Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

NNPP Presidential And Gubernatorial Campaign At Garun Malam LGA Kano (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPP Presidential And Gubernatorial Campaign At Garun Malam LGA Kano (Photos) (20655 Views)

Aerial View Of APC Campaign For Tinubu In Bichi LGA Kano State / Bola Tinubu and Shettima In Osun State For Gubernatorial Campaign / INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

NNPP Presidential And Gubernatorial Campaign At Garun Malam LGA Kano (Photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 10:45am On Jan 04, 2023
The NNPP Presidential and Gubernatorial Campaign at Garun Malam Local Government Kano State today.

Tawagar H.E Abba Kabir Yusuf yanzu haka a Karamar Hukumar Garun Malam.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02rxK2pscnR63oi6wh1bjqkVLs6iokp9uVPDwY5mVZTFcPYA6qcSd5m2iRGvS35pN4l&id=100064753414630
Nlpfmod

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPP Presidential And Gubernatorial Campaign At Garun Malam LGA Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 04, 2023
Kwankwaso cheesy Make I no talk

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NNPP Presidential And Gubernatorial Campaign At Garun Malam LGA Kano (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 10:51am On Jan 04, 2023
There will be split votes in Kano state with Rabiu Kwankwaso getting the highest and it will be at Peter Obi advantage

175 Likes 13 Shares

Re: NNPP Presidential And Gubernatorial Campaign At Garun Malam LGA Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 04, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
There will be split votes in Kano state with Rabiu Kwankwaso getting the highest and it will be at Peter Obi advantage
You are so clueless if this is your analysis, sooooo clueless.

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: NNPP Presidential And Gubernatorial Campaign At Garun Malam LGA Kano (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 10:54am On Jan 04, 2023
peepydelano:
So you think Your Tinubu will get more votes than Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso in Kano state ?

I laugh you

You're allowing them to deceive you with the rented crowds that welcomed Tinubu on Kano street

Have you ever heard of the Kwankwasiya movement in Kano state

165 Likes 13 Shares

Re: NNPP Presidential And Gubernatorial Campaign At Garun Malam LGA Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 04, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

So you think Your Tinubu will get more votes than Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso in Kano state ?

I laugh you

You're allowing them to deceive you with the rented crowds that welcomed Tinubu on Kano street
My Atiku you mean? And Yes he’ll get more votes in all northern states

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPP Presidential And Gubernatorial Campaign At Garun Malam LGA Kano (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 10:57am On Jan 04, 2023
peepydelano:
My Atiku you mean? And Yes he’ll get more votes in all northern states
are you for Atiku or Thiefnibu

6 Likes

Re: NNPP Presidential And Gubernatorial Campaign At Garun Malam LGA Kano (Photos) by Sammy07: 10:57am On Jan 04, 2023
post=119697284:
The NNPP Presidential and Gubernatorial Campaign at Garun Malam Local Government Kano State today.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02rxK2pscnR63oi6wh1bjqkVLs6iokp9uVPDwY5mVZTFcPYA6qcSd5m2iRGvS35pN4l&id=100064753414630
Nlpfmod

You're no longer posting about LP?

You've switched?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPP Presidential And Gubernatorial Campaign At Garun Malam LGA Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 04, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
are you for Atiku or Thiefnibu
I’m for Atiku but you Giringorians think any anti Obi is automatically a tinubu supporter but tinubu is my second choice. Obi can’t effect any change, this is the Truth.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NNPP Presidential And Gubernatorial Campaign At Garun Malam LGA Kano (Photos) by kokoA(m): 11:03am On Jan 04, 2023
Kano gubernatorial election will be very interesting.. APC vs NNPP.. We all know PDP is out of the race.

6 Likes

Re: NNPP Presidential And Gubernatorial Campaign At Garun Malam LGA Kano (Photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 11:08am On Jan 04, 2023
Sammy07:

You're no longer posting about LP?

You've switched?
Kwankwaso control Kano Tinubu is just wasting his money

40 Likes

Re: NNPP Presidential And Gubernatorial Campaign At Garun Malam LGA Kano (Photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 11:09am On Jan 04, 2023
peepydelano:
Kwankwaso will win Kano and Kaduna go and mark it

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPP Presidential And Gubernatorial Campaign At Garun Malam LGA Kano (Photos) by Sammy07: 11:10am On Jan 04, 2023
post=119697930:

And my business with that?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NNPP Presidential And Gubernatorial Campaign At Garun Malam LGA Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 04, 2023
post=119697959:

I finally realized you Giringorians are not vast politically, your analysis on political matters no dy follow

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPP Presidential And Gubernatorial Campaign At Garun Malam LGA Kano (Photos) by ire803386: 11:14am On Jan 04, 2023
That couldn't get him his senatorial seat?
Or get his man the gubernatorial seat?

Kano politics is different and owned by 3 major stake holders

PrinceOfLagos:

I laugh you

Have you ever heard of the Kwankwasiya movement in Kano state

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPP Presidential And Gubernatorial Campaign At Garun Malam LGA Kano (Photos) by frank14011991(m): 11:23am On Jan 04, 2023
post=119697959:

kwankwaso win kaduna? What do you take?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPP Presidential And Gubernatorial Campaign At Garun Malam LGA Kano (Photos) by Jymsyno: 11:24am On Jan 04, 2023
You think PO is not strategic Abi? Look let me tell you he knows core north won't vote for him and that is why he just left there for Yusuf to do his best. Obi knows to win he only needs to win south well and north central. Then get a few more votes in the north east that are Christian dominated and its uhuru. All he needs again in the core not even without a single vote is vote dilution among the dominant parties.
So far it's working according to plan.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPP Presidential And Gubernatorial Campaign At Garun Malam LGA Kano (Photos) by Proudlyomonna: 11:28am On Jan 04, 2023
peepydelano:
I’m for Atiku but you Giringorians think any anti Obi is automatically a tinubu supporter but tinubu is my second choice. Obi can’t effect any change, this is the Truth.

