Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

** - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ** (1157 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

** by nahr(f): 7:44am On Jan 04, 2023
Re: ** by habsydiamond(m): 7:52am On Jan 04, 2023
Most of the teenagers of nowadays are very wayward. Both boys and girl.. they all want to be doing things that their parents are doing. Who does that.. how can a sixteen year old girl who ought to be serious about her coming exam be playing around with an okada man. My advice for u is that u tell her mom cos if u don't tell her and her daughter later got pregnant under ur watch na you she go hold oo... how sure are u that she not even pregnant sef cos the rate at which teenagers dey get belle now is high oo.
Re: ** by God1000(m): 7:52am On Jan 04, 2023
As her guardian, her safety and well-being is your duty, kids of this generation are something else.

Give her a second chance since she has promised to change, but monitor her closely
Re: ** by jahson19(m): 7:59am On Jan 04, 2023
Go ahead and report her, she will not change, she will become more discreet...... No put urself for wahala

1 Like

Re: ** by Kooldon(f): 8:01am On Jan 04, 2023
The only mistake you did was allowing her to go for "TDB" reading with friend.
Sit her down and let her tell you everything you did not know so that you wil be able to inform her parent.
What if she is pregnant without knowing?

2 Likes

Re: ** by dominique(f): 8:03am On Jan 04, 2023
The okada man is filling her head with lies and fake promises, you have to tell her that the he-goat is messing with her life. After he has destroyed her life, he will be amongst the people that will taunt her. These useless men will pick up naive young girls, mess with them, saddle some of them with pregnancy then come online and start crying that girls have gone wayward. Why can't you shameless men leave these young girls alone to build their lives? You mess up their lives and still turn around to shame and judge them.

1 Like

Re: ** by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:07am On Jan 04, 2023
Hmmm...

16 years old...Going out to read till day break..?

You must be mad joor....can you allow your blood sister do that?... It's all your fault.

4 Likes

Re: ** by Zonefree(m): 8:09am On Jan 04, 2023
All the same...no matter their age. Tueh!

1 Like

Re: ** by Redoil: 8:11am On Jan 04, 2023
what is your relationship with her
Re: ** by Zonefree(m): 8:12am On Jan 04, 2023
jahson19:
Go ahead and report her, she will not change, she will become more discreet...... No put urself for wahala
To report her will also not change her.

What the little girl needs now is sex education.

OP, should sit her down and talk to her like a friend not like an elder sister. OP should lecture her how to play safe sex and also how early unwanted pregnancy can destroy her ambitions.

1 Like

Re: ** by devilmaycry: 8:15am On Jan 04, 2023
Little kids nowadays

At 16...I was madly inlove with wanting to come first in class, my book and all that.

But these days...the rampant social media, abd phone exposure makes lil kids do things they ought not to do.
Re: ** by nahr(f): 8:21am On Jan 04, 2023
habsydiamond:
Most of the teenagers of nowadays are very wayward. Both boys and girl.. they all want to be doing things that their parents are doing. Who does that.. how can a sixteen year old girl who ought to be serious about her coming exam be playing around with an okada man. My advice for u is that u tell her mom cos if u don't tell her and her daughter later got pregnant under ur watch na you she go hold oo... how sure are u that she not even pregnant sef cos the rate at which teenagers dey get belle now is high oo.

Ha! No she can't even be pregnant thanks for your input.
Re: ** by nahr(f): 8:23am On Jan 04, 2023
God1000:
As her guardian, her safety and well-being is your duty, kids of this generation are something else.

Give her a second chance since she has promised to change, but monitor her closely

I hope she does, thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ** by nahr(f): 8:23am On Jan 04, 2023
jahson19:

Seriously though, I don't think I should be covering up for her.
Re: ** by nahr(f): 8:26am On Jan 04, 2023
Kooldon:
The only mistake you did was allowing her to go for "TDB" reading with friend.
Sit her down and let her tell you everything you did not know so that you wil be able to inform her parent.
What if she is pregnant without knowing?

Hi thanks for this. I want you to know that this friend is not imaginary. Like I know the friend, infact they are a bunch of putme girls like her and their building is like three houses away from ours.
Re: ** by nahr(f): 8:27am On Jan 04, 2023
dominique:
The okada man is filling her head with lies and fake promises, you have to tell her that the he-goat is messing with her life. After he has destroyed her life, he will be amongst the people that will taunt her. These useless men will pick up naive young girls, mess with them, saddle some of them with pregnancy then come online and start crying that girls have gone wayward. Why can't you shameless men leave these young girls alone to build their lives? You mess up their lives and still turn around to shame and judge them.

I think naivety is part of her problem. This is her first time away from home.
Re: ** by Richy4(m): 8:29am On Jan 04, 2023
All you have to do is to tell the mother that you don't think the girl can continue living with you..

That you discovered that she has been following men... Considering how Nigeria is now in terms of human rituals and all.... Should anything happen, you will be held responsible... Also show the mother the messages where she was pleading not for u to say anything... So that your claims will be solid..

Many Teenagers nowadays are pro when it comes to lying... Without the evidence, she might twist it at home and demonize you on how you don't want her staying with you...
Re: ** by habsydiamond(m): 8:29am On Jan 04, 2023
nahr:

Ha! No she can't even be pregnant thanks for your input.
u are welcome. Young girls from rural areas always like to feel among when they come to the city.. and their lies can kill an elephant with holding a gun. Please monitor her very well so she won't put u in trouble.

1 Like

Re: ** by nahr(f): 8:31am On Jan 04, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:
Hmmm...

16 years old...Going out to read till day break..?

