Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,159 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Unknown Gunmen Attack Ebubeagu Facility In Anambra (Pics, Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Attack Ebubeagu Facility In Anambra (Pics, Video) (22511 Views)

Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics / Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video / Obiano Defies Rainfall To Inspect Road Projects In Anambra (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Ebubeagu Facility In Anambra (Pics, Video) by gidgiddy: 12:46pm On Jan 04, 2023
baretalk:

Idiot am not from South West or southeast, but everyone knows it's Fulani Almajiris, and their animal brothers from Sahel regions, that commit terrorism in southwest towns bordering forests. You fools keep talking about fulani masters, Nigeria is a democracy fool. You idiots allow a gay fool like Kanu brainwash and enslave you, using your sisters for rituals, his terrorists gang, kill, kidnap and cannibalize you idiots, still you worship him. If there are slaves in Nigeria, it's igbos, Nnamdi Kanu and his ipob terrorists gang has turned you fools to zombies.

Yes you are are not from the South East but will be found on every thread concerning insecurity in the South East

So remind us why you're drinking panadol over other people's headache?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Ebubeagu Facility In Anambra (Pics, Video) by Wickedfacts: 12:51pm On Jan 04, 2023
Popeonah:

Mind what you say. Be very very careful. Be very careful

Victor Onah, it seems you inherited your mother's madness. Better shut up your dirty mouth and stop vomiting trash like an animal.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Ebubeagu Facility In Anambra (Pics, Video) by stuffs2002: 1:00pm On Jan 04, 2023
BossGerald:

Oya which state are you from? Let's see the level of development.

See how DUMB&ST00PEED IPOB can be. After insulting his fellow Southern brothers.

No point in engaging in dialogue with an nzogbu nzogbu mentality.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Ebubeagu Facility In Anambra (Pics, Video) by BossGerald: 1:15pm On Jan 04, 2023
stuffs2002:

See how DUMB&ST00PEED IPOB can be. After insulting his fellow Southern brothers.

No point in engaging in dialogue with an nzogbu nzogbu mentality.

What is so hard in saying your state of origin?? Haa!

Everyone knows that nigeria has 36 states and capitals, oya which one are you and stop talking rubbish.

Poor almajiri pikin tongue
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Ebubeagu Facility In Anambra (Pics, Video) by stuffs2002: 1:32pm On Jan 04, 2023
BossGerald:

What is so hard in saying your state of origin?? Haa!

Everyone knows that nigeria has 36 states and capitals, oya which one are you and stop talking rubbish.

Poor almajiri pikin tongue

All IPOB know is insult which is why no IIGBO will ever smell the presidency.

I am a Northerner and a born to rule and IPOB PIIGS are not fit to clean my shoes because they are slaves to me and my kind.

I can never stoop low to the level of IPOB PIIGS.

Never get in the mud with a PIIG no matter how much he insults you
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Ebubeagu Facility In Anambra (Pics, Video) by BossGerald: 2:11pm On Jan 04, 2023
stuffs2002:

All IPOB know is insult which is why no IIGBO will ever smell the presidency.

I am a Northerner and a born to rule and IPOB PIIGS are not fit to clean my shoes because they are slaves to me and my kind.

I can never stoop low to the level of IPOB PIIGS.

Never get in the mud with a PIIG no matter how much he insults you

You're a northerner with no identity...shame on you.

Obi will rule you and give sane Nigerians a better life that we deserve...

And again stop killing Christians in kaduna you bloody pig
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Ebubeagu Facility In Anambra (Pics, Video) by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 2:39pm On Jan 04, 2023
stuffs2002:

Typical DUMB&ST00PEED IPOB with self deceit.

Only a very very very DUMB IPOB thinks everyone online is a Southerner.
yoruba and igbos are one.. Away with your madness. I am yoruba and married to an igbo.. 3 of my friends married igbo ladies.. We doing good..

