Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,051 members, 7,953,179 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:53 AM

Igbo Christians In Jos - A Must Read - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Christians In Jos - A Must Read (3607 Views)

People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign / Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! / If Nigeria Divides, What Happens To The Christians In The North? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Christians In Jos - A Must Read by Akhenaten: 6:00pm On Jan 11, 2011
I am a resident of Jos, the truth of the matter is that government at every level, hav decided to be insensitve n insincere to the plight of the christains in jos. the press also are not helpin atol. to be candid more than 150 peole mainly igbos hav lost their lives since last saturday dat the hausas lunched an unprovokd attack on an igbo business area close to their domain, that same day, they stopd a luxirous bus travln 4rm lagos to gombe via jos-bauchi road killn many of the christain passengers who are mainly igbos, this led to we the igbo youths retaliatin in some areas bt as usual the military guys are always used against the xtains, arrestin innocent xtains, THIS IS A FIRST HAND INFORMATION, FORGET THE GOV. MILITARY/POLICE LIES.

God bless ndi igbo. Leonard Kanayo Iwuji

Pass the word
Re: Igbo Christians In Jos - A Must Read by Akhenaten: 6:02pm On Jan 11, 2011
My question is, why do Igbos continue to go up North?

Is our love for money that great? For some reason, I have no pity for my brothers and sisters up North.

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.
Re: Igbo Christians In Jos - A Must Read by aljharem11(m): 6:06pm On Jan 11, 2011
Akhenaten:

Is our love for money that great? For some reason, I have no pity for my brothers and sisters up North.

why are you going to talk like that

they have every right to go to every part of the country as they deem fit,, why can't they come to the north

@ topic
angry angry angry

why are hausa people killing igbo are they crazy angry angry,,,,,, 150 already angry angry

those soldiers need to be arrested for not handling the situation in jos, i hope it does not spread round the country angry
Re: Igbo Christians In Jos - A Must Read by Akhenaten: 7:28pm On Jan 11, 2011
The firsthand account must be true. My brethren in the North, it is time to come home.

Where is Ohanaeze? What are they doing about this? Do they want the Igbo populace to take actions into their own hands? Rogues as leaders.
Re: Igbo Christians In Jos - A Must Read by aljharem11(m): 7:29pm On Jan 11, 2011
Akhenaten:

The firsthand account must be true. My brethren in the North, it is time to come home.

home is were, nigeria or south-east undecided

why can't we igbos call for justice in their own land undecided
Re: Igbo Christians In Jos - A Must Read by Olaedo1: 7:34pm On Jan 11, 2011
Akhenaten:

I am a resident of Jos, the truth of the matter is that government at every level, hav decided to be insensitve n insincere to the plight of the christains in jos. the press also are not helpin atol. to be candid more than 150 peole mainly igbos hav lost their lives since last saturday dat the hausas lunched an unprovokd attack on an igbo business area close to their domain, that same day, they stopd a luxirous bus travln 4rm lagos to gombe via jos-bauchi road killn many of the christain passengers who are mainly igbos, this led to we the igbo youths retaliatin in some areas bt as usual the military guys are always used against the xtains, arrestin innocent xtains, THIS IS A FIRST HAND INFORMATION, FORGET THE GOV. MILITARY/POLICE LIES.

Pass the word

Akhenaten, wefu afa ya biko. hope i said it right. wink
Re: Igbo Christians In Jos - A Must Read by macjive01: 7:38pm On Jan 11, 2011
What a shame!

God if this cup cud pass us let it please, but if it your will that the Igbo blood has to b spilled to progress your name, for your name sake, . . . .
Re: Igbo Christians In Jos - A Must Read by aljharem11(m): 7:40pm On Jan 11, 2011
Ola edo:

wefu= take away
biko= please

sorry are you asking him to take it away
Re: Igbo Christians In Jos - A Must Read by jason123: 7:43pm On Jan 11, 2011
tHIS ALJ HAREM NOW KNOWS ALL THE major LANGUAGES grin cheesy. What a character! grin grin.
Re: Igbo Christians In Jos - A Must Read by Olaedo1: 7:44pm On Jan 11, 2011
alj harem1:

wefu= take away
biko= please

nope sorry.you got it mixed up and wrong. akhenaten u know what i mean.
Re: Igbo Christians In Jos - A Must Read by aljharem11(m): 7:45pm On Jan 11, 2011
Ola edo:

nope sorry.you got it mixed up and wrong. akhenaten u know what i mean.

then since you are igbo and my brother, can you not teach me igbo because our language is dying out undecided and i need to pass it on to my children ( baby alj harem)
Re: Igbo Christians In Jos - A Must Read by jason123: 7:47pm On Jan 11, 2011
alj harem1:

then since you are igbo and my brother, can you not teach me igbo because our language is dying out undecided and i need to pass it on to my children ( baby alj harem)

