headquarters of ritual killings in Africa and Ritualism is deeply entrenched in your culture... Everytime I check Facebook, it's new gory videos of Ipob Ritualists beheading harvesting and cutting people in the forests.
Re: Man Hires Friend For N10,000 To Kill Pregnant Wife In Ogun by BanyXchi: 6:34am On Jan 08, 2023
goldmatrix:
The funny part is that, you know the truth but shame won't let you. Continue to deceive yourself. I am not even from ibo or your retualist headquarters..

continue to deceive yourself Osuu, the joke and irony is on you..... Your region reeks of ipob Ritualists and cannibals but you're more concerned about other regions.

1 Like

Re: Man Hires Friend For N10,000 To Kill Pregnant Wife In Ogun by 1000Capacity: 2:09pm On Apr 27
Rexymania:
Ogijo dey under Ogun state?
yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Arrests Man Who Opened Fake Facebook Account With His Name / Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody / A Man Caught Stealing A Generator In IMO State (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.