Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,321 members, 7,867,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:15 AM

Lets Fight Bank Phb And Carrinton Heritage Foundation Scam - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lets Fight Bank Phb And Carrinton Heritage Foundation Scam (1280 Views)

Recruitment In Bank Phb And Dangote Sugar Refinery / Bank Phb Is Recruiting! / Bank Phb's Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Fight Bank Phb And Carrinton Heritage Foundation Scam by emekanza(m): 11:46am On Aug 27, 2007
Hello Fellow Nairalanders, I dont know how many of you that paid N6,500 for the processing of the Carrington Heritage Foundation scholarship as it was advertised in their website. I am a victim because, unlike the content of the advertisement and the credibility given to that advert because of Bank PHB, being the receiving bank, we all paid. The next approach the employed was to ask us to come for a screening test which of course was not in the initial advertisement. They intentional did not include that because alot of people like me will not waiste our time and money in that gamble. I am notifying EFCC of this scam and I want every one that fell victims of this to rise up to this challenge and lets nail Bank PHB and the fraudulent Carrington Heritage Foundation. We are not daft like they think. My contact number is 08036670623, my email is emekanza@yahoo.com. Please any one that care should contact me.
Re: Lets Fight Bank Phb And Carrinton Heritage Foundation Scam by flooow: 8:17am On Aug 28, 2007
Hi Emekanza,

How do you know the Carrignton Heritage stuff is a scam? After the initial test, were u called for the interview in Abuja? Are you sure no one was called after the interview? You'r sure no one was successful and no one has been given a scholarship? Have u spoken with British Council and confirmed the foundation does not exist? Pls be sure of ur facts before you go ahead with whatever u intend to do,
Re: Lets Fight Bank Phb And Carrinton Heritage Foundation Scam by deor03(m): 9:36am On Sep 21, 2007
this whole thing is a confirmed FRAUD. can we sue the bank PHB for colluding with a fraudulent organisation to defraud NIGERIANS
Re: Lets Fight Bank Phb And Carrinton Heritage Foundation Scam by iykrion(m): 11:20am On Sep 21, 2007
It is really disheartening seeing this kind of things happen in Naija. But on the other hand, are you guys very sure that it was actully intended to defraud people? Again, Bank PHB cannot be held responsible for the fraud (if it actually is), because they are their bankers. It is a pure case of bank-customer relationship. Furthermore, does one need to pay money for scholarship to be given? We ought to be thorough in all that we do, bearing in mind that 'bitter kola doesn't taste the way it sounds in the mouth'
All the same, I'm in solidarity with you - to fighting a just cause. cool
Re: Lets Fight Bank Phb And Carrinton Heritage Foundation Scam by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 21, 2007
@ poster

you be maga. you think say for N6500, dem go award you automatic scholarship? a fool and his money are soon parted.
Re: Lets Fight Bank Phb And Carrinton Heritage Foundation Scam by aikmenuk: 5:10pm On Sep 21, 2007
men i will tell nigerians that we are always in a rush to get things how will u in the first place pay for a scholaship.men belive me it some how and u just haveto bon the money and belive that u have paid the first money.if you have a friend that works with phb send him or her the acct u paid in to check if some huge amount of money is in the acct beta still send it to me to check i wont review my number tio you am a staff and never in your life blame phb no be there fault if them dup u.
Re: Lets Fight Bank Phb And Carrinton Heritage Foundation Scam by junegirl(f): 11:25am On Sep 24, 2007
Perhaps what we need to find out is; 'has anyone been called after the interview?' I did the screening test and was called for the interview in Abuja. After the interview, everyone was given transport money back to wherever they came from. That doesn't sound like a 419 thing to me, The only thing is I haven't heard from them since then and I don't know anyone who has.
Re: Lets Fight Bank Phb And Carrinton Heritage Foundation Scam by user86666(m): 8:19pm On Sep 26, 2007
Re: Lets Fight Bank Phb And Carrinton Heritage Foundation Scam by algfred(m): 11:51pm On Sep 26, 2007
[b]Hi guys, I think this is getting too much from nija to nija, when most of us are struggling to make ends meet we still have such people conniving with banks to defraud us.
Any way I also buy the idea of the other guys asking that you make more findings before the EFCC matter, ok even efcc them be fraud self.
Regards guys.
cool
[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News- Etb Now The Highest Paying Bank from Oct 1st 2007 ! / Job Seekers, A Book May Be All You Need! / Vancancies In A Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.