Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,806 members, 7,831,630 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

$3M Dollars Bugatti Chiron Spotted Being Pushed On The Streets In Ghana (Photo) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / $3M Dollars Bugatti Chiron Spotted Being Pushed On The Streets In Ghana (Photo) (58170 Views)

Bugatti Chiron Is The Most Searched Supercar In Nigeria,see The World's Top 10 / This Full-size And Drivable Bugatti Chiron Is Built From Pieces Of Lego Technic / Tesla Roadster Vs Bugatti Chiron: Which Will You Buy? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $3M Dollars Bugatti Chiron Spotted Being Pushed On The Streets In Ghana (Photo) by ibkayee(f): 4:23pm On Jan 05, 2023
sukkot:
charle
Africa will never disappoint

Re: $3M Dollars Bugatti Chiron Spotted Being Pushed On The Streets In Ghana (Photo) by davidl7: 4:23pm On Jan 05, 2023
People are supposed to inform the Interpol.

Car stolen from usa or Canada with a single key!

1 Like

Re: $3M Dollars Bugatti Chiron Spotted Being Pushed On The Streets In Ghana (Photo) by 43Ronin: 4:24pm On Jan 05, 2023
Righteousness2:
grin grin grin
Vanity has been vanitilized
Bad belle purge you dear. angry u dey happy for person challenge.. na ur money him use but the car? Good samatitan indeed.
Re: $3M Dollars Bugatti Chiron Spotted Being Pushed On The Streets In Ghana (Photo) by sukkot: 4:25pm On Jan 05, 2023
ibkayee:

Africa will never disappoint
lol the black man is something else. if not because of the beauty of the skin color i would ask to be put in the ballot for another race lmao

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: $3M Dollars Bugatti Chiron Spotted Being Pushed On The Streets In Ghana (Photo) by blowjohn(m): 4:28pm On Jan 05, 2023
If u check well e fit be say na Honda engine dey inside that bugatti.

Na so them package toyoata engine put inside one nissan murano da year for my school.

I come dey ask myself, na by force to drive car?

1 Like

Re: $3M Dollars Bugatti Chiron Spotted Being Pushed On The Streets In Ghana (Photo) by ibkayee(f): 4:28pm On Jan 05, 2023
sukkot:
lol the black man is something else. if not because of the beauty of the skin color i would ask to be put in the ballot for another race lmao
Lmao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $3M Dollars Bugatti Chiron Spotted Being Pushed On The Streets In Ghana (Photo) by Pakwel(m): 4:32pm On Jan 05, 2023
[quote author=Righteousness2 post=119697793] grin grin grin
Vanity has been vanitilized[/quote rightous man
Re: $3M Dollars Bugatti Chiron Spotted Being Pushed On The Streets In Ghana (Photo) by ruggedtimi(m): 4:38pm On Jan 05, 2023
Na wa
Re: $3M Dollars Bugatti Chiron Spotted Being Pushed On The Streets In Ghana (Photo) by ruggedtimi(m): 4:40pm On Jan 05, 2023
OGwales:
So shatta wale couldn't afford the original one, all these ABA Bugatti sef just falling Ghanaians hands. I will rather cruise in my keke than push and start Bugatti grin
that's original Chiron....lots of luxury cars in gh

1 Like

Re: $3M Dollars Bugatti Chiron Spotted Being Pushed On The Streets In Ghana (Photo) by ruggedtimi(m): 4:44pm On Jan 05, 2023
int0x80:
Misplaced priority, who brings buggatti chiron to Ghana road. It's probably a stolen car anyways! It must be that the safety lock has been triggered!
one of the richest men in gh owns the car..

1 Like

Re: $3M Dollars Bugatti Chiron Spotted Being Pushed On The Streets In Ghana (Photo) by backtovillage: 4:44pm On Jan 05, 2023
The cost of maintenance of this supercar in a year is more than Anambra budget. grin
Re: $3M Dollars Bugatti Chiron Spotted Being Pushed On The Streets In Ghana (Photo) by Adebowhales(m): 4:47pm On Jan 05, 2023
michlins:
at this point, I expect you to preach vanity.

Abi you book space to go search for corresponding Bible verses
You nailed the guy man, bro
Re: $3M Dollars Bugatti Chiron Spotted Being Pushed On The Streets In Ghana (Photo) by MiaBeer(m): 4:48pm On Jan 05, 2023
Vanity upon Vanity.
Re: $3M Dollars Bugatti Chiron Spotted Being Pushed On The Streets In Ghana (Photo) by fortunez1(m): 4:52pm On Jan 05, 2023
No be only $3m
Re: $3M Dollars Bugatti Chiron Spotted Being Pushed On The Streets In Ghana (Photo) by nedekid: 4:55pm On Jan 05, 2023
Aareakinwunmi:
Over expensive cars are sometimes unreliable, expecially in Africa.

