Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Empress Njamah Breaks Silence After Her Ex-Fiancé Began Leaking Her Nude Videos - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Empress Njamah Breaks Silence After Her Ex-Fiancé Began Leaking Her Nude Videos (50961 Views)

Police Arrest Josh Wade, Empress Njamah’s Ex-Fiancé / Empress Njamah’s Ex-Fiance Leaks Her Nude Videos On Whatsapp, Fans Blast Him / Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Empress Njamah Breaks Silence After Her Ex-Fiancé Began Leaking Her Nude Videos by Allisgud: 2:01pm On Jan 04, 2023
godoluwa:
Babe dey do video call

The mumu man dey record am

Pussy that's everywhere on the internet, nothing special about the leak

Empress Njamah no try at all, video sex chat is for teenagers but not for grown up women like her

Her thing is bushy btw, she needs to be cutting those weeds so the placell be neat & free from bacteria
where u take watch am
Re: Empress Njamah Breaks Silence After Her Ex-Fiancé Began Leaking Her Nude Videos by ComeToJesus: 2:03pm On Jan 04, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:

https://igberetvnews.com/1435738/empress-njamah-breaks-silence-ex-fiance-began-leaking-nude-videos/
Most of these actors and celebs dey grow leave sense for ground.

Old women with too much drama.

Grandma dem
Re: Empress Njamah Breaks Silence After Her Ex-Fiancé Began Leaking Her Nude Videos by theredaddy: 2:08pm On Jan 04, 2023
GloriousGbola:
Men of all ages have leaked nudes of women of all ages. This has nothing to do with wasting your youth and everything to do with a badly raised sad excuse for a man.

The real lesson here. Say no to nudes, say no to sextapes because the average Nigerian man had repeatedly shown that he will abuse that trust in the future.

End of story

I don't think a celeb will fvck an average dude in Nigeria, most of the guyz involved in leaked scandals are beyond average

You don't expect a tiwa, tonto or empress to open there pvssy for an average guy, ... in empress leaked video you will hear her asking the guy about his business,

The reality is if you can hang out/chill @ places where a toke,tiwa or empress will hangout, to meet them then you are beyond an average nigeria man. grin

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Breaks Silence After Her Ex-Fiancé Began Leaking Her Nude Videos by yahoodetector: 2:11pm On Jan 04, 2023
Useless overhyped video that was very blurry with nothing visible on it except the sounds of moaning.

Nigeríans like hyping rubbish
Re: Empress Njamah Breaks Silence After Her Ex-Fiancé Began Leaking Her Nude Videos by GloriousGbola: 2:12pm On Jan 04, 2023
theredaddy:

I don't think a celeb will fvck an average dude in Nigeria, most of the guyz involved in leaked scandals are beyond average

You don't expect a tiwa, tonto or empress to open there pvssy for an average guy, ... in empress leaked video you will hear her asking the guy about his business,

The reality is if you can hang out/chill @ places where a toke,tiwa or empress will hangout, to meet them then you are beyond an average nigeria man. grin

Yes. I am sure the boy toy in tiwas leaked video was a big man. Try again

2 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah Breaks Silence After Her Ex-Fiancé Began Leaking Her Nude Videos by yahoodetector: 2:18pm On Jan 04, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:
I still beleive its fake news.. No video still

Thank you bro. I searched the length of the internet and all I saw was a blurry rubbish video with a lady moaning and something like a dog whimpering without any clear visual.

The only one I saw was the one where she was video chatting with the guy while on a towel.

People are just hyping this nonsense
Re: Empress Njamah Breaks Silence After Her Ex-Fiancé Began Leaking Her Nude Videos by theredaddy: 2:19pm On Jan 04, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Please do not try to pretend to be a moral person bros. We don see you finish.

maybe i am not a moral person buh that doesnt mean i don't respect the truth or reality at all times.

you can't even see the back of your own head nd you think you see me finish , really!
Re: Empress Njamah Breaks Silence After Her Ex-Fiancé Began Leaking Her Nude Videos by ppogba: 2:19pm On Jan 04, 2023
Greatdand007:

She is 35 I know her personally stop saying what you do not know

Sorry Sir.