Your foolishness was inherited from hell
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Ebubeagu Facility In Anambra (Pics, Video) by stuffs2002: 3:06pm On Jan 04, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:
yoruba and igbos are one.. Away with your madness. I am yoruba and married to an igbo.. 3 of my friends married igbo ladies.. We doing good..

Your foolishness was inherited from hell

Typical IPOB... Always getting BITTER when you expose their lies

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Ebubeagu Facility In Anambra (Pics, Video) by stuffs2002: 3:23pm On Jan 04, 2023
BossGerald:

You're a northerner with no identity...shame on you.

Obi will rule you and give sane Nigerians a better life that we deserve...

And again stop killing Christians in kaduna you bloody pig

Rest my slave grin

A born to rule Northerner has given you the rest of the day off
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Ebubeagu Facility In Anambra (Pics, Video) by BossGerald: 4:26pm On Jan 04, 2023
stuffs2002:

Rest my slave grin

A born to rule Northerner has given you the rest of the day off

Born to rule unknown northerner without origin...shame on you.

I only blame the yorubas that keep worshiping you lots, voting buhari against their southern brother Jonathan.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Ebubeagu Facility In Anambra (Pics, Video) by stuffs2002: 4:43pm On Jan 04, 2023
BossGerald:

Born to rule unknown northerner without origin...shame on you.

I only blame the yorubas that keep worshiping you lots, voting buhari against their southern brother Jonathan.

Be grateful for online interactions because your kind would not have been able to talk in real life.

IIGBO King doing the needful.

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Ebubeagu Facility In Anambra (Pics, Video) by BossGerald: 4:59pm On Jan 04, 2023
stuffs2002:

Be grateful for online interactions because your kind would not have been able to talk in real life.

IIGBO King doing the needful.

Nkanu monarch is now igbo first class king?? The joke is on you.

When are they shipping you from almajiri North with your fellow cows to the south grin...make sure you don't come SE oo because they'll roast you.

They're not like your SW puppets that handle you with kids glove
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Ebubeagu Facility In Anambra (Pics, Video) by UNDFTD: 5:35pm On Jan 04, 2023
JoeNL22:

The only thing burning is your sense.
Your reasoning has evaporated. You need a refill.

I am neither an Obidient nor do I support your 2023 selection but your comment sweet me!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Ebubeagu Facility In Anambra (Pics, Video) by 77up(m): 5:37pm On Jan 04, 2023
BossGerald:

Self deception, you keep believing everywhere is burnt down in the east, stop fooling yourself...even Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie bagged a chieftaincy tittle in her home town few days ago.

So many towns had their cultural day, don't worry I go kill you with pictures.

B4 weekend I'm going to Awka, just to take pictures of that teaching hospital Obi built that that stupid legendhero has been using for propaganda.

I'll get the pictures of Awka capital too, I wish I get drone for aerial pictures
You can borrow one na grin , all I know is Obi is far from been a president.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Ebubeagu Facility In Anambra (Pics, Video) by UNDFTD: 5:38pm On Jan 04, 2023
Kill all the ebubeagu criminals and killers who are killing all the innocent Biafran youths.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Ebubeagu Facility In Anambra (Pics, Video) by Taba21: 5:43pm On Jan 04, 2023
Wickedfacts:

No need.
By the time Obi loses, you will devote your attention to burning down Igboland properly.

Don't mind that nyamiri
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Ebubeagu Facility In Anambra (Pics, Video) by BossGerald: 6:01pm On Jan 04, 2023
77up:
You can borrow one na grin , all I know is Obi is far from been a president.

Oluwole, one thing is sure, the igbo man that you so much hated will rule you either as a President (Obi) or vice president (okowa).

As for thief'nubu, he don lule long time ago
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Ebubeagu Facility In Anambra (Pics, Video) by Igbojew: 6:13pm On Jan 04, 2023
baretalk:

Okay you prefer ipob killings, destruction, kidnapping and raping, to the outfit created to restore order?