I would have accepted this your submission some years ago,but I can categorically tell you that things have changed drastically,the level of APC Suffering and hardship in this Country has changed the game,plus the Muslim-muslim agenda,brings Religion into play in this forthcoming Election.
Atiku chances got slimmer down South with the G5 palava.
One thing for sure is that APC is going, I am into a business that makes me relate regularly with the average Nigerian hustling on the streets,most of this niggies innitially don't vote,but APC Suffering make them rush go register to send them back to hell fire wit their Suffering pro max.
MB is not going to vote another Fulani man after all they have been through already.
Those people don really suffer no be small,the level of what they are going through beats playing the usual Politics.
It's going to be Obi vs Atiku.
If Atiku wins,it might usher in the breakup of this Country.
One particular Tribe should not be considering holding power for straight 16years.
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPP Presidential And Gubernatorial Campaign At Garun Malam LGA Kano (Photos) by Smkal(m): 11:32am On Jan 04, 2023
post=119697930:

add this one please

3 Likes

Re: NNPP Presidential And Gubernatorial Campaign At Garun Malam LGA Kano (Photos) by Smkal(m): 11:35am On Jan 04, 2023
frank14011991:
kwankwaso win kaduna? What do you take?
so you think tinubu Will win Lagos and it's neighbouring states but kwankwaso Will not do the same?. Joker

11 Likes

Re: NNPP Presidential And Gubernatorial Campaign At Garun Malam LGA Kano (Photos) by PandoraObi: 11:37am On Jan 04, 2023
Peter Obi supporters are confused

5 Likes

Re: NNPP Presidential And Gubernatorial Campaign At Garun Malam LGA Kano (Photos) by frank14011991(m): 11:39am On Jan 04, 2023
Smkal:
so you think tinubu Will win Lagos and it's neighbouring states but kwankwaso Will not do the same?. Joker
because his party has no structure in other states

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPP Presidential And Gubernatorial Campaign At Garun Malam LGA Kano (Photos) by ItsTutsi(m): 11:56am On Jan 04, 2023
Lol will he also split the votes of Tinubu in;
Borno
Yobe
Gombe
Zamfara
Sokoto
Kebbi
Kogi
Kwarra
Niger
Nasarawa
PrinceOfLagos:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPP Presidential And Gubernatorial Campaign At Garun Malam LGA Kano (Photos) by AntiTerrorist: 11:56am On Jan 04, 2023
post=119697284:

Nlpfmod
Lo and behold, it is finished for Thiefnubuu. O ti lu'le patapata grin

6 Likes

Re: NNPP Presidential And Gubernatorial Campaign At Garun Malam LGA Kano (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 12:03pm On Jan 04, 2023
peepydelano:
He is clueless as you said. His posts are always to downgrade Tinubu and APC and to promote Obi. Votes from two Local govts will even cover all the total votes cast in the east.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPP Presidential And Gubernatorial Campaign At Garun Malam LGA Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 04, 2023
cheesy
duro4chang:
He is clueless as you said. His posts are always to downgrade Tinubu and APC and to promote Obi. Votes from two Local govts will even cover all the total votes cast in the east.

3 Likes

Re: NNPP Presidential And Gubernatorial Campaign At Garun Malam LGA Kano (Photos) by AntiTerrorist: 12:06pm On Jan 04, 2023
peepydelano:
What's your own un-clueless analysis?

Tinubu should forget northwest. Muslim votes are for Kwankwanso and Atiku and Christians votes are for Obi. Moderate Muslims are also voting Obi. Tinubu is coming a distant fourth in NW.

5 Likes

Re: NNPP Presidential And Gubernatorial Campaign At Garun Malam LGA Kano (Photos) by BlazinGlory40: 12:16pm On Jan 04, 2023
peepydelano:
I finally realized you Giringorians are not vast politically, your analysis on political matters no dy follow

Mr politically vast abeg how much be fuel for your side?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPP Presidential And Gubernatorial Campaign At Garun Malam LGA Kano (Photos) by Felabrity: 12:50pm On Jan 04, 2023
This man campaign no dey pass Kano and jigawa

Na every week he dey campaign for Kano, someone should remind him there are 36 states in Nigeria

Election is next Month

6 Likes

Re: NNPP Presidential And Gubernatorial Campaign At Garun Malam LGA Kano (Photos) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 12:53pm On Jan 04, 2023
wow

1 Like

Re: NNPP Presidential And Gubernatorial Campaign At Garun Malam LGA Kano (Photos) by Menclothing: 12:55pm On Jan 04, 2023
Make February come and go

1 Like

Re: NNPP Presidential And Gubernatorial Campaign At Garun Malam LGA Kano (Photos) by femoomo(m): 12:55pm On Jan 04, 2023
peepydelano:
Kwankwaso cheesy Make I no talk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

[verified] How To Check Your Permanent Voter's Card (pvc) Status / Kogi 2015: Faleke Writes Oyegun, Rejects Yahaya Bello As Audu's Replacement / 2023: Ogbonnaya Onu Resigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.