Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,696 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

To All The OBEDIENTS on Nairaland.....Will You host a Party If Peter Obi Wins? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To All The OBEDIENTS on Nairaland.....Will You host a Party If Peter Obi Wins? (513 Views)

Did Obi Win Any State In The North? Why The Shout By The Obedients? / Throwback: Obi Wins His Polling Unit, Atiku Loses Polling Unit / Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All The OBEDIENTS on Nairaland.....Will You host a Party If Peter Obi Wins? by Kingsley34: 7:35am On Jan 04, 2023
2023 general election outcome will set the pace on our economy will be structured in the next 4-8 years.
Seeing peter obi win will actually make me the most happiest man on earth. I no say i no too get money but i go sha celebrate am.

To all the OBEDIENTS in the house,una go celebrate am.

DISCLAIMER:This thread is exclusively for the OBEDIENTS..... urchins and mikanos are not allowed to comment. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: To All The OBEDIENTS on Nairaland.....Will You host a Party If Peter Obi Wins? by Moh247: 7:37am On Jan 04, 2023
grin

Obi won't win, you won't have a party

Know this and know peace

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To All The OBEDIENTS on Nairaland.....Will You host a Party If Peter Obi Wins? by leesworld(m): 7:47am On Jan 04, 2023
The celebration go sweet well well.

I go jubilate even the people around me will know that something good has happened to me.

7 Likes

Re: To All The OBEDIENTS on Nairaland.....Will You host a Party If Peter Obi Wins? by Buhari4sale: 7:48am On Jan 04, 2023
Alatenuje.. For food only
Re: To All The OBEDIENTS on Nairaland.....Will You host a Party If Peter Obi Wins? by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:14am On Jan 04, 2023
Moh247:
grin

Obi won't win, you won't have a party

Know this and know peace

shatap..

It's a new year,be positive ..

How are you my nigha?

5 Likes

Re: To All The OBEDIENTS on Nairaland.....Will You host a Party If Peter Obi Wins? by Moh247: 8:57am On Jan 04, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

shatap..

It's a new year,be positive ..

How are you my nigha?

cheesy

Padi mi Omo ibo...

Am good wishing you a great year

4 Likes

Re: To All The OBEDIENTS on Nairaland.....Will You host a Party If Peter Obi Wins? by lordimmaogidi(m): 10:32am On Jan 04, 2023
Yesooooo free every...
Re: To All The OBEDIENTS on Nairaland.....Will You host a Party If Peter Obi Wins? by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 04, 2023
I Will personally do a giveaway during the handover if Peter obi wins.

2 Likes

Re: To All The OBEDIENTS on Nairaland.....Will You host a Party If Peter Obi Wins? by Kingsley34: 1:49am On Jan 06, 2023
Re: To All The OBEDIENTS on Nairaland.....Will You host a Party If Peter Obi Wins? by Laple0541(m): 1:54am On Jan 06, 2023
All these zombidients will not seize to amuse someone, if Obi wins?

Who dash monkey banana?

Anyways no erection in Biafra land.
Re: To All The OBEDIENTS on Nairaland.....Will You host a Party If Peter Obi Wins? by Kingsley34: 4:03am On Jan 07, 2023
Re: To All The OBEDIENTS on Nairaland.....Will You host a Party If Peter Obi Wins? by Fortruth: 5:00am On Jan 07, 2023
We need to become politically and overall mature.

All these phrases of Obideients and Atikulating (2019)… is this some type of joke Black people?
Re: To All The OBEDIENTS on Nairaland.....Will You host a Party If Peter Obi Wins? by Kingsley34: 2:00am On Jan 09, 2023
Re: To All The OBEDIENTS on Nairaland.....Will You host a Party If Peter Obi Wins? by aariwa(m): 3:10am On Jan 09, 2023
People around can come and drink beer at my house after the victory.Play me that song again “..Mr. Peter Obi na my president you be…
Re: To All The OBEDIENTS on Nairaland.....Will You host a Party If Peter Obi Wins? by beejaay: 7:39am On Jan 09, 2023
Moh247:

cheesy

Padi mi Omo ibo...

Am good wishing you a great year
is everything tribal to you?? you had to bring in tribe even for ordinary greeting...is your life this miserable that all you think about is division among people
Re: To All The OBEDIENTS on Nairaland.....Will You host a Party If Peter Obi Wins? by Lanretoye(m): 7:55am On Jan 09, 2023
beejaay:

is everything tribal to you?? you had to bring in tribe even for ordinary greeting...is your life this miserable that all you think about is division among people
ordinary compliment,you turn am to quarrel...shay dem take intolerance swear for u ni,with this kind of attitude,you guys can never be president of this country.
On a Monday morning like this,see how bitter you already are.sorry ehn.
Re: To All The OBEDIENTS on Nairaland.....Will You host a Party If Peter Obi Wins? by beejaay: 1:08pm On Jan 09, 2023
Lanretoye:
ordinary compliment,you turn am to quarrel...shay dem take intolerance swear for u ni,with this kind of attitude,you guys can never be president of this country.
On a Monday morning like this,see how bitter you already are.sorry ehn.

dindinrin ofcourse to you everything is igbo and igbo, nothing again for that your brain that even if ur mama fight you, you call her igbo and even if your own child disagree with you na igbo u call am
Re: To All The OBEDIENTS on Nairaland.....Will You host a Party If Peter Obi Wins? by Lanretoye(m): 1:09pm On Jan 09, 2023
beejaay:

dindinrin ofcourse to you everything is igbo and igbo, nothing again for that your brain that even if ur mama fight you, you call her igbo and even if your own child disagree with you na igbo u call am
oga park.
Re: To All The OBEDIENTS on Nairaland.....Will You host a Party If Peter Obi Wins? by beejaay: 1:14pm On Jan 09, 2023
Lanretoye:
oga park.

e shock you abi?? sha change, change abeg, u don dey old small small and this toxic life no go good for you and your family, try to balance the political view with morality, no lose ur sense over silly things wey those u dey defend no even send you that if u made mistake tomorrow then go treat your Bleep up without thinking twice...think ooo bros think, ronure dada

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: 2 Dead, Others Injured In Ongoing Civil Unrest At Ojota / Nnamdi Kanu Sues FG, South-east Govs, Others For Tagging IPOB As Terrorist Group / Why I Refused Brain Tumour Surgery Abroad — Aproko Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.