Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,952 members, 7,828,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Meek Mill "Warned" To Hold His Phone Well After He Said He Is Coming To Nigeria - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meek Mill "Warned" To Hold His Phone Well After He Said He Is Coming To Nigeria (17488 Views)

Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) / Yomi Casual Hold His Wife Hand As They Share Loveup Photo Together / Is Juliet Ibrahim Jamil Abubakar's Ex? Warned To Stay Off Fatima Dangote's Hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meek Mill "Warned" To Hold His Phone Well After He Said He Is Coming To Nigeria by Sweetvie: 10:56am On Jan 04, 2023
grin
Re: Meek Mill "Warned" To Hold His Phone Well After He Said He Is Coming To Nigeria by hopexter(m): 10:58am On Jan 04, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
If it was Tinubu's boys that took that phone, just forget about that phone

It’s the Igbo section of Tinubu boys is the problem. Wetin those Tinubu Ibo boys dey do for computer village dey surprise me. But shine your eyes.
Re: Meek Mill "Warned" To Hold His Phone Well After He Said He Is Coming To Nigeria by Truvelisback(m): 11:02am On Jan 04, 2023
pocohantas:
Lies. What is Meek Mill?
Warned by who? Nigeria has hosted many celebrities, including the one with botched nyash. At no point have we mobbed any or stolen their phones.
Na so dem tell u?

1 Like

Re: Meek Mill "Warned" To Hold His Phone Well After He Said He Is Coming To Nigeria by faoogoke(m): 11:06am On Jan 04, 2023
Are you guys saying phones are not been stolen in the U.S.?

What stupid comment is this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meek Mill "Warned" To Hold His Phone Well After He Said He Is Coming To Nigeria by Starboytwo(m): 11:09am On Jan 04, 2023
Nigerians are actually good host.

He go fuc.k olosho tire, smoke Canadian loud.
Re: Meek Mill "Warned" To Hold His Phone Well After He Said He Is Coming To Nigeria by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 04, 2023
It depends on where in Nigeria he is coming, we know those states that have a penchant for stealing phones in Nigeria. He should avoid such places, no matter how flashy the residents look.

A lady was caught stealing a phone in Church last sunday, funny thing is that she drove to church in Venza.

One cant understand why someone driving a car that cost over 5 million would wand to steal a 300,000 naira phone, women sha. Las las the devil was blamed.

2 Likes

Re: Meek Mill "Warned" To Hold His Phone Well After He Said He Is Coming To Nigeria by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 04, 2023
faoogoke:

Are you guys saying phones are not been stolen in the U.S.?

What stupid comment is this?

Please tell the idiots who created this post, they think people dont steal abroad, as if Nigerians are not robbed daily by international airlines.
Re: Meek Mill "Warned" To Hold His Phone Well After He Said He Is Coming To Nigeria by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 04, 2023
FeliciaOja:
He is lucky that all he should worry about is his phone.

Unlike U.S.A his own home, where rappers are getting killed the moment they step in diifferent neighbourhood.

So Nigeria is a man made heaven for these American rappers.
Convert $7000 To Naira and you are already a baller.

Security following you up and down with convoy. Something they can't do in U.S.A
Where did you get all these false informations about the US ? undecided did you make them all up in your head and believed it?

Nigeria is not and will never be saver when in terms of security than the US. Not in the next 200 years.

A Naigerian policeman shot and killed a young female lawyer in Lagos for no reasons last week. Boko haram kidnapped 50 people few days ago and demanded 100 million naira for ransome..

Scores of young men were shot dead at Awka Anambra few days ago druing a cult related shooting spree.

