Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Unknown Gunmen Attack Ebubeagu Facility In Anambra (Pics, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Attack Ebubeagu Facility In Anambra (Pics, Video) (22512 Views)

Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics / Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video / Obiano Defies Rainfall To Inspect Road Projects In Anambra (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Ebubeagu Facility In Anambra (Pics, Video) by Igboslayer: 9:34am On Jan 04, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Hahaha you never see chomchin grin grin
You and all your family have already signed to be slaughtered and buried enmass in a shallow grave bcus of DisObidience grin
See as them just pack una like waste product,We don't have needs for a disObiDient bastard family grin
RIP...He died of intense hatred. A child of hatred and perdition.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Ebubeagu Facility In Anambra (Pics, Video) by Proudlyomonna: 9:34am On Jan 04, 2023
Where are all those ipob niggas,ndi otu gidigidi,bontafa,antibmc,fadigha that went about celebrating, calling this bastards criminals claiming freedom fighters Angels while they carry out their criminality?
Ihere megbuo unu maka unu bu nno ezigbo iti nwuru.
APC has already failed woefully in Security, under Apc criminals became more emboldened.
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.
That eternally cursed bastard Igboslayer wan masturbate away him future wey no bright on the tribal gbasgbos wey him creator send am come do for this life grin grin

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Ebubeagu Facility In Anambra (Pics, Video) by stuffs2002: 9:35am On Jan 04, 2023
Wickedfacts:

No need.
By the time Obi loses, you will devote your attention to burning down Igboland properly.

They are already burning their houses in preparation for Obi's loss grin

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Ebubeagu Facility In Anambra (Pics, Video) by PDPdestroyer(m): 9:41am On Jan 04, 2023
Friendly fire
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Ebubeagu Facility In Anambra (Pics, Video) by stuffs2002: 9:56am On Jan 04, 2023
BATified2023:
the greatest problem a man can have is lieing to himself

Igbos have lied to themselves for too long n it always come back to hurt them

Same way nnamdi kanu deceived them even when they know d truth, now their region is burning n they re still denying it

Yesterday BossGerald created a thread to mock Yorubas that there’s peace in Igbo land, immediately not up to 3 hours we saw 2 different threads of how about 7 people were killed in anambra n imo

The thing is if u don’t identify a problem u can never solve it

The worst form of deception is self deceit and IIGBOS are very good at deceiving themselves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Ebubeagu Facility In Anambra (Pics, Video) by Lamasta(m): 9:58am On Jan 04, 2023
That anambra na hot zone they are just killing themselves there
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Ebubeagu Facility In Anambra (Pics, Video) by meobizy(f): 10:10am On Jan 04, 2023
Always unknown when committing atrocities. When caught, we see their riff-raff faces in HD. The police should focus on reducing criminality and soon we’ll see the disappearance of ‘unknown’ gun men.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Ebubeagu Facility In Anambra (Pics, Video) by anonymuz(m): 10:14am On Jan 04, 2023
Creamypie:
No be east again?
na Dem

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Ebubeagu Facility In Anambra (Pics, Video) by Popeonah(m): 10:52am On Jan 04, 2023
Wickedfacts:

No need.
By the time Obi loses, you will devote your attention to burning down Igboland properly.
Mind what you say. Be very very careful. Be very careful

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Ebubeagu Facility In Anambra (Pics, Video) by Popeonah(m): 10:55am On Jan 04, 2023
Popeonah:

Mind what you say. Be very very careful. Be very careful
I have been noticing you. Be careful I I repeat

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Ebubeagu Facility In Anambra (Pics, Video) by BossGerald: 11:11am On Jan 04, 2023
BATified2023:
the greatest problem a man can have is lieing to himself

Igbos have lied to themselves for too long n it always come back to hurt them

Same way nnamdi kanu deceived them even when they know d truth, now their region is burning n they re still denying it

Yesterday BossGerald created a thread to mock Yorubas that there’s peace in Igbo land, immediately not up to 3 hours we saw 2 different threads of how about 7 people were killed in anambra n imo

The thing is if u don’t identify a problem u can never solve it

Na you dey deceive yourself, the death in Anambra on the 1st of January was purely cultism related...

Which federal tertiary institution in the Southern part of Nigeria doesn't have cultists??
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Ebubeagu Facility In Anambra (Pics, Video) by BossGerald: 11:14am On Jan 04, 2023
stuffs2002:

The worst form of deception is self deceit and IIGBOS are very good at deceiving themselves.