You must be mad joor....can you allow your blood sister do that?... It's all your fault.

Excuse me? I might not have explained carefully in my write up. Let me just clarify so you don't misjudge. This friend, I know her and she stays with other putme girls who live on the same street as we do. Their building is just like three houses away from ours. Pray tell me what I should do. Tie a string across her waist and bind her to me? Don't you think I will be overbearing if I told her not to read with her friends who live on the same street as us?!
Re: ** by nahr(f): 8:32am On Jan 04, 2023
Redoil:
what is your relationship with her

I just got to know her last November, we are not family members.
Re: ** by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:32am On Jan 04, 2023
nahr:

Excuse me? I might not have explained carefully in my write up. Let me just clarify so you don't misjudge. This friend, I know her and she stays with other putme girls who live on the same street as we do. Their building is just like three houses away from ours. Pray tell me what I should do. Tie a string across her waist and bind her to me? Don't you think I will be overbearing if I told her not to read with her friends who live on the same street as us?!

you dey whine?

can you allow your 16 years old sister go and read till day break?
Re: ** by nahr(f): 8:33am On Jan 04, 2023
devilmaycry:
Little kids nowadays

At 16...I was madly inlove with wanting to come first in class, my book and all that.

But these days...the rampant social media, abd phone exposure makes lil kids do things they ought not to do.

Funny enough she does not have a smartphone. She has this small phone but she is always calling and texting with it.
Re: ** by 2goodbobo(m): 8:33am On Jan 04, 2023
Forget kidnap or rape. Your only concern now is for her not to get pregnant because the Okada man is definitely knacking her. Report her to the Mum so that when it happens you won’t be blame
Re: ** by Kooldon(f): 8:34am On Jan 04, 2023
nahr:

Hi thanks for this. I want you to know that this friend is not imaginary. Like I know the friend, infact they are a bunch of putme girls like her and their building is like three houses away from ours.
That is where you got it wrong. Those girls know her love affairs with the okada man and that she has been reading all night on his bed.
Re: ** by nahr(f): 8:34am On Jan 04, 2023
Richy4:
All you have to do is to tell the mother that you don't think the girl can continue living with you..

That you discovered that she has been following men... Considering how Nigeria is now in terms of human rituals and all.... Should anything happen, you will be held responsible... Also show the mother the messages where she was pleading not for u to say anything... So that your claims will be solid..

Many Teenagers nowadays are pro when it comes to lying... Without the evidence, she might twist it at home and demonize you on how you don't want her staying with you...

I am actually scared for her safety. With the kind of things that happen these days.
Re: ** by nahr(f): 8:35am On Jan 04, 2023
2goodbobo:
Forget kidnap or rape. Your only concern now is for her not to get pregnant because the Okada man is definitely knacking her. Report her to the Mum so that when it happens you won’t be blame

Okay.
Re: ** by nahr(f): 8:36am On Jan 04, 2023
Kooldon:

That is where you got it wrong. Those girls know her love affairs with the okada man and that she has been reading all night on his bed.

I actually don't even know what to believe, but I am terribly disappointed with her.
Re: ** by nahr(f): 8:43am On Jan 04, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

you dey whine?

can you allow your 16 years old sister go and read till day break?

Why not? Like in a building where if I stand outside our gate I will be seeing their gate too? I once stayed with my sister for putme, she was not overbearing and I never for once misused the opportunity to misbehave. No matter how overbearing you are, if a kid wants to misbehave trust me he or she will definitely find one way or the other to.

This same girl attends coaching lessons and she returns late at night sometimes. Where do I know she might have been during the day? Am I going to put a tracking device on her or I should be stalking her? I am a student myself and I have a lot of workload to do. How am I expected to be monitoring her like a hawk?
Re: ** by Richy4(m): 8:46am On Jan 04, 2023
nahr:

I am actually scared for her safety. With the kind of things that happen these days.

I understand.. but the mother might insist that she promised to change that you should accommodate her until she writes her exams...
If that should be the case.. and you have a golden heart, the best way to save yourself is for her to put it in writing... Should anything bad happened to her, u will not be liable for that...
I Pray she doesn't meet the SKULLasticas... What I see online these days are scary to read.. even almighty pregnancy is the least of the worry..

1 Like

Re: ** by nahr(f): 8:51am On Jan 04, 2023
Richy4:

I understand.. but the mother might insist that she promised to change that you should accommodate her until she writes her exams...
If that should be the case.. and you have a golden heart, the best way to save yourself is for her to put it in writing... Should anything bad happened to her, u will not be liable for that...
I Pray she doesn't meet the SKULLasticas... What I see online these days are scary to read.. even almighty pregnancy is the least of the worry..

Thanks I will definitely tell her mum and I will ensure she understands that if anything should happen to her daughter it's not my fault. If it were my sister I wouldn't think twice to do so.
Re: ** by toujurs: 8:54am On Jan 04, 2023
Kooldon:

Your behind, looks attractive. E dey enter my eyes, i wan choke am angry
Re: ** by Someodds: 8:57am On Jan 04, 2023
Bro, you're not a wise and smart guy. You messed up already by letting her do the night reading outside of your house. The deed is done, now quickly inform her mum everything, yeah everything. Failure to do, you'll be in deep shit in no time. You'll need to run her pregnancy and STD tests, cause the bastard could have done it raw with the naive girl.

I repeat, inform her mother. Bye.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Butt Surgery Gone Wrong As Lady Cries Out In Pain. / Al Sharpton Blasts Tiger Woods For Lack Of Mistress Diversity / A Man In Egypt Has Named His Newborn Daughter 'facebook'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.