Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

El-Rufai: I Still Believe In Tinubu’s Capacity To Make A Difference — Sen. Kalu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: I Still Believe In Tinubu’s Capacity To Make A Difference — Sen. Kalu (17670 Views)

Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News / El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment / El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-Rufai: I Still Believe In Tinubu’s Capacity To Make A Difference — Sen. Kalu by Metrix147: 8:18am On Apr 07
Former Governor of Abia State and Senator representing Abia North, Sen. Orji Uzor Kalu has reacted to the alleged frosty relationship between his party, the APC, and the immediate past Governor of Kaduna State, Nasir El-Rufai a chieftain of the party.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JYasrYx5MI
Sen. Kalu in a viral video sighted by ABN TV dismissed the alleged crisis between the party and El-Rufai, saying it is too early for the former governor to dismiss the President Bola Tinubu-led administration.

He therefore reaffirmed his belief in the capacity of Tinubu to make a significant difference in the governance of the country despite current economic challenges.

"All I know and I still hope and believe, Tinubu will do very well. In a democracy, once the President is on track, nobody talks about second presidential candidate, so I believe APC will deliver its mandate to the people of Nigeria who are suffering at the moment.

"Nigerian people are in pains because there is difficulties all over the country and I believe President Tinubu should stick his neck to govern. This is a time to govern and not to play politics.

"Mallam El-Rufai is a member of this family and I don't want to discuss him. I believe whatever he is saying about President Tinubu should not come up at this time", he stated.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/el-rufai-i-still-believe-in-tinubus-capacity-to-make-a-difference-sen-kalu-video/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: I Still Believe In Tinubu’s Capacity To Make A Difference — Sen. Kalu by richiemcgold: 8:21am On Apr 07
During OBJ's era, this same El Rufai was banned by the same Nigeria senate from holding any political office in the country. So, this is not the first time El Rufai will be having issues with the Nigerian senate.

article1:
Does he have any issues with this present Senate?

https://punchng.com/ministerial-screening-senate-withholds-el-rufais-confirmation-over-security-checks/

14 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: I Still Believe In Tinubu’s Capacity To Make A Difference — Sen. Kalu by Ibaaboy(m): 8:40am On Apr 07
will you keep quite

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: I Still Believe In Tinubu’s Capacity To Make A Difference — Sen. Kalu by slivertongue: 8:45am On Apr 07
you said same about Buhari and we know how it ended. you are saying same about a man whose administration has said Buhari destroyed the economy. APC na scam jare

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: I Still Believe In Tinubu’s Capacity To Make A Difference — Sen. Kalu by Manny21: 7:50pm On Apr 07
Trust that midget at your own risk

6 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: I Still Believe In Tinubu’s Capacity To Make A Difference — Sen. Kalu by derecho(m): 7:51pm On Apr 07
Kikikiki...irrelevant opinion .
Is he not the same with Tinubu?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: I Still Believe In Tinubu’s Capacity To Make A Difference — Sen. Kalu by PheelzAlmighty: 7:52pm On Apr 07
Fvcking idiot.

A corrupt fvcking idiot...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: I Still Believe In Tinubu’s Capacity To Make A Difference — Sen. Kalu by Alexlalax1(m): 7:52pm On Apr 07
"All I know and still hope and believe" this my brother sef. I wouldn't curse you as you are from my community as it's not in our blood to speak ill of our brothers. Thank God you knowledged that Nigerians are suffering. Better talk to your Oga to sit up or............

6 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: I Still Believe In Tinubu’s Capacity To Make A Difference — Sen. Kalu by CoronaVirusPro: 7:53pm On Apr 07
His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) competence is unquestionable!

If only one thing is guaranteed, Asiwaju is bound to deliver!

His track records says it all…..

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: I Still Believe In Tinubu’s Capacity To Make A Difference — Sen. Kalu by Trevor78(m): 7:53pm On Apr 07
Issoright
Re: El-Rufai: I Still Believe In Tinubu’s Capacity To Make A Difference — Sen. Kalu by Praktikals1000: 7:53pm On Apr 07
grin

63 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: I Still Believe In Tinubu’s Capacity To Make A Difference — Sen. Kalu by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:53pm On Apr 07
grin

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: I Still Believe In Tinubu’s Capacity To Make A Difference — Sen. Kalu by maasoap(m): 7:53pm On Apr 07
richiemcgold:
During OBJ's era, this same El Rufai was banned by the same Nigeria senate from holding any political office in the country. So, this is not the first time El Rufai will be facing controversy.

All I know is that Tinubu betrayed Elrufai.

