Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Soccer Legend Pelé Buried At Cemetery In Brazilian City He Made Famous - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Soccer Legend Pelé Buried At Cemetery In Brazilian City He Made Famous (29912 Views)

24-Hour Wake For Pelé Begins As Fans Line Up To Pay Last Respects (Photos) / Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 / Maradona's Death: Players, Entertainers Mourn Soccer Legend (2) (3) (4)

Re: Soccer Legend Pelé Buried At Cemetery In Brazilian City He Made Famous by Classicalman(m): 10:45am On Jan 04, 2023
REST IN PEACE LEGEND
Re: Soccer Legend Pelé Buried At Cemetery In Brazilian City He Made Famous by LordEclipse: 10:50am On Jan 04, 2023
Re: Soccer Legend Pelé Buried At Cemetery In Brazilian City He Made Famous by Occurstaem(m): 11:11am On Jan 04, 2023
HealthKelvin:
RIP, legend.

Talking about colon cancer,
while the exact etiology of colorectal and many other cancer is multi factorial and idiopathic, we should avoid ingesting nonsense into our GIT.

The one I saw today is papered straw in one Milo chocolate drink., and it became obvious to me that these companies are just after profit with zero consideration for your health.

Avoid using papered straw.
Please could you expatiate this
How does it affect health?
Re: Soccer Legend Pelé Buried At Cemetery In Brazilian City He Made Famous by Weederness: 11:13am On Jan 04, 2023
wiseone28:
is it true?

Idk but it's likely true
Re: Soccer Legend Pelé Buried At Cemetery In Brazilian City He Made Famous by doggedfighter(f): 11:36am On Jan 04, 2023
HealthKelvin:
RIP, legend.

Talking about colon cancer,
while the exact etiology of colorectal and many other cancer is multi factorial and idiopathic, we should avoid ingesting nonsense into our GIT.

The one I saw today is papered straw in one Milo chocolate drink., and it became obvious to me that these companies are just after profit with zero consideration for your health.

Avoid using papered straw.

You mean straw made of paper ?
Re: Soccer Legend Pelé Buried At Cemetery In Brazilian City He Made Famous by Kobicove(m): 11:40am On Jan 04, 2023
R.I.P the great Pele!
Re: Soccer Legend Pelé Buried At Cemetery In Brazilian City He Made Famous by antibullshit: 11:41am On Jan 04, 2023
TimmyTen:
The great Pele played a key role in winning the 1958 and 1970 World Cups for his country, and summoned his biggest performances on the biggest stage. Rest On Legend
Pele won 3 not 2 world cups. 58, 62 and 70. Give the man his full props!
Re: Soccer Legend Pelé Buried At Cemetery In Brazilian City He Made Famous by ElijahIme1992(m): 11:55am On Jan 04, 2023
RIP Legend, football use your talent cash out big time... This is one of the people dat made football become the most popular sport on earth and in the universe... Imagine the day earth will meet another aliens from another planet, I sure say na football Dem go use break the ice...

I dedicate dis my post to Malignantguest the real MVP stay strong Sir... Nairaland men and women I greet una o... Oga Seun I greet u too, and the mods I greet una... Abeg if forget to greet anybody no vex...
Errrhmm before I go, nairaland Transgender people I greet una too, as una dey confuse about una gender, I pray make God give una answer...
Re: Soccer Legend Pelé Buried At Cemetery In Brazilian City He Made Famous by BonPatrick(m): 12:02pm On Jan 04, 2023
Useless man
Re: Soccer Legend Pelé Buried At Cemetery In Brazilian City He Made Famous by ChronicGp(m): 12:13pm On Jan 04, 2023
I heard his mother is still alive
Re: Soccer Legend Pelé Buried At Cemetery In Brazilian City He Made Famous by judedwriter(m): 1:14pm On Jan 04, 2023
Pele was so good, Santos refused to let him go notwithstanding the amount put down for him.

The only player I think that comes closest to pele in greatness is his fellow Brazilian_ronaldo de lima.

My opinion though.
Re: Soccer Legend Pelé Buried At Cemetery In Brazilian City He Made Famous by HealthKelvin: 2:15pm On Jan 04, 2023
doggedfighter:

You mean straw made of paper ?

Yes

Re: Soccer Legend Pelé Buried At Cemetery In Brazilian City He Made Famous by HealthKelvin: 2:19pm On Jan 04, 2023

Re: Soccer Legend Pelé Buried At Cemetery In Brazilian City He Made Famous by Occurstaem(m): 5:36pm On Jan 11, 2023

Okocha Reveals Reason For Early Retirement / Olga Diyachenko Celebrates Mikel Obi After Super Eagles Beat Argentina (Photo) / Mourinho Blames Man Utd Players, Says They Were Diving & Forming Injuries