Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Low Turnout Mars APC Rally In Kano (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Low Turnout Mars APC Rally In Kano (Pictures) (5055 Views)

Low Turnout Mars Atiku's Campaign Rally In Ekiti (Videos) / Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Kano (pictures) / Low Turnout Mars APC Mega Rally In Osun (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Low Turnout Mars APC Rally In Kano (Pictures) by ScamHunter: 1:54pm On Jan 04, 2023
oyin44:

That pic was took around 7am

Are you Tinubuadvocate or they select you urchins based on your atrocious grammar?
Re: Low Turnout Mars APC Rally In Kano (Pictures) by techWriter3: 2:11pm On Jan 04, 2023
politician thoughtn't returned then go and check the latest pic now you would see a massive rock
Re: Low Turnout Mars APC Rally In Kano (Pictures) by wonder233: 2:14pm On Jan 04, 2023
Was took grin grin grin... The same people that denied you basic education are the ones you're trying so hard to defend and promote. They took everything from you and created wealth for only themselves and children.
oyin44:

That pic was took around 7am

1 Like

Re: Low Turnout Mars APC Rally In Kano (Pictures) by Plus10(m): 2:17pm On Jan 04, 2023
Poor outing even with incumbency power grin grin grin
Re: Low Turnout Mars APC Rally In Kano (Pictures) by oyin44: 2:31pm On Jan 04, 2023
wonder233:
Was took grin grin grin... The same people that denied you basic education are the ones you're trying so hard to defend and promote. They took everything from you and created wealth for only themselves and children.

As for me ..it was a typing error next time l will go back and read what l typed

You made a mistake too. ..

Only themselves and their children not only themselves and children

Don't challenge me in English next time...
Re: Low Turnout Mars APC Rally In Kano (Pictures) by Indispensable85(m): 2:58pm On Jan 04, 2023
StreetFight:

If you concerntrate on your life, then you will not be begging for food

Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Low Turnout Mars APC Rally In Kano (Pictures) by Indispensable85(m): 3:00pm On Jan 04, 2023
oyin44:

That was 7am ..go to the net now and check the latest pics

U supposed don know diz pple na.
Why u dey bother ursef?
By next month they'll disappear from here for months.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Low Turnout Mars APC Rally In Kano (Pictures) by oyin44: 3:11pm On Jan 04, 2023
Indispensable85:

U supposed don know diz pple na.
Why u dey bother ursef?
By next month they'll disappear from here for months.

Sorry Bro. ..Don't mind me....l am sorry
Re: Low Turnout Mars APC Rally In Kano (Pictures) by Bryan88(m): 3:14pm On Jan 04, 2023
oyin44:

As for me ..it was a typing error next time l will go back and read what l typed

I
You made a mistake too. ..

Only themselves and their children not only themselves and children

Don't challenge me in English next time...
Urchin this is past 3 o...una druggie rally never start for Kano?
Re: Low Turnout Mars APC Rally In Kano (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 04, 2023
They are rejecting failure
Re: Low Turnout Mars APC Rally In Kano (Pictures) by Kyase(m): 4:22pm On Jan 04, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

Up till now? This is 12pm already

That's a 6:59am picture
Re: Low Turnout Mars APC Rally In Kano (Pictures) by INDOMIE9090(f): 4:33pm On Jan 04, 2023
Bryan88:
Urchin this is past 3 o...una druggie rally never start for Kano?
shinedu
Why don’t you go on twitter to watch videos of Apc massive rally in Kano ,or are you afraid of heart attack?
Re: Low Turnout Mars APC Rally In Kano (Pictures) by Evergreen4(m): 5:12pm On Jan 04, 2023
COFFINSELLER:
Low turnout Mars APC Rally In Kano
INDOMIE9090:
shinedu
Why don’t you go on twitter to watch videos of Apc massive rally in Kano ,or are you afraid of heart attack?
Stop peddling fake news. The crowd was massive. Kano is one place where the Agbadoriian will get votes.

Don't worry I fully Obidient before you attack me but that doesn't mean we should dish out fake news.

#Obidatti23
Re: Low Turnout Mars APC Rally In Kano (Pictures) by imoleoluwa48b: 5:18pm On Jan 04, 2023
Nawa,, a ruling party for that matter.Shey them no get money again to rent crowds?Nawa,, a ruling party for that matter.Shey them no get money again to rent crowds?...
Re: Low Turnout Mars APC Rally In Kano (Pictures) by Bryan88(m): 5:55pm On Jan 04, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
shinedu
heart attack for person wey no get level? For person wey even em own tribal person no fit endorse?
Re: Low Turnout Mars APC Rally In Kano (Pictures) by Jnkay: 7:09pm On Jan 04, 2023
APC. Alliance Photoshop Company
Re: Low Turnout Mars APC Rally In Kano (Pictures) by Mandate2023: 7:55pm On Jan 04, 2023
obinnajohnson:
The reason why some people still support APC beats my imagination! Does it mean that some people are allergic to good governance ?

Ok na only u know good governance so every other Nigerians should go where u go.....same person that govern Anambra we can't find a single development is d person bringing good governance to u......d day u realise u have mental problems that's d day u will know we have a right to whoever we want and whoever u r supporting might even be worse
Re: Low Turnout Mars APC Rally In Kano (Pictures) by DMerciful(m): 7:59pm On Jan 04, 2023
Due to tribalism majorly
obinnajohnson:
The reason why some people still support APC beats my imagination! Does it mean that some people are allergic to good governance ?
Re: Low Turnout Mars APC Rally In Kano (Pictures) by Mynd44: 5:48am On Jan 05, 2023
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

1 Like

(1) (2)

Media Publications By Ex-agitaors Sponsored, Intended To Tarnish Ndiomu - NDIG / Black Panther (2018) DOWNLOAD FULL MOVIE / See N850milion Constituency Project By Bukola Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.