Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,829 members, 7,837,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Buni Promises 99.9% Of Yobe Votes For Tinubu In February Poll - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buni Promises 99.9% Of Yobe Votes For Tinubu In February Poll (8297 Views)

Lawan Vows 98% Yobe Votes Will Be Delivered To Tinubu/Shettima / Ahmed Lawan Stranded As INEC Certifies Bashir Machina Winner Of Yobe North / Mala Buni Of Yobe Appointed CTC Chairman Of APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buni Promises 99.9% Of Yobe Votes For Tinubu In February Poll by 2tpick: 9:28am On Jan 04, 2023
APC don't fulfil promises
Re: Buni Promises 99.9% Of Yobe Votes For Tinubu In February Poll by PassingShot(m): 9:29am On Jan 04, 2023
Ruggedniggaone:
Wow! Buni must be the one controlling yobe people's brain for him to have made such promise to Mr pampers.everybody just dey scam ojuyobo left and right grin grin
But you myopically believe that a morally bankrupt Obasanjo is the one controlling Yoruba or Nigeria's people brain with his endorsement of Fraud Obi? Even when his endorsement of Atiku in 2019 ended in calamity?

Una no get brain aswear!
Re: Buni Promises 99.9% Of Yobe Votes For Tinubu In February Poll by OsunOriginal: 9:31am On Jan 04, 2023
Obalacam:

I find it hard to believe that Adeleke had 99.9% in over 700 units across 10 local government in Osun state.
But you prove me wrong with the actual statistics of the election

He got over 150% in most of them...
In one of them, the total number registered voters was 230, and over-voting was 130... grin grin grin grin
Ade dancer will be thrown out of that place very soon
Re: Buni Promises 99.9% Of Yobe Votes For Tinubu In February Poll by Ikpaitid: 9:33am On Jan 04, 2023
Obalacam:
Just 99.9%, why not kukumah make it 200%.
The rate at which this guys are cashing out on Tinubu eeeh, when he loose this election and also loose Lagos to opposition, he might commit suicide
Re: Buni Promises 99.9% Of Yobe Votes For Tinubu In February Poll by Ikpaitid: 9:34am On Jan 04, 2023
Please tell me the meaning of loose.
Re: Buni Promises 99.9% Of Yobe Votes For Tinubu In February Poll by Obalacam(m): 9:37am On Jan 04, 2023
[b][/b]
OsunOriginal:

He got over 150% in most of them...
In one of them, the total number registered voters was 230, and over-voting was 130... grin grin grin grin
Ade dancer will be thrown out of that place very soon
Was there any evidence that he rigged that election?
Inec has already told you that if you minus the over votes, Adeleke still won
Re: Buni Promises 99.9% Of Yobe Votes For Tinubu In February Poll by OsunOriginal: 9:41am On Jan 04, 2023
Obalacam:
[b][/b]
Was there any evidence that he rigged that election?
Inec has already told you that if you minus the over votes, Adeleke still won

INEC is not the court and therefore, not competent to be a judge in their own case. It is the tribunal that decides where over-voting happened based on the evidence presented and does the subtraction. Very soon the tribunal will do the needful
Re: Buni Promises 99.9% Of Yobe Votes For Tinubu In February Poll by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:42am On Jan 04, 2023
Nice one grin Obituary Wailers will not sleep tonight
Re: Buni Promises 99.9% Of Yobe Votes For Tinubu In February Poll by Obalacam(m): 9:47am On Jan 04, 2023
OsunOriginal:

INEC is not the court and therefore, not competent to be a judge in their own case. It is the tribunal that decides where over-voting happened based on the evidence presented and does the subtraction. Very soon the tribunal will do the needful
Please don't give yourself unnecessary hopes, Oyetola had accepted his defeat and moved on, it's now time for you his supporters to do the same and allow the gentleman to function properly as the governor unless you have excess money to waste in court
Re: Buni Promises 99.9% Of Yobe Votes For Tinubu In February Poll by Addme: 10:08am On Jan 04, 2023
Addme:
If you think his rejection will have anything to do with APC chances in the State,you need to think twice.Yobe is one of the surest State for APC.
This was my comment to a thread on on the front page yesterday.
Yobe is on lockdown for Asiwaju
Re: Buni Promises 99.9% Of Yobe Votes For Tinubu In February Poll by tungamaje: 10:16am On Jan 04, 2023
tyinfinity:
All southeast votes are not up to two local government in kano
Even when INEC is erasing underage voters from the database? Let's wait until after the elections before concluding their voting capacity
Re: Buni Promises 99.9% Of Yobe Votes For Tinubu In February Poll by headboyprince(m): 10:26am On Jan 04, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:
grin chai dem don scam Tinubu tire grin

Anyways even me too. I have so far attended over 3 Tinubu rallies and picked over 200k so far grin

I am a member of 2 APC Tinubu grass root WhatsApp groups in December they sent us all 30k each and this January they are giving us 50k each from Asiwaju as new year package. Omo it pays to support Tinubu grin after all it's our money he is sharing..