They have many added features that are complicated and most times can only be computer controlled.
Rather, the owner does not have money.
Folks that have money DHL their vehicles for routine maintenance, then fly them back.

1 Like

Re: $3M Dollars Bugatti Chiron Spotted Being Pushed On The Streets In Ghana (Photo) by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 4:56pm On Jan 05, 2023
Where are my vànity crew? You are absolutely right on this one
Re: $3M Dollars Bugatti Chiron Spotted Being Pushed On The Streets In Ghana (Photo) by uvie66: 4:57pm On Jan 05, 2023
Aareakinwunmi:
Over expensive cars are sometimes unreliable, expecially in Africa.

They have many added features that are complicated and most times can only be computer controlled.
....where mechanic wan start from with this one
Re: $3M Dollars Bugatti Chiron Spotted Being Pushed On The Streets In Ghana (Photo) by Meandmycrew(f): 5:01pm On Jan 05, 2023
May be he is part of the top 25 silent billionaires here.

Please like and subscribe for more videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuXO7UuwxTA
Re: $3M Dollars Bugatti Chiron Spotted Being Pushed On The Streets In Ghana (Photo) by nedekid: 5:03pm On Jan 05, 2023
This just insane. 3m usd, not naira.
Driven on dirt road.

1 Like

Re: $3M Dollars Bugatti Chiron Spotted Being Pushed On The Streets In Ghana (Photo) by Father4all: 5:16pm On Jan 05, 2023
Vehicles don't inform people before they breakdown

1 Like

Re: $3M Dollars Bugatti Chiron Spotted Being Pushed On The Streets In Ghana (Photo) by tfelicityk(m): 5:45pm On Jan 05, 2023
Don't be surprised.

It may be that fuel has finished in the fuel tank of the car.

Fuel is expensive in Ghana. It seems a litre cost #1000 in Nigeria currency
Re: $3M Dollars Bugatti Chiron Spotted Being Pushed On The Streets In Ghana (Photo) by oluwasayotinu: 5:51pm On Jan 05, 2023
Guys, kindly subscribe to my YouTube channel @shaykorner I vlog about Intl student life abroad (USA). I would love to connect with new people and interact with you in the comment section. I await you on my channel. Thank you����

https://www.youtube.com/@shaykorner
Re: $3M Dollars Bugatti Chiron Spotted Being Pushed On The Streets In Ghana (Photo) by MacDani(m): 5:51pm On Jan 05, 2023
officialwdhtv:
$3M Dollars Bugatti Chiron spotted been pushed on the streets in Ghana shocked cheesy

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cm_R4pqrDVK/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

2 men just dey push an estate of 30 duplexes, 70 Olympic swimming pools, 5 security houses, 10 SUV's, 2 golf courses, 6 restaurants, 12 gymnastic fields and so on... What a life

2 Likes

Re: $3M Dollars Bugatti Chiron Spotted Being Pushed On The Streets In Ghana (Photo) by planetx: 6:03pm On Jan 05, 2023
$3 million for this ugly looking thing
Re: $3M Dollars Bugatti Chiron Spotted Being Pushed On The Streets In Ghana (Photo) by Bimpe29: 6:03pm On Jan 05, 2023
Life no balance at all.
Re: $3M Dollars Bugatti Chiron Spotted Being Pushed On The Streets In Ghana (Photo) by Allisgud: 6:23pm On Jan 05, 2023
Oyinbo should be testing Nigeria roads on their vehicles before unleashing it to the market grin grin grin
Re: $3M Dollars Bugatti Chiron Spotted Being Pushed On The Streets In Ghana (Photo) by phemmyfour: 6:33pm On Jan 05, 2023
Righteousness2:
grin grin grin
Vanity has been vanitilized
Worthy vanity
Re: $3M Dollars Bugatti Chiron Spotted Being Pushed On The Streets In Ghana (Photo) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 05, 2023
There is nothing wrong with that machine, the owner wanted to be noticed..

And it isn't $3 million

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) / Ford Sues John Cena For Selling High-End Car Within A Month Of Purchase / Inside Lexani’s ₦361m Hyper-luxury Transporter That Looks Like A Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.