Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

50 Days Daily Logo Challenge With @creativebuks - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 50 Days Daily Logo Challenge With @creativebuks (762 Views)

CreativeBuks Birthday today. wish me well / Happy New Year From @creativebuks To All Designers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

50 Days Daily Logo Challenge With @creativebuks by Swaylore: 12:24am On Jan 04, 2023
I decided to participate in this #dailylogochallenge for the next 50 days.. @dailylogochallenge

started on 27th December, 2022

Here's my day 1 challenge.

The logo prompt is to design a: Rocket ship Logo

Company name: Axis

What do you Designers think? Constructive criticism are welcomed

you can also follow up on my IG, Behance and Dribbble @creativebuks

special thanks to TruthHurts100 (jimmyfixdesigns) for the book he sent me sometimes ago, it has helped me a lot, I keep revisiting it.

Re: 50 Days Daily Logo Challenge With @creativebuks by Swaylore: 12:26am On Jan 04, 2023
Day 2 of #dailylogochallenge @dailylogochallenge

The logo prompt is to design a: Hot Air Balloon Logo

Company name: Whoosh

my fellow designers, what do you think of this mark? Constructive criticism are welcomed

Re: 50 Days Daily Logo Challenge With @creativebuks by Swaylore: 12:28am On Jan 04, 2023
Day 3 of #dailylogochallenge @dailylogochallenge

The logo prompt is to design a: Panda Logo

Company name: Endangered Panda Conservation

Re: 50 Days Daily Logo Challenge With @creativebuks by TruthHurts100: 2:59pm On Jan 04, 2023
Swaylore:
I decided to participate in this #dailylogochallenge for the next 50 days.. @dailylogochallenge

started on 27th December, 2022

Here's my day 1 challenge.

The logo prompt is to design a: Rocket ship Logo

Company name: Axis

you can also follow up on my IG, Behance and Dribbble @creativebuks

special thanks to TruthHurts100 (jimmyfixdesigns) for the book he sent me sometimes ago, it has helped me a lot, I keep revisiting it.

The question is, what comes to mind or what feeling is evoked when someone sees this logo?
Re: 50 Days Daily Logo Challenge With @creativebuks by TruthHurts100: 3:02pm On Jan 04, 2023
Swaylore:
Day 2 of #dailylogochallenge @dailylogochallenge

The logo prompt is to design a: Hot Air Balloon Logo

Company name: Whoosh

my fellow designers, what do you think of this mark? Constructive criticism are welcomed

You have a great idea in this. But I feel you were turn apart in if to go with a wordmark or combination mark logo.

Because the logo is for hot air balloon doesn't mean you depict the balloon directly.
Re: 50 Days Daily Logo Challenge With @creativebuks by TruthHurts100: 3:03pm On Jan 04, 2023
Swaylore:
Day 3 of #dailylogochallenge @dailylogochallenge

The logo prompt is to design a: Panda Logo

Company name: Endangered Panda Conservation

I love this. Great job.

Can I see it in black and white?
Re: 50 Days Daily Logo Challenge With @creativebuks by Swaylore: 5:18pm On Jan 09, 2023
TruthHurts100:

You have a great idea in this. But I feel you were turn apart in if to go with a wordmark or combination mark logo.

Because the logo is for hot air balloon doesn't mean you depict the balloon directly.

True.

I wanted it to go with the "OO" in the brand name.

I didn't reply earlier because I was banned, my apologies.
Re: 50 Days Daily Logo Challenge With @creativebuks by Swaylore: 5:19pm On Jan 09, 2023
TruthHurts100:

I love this. Great job.

Can I see it in black and white?

thank you sir.

sure.

Re: 50 Days Daily Logo Challenge With @creativebuks by adebuk47(m): 5:34pm On Jan 09, 2023
Day 4 - A Computer Enterprises
Day 5 - A Driverless Car Company
day 6 - A Coffeeshop

Re: 50 Days Daily Logo Challenge With @creativebuks by adebuk47(m): 5:37pm On Jan 09, 2023
day 7 - Fashion Brand Wordmark
Day 8 - A Ski Mountain
Day 9 - A Streaming Music Startup
Day 10 - A Firewood Company

Re: 50 Days Daily Logo Challenge With @creativebuks by adebuk47(m): 5:39pm On Jan 09, 2023
day 11 - DLC Logo
Day 12 - Airline Company

truthhurts100, what do you think sir

Re: 50 Days Daily Logo Challenge With @creativebuks by Swaylore: 9:37pm On Jul 31, 2023

(1) (Reply)

. / . / Opportunity For High Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.