ROMFL!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Christians In Jos - A Must Read by Afam4eva(m): 7:47pm On Jan 11, 2011
alj harem1:

Hausa boy turned Igbo. Pls stop deceiving yourself. You're not quarter Igbo. You sound ridiculous.
Re: Igbo Christians In Jos - A Must Read by Akhenaten: 7:49pm On Jan 11, 2011
Ola edo:

Yes, I know what you mean. Do not mind alj harem. smiley
Re: Igbo Christians In Jos - A Must Read by aljharem11(m): 7:50pm On Jan 11, 2011
afam4eva:

Hausa buy turned Igbo. Pls stop deceiving yourself. You're not quarter Igbo. You sound ridiculous.

you have started again angry just leave me and let me be

it is clear you do not like me, the reason i do not know but i think it is because of my northern origin undecided

well keep you hate to yourself, because no matter what you do i still love you as a brother smiley smiley smiley
Re: Igbo Christians In Jos - A Must Read by aljharem11(m): 7:53pm On Jan 11, 2011
Akhenaten:

Yes, I know what you mean. Do not mind alj harem. smiley

and you can not teach you brother smiley and yet you are complaining that the igbo language is dying out undecided

Akhenaten forget about the first few meaning we had, i just do not take biafra issues likely because my family members too die in that fight

i believe we can be friends and share cultures and believes smiley
Re: Igbo Christians In Jos - A Must Read by excanny: 7:59pm On Jan 11, 2011
Akhenaten:

Why are you talking like this? Are Igbos the only southerners living in the North(Jos)?

Last year over 150 Yorubas were murdered. Did they ask all Yorubas to leave jos(I know they dont ask for their dead).

Have the hausa fled jos?

If you are brave enough to go up North. Protect yourself. Fight back or die as a weaklings. All Igbos up there knows this. So they should be prepared to be hit or go back home.
Re: Igbo Christians In Jos - A Must Read by aljharem11(m): 8:03pm On Jan 11, 2011
excanny:

Why are you talking like this? Are Igbos the only southerners living in the North(Jos)?

Last year over 150 Yorubas were murdered. Did they ask all Yorubas to leave jos(I know they dont ask for their dead).

Have the hausa fled jos?

If you are brave enough to go up North. Protect yourself. Fight back or die as a weaklings. All Igbos up there knows this. So they should be prepared to be hit or go back home.

gbamm,, but the question is why are this 2 groups involving the igbo people
Re: Igbo Christians In Jos - A Must Read by Akhenaten: 8:07pm On Jan 11, 2011
excanny:

Have the hausa fled jos?

Southerners in general have been targeted in the North even before Nigeria gained its independence. Why go to a region where you are not wanted? That doesn't make any sense.

I am concerned about my Igbo brothers and sisters. That is my main concern.

They can fight and die like lambs. Why fight a losing battle? The military is dominated by the Hausa, and they will help their brethren. And the only way we can impact, them is by taking all our investments back to the East. Money talks.
Re: Igbo Christians In Jos - A Must Read by Akhenaten: 8:09pm On Jan 11, 2011
He that fights and runs away, may live to fight another day.
Re: Igbo Christians In Jos - A Must Read by Mobinga: 8:17pm On Jan 11, 2011
Akhenaten:

He that fights and runs away, may live to fight another day.
grin
Re: Igbo Christians In Jos - A Must Read by Akhenaten: 8:18pm On Jan 11, 2011
Mobinga, not a word! lol grin There is always a possibility of not living to fight another day.
Re: Igbo Christians In Jos - A Must Read by dempeople(m): 8:31pm On Jan 11, 2011
@ Akhenaten,

You're right. Sometimes I don't know what Ohanaeze is doing. They should start persuading our people up there to come back to the East permanently. If they knew what they were doing, they should have scheduled it for upto 5 (or 7 ) years for a proper un-rushed resettlement in the East. Even if its not within Igboland, other cities exists such as Calabar, Uyo etc. Kai, see wetin Alj Harem Uche Ciroma's people dee cause.

alj harem1:

wefu= take away
biko= please

No. It goes like this;

wefu = God please take away
afa = Alj Harem
biko = please

i.e wefu afa ya = God please take away Alj Harem please!

U no dee tire at all.  angry
Re: Igbo Christians In Jos - A Must Read by aljharem11(m): 8:55pm On Jan 11, 2011
dem_people:

@ Akhenaten,

You're right. Sometimes I don't know what Ohanaeze is doing. They should start persuading our people up there to come back to the East permanently. If they knew what they were doing, they should have scheduled it for upto 5 (or 7 ) years for a proper un-rushed resettlement in the East. Even if its not within Igboland, other cities exists such as Calabar, Uyo etc. Kai, see wetin Alj Harem Uche Ciroma's people dee cause.

