Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,829 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Man Hires Friend For N10,000 To Kill Pregnant Wife In Ogun - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Hires Friend For N10,000 To Kill Pregnant Wife In Ogun (33271 Views)

Suspected Cultists Kill Pregnant Woman, Husband In Delta / Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Kidnap Her Husband, Sparks Protest / Gunmen Attack Church In Bayelsa, Kill Pregnant Woman, 3 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Hires Friend For N10,000 To Kill Pregnant Wife In Ogun by Bluntemperor: 3:47pm On Jan 04, 2023
Rexymania:
Ogijo dey under Ogun state?

Letter To Governor Abiodun:
Dear Governor Abiodun,I salute you for your tireless work in the Gateway State, for we all know it's not an easy task.For instance,the Road Network between Ijebu- Ode and Epe in Lagos State,has brought a lot of relief to Thousands of Road users- going to East and West, even South - South Region!
I want you to please,extend same gestures to Alagbole-side too!
•Please, don't forget the ODONGiYAN---to IGODE Road- About two Kilometres to Laspotec.Although,there is Police Post, Primary School - placed under Sagamu but the People are suffering,as there is No-Passage -Road to get their goods- to the Town. What the IGODE People need is for your Govt to link them through a Bridge to Odongiyan-,as the road is just about 5-KM and if you do this the People will be grateful forever!
•On The Rituals Killings:
This is getting out of hand and you can stop this like the Lagos State did to the Baddoo,by calling the meetings of all your Obas and Balees and having entreat them well,give out an Order - to hold any of them responsible , should such a thing occurred in their domain,for they know those who are in this business!
Don't spare those who are deeply involved!
Expose the big Sucker - the Big Men' patronising them,that are criminals,and sooner,you will see their end and free the State from evil men trying to give the State a bad name!
Re: Man Hires Friend For N10,000 To Kill Pregnant Wife In Ogun by Oceanjagaban: 3:48pm On Jan 04, 2023
Yoruba
Re: Man Hires Friend For N10,000 To Kill Pregnant Wife In Ogun by jasent(m): 3:49pm On Jan 04, 2023
Karlovych:
embarassed It's the usual suspects again, despite Awolowo's sacrifices they have refused to change. Spits!
Election and peter Obi's effect has taken us above this afonja nonsense. Pls stop
Re: Man Hires Friend For N10,000 To Kill Pregnant Wife In Ogun by Victorzmu: 3:52pm On Jan 04, 2023
It’s been a normal and a usual biz for dem….common 10k for person life. You Dey wine me ni?
Re: Man Hires Friend For N10,000 To Kill Pregnant Wife In Ogun by charlesdinho7(m): 3:55pm On Jan 04, 2023
THE INCESSANT EVIL IN OGUN STATE IS BECOMING UNBEARABLE...
Re: Man Hires Friend For N10,000 To Kill Pregnant Wife In Ogun by Gohs: 3:55pm On Jan 04, 2023
Poverty has made human life cheaper than pork meat!

Let's vote Peter Obi to reduce poverty in this country oo shocked shocked
Re: Man Hires Friend For N10,000 To Kill Pregnant Wife In Ogun by wonderr(m): 3:55pm On Jan 04, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

And your people that has been bashing igbos on other threads on drugs peddling, maybe you don't need our votes for your Tinubu abi?
let's stop it, that's the message let's come together as one we have bigger problems to deal with than tribalism
Re: Man Hires Friend For N10,000 To Kill Pregnant Wife In Ogun by Johilo(m): 4:00pm On Jan 04, 2023
Old story..
Re: Man Hires Friend For N10,000 To Kill Pregnant Wife In Ogun by Advancedman(m): 4:02pm On Jan 04, 2023
Karlovych:
embarassed It's the usual suspects again, despite Awolowo's sacrifices they have refused to change. Spits!

Ogun people always
Re: Man Hires Friend For N10,000 To Kill Pregnant Wife In Ogun by Azbabanla1: 4:03pm On Jan 04, 2023
BadNews:

Source: https://dailytrust.com/another-hires-friend-for-n10000-to-kill-pregnant-wife-in-ogun/
who bring this old news since 2019 that it happens and you are just reporting it…..it was reported when it happens in 2019 or so and you are bringing old to new if you dnt have news to dish out plz dey post Peter obi pictures
Re: Man Hires Friend For N10,000 To Kill Pregnant Wife In Ogun by Omoawoke: 4:13pm On Jan 04, 2023
why cover their faces
Re: Man Hires Friend For N10,000 To Kill Pregnant Wife In Ogun by sameks08(m): 4:14pm On Jan 04, 2023
I know say if I talk my mind they will call me obedient that I should mind my business so let me close my mouth because of thiefnibu children
Re: Man Hires Friend For N10,000 To Kill Pregnant Wife In Ogun by Hassanmaye(m): 4:15pm On Jan 04, 2023
BadNews:

Source: https://dailytrust.com/another-hires-friend-for-n10000-to-kill-pregnant-wife-in-ogun/
d

Dogs in the south west yet calling Igbos names. The most educated in the country my foot.
Re: Man Hires Friend For N10,000 To Kill Pregnant Wife In Ogun by DKM123: 4:18pm On Jan 04, 2023
Men are fcuuking evillll!!!

