Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Tinubu Has Dared Where Govs Fear To Tread- Oshiomhole Speaks On Tinubu Capacity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Has Dared Where Govs Fear To Tread- Oshiomhole Speaks On Tinubu Capacity (717 Views)

El-Rufai: I Still Believe In Tinubu’s Capacity To Make A Difference — Sen. Kalu / Govs Fear Tinubu’s Role As Buhari Inaugurates Campaign Council / Oshiomhole Speaks On Saraki’s Presidential Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Has Dared Where Govs Fear To Tread- Oshiomhole Speaks On Tinubu Capacity by oikirodah(m): 9:31pm On Jan 03, 2023
Tinubu Has Dared Where Govs Fear To Tread- Oshiomhole Speaks On Tinubu's Capacity As He Receives Decampees From PDP (Video)

The upcoming general elections mean a lot to different people and interest groups; it is all about what serves your interests and how the electoral outcome best tilts toward your aspirations.

For some, the only thing that matters is that Nigeria succeeds, that the common man has the same rights as every other citizen, and that justice is served regardless of religion or ethnicity.

Adams Aliyu Oshiomhole is one man who has repeatedly demonstrated this, both in and out of office, and all he wants at his age is for Nigeria to be great in all ramifications.

Yesterday the former labour leader took out time to discuss the background and accomplishments of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the former governor of Lagos State, as well as how he stood out from his contemporaries due to his achievement records.

He made this revelation while receiving  hundreds of PDP members who defected to the APC in Weppa Uwanno, Agenebode Etsako east LGA of Edo State.

The APC Deputy DG of the party's presidential campaign council passionately explained to the massive crowd why they should vote for Asiwaju Bola Tinubu for president and himself for the Edo North senatorial seat.

See Videos from the event below which is currently shaking Edo North to its foundation.

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the Chairman and CEO Bush Radio Academy.

Source iReporteronline.

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/tinubu-has-dared-where-govs-fear-to-tread-oshiomhole-speaks-on-tinubus-capacity-as-he-receives-decampees-from-pdp-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pW_mXMAoMw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has Dared Where Govs Fear To Tread- Oshiomhole Speaks On Tinubu Capacity by derecho(m): 9:33pm On Jan 03, 2023
Na Oshio I pity pass.

Instead of him to go and beg Edo people to forgive him, he is busy selling expired drug product

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Dared Where Govs Fear To Tread- Oshiomhole Speaks On Tinubu Capacity by frank14011991(m): 9:35pm On Jan 03, 2023
derecho:
Na Oshio I pity pass
pity for yourself first

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Has Dared Where Govs Fear To Tread- Oshiomhole Speaks On Tinubu Capacity by derecho(m): 9:37pm On Jan 03, 2023
Kikikiki... Truth is bitter.
Oshiomole is of no consequence in Edo..
I'm glad Edo people are spending his money for him.
By February 25, he'd be living in Iragbiji with Tinubu.
frank14011991:
pity for yourself first

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Dared Where Govs Fear To Tread- Oshiomhole Speaks On Tinubu Capacity by Roboto11: 9:39pm On Jan 03, 2023
derecho:
Kikikiki... Truth is bitter.
Oshiomole is of no consequence in Edo..

Oshiomole can never be a governor again but he would be senator.
Re: Tinubu Has Dared Where Govs Fear To Tread- Oshiomhole Speaks On Tinubu Capacity by Ahmed0336(m): 9:39pm On Jan 03, 2023
Pray to have loyal people like oshiobaba around you.

Instead of doing media campaign, oshio is on ground, trying to deliver 25% of Edo votes to BAT.
Senator Oshio baba, we dey your back like hunchback grin
Re: Tinubu Has Dared Where Govs Fear To Tread- Oshiomhole Speaks On Tinubu Capacity by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 03, 2023
Oshiomole is fighting hard to survive.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Dared Where Govs Fear To Tread- Oshiomhole Speaks On Tinubu Capacity by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 03, 2023
Edo is for Atiku, Obaseki can’t afford not to deliver
Re: Tinubu Has Dared Where Govs Fear To Tread- Oshiomhole Speaks On Tinubu Capacity by jmoore(m): 9:40pm On Jan 03, 2023
Timlubu, the only governor that was able to tame Atlantic ocean. The Jagaban of Liar Kingdom.

One roasted corn of electricity for the moderator to move this to front-page.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Dared Where Govs Fear To Tread- Oshiomhole Speaks On Tinubu Capacity by yarimo(m): 9:41pm On Jan 03, 2023
TINUBU is greater than any easterner Dead or alive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has Dared Where Govs Fear To Tread- Oshiomhole Speaks On Tinubu Capacity by derecho(m): 9:41pm On Jan 03, 2023
Senator where?
It's like you don't understand "Edo no be Lagos"... Let him continue talking about Tinubu
Roboto11:

Oshiomole can never be a governor again but he would be senator.
Re: Tinubu Has Dared Where Govs Fear To Tread- Oshiomhole Speaks On Tinubu Capacity by Roboto11: 9:43pm On Jan 03, 2023
derecho:
Senator where?
It's like you don't understand "Edo no be Lagos"... Let him continue talking about Tinubu

Nobody in all of Edo North has the charisma, followership and successes Oshiomole has.