In the US you can hire as many security personals as you can afford to from a security company to follow you around and you don't even have to be a rapper.
Re: Meek Mill "Warned" To Hold His Phone Well After He Said He Is Coming To Nigeria by seanwilliam(m): 11:27am On Jan 04, 2023
FREEMADNESS:
In Nigeria if ur phone is stolen bye bye.
It takes knowing those that matters (thugs) in the hood it was stolen to recover any missing item. Lagos na good example, 4 oshodi if anybody steal ur phone jst put call through to mc oluomo ur stolen item go comebck untouched ASAP.
If na Shitta e happen call banna or baruwa e go come out ASAP.
If na mushin call Armani, No case, Toba, Jayprone e go come out.
If na surulere call Igimu, Kaka e go come out ASAP.
If na Idiaraba call West, 70, Carlos e go come out ASAP.
If na Island call kunle poly e go come out ASAP.

If you no know anybody for hood just forget abt am. Otilo(e don go)
this is a very invaluable post. But people no go acknowledge it o until it happens to them .

I want to ask you if dem carry phone for agege who u go call ? grin

1 Like

Re: Meek Mill "Warned" To Hold His Phone Well After He Said He Is Coming To Nigeria by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 04, 2023
pocohantas:
Lies. What is Meek Mill?
Warned by who? Nigeria has hosted many celebrities, including the one with botched nyash. At no point have we mobbed any or stolen their phones.

The only exception has to be 50Cent that Eedris helped us put in place.
We? I didn't know you are one of the phones thieves, grin speak for yaself please!
Re: Meek Mill "Warned" To Hold His Phone Well After He Said He Is Coming To Nigeria by Kobicove(m): 11:33am On Jan 04, 2023
Dem go sure this guy pepper for Nigeria if him phone miss for here grin
Re: Meek Mill "Warned" To Hold His Phone Well After He Said He Is Coming To Nigeria by Menclothing: 11:41am On Jan 04, 2023
This is not the 1st time he has come to Lagos

Lagos is so safe reason all world known stars come to Lagos

Even Facebook CEO
Re: Meek Mill "Warned" To Hold His Phone Well After He Said He Is Coming To Nigeria by Aguilar(m): 11:46am On Jan 04, 2023
Malo duro tara tara won yo phone bi bahi grin
Re: Meek Mill "Warned" To Hold His Phone Well After He Said He Is Coming To Nigeria by Streetmovement(m): 11:49am On Jan 04, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Dreamchasers cool
Re: Meek Mill "Warned" To Hold His Phone Well After He Said He Is Coming To Nigeria by FalseProphet1(m): 11:49am On Jan 04, 2023
pocohantas:
Lies. What is Meek Mill?

I have lost my phone at a Pentecostal church I was invited to minister, there were many miracles and people trooped to touch me and I lost my phone and wallet.

I finished the program very late and the host pastor promised to send my honorarium via bank transfer so I had to find my way home. When I got to the bus stop, I discovered that my wallet and phones were gone, and it started raining heavily. I nearly died that day.

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: Meek Mill "Warned" To Hold His Phone Well After He Said He Is Coming To Nigeria by TheRealMalcolmX(m): 11:54am On Jan 04, 2023
undecided

Rubbish..........A lot of Nigerian youths can buy whatever model of phone he is using........
There are thieves everywhere and it's not limited to Nigeria. The disrespect Nigeria gets is nothing to write about........

......and who the fvck is meek mill?.....

2 Likes

Re: Meek Mill "Warned" To Hold His Phone Well After He Said He Is Coming To Nigeria by baretalk: 11:57am On Jan 04, 2023
That's not true, if he is in Nigeria, am sure he will be more safe here, than anywhere else in Africa. Nigerians abroad talk trash, a lot of Nigerian youths have their own iphonese, phones is not our problems here.

2 Likes

Re: Meek Mill "Warned" To Hold His Phone Well After He Said He Is Coming To Nigeria by koladata(m): 12:01pm On Jan 04, 2023
him and the iphone.... na packaged deal
Re: Meek Mill "Warned" To Hold His Phone Well After He Said He Is Coming To Nigeria by do4luv14(m): 12:09pm On Jan 04, 2023
pocohantas:
Lies. What is Meek Mill?

