Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,823 members, 7,813,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

The Devil Is Using Idolatry To Wipe Out Young Igbo Men - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Devil Is Using Idolatry To Wipe Out Young Igbo Men (1639 Views)

When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 / I Allowed The Devil Into My Home / My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Devil Is Using Idolatry To Wipe Out Young Igbo Men by Bulletproofgt: 2:47am On Jan 04, 2023
Good morning everyone. There is a very bad trend that is currently going on in igbo land. It started with fake female prophetesses who open prayer houses but source powers from marine kingdom. Now they no longer hide. They now open shrines of marine kingdoms in igbo land. It has graduated to young ibo boys becoming Juju men for money rituals. They claim its animals that are being sacrificed. They even showcase these rituals on facebook, instagram etc.

So many ignorant young men are running after them. Why? Devil knows if he gets the men, the ladies are going to be easy pray cos some ibo ladies are drawn to money and flashy life. At the end, the family is in bondage and the children also.

I beg ibo parents to come against these things. The devil is tricky. Things our forefathers ran away from is what youths are running after.

Dont say i didn't warn you cos this 2023, God's vengeance is going to be hot on idol worship.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Devil Is Using Idolatry To Wipe Out Young Igbo Men by SHINJA: 3:15am On Jan 04, 2023
Igbo's worship money....

They can do anything for money

They are slaves to money...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Devil Is Using Idolatry To Wipe Out Young Igbo Men by Kobojunkie: 3:39am On Jan 04, 2023
Bulletproofgt:
■Good morning everyone. There is a very bad trend that is currently going on in igbo land. It started with fake female prophetesses who open prayer houses but source powers from marine kingdom. Now they no longer hide. They now open shrines of marine kingdoms in igbo land. It has graduated to young ibo boys becoming Juju men for money rituals. They claim its animals that are being sacrificed. They even showcase these rituals on facebook, instagram etc.
■ So many ignorant young men are running after them. Why? Devil knows if he gets the men, the ladies are going to be easy pray cos some ibo ladies are drawn to money and flashy life. At the end, the family is in bondage and the children also.
■I beg ibo parents to come against these things. The devil is tricky. Things our forefathers ran away from is what youths are running after. Dont say i didn't warn you cos this 2023, God's vengeance is going to be hot on idol worship.
1. Unemployed young men and women choosing to pursue careers as scammers posing as traditionalists, yet you are looking to blaming the devil for their choices? Why? undecided

2. So, you still haven't explained how any of this has to do with the devil. undecided

3. Abeg, start with you. Stop blaming the devil for the foolish choices these individuals make and maybe you might be able to find a way to help them. undecided

4 Likes

Re: The Devil Is Using Idolatry To Wipe Out Young Igbo Men by Aboks(m): 3:55am On Jan 04, 2023
Igbo kwenu

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Devil Is Using Idolatry To Wipe Out Young Igbo Men by Mercury12(m): 4:00am On Jan 04, 2023
Not peculiar to only Igbo land. If you you do know devil and his agents modus operandi you will know everywhere, everyone is a target.

1 Like

Re: The Devil Is Using Idolatry To Wipe Out Young Igbo Men by Ahmed0336(m): 5:05am On Jan 04, 2023
Mercury12:
Not peculiar to only Igbo land. If you you do know devil and his agents modus operandi you will know everywhere, everyone is a target.

Allow OP to talk what he knows and have witness it first hand.
You don't expect someone to say things about places he hasn't been to.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Devil Is Using Idolatry To Wipe Out Young Igbo Men by PointZerom: 5:08am On Jan 04, 2023
SHINJA:
Igbo's worship money....

They can do anything for money

They are slaves to money...