But I will never vote for the bastard

I will vote for Obi for president
are you serious.. 200k :oplease link me to the group where they're sharing all this tinubu money, i want to partake too..50k for new year package.. shocked
Re: Buni Promises 99.9% Of Yobe Votes For Tinubu In February Poll by VTJN(m): 10:31am On Jan 04, 2023
post=119693430:

Dodomayana Nigerians from all regions will decide not few delicate
but you know Tinubu doesn't have the money to buy Nigerians electorate right?
Re: Buni Promises 99.9% Of Yobe Votes For Tinubu In February Poll by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:35am On Jan 04, 2023
VTJN:
but you know Tinubu doesn't have the money to buy Nigerians electorate right?
Few weeks to go
Re: Buni Promises 99.9% Of Yobe Votes For Tinubu In February Poll by VTJN(m): 10:37am On Jan 04, 2023
post=119697009:

Few weeks to go
JAGABAN doesn't have the money to buy Nigerians as you claimed he bought APC delegates
Re: Buni Promises 99.9% Of Yobe Votes For Tinubu In February Poll by Ruggedniggaone: 11:06am On Jan 04, 2023
PassingShot:

But you myopically believe that a morally bankrupt Obasanjo is the one controlling Yoruba or Nigeria's people brain with his endorsement of Fraud Obi? Even when his endorsement of Atiku in 2019 ended in calamity?

Una no get brain aswear!
ode leleyi ni?wetin concern me with obi
Re: Buni Promises 99.9% Of Yobe Votes For Tinubu In February Poll by EvangDrGeo: 11:30am On Jan 04, 2023
Did he get 99.9% votes in his own election?

Nigerians make really stupid statements.

All because he wants a share of Lagos money.
Re: Buni Promises 99.9% Of Yobe Votes For Tinubu In February Poll by chichima67791: 12:48pm On Jan 04, 2023
online handle mop party are afraid of campaigning in the far northonline handle mop party are afraid of campaigning in the far north...
Re: Buni Promises 99.9% Of Yobe Votes For Tinubu In February Poll by Jagabanfromcali: 1:33pm On Jan 04, 2023
If u like make it a 1000% a drug pusher will never be president of Nigeria
Re: Buni Promises 99.9% Of Yobe Votes For Tinubu In February Poll by Omoawoke: 3:59pm On Jan 04, 2023
Please where is Atiku
Re: Buni Promises 99.9% Of Yobe Votes For Tinubu In February Poll by Maski87: 6:18pm On Jan 04, 2023
I have news for you the border is closed,and all those people who came in 2015 and 2019 ro vote Buhari are not coming back
Re: Buni Promises 99.9% Of Yobe Votes For Tinubu In February Poll by Aufbauh(m): 4:31am On Jan 05, 2023
obi58:

Which zone is his stronghold?

Bros wake up and smell the coffee.

No More vote buying.

No more overvoting and underage voting.

Now that fuel is scarce nationwide and insecurity is everywhere Nigerians will come out enmasse to say no to the failure called APC.

Pls do read my comment slowly with an open mind and not to be aggravated by frustration.

I just told you that BAT doesn't need to concentrate on his stronghold whether it's one state of Borno but to have an even spread of votes.
However you can still enjoy your delusion that the candidate of a ruling party has no stronghold if it makes you sleep well.

It's so interesting with this new sense of belief how Nigeria and Nigerians will change their wat over night cos of an act that just came.

If things easily change in Nigeria by an enanctment of a law the way you're fantasizing we shouldn't be where we are.
So instead you're the one who should actually wake up and smell the coffee.

Again you talked about the failure of the APC as the catalyst for revote. We've heard much of this prior to 2019 and the party was returned elected.

In all I perceived that you're a novice in the Nigeria political landscape so I can understand with your fantasies.
Re: Buni Promises 99.9% Of Yobe Votes For Tinubu In February Poll by obi58: 6:48am On Jan 05, 2023
Aufbauh:

Pls do read my comment slowly with an open mind and not to be aggravated by frustration.

I just told you that BAT doesn't need to concentrate on his stronghold whether it's one state of Borno but to have an even spread of votes.
However you can still enjoy your delusion that the candidate of a ruling party has no stronghold if it makes you sleep well.

It's so interesting with this new sense of belief how Nigeria and Nigerians will change their wat over night cos of an act that just came.