Yoruba Muslims are best in self deception, you only want to believe everything is bad in nigeria except your slummy region...tueh

I dey my home town now, I'm gathering enough pictures...in the next coming days expect hundreds of thread About development in the east.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Ebubeagu Facility In Anambra (Pics, Video) by 77up(m): 11:30am On Jan 04, 2023
These nanu people keep burning their home , killing themselves, thinking they are spiting federal government grin

By the time biafra is given to them, even ordinary water and firewoods will be imported for them grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Ebubeagu Facility In Anambra (Pics, Video) by 77up(m): 11:33am On Jan 04, 2023
BossGerald:

Yoruba Muslims are best in self deception, you only want to believe everything is bad in nigeria except your slummy region...tueh

I dey my home town now, I'm gathering enough pictures...in the next coming days expect hundreds of thread About development in the east.
Happy gathering then , we are waiting to view the pictures but consider the privacy of the owners so that your brothers won't go there to burn it down again grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Ebubeagu Facility In Anambra (Pics, Video) by baretalk: 11:42am On Jan 04, 2023
muykem:
Nnamidi kanu has turned South east to Borno. We warned them but they insulted us. Ojukwu sacrificed millions without result, Nnamidi kanu is sacrificing his own millions too.
It's a shame, they fail to realize they are the victims, they keep supporting Kanu, the man who released the killers from jail, to scare, kidnap, kill and enslave his people, bending them to his will and worship through terror.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Ebubeagu Facility In Anambra (Pics, Video) by baretalk: 11:47am On Jan 04, 2023
JoeNL22:

God.....
Obi hope you are taking note?
Security must be your no. 1 priority.
For with Obi, a safe & secured Anambra and Nigeria is PO'ssible.
What's stopping him from talking to his brothers and colleagues, in trying to solve Anambra security problems now, don't forget he was a governor before Obaino, and insecurity was severe when Obi was governor. Obaino inherited insecurity, which has continued, though Soludo is trying, because he has sincerity of purpose, not Obi that helped ipob build cells and spread as governor. Obi love Ipob, they gained prominence during his tenure. He gave Kanu space to do rallies, he did nothing to halt the movement of destruction and death. Obi is evil. A governor is the chief security officer of the state, not the president. Dummy.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Ebubeagu Facility In Anambra (Pics, Video) by BossGerald: 12:01pm On Jan 04, 2023
77up:
Happy gathering then , we are waiting to view the pictures but consider the privacy of the owners so that your brothers won't go there to burn it down again grin

Self deception, you keep believing everywhere is burnt down in the east, stop fooling yourself...even Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie bagged a chieftaincy tittle in her home town few days ago.

So many towns had their cultural day, don't worry I go kill you with pictures.

B4 weekend I'm going to Awka, just to take pictures of that teaching hospital Obi built that that stupid legendhero has been using for propaganda.

I'll get the pictures of Awka capital too, I wish I get drone for aerial pictures
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Ebubeagu Facility In Anambra (Pics, Video) by baretalk: 12:06pm On Jan 04, 2023
BossGerald:

Self deception, you keep believing everywhere is burnt down in the east, stop fooling yourself...even Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie bagged a chieftaincy tittle in her home town few days ago.

So many towns had their cultural day, don't worry I go kill you with pictures.

B4 weekend I'm going to Awka, just to take pictures of that teaching hospital Obi built that that stupid legendhero has been using for propaganda.

I'll get the pictures of Awka capital too, I wish I get drone for aerial pictures
Nobody said everywhere is burning, we are talking about incessant bad news about death and destruction from the east. There is an air of insecurity, which is very bad for business and movement across southern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Ebubeagu Facility In Anambra (Pics, Video) by ebufa: 12:08pm On Jan 04, 2023
Spicycat:

Or burial or coming back from work or taking a troll, the list is endless, these people just love deceiving themselves. grin

kpom!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Ebubeagu Facility In Anambra (Pics, Video) by BossGerald: 12:13pm On Jan 04, 2023
baretalk:

Nobody said everywhere is burning, we are talking about incessant bad news about death and destruction from the east. There is an air of insecurity, which is very bad for business and movement across southern Nigeria.

Oga death and destruction has been happening everywhere in nigeria, Osun recorded the highest attack on inec facilities in the country.

Just yesterday fulani herdsmen attacked ariwoola Community in ondo, niger state is now a burial ground...but all of these doesn't bother you except the east.

Insecurity is everywhere in the country...stop making it look as if its only in the east
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Ebubeagu Facility In Anambra (Pics, Video) by baretalk: 12:16pm On Jan 04, 2023
BossGerald:

Oga death and destruction has been happening everywhere in nigeria, Osun recorded the highest attack on inec facilities in the country.

Just yesterday fulani herdsmen attacked ariwoola Community in ondo, niger state is now a burial ground...but all of these doesn't bother you except the east.

Insecurity is everywhere in the country...stop making it look as if its only in the east
Keep burying your head in the sand like the rest of your brothers. Your people are the victims, we only speak because it's bad for the south to be cultivating terrorists. Stop comparing yourselves with Almajiri terrorists.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Ebubeagu Facility In Anambra (Pics, Video) by stuffs2002: 12:16pm On Jan 04, 2023
BossGerald:

Typical DUMB&ST00PEED IPOB with self deceit.

