Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,767 members, 7,827,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kano - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kano (29151 Views)

Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) / Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Jigawa / Tinubu Wins As Oyegun Formally Withdraws From APC Chairmanship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kano by BlazinGlory40: 3:25pm On Jan 04, 2023
APCHaram:
Why is Obi avoiding the north ?

When do we expect him to begin his campaign rallies there ?

Shebi you understand the meaning of timetable? Oya go and look for LP rally schedule to see when he will go north.
Re: Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kano by Versal: 3:26pm On Jan 04, 2023
Hatred for your savior (Peter Obi) will make
Nigerians to make stupid choices. Just like
America is suffering it now.
Re: Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kano by Buksaylor: 3:27pm On Jan 04, 2023

1 Like

Re: Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kano by Latakia(f): 3:28pm On Jan 04, 2023
Rapuru14:

Please cry more as your lord and personal saviour pee won't be enough to recharge the lagoon grin

In Naanu voice: How will I campaign and convince northerners to vote for me after my supporters mostly IPOB don call them cow, almagiri, hausa-fulani illiterates,etc finish grin

Re: Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kano by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 04, 2023
APCHaram:

The words of an OSU bastard with no home training betrays this OSU impostor claiming Yoruba christian.

Idiot
you started all the insults first fool. You disrespectful devilish clown. You are not yoruba
Re: Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kano by Latakia(f): 3:28pm On Jan 04, 2023
Flows001:

Rashidatt you be Ode!!
I no be Igbo, abi does Nnamdi Kanu also influence Nasarawa state indigenes too? undecided..
Vote Peter Obi.
Just like Cownu and Simon Okpa influence your brain and mind by ordering you to always sit at home every Monday grin

Re: Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kano by APCHaram: 3:30pm On Jan 04, 2023
ogunara:

you started all the insults first fool. You disrespectful devilish clown. You are not yoruba

And when did I ever tell you or claim that I am Yoruba ?

OSU bastard
Re: Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kano by seunlayi(m): 3:33pm On Jan 04, 2023
Penguin2:
Lol!

I’m seeing yellow everywhere.

Ganduje have gathered every member of Hisbah Police to come and add to the Almajiris they were able to gather, and save them from shame.

We’ve seen pictures of Buhari in Kano in the past and what the streets look like whilst he tries to make his way to the Emir’s palace.

It was same way for Atiku in 2019.

Before you now talk about the sea of people that grace the campaign ground.

From what I’m seeing here, Tinubu couldn’t do even one tenth of what Buhari and Atiku do in Kano.

And I’m most definitely sure that things weren’t this terrible for Abiola in Kano when he won Bashir Tofa in Kano.

But Tinubu BATstards won’t stop lying to themselves.

You get eye. Many didn't notice that most of those on the open ground water hisbah and other security personnel grin
Re: Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kano by Flows001(m): 3:35pm On Jan 04, 2023
Latakia:
Just like Cownu and Simon Okpa influence your brain and mind by ordering you to always sit at home every Monday grin

Re: Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kano by BlazinGlory40: 3:38pm On Jan 04, 2023
senatordave1:

Victor nwokolo once won with accord party...

Shema/lado situation is very serious,atiku is losing grip in taraba..

Garfield don go change to him alternative moniker cheesy
Re: Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kano by BlazinGlory40: 3:40pm On Jan 04, 2023
Indispensable85:
When is Obi coming to Kano State? Over to zombiediots

You go cry tire
Re: Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kano by odevia: 3:40pm On Jan 04, 2023
It's always like this in the North. Just 1k can do the magic
Re: Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kano by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 04, 2023
APCHaram:

And when did I ever tell you or claim that I am Yoruba ?