Ipob have enslaved you people, and turned you to zombies.
jealousy against Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB/ESN will not allow you reason well.Everybody knows how Ebubeagu have been killing Igbos they meant to to protect but you people pretend like you did not see it but when ESN/UGM go against them hateful people like you will land here like vultures to talk thrash.................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Ebubeagu Facility In Anambra (Pics, Video) by WelcomeToBiafra: 6:52pm On Jan 04, 2023
Terrorist Fulani ebubeagu must be collecting wotowoto from Revolutionary forces.

Happy Biafra Year to all lovers of Biafra Freedom.

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Ebubeagu Facility In Anambra (Pics, Video) by baretalk: 7:28pm On Jan 04, 2023
Igbojew:
jealousy against Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB/ESN will not allow you reason well.Everybody knows how Ebubeagu have been killing Igbos they meant to to protect but you people pretend like you did not see it but when ESN/UGM go against them hateful people like you will land here like vultures to talk thrash.................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
You devil, you are one of the ipob terrorists, no sane responsible Igbo will choose a terrorist group who oppress and force them to stay indoors, over a legit vigilante unit created by the state government, voted in by the people.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Ebubeagu Facility In Anambra (Pics, Video) by Popeonah(m): 7:41pm On Jan 04, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Victor Onah, it seems you inherited your mother's madness. Better shut up your dirty mouth and stop vomiting trash like an animal.
Mentioning my full name make no sense, a foolish man Will not even talk carelessly. You don't know who you might offend. Be careful. Am not here to exchange insults with you brother. But be careful anyone can take you on what you say
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Ebubeagu Facility In Anambra (Pics, Video) by 77up(m): 11:38pm On Jan 04, 2023
BossGerald:

Oluwole, one thing is sure, the igbo man that you so much hated will rule you either as a President (Obi) or vice president (okowa).

As for thief'nubu, he don lule long time ago
Hope you have seen what happened in Kano today? The yoruba you so much hated shall rule you once again as president (Tinubu) just like we have ruled you before (Obj) , you should get used to that , una slave for here cheesy
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Ebubeagu Facility In Anambra (Pics, Video) by tiger28: 1:47am On Jan 05, 2023
JoeNL22:

The only thing burning is your sense.
Your reasoning has evaporated. You need a refill.
See Painment!!!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Ebubeagu Facility In Anambra (Pics, Video) by BossGerald: 3:38am On Jan 05, 2023
77up:
Hope you have seen what happened in Kano today? The yoruba you so much hated shall rule you once again as president (Tinubu) just like we have ruled you before (Obj) , you should get used to that , una slave for here cheesy

Paid crowd? You should know that paid crowd doesn't win election? Did you see PDP walk for Atiku yesterday in Ibadan?

Atiku had more crowd than that in kano 2019, does that make him a winner??

One more thing, no Muslim northerner will ever leave their bona-fide brother in the ballot and vote for a yoruba fake Muslim like tinubu...check out BbcHausa and see the caricature they make with tinubu, na you go pity am.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Ebubeagu Facility In Anambra (Pics, Video) by 77up(m): 7:43am On Jan 05, 2023
BossGerald:

Paid crowd? You should know that paid crowd doesn't win election? Did you see PDP walk for Atiku yesterday in Ibadan?

Atiku had more crowd than that in kano 2019, does that make him a winner??

One more thing, no Muslim northerner will ever leave their bona-fide brother in the ballot and vote for a yoruba fake Muslim like tinubu...check out BbcHausa and see the caricature they make with tinubu, na you go pity am.
Paid or borrow crowd, just wait for it , not far again.

Good morning.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Ebubeagu Facility In Anambra (Pics, Video) by Popeonah(m): 6:49pm On Jan 06, 2023
Wickedfacts:

I didn't even read this well you made mention of my mother. Ok . Just chill I will surprise you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lawan Swears-In Abiru, Dickson, Two Other Senators / Bidemi Rufai In More Trouble For Deceiving US Court In Desperate Bid To Get Bail / Akwa Ibom Women Shutdown Streets Of Uyo In Solidarity For Udom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.