Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,256 members, 7,853,278 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:32 PM

The Investment That Will Change Your Life Forever. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Investment That Will Change Your Life Forever. (373 Views)

Investing In Haulage And Getting Double Of The Investment / Who Knows The Investment That Can Generate 15% ROI Per Year / Investment That Pays In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Investment That Will Change Your Life Forever. by NERIBLAIZE: 8:56pm On Jan 03, 2023
How do you think people really make money

#By jumping on to any online 'opportunity' that promises millions of naira THERE IS NO SHORT CUT TO SUCCESS.

#By waking up in the morning and purchasing any crypto currency of your choice. Afterall its crypto, it must surely appreciate in the future lol. Just dey play!!

#By investing in online schemes/ponzi ?

#By just starting a business without any knowledge because you heard its lucrative. I pity you. You just dey play!!

#By selling the only plot of land your family have to make sure you are out of Nigeria by all means with 3 months VISA and to any country as long as you are out of Nigeria Afterall its overseas,dollar,pounds and euro are waiting for you there. I just dey laf you.

All of these approaches can never make you any money talk less of making you a millionaire. You will just be loosing your hard earned money,causing yourself and your family pain,drawbacks and POVERTY at last.

HOW DO WE REALLY MAKE MONEY??

#What works for you?? find your niche, your tribe(money follows energy): Have you wondered why people drop out of School and succeed while others go to 'School' and still remain poor and vis versa??

#Do you have a mentor Mentorship plays a very important role in our level of success.

If you don't have a mentor, have you discovered A SYSTEM THAT WORKS??

DO you have what that system that works require??
This will be all for now.

IF YOU ARE READING THIS POST, I WANT YOU TO ASK YOURSELF THE ABOVE QUESTIONS AND ANSWER THEM.
Re: The Investment That Will Change Your Life Forever. by PoliteActivist: 9:23pm On Jan 03, 2023
I answered no to all. Yet I'm rich! cool
Re: The Investment That Will Change Your Life Forever. by NERIBLAIZE: 6:13am On Jan 05, 2023
There are lots of ways to make money online but i will be talking about AFFILIATE MARKETTING because thats the one i know about.
Re: The Investment That Will Change Your Life Forever. by NERIBLAIZE: 12:57pm On Jan 05, 2023
AFFILIATE MARKETTING: simply means selling other peoples' products because they pay you commissions once you make sales(there is a lot to this). Imagine what happens to a business when it does not sell its products. It will not survive, it will fold and fail and no business owner wants the failure of its business. Thats why they take marketting so serious and even pay people (affiliates) to help them market their products.
Re: The Investment That Will Change Your Life Forever. by NERIBLAIZE: 1:07pm On Jan 05, 2023
BUSINESSES PAYING PEOPLE TO MARKET THEIR PRODUCTS

Talking about businesses paying people to market their products. Businesses are not just paying anybody. They pay people that bring customers to them(original/confirm/better affiliates,affiliates wey sabi) you can register for any business affiliate program and end up not bringing any customers to them,they won't pay you because you did not make them any money.
Re: The Investment That Will Change Your Life Forever. by NERIBLAIZE: 1:14pm On Jan 05, 2023
WHY DID YOU NOT BRING CUSTOMERS FOR THEM

Because you don't know how to market. The truth is you don't go and register for a business affiliate program without knowing and mastering the techniques,skills and strategies involved in affiliate marketting. You go just dey play lol and certainly you will get tired with whatever you think you are doing and fail.
Re: The Investment That Will Change Your Life Forever. by NERIBLAIZE: 1:19pm On Jan 05, 2023
I'm not a money making guru by any means. I just stumbled on something that worked really well and i love to tell interested people about it
Re: The Investment That Will Change Your Life Forever. by NERIBLAIZE: 1:20pm On Jan 05, 2023
IF YOU ARE REALLY REALLY INTERESTED,

TYPE YES I'M INTERESTED.

(1) (Reply)

Trade Your Pi Coin With Us / Am Tired Of Online Business I Need Offline Business Ideas / What Can Someone Import From Thailand To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.