6 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: I Still Believe In Tinubu’s Capacity To Make A Difference — Sen. Kalu by aylive02(m): 7:53pm On Apr 07
angry

Hell Rufai was part of the team that went to the Chattam House to embarrass himself in a Tinubu's show-of-shame interview. The dullard Tinubu delegated him to answer the question on security. Thunder fire Rufai and Tinubu together

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: I Still Believe In Tinubu’s Capacity To Make A Difference — Sen. Kalu by Felabrity: 7:54pm On Apr 07
The druglord sef no get joy

He used and dump this criminal and that terrorist called el rufai grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: I Still Believe In Tinubu’s Capacity To Make A Difference — Sen. Kalu by Frankbaro(m): 7:54pm On Apr 07
Orji uzor Kalu, always trying to appease the powers that be, even when he doesn't believe or mean what he's saying. The man is trying to avoid going back to prison at all cost

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: I Still Believe In Tinubu’s Capacity To Make A Difference — Sen. Kalu by illicit(m): 7:54pm On Apr 07
Asiwaju JAGABAN
💪

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: I Still Believe In Tinubu’s Capacity To Make A Difference — Sen. Kalu by Passionate888: 7:54pm On Apr 07
Hell Rufai sef
Re: El-Rufai: I Still Believe In Tinubu’s Capacity To Make A Difference — Sen. Kalu by Goodlady(f): 7:54pm On Apr 07
Tinubu airpus o!
You are our last hope o!
Epp o!
Things are still costly o!
Menstrual pad don cost o!

Re: El-Rufai: I Still Believe In Tinubu’s Capacity To Make A Difference — Sen. Kalu by helinues: 7:54pm On Apr 07
I go repeat again, El Rufai na loyal party man

El Rufai moving to any party na to scatter the oppositions hope in North in 2027.

68 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: I Still Believe In Tinubu’s Capacity To Make A Difference — Sen. Kalu by Lanre1st(m): 7:56pm On Apr 07
2027 presidential race has started again, El-rufai to divide North as Obi and atiku is planning amalgamation while Tinubu will use money to loy Easterners to join his camp.

BAT till 2031

8 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: I Still Believe In Tinubu’s Capacity To Make A Difference — Sen. Kalu by ppogba: 8:00pm On Apr 07
maasoap:

All I know is that Tinubu betrayed Elrufai.

Just the way Obi betrayed APUGA

8 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: I Still Believe In Tinubu’s Capacity To Make A Difference — Sen. Kalu by Honestey: 8:01pm On Apr 07
So this one never see the difference Tinubu has made? Is like FG is responsible for everything he use .

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: I Still Believe In Tinubu’s Capacity To Make A Difference — Sen. Kalu by Tjra: 8:03pm On Apr 07
Lanre1st:
2027 presidential race has started again, El-rufai to divide North as Obi and atiku is planning amalgamation while Tinubu will use money to loy Easterners to join his camp.

BAT till 2031
Sense no go kill you.

Come imagine also adding Kwankwaso to the plot. Northern votes don pieces. Game over

4 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: I Still Believe In Tinubu’s Capacity To Make A Difference — Sen. Kalu by Exceed15: 8:06pm On Apr 07
Useless Party. APC is a mistake to Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: I Still Believe In Tinubu’s Capacity To Make A Difference — Sen. Kalu by Mandesz(m): 8:10pm On Apr 07
CoronaVirusPro:
His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) competence is unquestionable!

If only one thing is guaranteed, Asiwaju is bound to deliver!

His track records says it all…..
U are like a person his wife is bin fvck but was made a gatekeeper for anyone coming.
Congrats for this level of loyalty.
One day you'll be wise.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: I Still Believe In Tinubu’s Capacity To Make A Difference — Sen. Kalu by CoronaVirusPro: 8:13pm On Apr 07
Mandesz:

U are like a person his wife is bin fvck but was made a gatekeeper for anyone coming.
Congrats for this level of loyalty.
One day you'll be wise.

Hello Morafvcker,

Who fvcking told you to compose a morafvkin poem? Couldn’t you have just fvckin skipped?

Anyways,
Fvck you!

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: I Still Believe In Tinubu’s Capacity To Make A Difference — Sen. Kalu by article1: 8:15pm On Apr 07
richiemcgold:
During OBJ's era, this same El Rufai was banned by the same Nigeria senate from holding any political office in the country. So, this is not the first time El Rufai will be having issues with the Nigerian senate.
Re: El-Rufai: I Still Believe In Tinubu’s Capacity To Make A Difference — Sen. Kalu by article1: 8:16pm On Apr 07
richiemcgold:
Re: El-Rufai: I Still Believe In Tinubu’s Capacity To Make A Difference — Sen. Kalu by Salafi66: 8:16pm On Apr 07
Noted
Re: El-Rufai: I Still Believe In Tinubu’s Capacity To Make A Difference — Sen. Kalu by Basic123: 8:34pm On Apr 07
😆

Even if you No believe.

He doesn't need you!

Which of his campaign did you attend last year/2022?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

N23.29b Poll Bribe: Buhari To Determine Fate Of Recs / Showdown Imminent As Senate Resumes / NJC Panel: Onnoghen's Response And Brief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.