No. It goes like this;

afa = Alj Harem
biko = please

grin grin grin grin grin

tire for watin i ask

that i love my igbo people is that not worth all the time i spend on the internet undecided

that i love igbos does it not mean anything to you undecided

igbo igbo igbo kwenu cool i am a proud igbo son owelu cool
Re: Igbo Christians In Jos - A Must Read by aljharem11(m): 8:57pm On Jan 11, 2011
dem_people:

@ Akhenaten,

No. It goes like this;

afa = Alj Harem
biko = please

moreover i know ola edo does not hate me that much smiley smiley smiley because he is my family friend
Re: Igbo Christians In Jos - A Must Read by dempeople(m): 9:05pm On Jan 11, 2011
alj harem1:

moreover i know ola edo does not hate me that much smiley smiley smiley because he is my family friend

And I don't hate you either but your people dee fuc.k up too much. E go better make una join Niger/Chad republic nah.
Re: Igbo Christians In Jos - A Must Read by aljharem11(m): 9:15pm On Jan 11, 2011
dem_people:

And I don't hate you either but your people dee fuc.k up too much. E go better make una join Niger/Chad republic nah.

them-people, they are not my people

hausa is not kanuri

anyone that kills people because of there religion, ethnicity, sex etc are no my people and will never be my people

i hate those people so much you have no idea, and it is not only me but there are other undecided

i hate to say this but any muslim that kills is not a true muslim at all angry angry

let alone involving people that do not know anything about it angry

dem-people, i understand why u said that because of the north reputation but i can tell u that they are only thugs trying to make us look bad
Re: Igbo Christians In Jos - A Must Read by IbroYaya: 9:24pm On Jan 11, 2011
Akhenaten:

Pass the word

@ Poster, please stop spreading false rumours that will be harmful to the nation. You have an evil motive because you lying with this statistics.
I went through your profile and discovered you just registered this week as a nairaland user which I also guess is second, maybe third ID.

Please stop spreading fake news. It will be of no help to our country.
150 Igbos? How, when ,where?

Have you been to Jos before or traveled in a luxury bus from Lagos to Gombe? If you did, you would have known better that majority of the travellers in this route are natives  of either Jos, Gombe, or Bauchi states.
Re: Igbo Christians In Jos - A Must Read by Akhenaten: 9:27pm On Jan 11, 2011
Do you deny that Igbo Christians are not being targeted? Because this is not the first time I have heard about such issues and I do not take it lightly. I came across this response from an Igbo living in Jos. The young man is living in fear. Do you call him a liar?

If you truly looked through my profile, you would have seen that I am more of a cultural poster.

And you are probably a Politics poster who is using another user name. Stick with the user name that you normally post with. Another person who is hiding behind another user name. Seems like this is common in Nairaland.
Re: Igbo Christians In Jos - A Must Read by aljharem2: 9:30pm On Jan 11, 2011
Ibro Yaya:

@ Poster, please stop spreading false rumours that will be harmful to the nation. You have an evil motive because you lying with this statistics.
I went through your profile and discovered you just registered this week as a nairaland user which I also guess is second, maybe third ID.

Please stop spreading fake news. It will be of no help to our country.
150 Igbos? How, when ,where?

Have you been to Jos before or traveled in a luxury bus from Lagos to Gombe? If you did, you would have known better that majority of the travellers in this route are natives  of either Jos, Gombe, or Bauchi states.

so it a lie shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Akhenaten can you give the source of you story please undecided
Re: Igbo Christians In Jos - A Must Read by Akhenaten: 9:33pm On Jan 11, 2011
The person's name was mentioned in the first post. I think I will believe the person who wrote this message, because I do not trust the Nigerian media or the Nigerian military. Especially, since it is dominated by one group.

And the proof is in the pictures people who were brutally killed in these attacks.
Re: Igbo Christians In Jos - A Must Read by aljharem2: 9:36pm On Jan 11, 2011
Akhenaten:

The person's name was mentioned in the first post. I think I will believe the person who wrote this message, because I do not trust the Nigerian media or the Nigerian military. Especially, since it is dominated by one group.

And the proof is in the pictures people who were brutally killed in these attacks.

can you tell me who dominates the media

it is a know fact that yoruba/edo/itsekiri/ijaw and igbos dominate the media not north

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yoruba Council Of Elders (YCE) Wants Tambuwal Tried With Bankole / Why Do We Still Have The Arabic Inscription On Our Higher Currency Notes? / My Dream Last Night.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.