Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,610 members, 7,840,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Buni Promises 99.9% Of Yobe Votes For Tinubu In February Poll - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buni Promises 99.9% Of Yobe Votes For Tinubu In February Poll (8306 Views)

Lawan Vows 98% Yobe Votes Will Be Delivered To Tinubu/Shettima / Ahmed Lawan Stranded As INEC Certifies Bashir Machina Winner Of Yobe North / Mala Buni Of Yobe Appointed CTC Chairman Of APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buni Promises 99.9% Of Yobe Votes For Tinubu In February Poll by ItsTutsi(m): 8:17am On Jan 04, 2023
Nyamiri flat.heads think is by peddling drugs

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buni Promises 99.9% Of Yobe Votes For Tinubu In February Poll by 07kjb: 8:17am On Jan 04, 2023
What has buni and APC done to yobe state
If not banditry or don't they reason over there

Anyways sensible people which I believe are in majority are all voting for PETER OBI and Labour party
Re: Buni Promises 99.9% Of Yobe Votes For Tinubu In February Poll by KingOfTheDamned: 8:18am On Jan 04, 2023
NoIgboSoundTueh:

Dream on

Stay there dont go and collect youe share be forming too big to pick money .
Re: Buni Promises 99.9% Of Yobe Votes For Tinubu In February Poll by DMerciful(m): 8:18am On Jan 04, 2023
Those rigged result will be decimated by bvas.

You guys dont seem to understand that 2023 elections will not be like previous elections
Aufbauh:
Yobe and Borno states are on lockdown for the APC/Tinubu.
Atiku performed poorly in those states in 2019 earning 8% and 7% respectively even though Atiku was from the zone.
Re: Buni Promises 99.9% Of Yobe Votes For Tinubu In February Poll by NigerianAngelo(m): 8:18am On Jan 04, 2023
Yobe gave Goodluck 19.5% of their votes in 2011.

They even largely avoided Buhari and voted for a third party candidate.

One of them has already resigned from APC Scam council.

Do you think Northerners are zombies or that 30% don't know muhamat is in hell?

A minimum of 16% votes for Obi is loading there; 25% Atiku; some KK & others; before the omo yoruba placeholder.
Re: Buni Promises 99.9% Of Yobe Votes For Tinubu In February Poll by VTJN(m): 8:21am On Jan 04, 2023
post=119692792:

Dumbo as if the governor will force the citizens to vote for Tinubu I don't know when you guys go get sense, so for you state Osun you former APC governor has the power he couldn't deliver him self, even when Tinubu and other APC governors were on ground grin grin Northerners just they use Tinubu and his urchins they play Ludo, 2023 power is in the hands on Nigerians especially youths not governors or party chieftains
what will be your next lame excuse after Tinubu victory at the poll come February?

Just as you claimed Amaechi or Lawan will get the party ticket swearing with your life and whataview

I hope you won't claim Tinubu buy them all with money right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buni Promises 99.9% Of Yobe Votes For Tinubu In February Poll by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:21am On Jan 04, 2023
Obviously, he is planning to rig it abi no be only one vote him get
Re: Buni Promises 99.9% Of Yobe Votes For Tinubu In February Poll by AMI3(m): 8:24am On Jan 04, 2023
It is one man one vote
Re: Buni Promises 99.9% Of Yobe Votes For Tinubu In February Poll by deeva2: 8:25am On Jan 04, 2023
Eagle360:
APC don't deserve to be reelected. 8 years reign is hell on the earth.

But APC members deserve to support OBI.

And one of those that destroyed Nigeria, OBJ deserve to endorse OBI.

Hypocrisy and hate no dey win election.

TINIBU IS YOUR NEXT PRESIDENT.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buni Promises 99.9% Of Yobe Votes For Tinubu In February Poll by CloudWalker: 8:26am On Jan 04, 2023
obi58:

Which zone is his stronghold?

Bros wake up and smell the coffee.

No More vote buying.

No more overvoting and underage voting.

Now that fuel is scarce nationwide and insecurity is everywhere Nigerians will come out enmasse to say no to the failure called APC.

Not too late.Join the winning team. Obi CANNOT be president of Nigeria the way Nigeria is constituted atm, maybe ibo only Biafra
Re: Buni Promises 99.9% Of Yobe Votes For Tinubu In February Poll by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:35am On Jan 04, 2023
VTJN:
what will be your next lame excuse after Tinubu victory at the poll come February?