You must be an igbo boy acting as if you know something about Edo state.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Dared Where Govs Fear To Tread- Oshiomhole Speaks On Tinubu Capacity by derecho(m): 9:50pm On Jan 03, 2023
Charisma?
Guy you must be a novice to talk like that.
Edo people are not bereft of people. Oshiomole was only given a chance and it got into his head.

If only he'd be humble to beg. Maybe just maybe but I doubt Edo people want to hear anything APC or Tinubu now.

He is considered Tinubu's proxy AND WOULD BE REJECTED after "chopping" his money.

So enjoy your nairaland prose.After all, that's what you're paid to do.
Roboto11:

Nobody in all of Edo North has the charisma, followership and successes Oshiomole has.

You must be an igbo boy acting as if you know something about Edo state.
Re: Tinubu Has Dared Where Govs Fear To Tread- Oshiomhole Speaks On Tinubu Capacity by Roboto11: 10:13pm On Jan 03, 2023
derecho:
Charisma?
Guy you must be a novice to talk like that.
Edo people are not bereft of people. Oshiomole was only given a chance and it got into his head.

If only he'd be humble to beg. Maybe just maybe but I doubt Edo people want to hear anything APC or Tinubu now.

He is considered Tinubu's proxy AND WOULD BE REJECTED after "chopping" his money.

So enjoy your nairaland prose.After all, that's what you're paid to do.

Shatap ibo man.

Where you know for Owan or Etsako?
Re: Tinubu Has Dared Where Govs Fear To Tread- Oshiomhole Speaks On Tinubu Capacity by derecho(m): 10:20pm On Jan 03, 2023
Driving keke around those areas doesn't make you an indigene.
Even IBO bus conductors or Aboki bikemen sabi some parts of Lagos pass the indigenes.

Oponu.
Roboto11:

Shatap ibo man.

Where you know for Owan or Etsako?
Re: Tinubu Has Dared Where Govs Fear To Tread- Oshiomhole Speaks On Tinubu Capacity by Roboto11: 10:22pm On Jan 03, 2023
derecho:
Driving keke around those areas doesn't make you an indigene.
Even IBO bus conductors or Aboki bikemen sabi some parts of Lagos pass the indigenes.

Oponu

Ode.

I said it.

You would be in Nnewi yet be making submissions about Afuze.

God punish your generation.
Re: Tinubu Has Dared Where Govs Fear To Tread- Oshiomhole Speaks On Tinubu Capacity by derecho(m): 10:28pm On Jan 03, 2023
Kikikiki.. It gives me so much pleasure to pinch BATstards.

For the umpteenth time,
Oshiomole has been rejected

All those that welcomed Peter Obi in Edo are Ibos including Oba of Benin.
If your brain is still active, you should know the IBO narrative is futile.

Roboto11:

Ode.

I said it.

You would be in Nnewi yet be making submissions about Afuze.

God punish my generation
Re: Tinubu Has Dared Where Govs Fear To Tread- Oshiomhole Speaks On Tinubu Capacity by Roboto11: 10:30pm On Jan 03, 2023
derecho:
Kikikiki.. It gives me so much pleasure to pinch BATstards.

For the umpteenth time,
Oshiomole has been rejected

All those that welcomed Peter Obi in Edo are Ibos including Oba of Benin.
If your brain is still active, you should know the IBO narrative is futile.

Do you even know the difference between Binis and Etsakos this ibo boy?
Re: Tinubu Has Dared Where Govs Fear To Tread- Oshiomhole Speaks On Tinubu Capacity by Mickykarim: 10:36pm On Jan 03, 2023
WELL DELIVERED!
Re: Tinubu Has Dared Where Govs Fear To Tread- Oshiomhole Speaks On Tinubu Capacity by derecho(m): 10:38pm On Jan 03, 2023
Yawns...I know you've been programmed to type inconsequential things.

There are many ibos in Edo that can tutor you about the difference and even sell oshiomole.
So your question is baseless.

All I'm telling you is the IBO this, IBO that won't work.

APC +Tinubu+AnyBastard like Oshiomole is anathema

Know that and know peace.All these useless Nairaland posts won't change a thing.
Roboto11:

Do you even know the difference between Binis and Etsakos this ibo boy?
Re: Tinubu Has Dared Where Govs Fear To Tread- Oshiomhole Speaks On Tinubu Capacity by Roboto11: 10:43pm On Jan 03, 2023
derecho:
Yawns...I know you've been programmed to type inconsequential things.

There are many ibos in Edo that can tutor you about the difference and even sell oshiomole.
So your question is baseless.

All I'm telling you is the IBO this, IBO that won't work.

APC +Tinubu+AnyBastard like Oshiomole is anathema

Yes, there are many of you selling kettles in Fugar.
Re: Tinubu Has Dared Where Govs Fear To Tread- Oshiomhole Speaks On Tinubu Capacity by cjames12345: 1:39am On Jan 06, 2023
Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah I wonder how you sleep at night. This people you spend your life campaigning for are the very people that have kept you in your poor and sorry state. Suffer no day tire you?.........Remember, if it's well with Nigeria then it's well with you by extension.

Seyi Tinubu no fit write about your Papa for Nairaland as you are doing for his father. E get why.....

(1) (Reply)

Anywhere Nigerians Gather, They Pray Against Tinubu / Asiwaju Observes Jumat At The Mosque Opposite The Palace Of The Ewi Of Ado Ekiti / Emefile's impunity exposes the CBN as A Privately Owned Foreign Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.