Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Igbo Community In Finland Demands Probe, Trial Of Simon Ekpa Over Killings - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Community In Finland Demands Probe, Trial Of Simon Ekpa Over Killings (19742 Views)

Onanuga Blames Moles As PDP Demands Probe Of Leaked ₦1bn Memo / Ohanaeze Ndigbo Seeks Arrest, Prosecution Of Simon Ekpa Over South East Killings / 13 Nigerian Senators Face Corruption Probe, Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Community In Finland Demands Probe, Trial Of Simon Ekpa Over Killings by Grandemperor(m): 7:32am On Jan 04, 2023
Ebonyi Simon Ekpa has taken control of IPOB and Abia Kingsley Orji (KO) is grumbling. So, KO knows kick boxing including his Cleaning business? The cock has come home to roost? Who no know go know.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Community In Finland Demands Probe, Trial Of Simon Ekpa Over Killings by feed70: 7:32am On Jan 04, 2023
naptu2:
Simon Ekpa @simon_ekpa

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1610206160539324419

Don know why people go de listen to this fool in this day and time
Re: Igbo Community In Finland Demands Probe, Trial Of Simon Ekpa Over Killings by Tanimuabk: 7:33am On Jan 04, 2023
I will not allow that to happen since igbo's choses to harbour and support criminalities in society,let them harvest what they have planted
Re: Igbo Community In Finland Demands Probe, Trial Of Simon Ekpa Over Killings by gidgiddy: 7:36am On Jan 04, 2023
post=119690701:

May Amadioha punish and kill ekpa and cownu and all the animals supporting them in all their incitement about killings of innocent igbos.

Which is something nobody will hear you say of ISWAP, Boko haram and killer herdsmen when they are slaughtering people up North

These are not Igbos but only remember there is insecurity in Nigeria when it can be connected to Igbo
Re: Igbo Community In Finland Demands Probe, Trial Of Simon Ekpa Over Killings by Emperormartin(m): 7:41am On Jan 04, 2023
SmartPolician:
A Yoruba adage says, it is easy to start a fight, but nobody knows how or when it will end. What is happening in the East today should be a lesson to everyone. I remember that people warned that this was exactly how Boko Haram started and has lingered for more than a decade now. Sadly, nobody took them seriously. Now, things have blown out of proportion and everyone has become helpless.

There's so much frustration in Nigeria and around the world atm. Given the hyperinflation we are faced with today, people are ready to take out their frustrations on others. Therefore, every young person who cares about this country and his community must avoid anything that can trigger mass protests and military invasion.
Your last statement just confirmed that you're typical Yoruba man; always living in fear.

I'm yet to see a Yoruba who isn't afraid of military invasion but I know they exist.
Re: Igbo Community In Finland Demands Probe, Trial Of Simon Ekpa Over Killings by Emperormartin(m): 7:44am On Jan 04, 2023
gidgiddy:

Which is something nobody will hear you say of ISWAP, Boko haram and killer herdsmen when they are slaughtering people up North

These are not Igbos but only remember there is insecurity in Nigeria when it can be connected to Igbo
That sonofabitch is the most biased man in nairaland when it comes to Nigeria affairs.

Nairaland giving him front page space just shows they revel Nairaland with so much violence
Re: Igbo Community In Finland Demands Probe, Trial Of Simon Ekpa Over Killings by Emperormartin(m): 7:49am On Jan 04, 2023
Grandemperor:
Ebonyi Simon Ekpa has taken control of IPOB and Abia Kingsley Orji (KO) is grumbling. So, KO knows kick boxing including his Cleaning business? The cock has come home to roost? Who no know go know.
Stop hallucinating...

Biafra comes first before states.
Biafra is Former eastern region.

As far the person is from Biafra whether from Delta state or rivers state we're good to go.

The state you're talking about was recently created by Nigeria government...

Your stance is typically dead on arrival
Re: Igbo Community In Finland Demands Probe, Trial Of Simon Ekpa Over Killings by zoedew: 7:49am On Jan 04, 2023
Re: Igbo Community In Finland Demands Probe, Trial Of Simon Ekpa Over Killings by Emperormartin(m): 7:51am On Jan 04, 2023
Atarakpa:
Even fg is not helping matter at all in this south east insecurity of a thing. Just because Fulani is in power and east is burning they are happy.
The current Nigeria government don't know how to fight insecurity.

Know this and know peace
Re: Igbo Community In Finland Demands Probe, Trial Of Simon Ekpa Over Killings by Originalsly: 7:52am On Jan 04, 2023
I'm not understanding. The mastermind of the killings was present at the meeting ... and they took the opportunity to ask him questions instead of ganging up and kick the life out of him? Now I'm wondering if the community out there is too civilized...... or a community of cowards. They called on the government .... what was the response?... or the call went on deaf ears?