Just as you claimed Amaechi or Lawan will get the party ticket swearing with your life and whataview

I hope you won't claim Tinubu buy them all with money right?
Dodomayana Nigerians from all regions will decide not few delicate
Re: Buni Promises 99.9% Of Yobe Votes For Tinubu In February Poll by DMerciful(m): 8:37am On Jan 04, 2023
Even you know say Tinubu nor go win. Where will his votes come from? Even in SW, max is 50%
LegendHero:
Yobe and Borno vote for APC alone will cancel the whole SE votes for Obi.

Atiku is finished. Even in his NE region? Tinubu is making inroads.
Re: Buni Promises 99.9% Of Yobe Votes For Tinubu In February Poll by juman(m): 8:44am On Jan 04, 2023
Expected.
Re: Buni Promises 99.9% Of Yobe Votes For Tinubu In February Poll by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:49am On Jan 04, 2023
Aufbauh:
Yobe and Borno states are on lockdown for the APC/Tinubu.
Atiku performed poorly in those states in 2019 earning 8% and 7% respectively even though Atiku was from the zone.

You mean Atiku only got such meagre amounts of votes from those states

1 Like

Re: Buni Promises 99.9% Of Yobe Votes For Tinubu In February Poll by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:53am On Jan 04, 2023
emoboy4u:
The way these politicians claim to be able to deliver votes like the voters are some goods or livestock.

They use the rigging machinery at their disposal as governors. They have people who work for them.
Re: Buni Promises 99.9% Of Yobe Votes For Tinubu In February Poll by Okoroawusa: 8:54am On Jan 04, 2023
Peterobiisathie:
na your money? Or your father's money dey miss?
I just wonder for these people. To them APC doesn't have members willing to work for the success of the party. Everyone that professes support for Tinubu is doing so because of money. APC rallies are full of thousands that are paid to be there and other rubbish that they say to hide their pain. Then I remembered that these are the same people that believed that Buhari died in Saudi Arabia and was replaced by a man from Sudan....I just go sleep

2 Likes

Re: Buni Promises 99.9% Of Yobe Votes For Tinubu In February Poll by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:54am On Jan 04, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:
grin chai dem don scam Tinubu tire grin

Anyways even me too. I have so far attended over 3 Tinubu rallies and picked over 200k so far grin

I am a member of 2 APC Tinubu grass root WhatsApp groups in December they sent us all 30k each and this January they are giving us 50k each from Asiwaju as new year package. Omo it pays to support Tinubu grin after all it's our money he is sharing..

But I will never vote for the bastard

I will vote for Obi for president

Nawaooo.. share this group make we too benefits from the loots na grin grin grin
Re: Buni Promises 99.9% Of Yobe Votes For Tinubu In February Poll by Okoroawusa: 8:56am On Jan 04, 2023
DMerciful:
Even you know say Tinubu nor go win. Where will his votes come from? Even in SW, max is 50%
We know. He is going to get 0% of votes from SW.
Peter Obi will get 90% of votes from SW. You are very correct.
Re: Buni Promises 99.9% Of Yobe Votes For Tinubu In February Poll by Britishpea: 8:57am On Jan 04, 2023
Obalacam:
Just 99.9%, why not kukumah make it 200%.
The rate at which this guys are cashing out on Tinubu eeeh, when he loose this election and also loose Lagos to opposition, he might commit suicide

Wish your father had something his friends and cronies can catch out from. You na go open mouth waa to say what you have no idea of. Just because u read shits on Nairaland you can’t use your brain to process things by yourself.
Re: Buni Promises 99.9% Of Yobe Votes For Tinubu In February Poll by Obalacam(m): 9:03am On Jan 04, 2023
Britishpea:

