Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Breaking News: University Of Ibadan Presidential Candidate Poll 2023 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: University Of Ibadan Presidential Candidate Poll 2023 (3522 Views)

2023: Osinbajo Best APC Candidate - Poll / Breaking News: University Don Explain The Word Atikulator, Atikulating And Atiku / Buhari,tinubu And Other Apc Governors At Ibadan Presidential Campaign Flag Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: University Of Ibadan Presidential Candidate Poll 2023 by BATified2023: 8:16am On Jan 04, 2023
Workch:
Garfield, come and wtach this video and see what I mean by a lot of Yorubas don't like Tinubu hence will vote for Peter Obi for competence and religious reasons.

Tinubu will win southwest but Peter Obi will get so much votes that his win may not be very consequential.

It's not every Yoruba that is blinded by tribalism and hate that Tinubu and his supporters are selling.
it’s less than 60 days, y not wait
Re: Breaking News: University Of Ibadan Presidential Candidate Poll 2023 by drlateef: 8:34am On Jan 04, 2023
They have gathered the IPOB members again for interview. This will never change the truth. Tinubu is winning this election. They can go back to Biafra or death mantra. We don’t care.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: University Of Ibadan Presidential Candidate Poll 2023 by Mr2wealth: 8:42am On Jan 04, 2023
ThEGodBRoThEr2:
A presidential candidate poll was recently conducted in University of Ibadan to seek the students opinion on who they will be voting for in the upcoming Nigerian presidential election come February, 2023 and the result was surprising.

Please, watch and drop your comments below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfrOEjnseHo

It won't change or affect the reality on ground. shocked
However, it has given some people hope, especially the die hard grin
Re: Breaking News: University Of Ibadan Presidential Candidate Poll 2023 by techWriter3: 9:13am On Jan 04, 2023
All sane Nigerians s regardless of ethnic or faiths are supporting politician for a better Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: University Of Ibadan Presidential Candidate Poll 2023 by Penguin2: 9:19am On Jan 04, 2023
JoeNL22:

Yea I do.
If you speak against them, na wahala.
I got ban 3 weeks(twice) because I challenged one of them.
The more they ban me. The more my love for obi grew. At that moment I knew I was doing the right thing.
If only you knew the number of polls that has been done to hear the voice of Nigerians, you will open mouth. From Abuja down to Alimosho in Lagos. All were against Tinubu, and none was moved to the front page. More than 15 polls have be done by Nigerians In the past 6 months. As of 2 weeks ago, a poll was conducted in UNIJOS, and till now. It wasn't moved to the front page. Either ways. We(Sane Nigerians) must not relent about the New Nigeria we all crave to have.

The thing is that whether they move it to front page or not, it doesn’t change the outcome, which is that Nigerians everywhere are preparing to vote Obi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: University Of Ibadan Presidential Candidate Poll 2023 by Image123(m): 11:37am On Jan 04, 2023
That's why we call Obi the social media president na, elections are done by millions of people. Poll most of these youth's parents, they will mention more of APC and PDP. i don't think anyone mentioned PDP in this video which is unrealistic. It is notable that the young ones will tend towards anything but APC or PDP because they want change, which explains their poor choice of Obi who is not change. People did not fare well with Buhari's APC government economics and of course ASUU strike, so that is a minus for Tinubu(along with the religious sentiments). But the good thing for him/APC is that these undergraduates and Social media people are not in the majority among the voting class.
Re: Breaking News: University Of Ibadan Presidential Candidate Poll 2023 by Proudlyomonna: 11:43am On Jan 04, 2023
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.
OBIDIATI is the way forward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: University Of Ibadan Presidential Candidate Poll 2023 by flyingdutchman(m): 12:26pm On Jan 04, 2023
Anyone who says they are confused or keeping their candidate a secret is simply ashamed of their choice. They know they are going to vote along ethnic or religious lines

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: University Of Ibadan Presidential Candidate Poll 2023 by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 04, 2023
I noticed most of the peter obi trend hardly hit front page only the once that counter peter obi so am asking obidient time to dump nairaland since seun has turned here to be shitty tribal shit lets move out comment less and just view and bounce

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: University Of Ibadan Presidential Candidate Poll 2023 by OfficialP: 2:39pm On Jan 04, 2023
MrEverest:
All sane Nigerians regardless of ethnicity or religion are supporting Obi for a better Nigeria.
unfortunately most sane Nigerians won't go out to vote that day, they will prefer to play Street soccer, watch TV and browse all the day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: University Of Ibadan Presidential Candidate Poll 2023 by NLPoliceWoman: 4:35pm On Jan 04, 2023
ThEGodBRoThEr2:

I and my entire Buraimoh household are voting for Peter Obi. Forget all these inconsequential nairaland Thiefnubuu urchins they are nothing but pathetic sadists, tribalists and ethnic jingoist; Garfield1, Moh247, Seunsmg, Legendhero and comes to mind.
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 8.
Rule 2.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: University Of Ibadan Presidential Candidate Poll 2023 by ThEGodBRoThEr2: 5:31pm On Jan 04, 2023
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 8.
Rule 2.
ntooorrrr

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Christians In Jos - A Must Read / What Is The Future Of GEJ Supporters Beyond 2019?? / The Brave Igbo Men Who Said NO To Slavery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.