Maybe she started acting right from her mother's womb.. Unfortunately, I did not watch anywhere she acted as a baby.

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Breaks Silence After Her Ex-Fiancé Began Leaking Her Nude Videos by ppogba: 2:23pm On Jan 04, 2023
Gboom:

That 42 sef fit be fotball age o because that her brother do 50 last year

I stated the same thing and someone who claims he/ she knows her personally. quoted me said I should shut up that. she is ONLY 35.
Re: Empress Njamah Breaks Silence After Her Ex-Fiancé Began Leaking Her Nude Videos by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 2:33pm On Jan 04, 2023
priceactionx:

The person that even released this was fair. The guy released a whole length like 8 mins I saw on twitter. I nearly shed tears for the lady. She fell for her trap. I think twitter deleted it now. And the idiot said more is still coming weekly or daily including sex tapes and all manners of nonsense until the end of the year. They need to contact Liberian authorities to smoke him out if he resides there.
She may not easily survive this if that happens. Coupled the fact that she recently lost her best friend, in the industry, It will be the biggest upset in the history of celebrities.

Please send me the 8min video.. Do I need to pay for it?
Re: Empress Njamah Breaks Silence After Her Ex-Fiancé Began Leaking Her Nude Videos by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 04, 2023
Why pay when the video is online? i could send to you for free if you are on whatsapp
OurBusinessIsPr:

Re: Empress Njamah Breaks Silence After Her Ex-Fiancé Began Leaking Her Nude Videos by Impregnablefolk: 2:41pm On Jan 04, 2023
Na who place dis rubbish for front page?
Re: Empress Njamah Breaks Silence After Her Ex-Fiancé Began Leaking Her Nude Videos by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 04, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:

I don't have it man, I can't have such on my system. I just saw something trending on twitter and I cliqued it and from then to another .I saw it on twitter. Search through it if it's still there. I don't know.
Re: Empress Njamah Breaks Silence After Her Ex-Fiancé Began Leaking Her Nude Videos by theredaddy: 2:48pm On Jan 04, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Yes. I am sure the boy toy in tiwas leaked video was a big man. Try again

Tell me you know him well enough undecided how many average Nigerians can afford to be on a same yacht with a celeb, so you expect tiwa savage to hang out with boyz that can't pop martel or henessy, you can't enter some circle if you aint big

A small boy was caught spending 400k, whereas there are so many men or daddy sef that the not own 400k till they died, money no be by age, boy or man ....

assuming say you dey cummout wella you go know say young lads are blowing hot ... i know a boy that fvcked a female artist with 2m for a night, naa young money ceos full entertainment world go n verify

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Breaks Silence After Her Ex-Fiancé Began Leaking Her Nude Videos by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 2:50pm On Jan 04, 2023
Merch:
Why pay when the video is online? i could send to you for free if you are on whatsapp

+234 810 601 0221 send it
Re: Empress Njamah Breaks Silence After Her Ex-Fiancé Began Leaking Her Nude Videos by 752hub: 2:54pm On Jan 04, 2023
which one be noodles here again
Haveyoueatentod:
Wey de noodles
Re: Empress Njamah Breaks Silence After Her Ex-Fiancé Began Leaking Her Nude Videos by Ezeego1(m): 3:06pm On Jan 04, 2023
ppogba:

That is if the 42 you quoted is not football age. Empress don tey for the industry nowww.

Getting involved in this nonsense is really unfortunate.

You seem not to understand women's nature so well, it's not about age or whatever. 95 percent of women inlove do send their nude pictures and videos to the guy they are dating...it's a FACT. Even most girls on this thread has done that before believe me.

I have nudes pictures of most girls I have dated including their videos with me, they sent it willingly to me, the difference here is that I will never ever release or misplace the video no matter the situation. It's only a coward and a loser that will leak a girl's nudes online.