Wish your father had something his friends and cronies can catch out from. You na go open mouth waa to say what you have no idea of. Just because u read shits on Nairaland you can’t use your brain to process things by yourself.
If you believed that a governor can deliver 99.9% votes in his state, then you can also believe that buhari will make 1$=1naira before leaving office
Re: Buni Promises 99.9% Of Yobe Votes For Tinubu In February Poll by Saig: 9:08am On Jan 04, 2023
Why do these guys speak like they are God??
He has only one vote just like every other Nigerian
Re: Buni Promises 99.9% Of Yobe Votes For Tinubu In February Poll by OsunOriginal: 9:10am On Jan 04, 2023
Obalacam:
Just 99.9%, why not kukumah make it 200%.
The rate at which this guys are cashing out on Tinubu eeeh, when he loose this election and also loose Lagos to opposition, he might commit suicide

If possible... Adeleke did that in some polling units in Osun grin grin grin grin
Re: Buni Promises 99.9% Of Yobe Votes For Tinubu In February Poll by garfield1: 9:11am On Jan 04, 2023
NigerianAngelo:
Yobe gave Goodluck 19.5% of their votes in 2011.

They even largely avoided Buhari and voted for a third party candidate.

One of them has already resigned from APC Scam council.

Do you think Northerners are zombies or that 30% don't know muhamat is in hell?

A minimum of 16% votes for Obi is loading there; 25% Atiku; some KK & others; before the omo yoruba placeholder.

Yobe gave atiku 8%.they will give obi 5%

1 Like

Re: Buni Promises 99.9% Of Yobe Votes For Tinubu In February Poll by garfield1: 9:12am On Jan 04, 2023
Saig:
Why do these guys speak like they are God??
He has only one vote just like every other Nigerian

He doesnt have one vote. He controls almost all the voters
Re: Buni Promises 99.9% Of Yobe Votes For Tinubu In February Poll by Obalacam(m): 9:15am On Jan 04, 2023
OsunOriginal:

If possible... Adeleke did that in some polling units in Osun grin grin grin grin
We are not talking about a polling unit here, a state with both Muslims and Christians.
How many votes did he get as a governor that he has the mind to promise a southern candidate 99.9%.
That's exaggeration
Re: Buni Promises 99.9% Of Yobe Votes For Tinubu In February Poll by hotwax: 9:17am On Jan 04, 2023
yes oooo...those people are live stock....you just bundle them and say oya all of you vote tinubu 100%.

walahai, someone need to examine those tinubu supporters...do they have mental problems?

but seriously, the way wike is on about rivers state, it seems he is going to vote for rivers people?

he is the only person voting in river state...once he support tinubu, his vote alone is 1.5million...

koyewa oooo

is it not the same niger delta where Obi is popular?
Re: Buni Promises 99.9% Of Yobe Votes For Tinubu In February Poll by Emola12(m): 9:21am On Jan 04, 2023
Peterobiisathie:
na your money? Or your father's money dey miss?
why mentioning his father's name now You must be out of ur sense then you dis riff Raff,, wasted sperm
Re: Buni Promises 99.9% Of Yobe Votes For Tinubu In February Poll by OsunOriginal: 9:24am On Jan 04, 2023
Obalacam:

We are not talking about a polling unit here, a state with both Muslims and Christians.
How many votes did he get as a governor that he has the mind to promise a southern candidate 99.9%.
That's exaggeration

Maybe I understated the fact... In over 700 polling units across 10 local governments in Osun. If Adeleke can do it, Buni can also do it.
Re: Buni Promises 99.9% Of Yobe Votes For Tinubu In February Poll by Indispensable85(m): 9:24am On Jan 04, 2023
Structure!

Kassim Shettima has been visiting traditional rulers in the north for weeks now. From one palace to another. Speaking to them in the language they understand. He has penetrated the north sufficiently for Tinubu. He has added value to the ticket. Which christian vice wan do dat one frm d north? Politics is common sense.

By the way Datti is lost in the struggle. I thought he was from the north? Lol...... politics na ur mate?
Re: Buni Promises 99.9% Of Yobe Votes For Tinubu In February Poll by Obalacam(m): 9:28am On Jan 04, 2023
OsunOriginal:

Maybe I understated the fact... In over 700 polling units across 10 local governments in Osun. If Adeleke can do it, Buni can also do it.
I find it hard to believe that Adeleke had 99.9% in over 700 units across 10 local government in Osun state.
But you prove me wrong with the actual statistics of the election

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Needs To Be Unbundled – Jega / Gov. Ajimobi Of Oyo State Has Integrity Issues? / 'Name The Criminals' - National Assembly Spokesperson To OBJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.