If things easily change in Nigeria by an enanctment of a law the way you're fantasizing we shouldn't be where we are.
So instead you're the one who should actually wake up and smell the coffee.

Again you talked about the failure of the APC as the catalyst for revote. We've heard much of this prior to 2019 and the party was returned elected.

In all I perceived that you're a novice in the Nigeria political landscape so I can understand with your fantasies.

I'm telling you bros that Nigerians are united in their suffering throughout the nation so no amount of campaign, mobilisation or inducement is going to stop APC from being voted out. Even the body language of the president shows that he is not actively backing the BAT campaign otherwise Northern votes would not have been so fiercely contested.

What makes it even more interesting is because with BVAS voting is going to be more objective this time and if APC wants to win then they have to convince people to vote for them... The problem is that they don't have anything to use to convince people due to the economic and security situation of decline over the last 8 years. So no more rigging come February (thanks to PMB)!

We saw it in 2014 when GEJ lost in spite of being the incumbent. Then it was not even 10% as bad as it is now. PDP lost and APC were given their chance Twice. Unfortunately they failed to take it.... TWICE.

Do you think a typical Yoruba woman who is buying rice at N40,000 a bag now compared to N8,000 before will still vote for APC?

Do you think a Yoruba bus driver who is queueing up everyday to buy fuel at N270 will be happy to vote the same suffering back into office?

Do you think a farmer in the north who has lost so much due to insecurity and who has to pay tax to terrorists will be happy to vote APC back again... Especially when he has his fellow northerners Atiku and RMK in the race?

Do you think the Christian North that has been marginalised by APC muslim-muslim vote will go out to vote APC again?

Let's not even talk about SS and SE...... Those are no go areas for APC.

So you tell me Bros.... Where are the votes coming from? The ignorant voters from the North are going to vote their brothers and hunger is going to make the ignorant voters in the south not vote APC. They are aware that a lot of money is going to be shared this season so they will come out for the rallies to see what they can get but the last eight years of suffering is going to guide them in voting.

How can someone ask Nigerians to ignore the suffering they have experienced in the last 8years and instead focus on what happened between 1999 and 2007? No be Juju be that? Someone you trusted put your house on fire and is asking you to trust him because in the past he was a big man. Even the dead will not fall for that trick.

So my brother you can see that you are the political neophyte. The only thing keeping APC in the race is the stupidity of Atiku in alienating the G5. If PDP had a united front, this would not have been a contest at all.
Re: Buni Promises 99.9% Of Yobe Votes For Tinubu In February Poll by Aufbauh(m): 7:06am On Jan 06, 2023
obi58:

I have learned that realism and idealism are not compatible. One is what exist and the other is what is desired.

You actually spoke like the Governor-General of the Nigeria electorates.
However I'll advice you to tune down your lofty and impracticable expectations so that your frustration will be mild in the end.

I understands that sometimes we want to imagine a scenario that'll impress a feel good mindset in us. It is however instructive to understand that realism is the best possible assumption.

Speaking like someone who has all the Nigeria electorates mandate on their voting consideration is the peak of sincere ignorance.

When someone who is obviously limited by knowledge speaks to generalization then I can only see a fundamental problem with him. This flaw alone has refrained me from addressing your wack analysis. I can't imagine the audacity of ignorance that seek to tell how Nigeria voters will think or act.

Again I can foretell that you were once a PDP apologist but jump the ship out of tribal agenda. I see you guys in PDP and LP as the same people with similar narrative.

However, there's this question I normally ask people like you that feel too confident in their projection. When was the last time you supported and predicted a presidential candidate and he won? This question should speak to you If you're intuitive enough.

I can see that most of you guys have poor sense of judgment so it's difficult for you to adjudge a situation correctly.
Re: Buni Promises 99.9% Of Yobe Votes For Tinubu In February Poll by obi58: 9:12am On Jan 06, 2023
Aufbauh:

I have learned that realism and idealism are not compatible. One is what exist and the other is what is desired.

You actually spoke like the Governor-General of the Nigeria electorates.
However I'll advice you to tune down your lofty and impracticable expectations so that your frustration will be mild in the end.

I understands that sometimes we want to imagine a scenario that'll impress a feel good mindset in us. It is however instructive to understand that realism is the best possible assumption.

Speaking like someone who has all the Nigeria electorates mandate on their voting consideration is the peak of sincere ignorance.

When someone who is obviously limited by knowledge speaks to generalization then I can only see a fundamental problem with him. This flaw alone has refrained me from addressing your wack analysis. I can't imagine the audacity of ignorance that seek to tell how Nigeria voters will think or act.

Again I can foretell that you were once a PDP apologist but jump the ship out of tribal agenda. I see you guys in PDP and LP as the same people with similar narrative.