But the truth is that most women can't stop sending out their nudes to their partners, even the so called upright ones.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Empress Njamah Breaks Silence After Her Ex-Fiancé Began Leaking Her Nude Videos by Ezeego1(m): 3:10pm On Jan 04, 2023
yahoodetector:

Thank you bro. I searched the length of the internet and all I saw was a blurry rubbish video with a lady moaning and something like a dog whimpering without any clear visual.

The only one I saw was the one where she was video chatting with the guy while on a towel.

People are just hyping this nonsense

You didn't search well grin grin

The modafucker videoed her while she was bathing and doing her vaginal cleaning at the same time. Her crime was only trying to keep the whole place clean and refreshing cry

2 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah Breaks Silence After Her Ex-Fiancé Began Leaking Her Nude Videos by Formation10: 3:18pm On Jan 04, 2023
To me all i see is dat maturity is not all about age this guy is not mature at all ladies should be wise because he will still do the same to any date he find,and all this celeb should stop their guy for filming them
Re: Empress Njamah Breaks Silence After Her Ex-Fiancé Began Leaking Her Nude Videos by ppogba: 3:19pm On Jan 04, 2023
Ezeego1:

You seem not to understand women's nature so well, it's not about age or whatever. 95 percent of women inlove do send their nude pictures and videos to the guy they are dating...it's a FACT. Even most girls on this thread has done that before believe me.

I have nudes pictures of most girls I have dated including their videos with me, they sent it willingly to me, the difference here is that I will never ever release or misplace the video no matter the situation. It's only a coward and a loser that will leak a girl's nudes online.

But the truth is that most women can't stop sending out their nudes to their partners, even the so called upright ones.

Then, it is really a PANDEMIC.

The need for the declaration of a NATIONAL emergency cannot be over- emphasized.

For your final point, NO UPRIGHT woman will send nudes to you. Let us not debate that.
Re: Empress Njamah Breaks Silence After Her Ex-Fiancé Began Leaking Her Nude Videos by olowofariwo(m): 3:22pm On Jan 04, 2023
Greatdand007:

She is 35 I know her personally stop saying what you do not know
she was born 1980.
Re: Empress Njamah Breaks Silence After Her Ex-Fiancé Began Leaking Her Nude Videos by Ezeego1(m): 3:45pm On Jan 04, 2023
ppogba:

Then, it is really a PANDEMIC.

The need for the declaration of a NATIONAL emergency cannot be over- emphasized.

For your final point, NO UPRIGHT woman will send nudes to you. Let us not debate that.

Women can actually go any extent just to make the one they love happy... don't underestimate the length they can go.

Lol @ your last line... Don't worry you will get to understand when the time comes grin

A woman only need to meet someone she loves then watch her display everything to you, it's just about trust. Dont debate it, most girls are in this shit just not all gets to the internet

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Empress Njamah Breaks Silence After Her Ex-Fiancé Began Leaking Her Nude Videos by delpee(f): 3:57pm On Jan 04, 2023
Re: Empress Njamah Breaks Silence After Her Ex-Fiancé Began Leaking Her Nude Videos by ubee(m): 3:59pm On Jan 04, 2023
I will never understand why in this day and age there are still women in this Naija that make nude clips of themselves or allow their partners to video them. It's unbelievable that it still happens.
Like how much more stupid can somebody be to put yourself in a situation where your nude/sex videos could leak out to the public at any time because you stupidly decided to store them for your own pleasure. It's beyond crazy.

And one would have thought Empress would be much more wiser than this.

Women that suffer 100 times more when these leaks occur continue being stupid.

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Breaks Silence After Her Ex-Fiancé Began Leaking Her Nude Videos by sharpwriter(m): 4:01pm On Jan 04, 2023
DREAMHOMES6970:
Picture I no see, video I no see. I don't believe the story. Probably all for attention
Seek and ye shall find!
Re: Empress Njamah Breaks Silence After Her Ex-Fiancé Began Leaking Her Nude Videos by ubee(m): 4:17pm On Jan 04, 2023
....the difference here is that I will never ever release or misplace the video no matter the situation....