Thank you, the most sensible comment so far

1 Like

Re: Meek Mill "Warned" To Hold His Phone Well After He Said He Is Coming To Nigeria by do4luv14(m): 12:10pm On Jan 04, 2023
baretalk:
That's not true, if he is in Nigeria, am sure he will be more safe here, than anywhere else in Africa. Nigerians abroad talk trash, a lot of Nigerian youths have their own iphonese, phones is not our problems here.

Another sensible comment, we are getting there,
2023 will be great

1 Like

Re: Meek Mill "Warned" To Hold His Phone Well After He Said He Is Coming To Nigeria by sageb: 12:17pm On Jan 04, 2023
pocohantas:
Lies. What is Meek Mill?

Botched kini?
you mean Kim Kardashian?

Oh! that Eedris abdulkarim vs 50cent quarrel in 2004.
The host sponsor, Star lager beer coy were loved for attracting foreign artists to Nigeria back then.
They felt that Eedris' action caused bad publicity for them and their partners.
Nevertheless, Eedris was one of the rave of the moment in the rap game and he felt that Nigerian rappers should be respected just like they respect the foreign rappers e.g 50cent,Nas,Jay-z,et al.

1 Like

Re: Meek Mill "Warned" To Hold His Phone Well After He Said He Is Coming To Nigeria by jimi4us: 12:21pm On Jan 04, 2023
if he think he can have access to buhari like he had access to ghanian president, he should bury that thought. cos its not going to happen.

I've never seen Burna boy or davido with Joe Biden or even Donald trump

1 Like

Re: Meek Mill "Warned" To Hold His Phone Well After He Said He Is Coming To Nigeria by Akharmony: 12:24pm On Jan 04, 2023
mo nah deh thr deh useless una country. .
Re: Meek Mill "Warned" To Hold His Phone Well After He Said He Is Coming To Nigeria by everythinggirly(f): 12:29pm On Jan 04, 2023
angry
Re: Meek Mill "Warned" To Hold His Phone Well After He Said He Is Coming To Nigeria by ANJOLA15: 12:32pm On Jan 04, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
If it was Tinubu's boys that took that phone, just forget about that phone
Lol
Re: Meek Mill "Warned" To Hold His Phone Well After He Said He Is Coming To Nigeria by ofiko123(m): 12:53pm On Jan 04, 2023
May God help him..
Re: Meek Mill "Warned" To Hold His Phone Well After He Said He Is Coming To Nigeria by tollyboy5(m): 1:25pm On Jan 04, 2023
pocohantas:
Lies. What is Meek Mill?

The comments from Twitter youth are foolish to me. I don't know if I'm the only one seeing it this way.

2 Likes

Re: Meek Mill "Warned" To Hold His Phone Well After He Said He Is Coming To Nigeria by herbalwisdom52(m): 1:33pm On Jan 04, 2023
bibianna:
He is coming to buy enough bitter cola. smiley

no be juju be that?
Re: Meek Mill "Warned" To Hold His Phone Well After He Said He Is Coming To Nigeria by herbalwisdom52(m): 1:34pm On Jan 04, 2023
officialwdhtv:

Hehe he actually said earlier on that bitter cola helped him

no be still juju be that?

Meek mill don follow africans dey do jazz oooo
Re: Meek Mill "Warned" To Hold His Phone Well After He Said He Is Coming To Nigeria by Ramirezkhay(m): 2:18pm On Jan 04, 2023
cheesy

This is a Very DELICATE Smart Move

grin
Nemesis0147:
smart move
Re: Meek Mill "Warned" To Hold His Phone Well After He Said He Is Coming To Nigeria by WelcomeToBiafra: 6:47pm On Jan 04, 2023
Nigeria happened to him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emem Isong's 2-month-old twin babies / 86-Year-Old Hugh Hefner Marries 26-Year-Old Crystal Harris. / Male Gold Diggers Speaks Good English, Ladies Beware - Moesha Boduong Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.