What other foolish things do you do apart from reasoning from your anus?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Devil Is Using Idolatry To Wipe Out Young Igbo Men by Faber(m): 6:39am On Jan 04, 2023
Prisca19:
I don’t know how to put it but guys am really depressed I haven’t got paid from work since my boss has traveled with his family and my rent is due since dec 28 I need your help �� I live in a room cost 36k per year. the agent has been disturbing me he want me to pay today or I should move out by Friday.. God will bless y’all if you wish to help this my WhatsApp number 08061743157
Ask the agent to calm down or you manage till Feb 28, once Peter Obi is declared president, get any apartment of ur choice, I will pay for it since accomodation is ur problem. I have already promised to help many people in this forum who are in need once he wins.
Re: The Devil Is Using Idolatry To Wipe Out Young Igbo Men by lereinter(m): 10:29am On Jan 04, 2023
The devil has been at work using various methods

Now it's ritualism

No wonder deeper life crusade wasn't allowed to hold

It has become epidemic

1 Like

Re: The Devil Is Using Idolatry To Wipe Out Young Igbo Men by lereinter(m): 10:30am On Jan 04, 2023
Faber:
Ask the agent to calm down or you manage till Feb 28, once Peter Obi is declared president, get any apartment of ur choice, I will pay for it since accomodation is ur problem. I have already promised to help many people in this forum who are in need once he wins.

Eyah
Re: The Devil Is Using Idolatry To Wipe Out Young Igbo Men by ahnie: 11:28am On Jan 04, 2023
Oke ite
Re: The Devil Is Using Idolatry To Wipe Out Young Igbo Men by Aladdin1(m): 1:50pm On Jan 04, 2023
Its a pity
Re: The Devil Is Using Idolatry To Wipe Out Young Igbo Men by iHateFraudsters: 9:29pm On Jan 04, 2023
What is idolatry?

Can you define it pls?
Re: The Devil Is Using Idolatry To Wipe Out Young Igbo Men by Bulletproofgt: 11:17am On Jan 15, 2023
In the west its oshole? Soap?blood money?East its oke ite...North nko,South. Nigeria is gone. All the artists are into rituals. Look at 50 cent,dre,Eminem,etc they never did rituals to blow. It has become so terrible,everyone is into rituals.
Re: The Devil Is Using Idolatry To Wipe Out Young Igbo Men by TheboyGhost(m): 1:57pm On Jan 15, 2023
Bulletproofgt:
Good morning everyone. There is a very bad trend that is currently going on in igbo land. It started with fake female prophetesses who open prayer houses but source powers from marine kingdom. Now they no longer hide. They now open shrines of marine kingdoms in igbo land. It has graduated to young ibo boys becoming Juju men for money rituals. They claim its animals that are being sacrificed. They even showcase these rituals on facebook, instagram etc.

So many ignorant young men are running after them. Why? Devil knows if he gets the men, the ladies are going to be easy pray cos some ibo ladies are drawn to money and flashy life. At the end, the family is in bondage and the children also.

I beg ibo parents to come against these things. The devil is tricky. Things our forefathers ran away from is what youths are running after.

Dont say i didn't warn you cos this 2023, God's vengeance is going to be hot on idol worship.

Oh shut up please

It will be totally fine if you see Igbo boys running around with bibles and preaching everyday ABI?

Omoh no make me vex abeg..

Stupid Christians weh no understand their boundaries
Re: The Devil Is Using Idolatry To Wipe Out Young Igbo Men by Bulletproofgt: 9:11am On Feb 18, 2023
TheboyGhost:

Oh shut up please

It will be totally fine if you see Igbo boys running around with bibles and preaching everyday ABI?

Omoh no make me vex abeg..

Stupid Christians weh no understand their boundaries

U are very stupid. Ritual and sacrifice loving idiots
Re: The Devil Is Using Idolatry To Wipe Out Young Igbo Men by TheboyGhost(m): 9:13am On Feb 18, 2023
Bulletproofgt:

U are very stupid. Ritual and sacrifice loving idiots

You can say that again boy😊😊

(1) (Reply)

My Parents Won't Let Me Date A Man From Another Tribe / Is It A Crime 2touch Ur Pathners Fone? / Wives Submit To Your Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.