Your statement above doesn't hold water. It's not your call. It's way beyond your control. Once you store private sexual material in any device it could easily be leaked at anytime.
Except you can make theft stop occurring on this earth, or you have the supernatural power to make your device never malfunction and require the services of a repair technician.

I too used to have a lot of sexual material of my exes stored in my devices, but I asked myself some honest questions one day, and I considered the scenarios of how these materials could leak like I listed above.
I now came to the conclusion that no matter how perfectly careful I was in storing the sex tapes, it was beyond my control that those materials could stay hidden forever. So I knew I would never forgive myself if one day those sex tapes leaked out and potentially damage the lives of my exes.

So one day I deleted all of them.

I advice you to delete yours too. The potential damage it could do to the lives of your exes is just too much.

Ezeego1:

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Breaks Silence After Her Ex-Fiancé Began Leaking Her Nude Videos by nedumscot(m): 4:19pm On Jan 04, 2023
Mrkumareze:
That's why it's good to marry young, don't wait until its evening . Evening news paper dey hard to sell, people ll always come, read and go their way.
������This guy you don ment gidi gan ni ooh
Re: Empress Njamah Breaks Silence After Her Ex-Fiancé Began Leaking Her Nude Videos by Ezeego1(m): 4:50pm On Jan 04, 2023
ubee:
....the difference here is that I will never ever release or misplace the video no matter the situation....

Your statement above doesn't hold water. It's not your call. It's way beyond your control. Once you store private sexual material in any device it could easily be leaked at anytime.
Except you can make theft stop occurring on this earth, or you have the supernatural power to make your device never malfunction and require the services of a repair technician.

I too used to have a lot of sexual material of my exes stored in my devices, but I asked myself some honest questions one day, and I considered the scenarios of how these materials could leak like I listed above.
I now came to the conclusion that no matter how perfectly careful I was in storing the sex tapes, it was beyond my control that those materials could stay hidden forever. So I knew I would never forgive myself if one day those sex tapes leaked out and potentially damage the lives of my exes.

So one day I deleted all of them.

I advice you to delete yours too. The potential damage it could do to the lives of your exes is just too much.

Your points are valid...Infact I have thought of that severally and I decided to delete some and the ones I couldn't just delete grin grin I try to transfer it and keep it where it is very safe.

It's been there for years and I haven't misplaced it. I'm very good in keeping secrets wink

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Breaks Silence After Her Ex-Fiancé Began Leaking Her Nude Videos by Amumaigwe: 5:08pm On Jan 04, 2023
ShouanA:
Women are going through alot

But never to be pitied knowing they they all despise real men that love them, while they gravitate towards men that despise them. That is the chronic disorder of most women.
Re: Empress Njamah Breaks Silence After Her Ex-Fiancé Began Leaking Her Nude Videos by Amumaigwe: 5:17pm On Jan 04, 2023
cococandy:
I don’t even understand what they mean by wasting her youth. So marriage is the only thing one can achieve with youth. They never make sense in their useless misogyny

And she is desperate to get married at a very old age even to the point of being so reckless by allowing her nude pictures to be taken in a bid to please him to make him stay.
Re: Empress Njamah Breaks Silence After Her Ex-Fiancé Began Leaking Her Nude Videos by DItalianNija: 5:41pm On Jan 04, 2023
What is even special about someone nude pictures n videos?
Meanwhile, all pussys look d same, why eager to see others wen u ve seen so many before. Only my partner's own is perculiar to me now.

Remember election is at hand, go get ur PVC n vote in good government, Obi we move, thanks.
Re: Empress Njamah Breaks Silence After Her Ex-Fiancé Began Leaking Her Nude Videos by adeniyi65(m): 5:47pm On Jan 04, 2023
Now that I watched the two clips. I can now have my submission. Women should stop having sex before any camera if you are not a wh0re. Numbers of celibrity leaked sex videos could have been totally avoided if they didn't consented to sex or nude before camera.camera to what extent if you are not a p0rnster yourself. Shior.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) / Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today / Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.