However, there's this question I normally ask people like you that feel too confident in their projection. When was the last time you supported and predicted a presidential candidate and he won? This question should speak to you If you're intuitive enough.

I can see that most of you guys have poor sense of judgment so it's difficult for you to adjudge a situation correctly.

Bros cut the long story abeg. These are simple questions that need simpe answers.

Would someone who has been queuing to buy fuel at N350 per litre vote the same party back into office? Would someone who each time they go to the market price of food items doubles still vote APC?

Would someone that terrorists have kidnapped and killed his kinsmen still vote for APC especially when his kinsmen atiku and RMK are also in the race?

Or is it in the South that APC will see gullible people to bribe into submission? Here people are looking for those monies to eat and still vote for Labour party grin

In the west you are banking on... There are a lot of enlightened and non tribalistic Yorubas especially the non agbero Youths who witnessed the economic malaise and police harassment and are also looking forward to speaking with their votes! Don't also forget the endorsements of Afenifere and Obj and the voters who will follow their instructions!!!

Oyo is PDP, Lagos is cosmopolitan so it will be closer than you think, Ogun same, Osun PDP, Ekiti PDP, Ondo too close to call.... Bros this BVAS go shock Una. All those huge APC figures from vote buying no go dey again.

Just dey Play!!! There is serious hunger in the land and the people know where their suffering is from and their votes will speak!
Re: Buni Promises 99.9% Of Yobe Votes For Tinubu In February Poll by Aufbauh(m): 11:03am On Jan 06, 2023
obi58:

Bros cut the long story abeg. These are simple questions that need simpe answers.

Would someone who has been queuing to buy fuel at N350 per litre vote the same party back into office? Would someone who each time they go to the market price of food items doubles still vote APC?

Seriously I don't know why it's very difficult for you to stop making generalization. This is simply my issue with your stance, if not you're entitle to hold an opinion

I believed that the "suffering/hardship' did not start yesterday. Even before 2019 election this ur usual rhetoric has always being played as a tape by the opposition until the electorates decide to put you all to shame.

It won't be different in as much as you're using your personal experiences or observation to canvass for 'pity party'.

Every human resilience is different so wetin dey pain you fit dey sweet another person.
Pain is pain everywhere but people's response to it differs.

I can tell that some people can easily justify or rationalize why we were where we are now so stop perceiving things for others.

Margot Asquith asserts that “The capacity to suffer varies more than anything that I have observed in human nature.”

The capacity to forebear varies.

I've always maintained that you guys undoing is poor sense of judgment. I'm a Christian from the north who has lived in the South for many years so I can tell you more about Nigeria electorates psychology.

I'm presently in my village for the yelutide so I can tell you that most of the factors that decide the election in previous time like money politics & others will still play out well in February.
Re: Buni Promises 99.9% Of Yobe Votes For Tinubu In February Poll by obi58: 11:23am On Jan 06, 2023
Aufbauh:

Seriously I don't know why it's very difficult for you to stop making generalization. This is simply my issue with your stance, if not you're entitle to hold an opinion

I believed that the "suffering/hardship' did not start yesterday. Even before 2019 election this ur usual rhetoric has always being played as a tape by the opposition until the electorates decide to put you all to shame.

It won't be different in as much as you're using your personal experiences or observation to canvass for 'pity party'.

Every human resilience is different so wetin dey pain you fit dey sweet another person.
Pain is pain everywhere but people's response to it differs.

I can tell that some people can easily justify or rationalize why we were where we are now so stop perceiving things for others.

Margot Asquith asserts that “The capacity to suffer varies more than anything that I have observed in human nature.”

The capacity to forebear varies.

I've always maintained that you guys undoing is poor sense of judgment. I'm a Christian from the north who has lived in the South for many years so I can tell you more about Nigeria electorates psychology.

I'm presently in my village for the yelutide so I can tell you that most of the factors that decide the election in previous time like money politics & others will still play out well in February.

It's like you don't understand the whole point of democracy. Parties are elected to improve the lives of the populace. Suffering and pain existed before APC which APC promised to address instead in the last 8 years things went from Bad to worse showing that electing APC was a mistake which the people are going to correct come February. This is not a pity party. This is a reality check on whether or not APC is deserving of another term in office. And the answer is clearly No. You say you're a Christian from the North. I would like you to tell me that Christian place in the north that is currently pro APC. Is it Benue? Plateau? Kaduna? Bauchi? Taraba?

You tell me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benue: Appeal Court Affirms APC's Udende / Orji Kalu And His Sick Wife- A White Lie? / TRANSCRIPT Of President Jonathan's Speech At The UN General Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.