1 Share

Re: Igbo Community In Finland Demands Probe, Trial Of Simon Ekpa Over Killings by zedegit: 7:53am On Jan 04, 2023
naptu2:
Simon Ekpa @simon_ekpa

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1610358051684634624

Let Ekpa be running his mouth until hand will touch him. He will understand that he is only mortal.

The day he will be paraded like a common criminal is coming. He has caused enough havoc already.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Community In Finland Demands Probe, Trial Of Simon Ekpa Over Killings by naptu2: 7:57am On Jan 04, 2023
Originalsly:
I'm not understanding. The mastermind of the killings was present at the meeting ... and they took the opportunity to ask him questions instead of ganging up and kick the life out of him? Now I'm wondering if the community out there is too civilized...... or a community of cowards. They called on the government .... what was the response?... or the call went on deaf ears?

To be fair to them, if you read Simon Ekpa's response, it seems like he also came to the meeting with his supporters.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Community In Finland Demands Probe, Trial Of Simon Ekpa Over Killings by naijapikin2(m): 7:57am On Jan 04, 2023
Who is simon okpa?
Re: Igbo Community In Finland Demands Probe, Trial Of Simon Ekpa Over Killings by JooEeL(m): 8:02am On Jan 04, 2023
Hahaa, here comes the shameless Obi supporters who are dreaming of their lord sneaking into presidential seat. Hehehe. cheesy

Shameless Obidient naptu2 and cohorts.

Haa, e don tay o. Good to have you here. cheesy

It's been a long journey for u o. From ur useless threads of Kanunta calling arrest of him, to your useless Ohanaeze asking for his extradition... plus your letters by your lawyers to extradite him... now this one?

Hehehe, you people are worse than d fulanis. D fulanis get sense pass una, I swear grin

Re: Igbo Community In Finland Demands Probe, Trial Of Simon Ekpa Over Killings by JooEeL(m): 8:09am On Jan 04, 2023
JoeNL22:

I hope they get him.
Obi.......hope you are taking note?
Security must be your greatest priority.
For with Obi, a safe and Secured Nigeria is PO'ssible

You are now pro-Nigeria and anti-self-determination because one of ur kinsmen is vying for d post ?

You will lose both ways. Your loss will be colossal.

Bookmark this comment for future reference.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Community In Finland Demands Probe, Trial Of Simon Ekpa Over Killings by JooEeL(m): 8:11am On Jan 04, 2023
Luchitec:
Jeez, this Simon Ekpa guy is actually a confirmed megalomaniac. How did this clown conclude that 70 million Biafrans support his "No Election" mantra in Biafra land?

Then conduct a referendum.

Black people.
Re: Igbo Community In Finland Demands Probe, Trial Of Simon Ekpa Over Killings by JoeNL22(m): 8:12am On Jan 04, 2023
JooEeL:

You are now pro-Nigeria and anti-self-determination because one of ur kinsmen is vying for d post ?

You will lose both ways. Your loss will be colossal.

Bookmark this comment for future reference.
Stop saying rubbish.
I am a yoruba person.
Your tribalism card can't work on me.
I will never vote an individual like Tinubu.
Re: Igbo Community In Finland Demands Probe, Trial Of Simon Ekpa Over Killings by JooEeL(m): 8:16am On Jan 04, 2023
JoeNL22:

Stop saying rubbish.
I am a yoruba person.
Your tribalism card can't work on me.
I will never vote an individual like Tinubu.

Tiffnubu is a confirmed bandit and I never wish him well... so who cares?

You are a Yoruba person but u dont support ominira Yoruba?

You have issues.

Anyways, ur candidate is not winning. You emotive people will soon have some reality check handed over to you by One Nigeria.

Igba die lo ku. wink
Re: Igbo Community In Finland Demands Probe, Trial Of Simon Ekpa Over Killings by Originalsly: 8:21am On Jan 04, 2023
naptu2:

To be fair to them, if you read Simon Ekpa's response, it seems like he also came to the meeting with his supporters.

No doubt... he would not come alone... the more reason they should've attacked him .... started a big brawl that would definitely get the attention of the Police and local media. Media get wind of the cause ... it will go national and come under national spotlight.... and I'm sure they will remember Rwanda and not want to be harboring someone inciting violence from their country.... they would investigate and charge him ... or revoke his citizenship and deport him. They did not try.
Re: Igbo Community In Finland Demands Probe, Trial Of Simon Ekpa Over Killings by JooEeL(m): 8:22am On Jan 04, 2023
Emperormartin:
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and mazi Simon Ekpa would be a nice combo for Biafra in achieving a Biafra republic.

Nnamdi Kanu is more of following due process of referendum to achieve it.

Simon Ekpa is more of warrior and field marshal to achieve it.

There are still many Biafrans with different conception to achieve it.

The truth is that 80% of Biafrans home and abroad are tired of Nigeria.

