Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Am Tired Of Online Business I Need Offline Business Ideas - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Am Tired Of Online Business I Need Offline Business Ideas (367 Views)

What Online/offline Business Can I Do With 400k / What Offline Business Can I Invest 10 - 15million Naira / I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Tired Of Online Business I Need Offline Business Ideas by Ztech12(m): 10:55pm On Jul 03, 2023
Please I need business ideas that I can start with #1m atleast.

Suggest for me please.
Re: Am Tired Of Online Business I Need Offline Business Ideas by DeeBaDan: 10:59pm On Jul 03, 2023
Ztech12:

Suggest for me please.

I am an Agroprenuer. Would you be willing to consider investing half in my projects ?

We can discuss and meet in person and agree on issues like tenure and ROI

I can Grow and multiply the funds. Let's do business.

My bank statement over the past 7 Months attests to the fact that I'm an astute business person, Over 3 Million has moved in and out of my account across various business deals )

I have a registered business brand name and business bank account. And will make a letter.of agreement on my business letter head that contains my address.

I can let's do business.

State your terms. Tenure and your expected return.

I'm hitting up a major project and it will prove highly useful to my project

Hit me up on 08121650040

Hit me up on 08121650040

I am available for physical meeting ( Lagos/Ogun/Oyo/Kwara )
Re: Am Tired Of Online Business I Need Offline Business Ideas by thisisit: 2:00am On Jul 04, 2023
INTRODUCING--

UNIT BANKING ENTREPRENEURSHIP PROGRAM

A UBE (Unit Banking Enterprise) is the smallest Unit Bank licensed to deliver full-fledged Financial services to a maximum of 2000 financially UNDERSERVED clients in a 2km radius, neighborhood.

The UBE model is expected to dominate the Financial Subsector in Q4 of 2023 and beyond as it focuses on the Underserved clients of Fintechs; as well as REPLACE the outgoing BIG brick and mortar DMBs, and MFBs.

This Innovative Financial model is designed by a consortium of 3 firms (Reserve Fund Ltd, AiO mgt. Ltd & Wired Tech). Currently the consortium is building capacities and Capabilities of Interested entreprenuers to start and own a licensed UBE.

UBE IS FOR WHOM?

- Junior Bank Employees
- Banking & Finance Students (Ond, Hnd, Bsc)
- Accounting, Economic, & Bus admin Students.(Ond, Hnd, Bsc)
- Underemployed. & Unemployed Persons.
-- Cooperative Societies
-- POS Agents
-- Entreprenuers
-- Money Lenders Etc

BENEFITS

1. Ownership of a licensed Unit Banking Entreprise
2. Aquire over 1000 active clients in 2 months.
3. Onboarding to flexible ICT Infrastructure.
4. Linkage to wholesale Fund for on-lending to clients.
5. Certification and license.
6. Creation of 5 direct jobs.
7. Good gross income and net profit.

START-UP ITEMS/ REQUIREMENTS FOR UBE

1. A shop in a very secured location.
2. Sketch map of 1km radius from the shop.
3. Laptop in addition to your smart phone.
4. Two office tables, Six Office chairs.
5. Business name or Cooperative
6. Office stationeries (flat files, notebooks, perforator, stapler etc)
7. Place advert for vacant Positions (Field Officers, Marketers, Auditor, data entry officer, etc ).

OUR OFFER

One month capacity and capability building in:

- Practical Corporate Governance & HR MGT of UBE.
-- ICT & MIS Infrastructure usage.
-- Product Development for UBE.
-- Direct Sales & Customer care
-- Financial Control & Profitability of UBE.
-- UBE Standard Operation Procedure Manual & Free training materials and working documents (15)
-- Three months Mentorship

ENQUIRY:

For your FREE Working documents & training materials, book a one-on-one consultation with:

- Ibodje SO
Development Finance Consultants
Reserve Funds Ltd.
080-3444-7494
Head Office : AiO mgt Training Centre, Badagry Expressway Lagos.
Re: Am Tired Of Online Business I Need Offline Business Ideas by drlogg: 3:32am On Jul 04, 2023
In recent times, earning money online has become an attractive venture for many people. One of the new platforms on the scene is The New Global Reserve LLC, which aims to provide users with earning opportunities.

Unlike some other platforms, The New Global Reserve LLC is not based on referrals alone; users can earn money and get paid regardless of whether they refer others to the platform or not.

For details Check: then ewgloba lreserve. com
Re: Am Tired Of Online Business I Need Offline Business Ideas by cima33(m): 5:41pm On Jul 04, 2023
Ztech12:

Suggest for me please.
Reach me here for an interesting Biz idea: 09115418152.
Re: Am Tired Of Online Business I Need Offline Business Ideas by UmarSEO: 9:05am On Sep 06, 2023
DeeBaDan:

I am an Agroprenuer. Would you be willing to consider investing half in my projects ?

My bank statement over the past 7 Months attests to the fact that I'm an astute business person, Over 3 Million has moved in and out of my account across various business deals )

I have a registered business brand name and business bank account. And will make a letter.of agreement on my business letter head that contains my address.

I can let's do business.

Hit me up on 08121650040

Hit me up on 08121650040

Wodu89 He is a scammer who would meet his meet a very painful End.
Re: Am Tired Of Online Business I Need Offline Business Ideas by UmarSEO: 9:54am On Sep 06, 2023
DeeBaDan:

I can let's do business.

Hit me up on 08121650040

Hit me up on 08121650040

GardenGreen, DeeBaDan Is a Low Budget thief and a Scammer. He is the same person with the Username wodu89.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Zinc Ore Supply @ Jlow2 / Analysts Predict Worsening Consumer Confidence In Nigeria / The Right Channel To Invest Your Fund (rosabon Financial Services)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.