Only a very very very DUMB IPOB thinks everyone online is a Southerner.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Ebubeagu Facility In Anambra (Pics, Video) by AK481(m): 12:19pm On Jan 04, 2023
If buhari cannot secure SE let him resign and hand over to Osinbajo Now .
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Ebubeagu Facility In Anambra (Pics, Video) by BossGerald: 12:19pm On Jan 04, 2023
stuffs2002:

Typical DUMB&ST00PEED IPOB with self deceit.

Only a very very very DUMB IPOB thinks everyone online is a Southerner.

Oya which state are you from? Let's see the level of development.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Ebubeagu Facility In Anambra (Pics, Video) by XerXerz: 12:20pm On Jan 04, 2023
It is imo state that's gone because almost all the ipob terrorists in igboland are from imo state. Few days ago the former governor of imo state was almost killed but he wasn't so lucky as four security officials were taken out. Almost all the attacks in Anambra are done by imo indigenes that came through the borders, but Soludo has been pushing them back. Imo state has been turned into a terror zone

Abagworo:
Anambra and Imo are gone courtesy wrong move by Uzodinma in early stage of crisis. It would have been very easy to use the village vigilante in collaboration with armed forces to pick out the bad guys but he chose to use bomb which created irreversible collateral and psychological damage on the people of that region. Peace returning there will be like that of Niger Delta where the gang leaders were given money, power and freedom to run the streets. Kudos to Ikpeazu and Wike for doing it right in their States and preventing the spread.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Ebubeagu Facility In Anambra (Pics, Video) by BossGerald: 12:21pm On Jan 04, 2023
baretalk:

Keep burying your head in the sand like the rest of your brothers. Your people are the victims, we only speak because it's bad for the south to be cultivating terrorists. Stop comparing yourselves with Almajiri terrorists.

I never knew osun and Ondo are almajiri terrorist shocked

Your slave masters that you couldn't face squarely
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Ebubeagu Facility In Anambra (Pics, Video) by BossGerald: 12:22pm On Jan 04, 2023
XerXerz:
It is imo state that's gone because almost all the ipob terrorists in igboland are from imo state. Few days ago the former governor of imo state was almost killed but he wasn't so lucky as four security officials were taken out. Almost all the attacks in Anambra are done by imo indigenes that came through the borders, but Soludo has been pushing them back. Imo state has been turned into a terror zone

Oga stop this your imo and Anambra division nonsense
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Ebubeagu Facility In Anambra (Pics, Video) by baretalk: 12:24pm On Jan 04, 2023
BossGerald:

I never knew osun and Ondo are almajiri terrorist shocked

Your slave masters that you couldn't face squarely
Idiot am not from South West or southeast, but everyone knows it's Fulani Almajiris, and their animal brothers from Sahel regions, that commit terrorism in southwest towns bordering forests. You fools keep talking about fulani masters, Nigeria is a democracy fool. You idiots allow a gay fool like Kanu brainwash and enslave you, using your sisters for rituals, his terrorists gang, kill, kidnap and cannibalize you idiots, still you worship him. If there are slaves in Nigeria, it's igbos, Nnamdi Kanu and his ipob terrorists gang has turned you fools to zombies.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Ebubeagu Facility In Anambra (Pics, Video) by BossGerald: 12:28pm On Jan 04, 2023
baretalk:

Idiot am not from South West or southeast, but everyone knows it's Fulani Almajiris, and their animal brothers from Sahel regions, that commit terrorism in southwest towns bordering forests. You fools keep talking about fulani masters, Nigeria is a democracy fool. You idiots allow a gay fool like Kanu brainwash and enslave you, using your sisters for rituals, his terrorists gang, kill, kidnap and cannibalize you idiots, still you worship him. If there are slaves in Nigeria, it's igbos, Nnamdi Kanu and his ipob terrorists gang has turned you fools to zombies.

Oga where are you from so that I can reply you as deserved??

And also when are you calling out or even defend yourselves against these fulanis in your own land
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Ebubeagu Facility In Anambra (Pics, Video) by baretalk: 12:29pm On Jan 04, 2023
BossGerald:

Oga where are you from so that I can reply you as deserved??

And also when are you calling out or even defend yourselves against these fulanis in your own land
Stupid tribal bigot cannibal. Thunder fire your dumb flaat head.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Ebubeagu Facility In Anambra (Pics, Video) by BossGerald: 12:38pm On Jan 04, 2023
baretalk:

Stupid tribal bigot cannibal. Thunder fire your dumb flaat head.

Haha, you no wan mention you village grin

Oya run along with your tiny tail in-between your legs grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

It Will Amount To Blasphemy If Nigerians Reject Tinubu – Yuguda / Okorocha To Buhari: Sack All Your Cabinet Members, Aides, They Have Failed / Dapo Abiodun: I May End Up In Pulpit After 8 Years As Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.