OSU bastard
Im not ibo or an obi supporter. But we yoruba christians will not be sold into hands of fulani jihadists because of one man, who is a criminal btw, selfish ambition for president.
Re: Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kano by Blizzy9ja: 3:49pm On Jan 04, 2023
Indispensable85:

More tears please
This won't change their imminent loss at the poll
Re: Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kano by Sholaco: 3:50pm On Jan 04, 2023
Blizzy9ja:
Rented crowd
let obi peter Pandora Ipob ESN patron rent his own crowd also
Re: Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kano by Latakia(f): 3:51pm On Jan 04, 2023
[quote author=Flows001 post=119705829][/quote]Just like Cownu and Simon Okpa influence your brain and mind by ordering you to always sit at home every Monday grin

Re: Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kano by StreetFight: 4:02pm On Jan 04, 2023
Blizzy9ja:
Rented crowd

Yes, they will also be rented on election day, then they will vote for Emilokan Tinubu and he will win.
Re: Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kano by obembet(f): 4:19pm On Jan 04, 2023
AcuraZDX:

Obi has Campaigned in Nassarawa, Kogi, Plateau, Benue, Taraba.

Are those places not North?

Add all the crowd if e reach this one
Re: Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kano by AntonVince: 4:31pm On Jan 04, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

Do you guys know what 25% is?

All states mentioned above turn in atleast 500k votes, 25% would be 125k votes. How will Obi get those numbers?

...same way GEJ did.
That won't be an issue with the demography of the states I mentioned.
Re: Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kano by Emola12(m): 5:26pm On Jan 04, 2023
ElSudani:
Kano for Asiwaju. Pandora even with Psquare in tow couldn't get people to come!
kano for asiwaju with 60% voters card holder And mind you crowd no win election ooo...!! Leh me burst ur brain out of 100% people wey attend dah rally 40% go still attend Atiku own NOTED
Re: Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kano by ennyj01(m): 5:31pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sami29rujd:
:

Scammer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kano by EXOUSIAng: 6:29pm On Jan 04, 2023
AcuraZDX:

Obi has Campaigned in Nassarawa, Kogi, Plateau, Benue, Taraba.

Are those places not North?
KOGI
PLATEAU
BENUE ARE NOT NORTHERN STATES OGA.
GO BACK TO YOUR GEOGRAPHY BOOKS.
THOSE ARE MIDDLE BELT.

TARABA state you called is predominantly a Christian state.
Re: Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kano by majole: 6:35pm On Jan 04, 2023
garfield1:
Kano election results

Kwankwaso 50%
Tinubu 30%
Atiku 17%
Obi 3%

You are gradually coming to terms with reality cos 6 months ago you would have given Tinubu 50% in Kano. I say Tinubu gets 24.9% in Kano
Re: Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kano by Gbagura: 11:32pm On Jan 04, 2023
StrongandMighty:
What a massive flop! cheesy
This is Apc state oo

Urchins keep deceiving themselves that the North will leave thier own and vote for agbado, but the reality we see on ground on daily basis says otherwise
Same manner you ibos think Yoruba will leave their son and vote obi. Aren't you deluded?
Re: Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kano by usedcardealerph(m): 7:31am On Jan 05, 2023
There's something people like Nigerians and some nairalanders don't know. A crowd that is rented and promised to give monetary equivalent after the end of the show is different from a crowd where people out of their tight schedule made out the time to come and be a part of the campaign trail without any monetary equivalent promised to them at the end. Think about it, it's two different things and ideology. Take for example, can you compare davido's talent and fame to wizkid's? No!!!, they are two different hustlers if u ask me. My 2 cents though
Re: Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kano by zionspace: 8:16am On Jan 05, 2023
StrongandMighty:
What a massive flop! cheesy
This is Apc state oo

Urchins keep deceiving themselves that the North will leave thier own and vote for agbado, but the reality we see on ground on daily basis says otherwise
But the Yoruba will leave there own and vote Obi...?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Father Blames Ambode And APC After His 8-Day-Old Baby Died In Traffic / President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Paris After A 5-Day Official To France / "My Encounter With Abba Kyari, Nigeria's Crime Buster" - Journalist Shares Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.