At the end, Biafran will come to like the two of MNK and MSE

Kinda comment I was looking for in a list of depraved comments littered on nl.

Very stupid people occupy nairaland... a reflection of nigeria truly.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Community In Finland Demands Probe, Trial Of Simon Ekpa Over Killings by ubimagos: 8:22am On Jan 04, 2023
Una good morning!
Re: Igbo Community In Finland Demands Probe, Trial Of Simon Ekpa Over Killings by SonofLothbrok: 8:30am On Jan 04, 2023
Deepthoughts:
I use to think highly of the igbos but I'm having a rethink now,if the igbos loss the opportunity of 2023 ,they should blame themselves,many Nigerians are willing but the igbos are using their own hands to destroy the best opportunity they have got, history is taking note.

You guys are deceitful. The two major political parties cancelled zoning when clearly it was the turn of the igbos to become president. Then Obi decamped and was suddenly given Labour Party presidential ticket in platter of gold without challenge.

Someone some-where is playing a chess game with the future of igbos and Peter Obi is part of the game. This is to make it look like Igbo's participated in the elections. Knowing fully well he will loose.

We will not allow that. We have reached the point of the no return. And for any so called Nigerian politicians of Igbo extract who thinks he can stop our struggle with a fake presidential ticket will have himself to blame. Anybody who thinks otherwise should go to Abuja or Lagos and vote.

That very day we will have a sit-at-home. Any saboteurs found at any polling unit will meet its end.

A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Community In Finland Demands Probe, Trial Of Simon Ekpa Over Killings by oneMalik: 8:34am On Jan 04, 2023
Ekpa means groundnut and groundnut means bullets.

So why stopping him ?

You can't unless he change that name " ekpa "
Re: Igbo Community In Finland Demands Probe, Trial Of Simon Ekpa Over Killings by Ojiofor: 8:37am On Jan 04, 2023
gidgiddy,emergingnation,IGBOSON1 etc and other IPOB maniacs in this forum supports such criminality from both Nnamdi Kanu and his apostle Simon Ekpa in the name of non existing Biafra nation.For sanity to return back to Igboland,We Igbos must vehemently reject any kind of Biafra agitation in totality.Biafra agitation has been hijacked by heartless and wicked bloody and dangerous scammers.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Community In Finland Demands Probe, Trial Of Simon Ekpa Over Killings by kelly72: 8:51am On Jan 04, 2023
naptu2:
Simon Ekpa @simon_ekpa

Just shut up.
When both Nigeria and Finland
are finally ready, you will see pictures of Simon
Ikpu in chains in Nigeria singing
like a keneri bird. It will become clear
to all of you desperados that Igbo
people are not interested in your
stupid methods.
Re: Igbo Community In Finland Demands Probe, Trial Of Simon Ekpa Over Killings by Ojiofor: 8:59am On Jan 04, 2023
naptu2:
Simon Ekpa @simon_ekpa

Criminals and economic refugees in Finland think they can decide what people does back home in the name of non existing Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Community In Finland Demands Probe, Trial Of Simon Ekpa Over Killings by matm: 9:13am On Jan 04, 2023
naijapips04:
And Igbo community In UK didn't demand probe of Nnamdi kanu that has done worse than Ekpa? Cowards Nd jokers.

Don't compare ekpa with MNk.
MNK ran ipob for long as a non violent group living in Nigeria with his people.Then, ipob members were being arrested and killed just for holding peaceful meetings, having biafra flags etc MNk has gone to jail for biafra, lost father and mother and is still in jail till date .
On the contrary, ekpa never dreams of joining in the struggle here b/c of fear of the police and police cell.Thats why he operates on cyberspace only from far away Finland .
Re: Igbo Community In Finland Demands Probe, Trial Of Simon Ekpa Over Killings by FarmTech(m): 9:28am On Jan 04, 2023
So Ekpa want war with Nigeria. Do he even know what war is all about? If northern border shud close for 1 month you will see how prices of foodstuff will skyrocket. Yet he is talking about war. War without plan is genocide! You plan for it for years b4 u start. You produce your own essential food, weapons, medicines etc b4 u think of war. This man is mad.
Re: Igbo Community In Finland Demands Probe, Trial Of Simon Ekpa Over Killings by harmonyglobal: 9:36am On Jan 04, 2023
Time to wake up
Re: Igbo Community In Finland Demands Probe, Trial Of Simon Ekpa Over Killings by Okoroawusa: 9:44am On Jan 04, 2023
How is what Ekpa is doing now different from what Nnamdi Kanu has been doing since 2015?

All these hypocrites should just go and take a back seat. Make all of us lick the soup wey we cook for Igbo land

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Awards Oil Block License To Ondo For Bitumen Exploration / Movement Or Defection: Akpabio Has Capsized Like A Faulty Boat- PDP / Nigeria-China N720 Billion Currency Swap Collapses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.