Fear men before you fear the dev!l. Tufiakwa!
Re: Man Hires Friend For N10,000 To Kill Pregnant Wife In Ogun by Ambber(f): 4:18pm On Jan 04, 2023
the evil that men do...
Re: Man Hires Friend For N10,000 To Kill Pregnant Wife In Ogun by fof1: 4:19pm On Jan 04, 2023
BadNews:
Another Terrible News, Coming From Ogun

Don't Forget, , Bring This Bad News

@BadNews... Your Story is incomplete,Pls. Thanks for ur Strides though...Was the Pregnant Woman Killed...,Pls?. Complete the Missing Links

1 Like

Re: Man Hires Friend For N10,000 To Kill Pregnant Wife In Ogun by Capitalismisasc: 4:19pm On Jan 04, 2023
dominique:
A whole human life for 10? Tufiakwa!
My beautiful mod na so we see am oo this country don bad finish . Take care
Re: Man Hires Friend For N10,000 To Kill Pregnant Wife In Ogun by BanyXchi: 4:21pm On Jan 04, 2023
VeryWickedSimp:
Others are lifting World Cup, Afonjas are lifting Skull Cup.

Tufiakwa!! angry
Osu miscreant from afghanEastern region.
Re: Man Hires Friend For N10,000 To Kill Pregnant Wife In Ogun by BanyXchi: 4:25pm On Jan 04, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Afonjas - Ritual Killings and Organs harvesting
IPOB- Drugs Peddling in Indonesia and India.
Abokis - Banditry.. sad

These 3 major tribes are the Problem of Nigeria.. undecided
Osu miscreant, there's more ritual killings going on in your afghanEastern shithole region than anywhere else .. Check Facebook there's always new gory videos of ipob Ritualists beheading and cutting people.
Re: Man Hires Friend For N10,000 To Kill Pregnant Wife In Ogun by BanyXchi: 4:27pm On Jan 04, 2023
Kharol1234:
Mumu man and bad friend

Ogun state and it's slogan- Home of Ritualist and Skull mining...
There's nothing more ironic than a 0su heathen like you calling Ogun home of Ritualists.... Osu your shithole afghanEastern region is the headquarters of Ritualism, Cannibalism and Necrophilia in Africa.. check Facebook, there's always new gory videos of ipob Ritualists beheading harvesting and cutting people in the forests.
Re: Man Hires Friend For N10,000 To Kill Pregnant Wife In Ogun by amadil14(m): 4:29pm On Jan 04, 2023
Poverty and illiteracy
Re: Man Hires Friend For N10,000 To Kill Pregnant Wife In Ogun by BanyXchi: 4:30pm On Jan 04, 2023
saintkel:
I prefer peddling drugs than rituals n banditry.....
check Facebook, Everytime there's always new gory videos of ipob Ritualists beheading harvesting and cutting people in the forests... Everything is going on in your region.
Re: Man Hires Friend For N10,000 To Kill Pregnant Wife In Ogun by amadil14(m): 4:32pm On Jan 04, 2023
Illiteracy and poverty is the issue here.
How on earth will you pay someone 10k to kill human being and the fool I'll collect to execute such mission.
DKM123:
Men are fcuuking evillll!!!

Fear men before you fear the dev!l. Tufiakwa!
Re: Man Hires Friend For N10,000 To Kill Pregnant Wife In Ogun by Kharol1234: 4:32pm On Jan 04, 2023
BanyXchi:
There's nothing more ironic than a 0su heathen like you calling Ogun home of Ritualists.... Osu your shithole afghanEastern region is the headquarters of Ritualism, Cannibalism and Necrophilia in Africa.. check Facebook, there's always new gory videos of ipob Ritualists beheading harvesting and cutting people in the forests.
why so pained oga park one side
Re: Man Hires Friend For N10,000 To Kill Pregnant Wife In Ogun by Elidrisy20: 4:36pm On Jan 04, 2023
These ppl and those from the East side,I don't know who commit crime pass
Re: Man Hires Friend For N10,000 To Kill Pregnant Wife In Ogun by MDK777: 4:48pm On Jan 04, 2023
Ogun people should start to be ashamed of themselves by now
Re: Man Hires Friend For N10,000 To Kill Pregnant Wife In Ogun by abbey621(m): 4:57pm On Jan 04, 2023
Surely we are living in a simulation, 10,000 naira for a life? If these ones meet wealthy man or politician that is willing to pay 500,000 Naira or more, OMO dem go kill the entire village o....CHAI ABOMINATION!

Re: Man Hires Friend For N10,000 To Kill Pregnant Wife In Ogun by tiswell(m): 5:08pm On Jan 04, 2023
BadNews:

nonsense,why blurring their murderous faces

Hope you blur criminal faces from other regions too sad

afonja criminals
Re: Man Hires Friend For N10,000 To Kill Pregnant Wife In Ogun by goldmatrix(m): 5:24pm On Jan 04, 2023
No be yoruba again? Ritual headquarters..
Re: Man Hires Friend For N10,000 To Kill Pregnant Wife In Ogun by saintkel(m): 6:11pm On Jan 04, 2023
BanyXchi:
check Facebook, Everytime there's always new gory videos of ipob Ritualists beheading harvesting and cutting people in the forests... Everything is going on in your region.
atleast u said Ipob not easterners......
Re: Man Hires Friend For N10,000 To Kill Pregnant Wife In Ogun by sihamey: 6:28pm On Jan 04, 2023
This gender and crime is like 5 & 6 remove them this world will be a better place for mankind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Arrested For Torturing House Help In Ghana / Man High On Weed Caught Smoking By Police (Photos) / Thugs Invade Aba South LGA Headquarters, Destroy Properties (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.