Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,715 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kano - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kano (29131 Views)

Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) / Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Jigawa / Tinubu Wins As Oyegun Formally Withdraws From APC Chairmanship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kano by Latakia(f): 2:11pm On Jan 04, 2023
Flows001:

Aishat.
Rest abeg.
Vote Peter Obi 2023.
Just like Cownu and Simon Okpa influence your brain and mind by ordering you to always sit at home every Monday grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kano by searchlight: 2:11pm On Jan 04, 2023
Has he spoken there at the stage? That's more interesting because he will drop one again today.

1 Like

Re: Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kano by oyin44: 2:11pm On Jan 04, 2023
drlateef:

Obi who they give a small stadium in Kogi, only 100 people showed up. Zombidiots came up with excuses that it was working day. The same excuse in Rivers snd Bayelsa. Is today not a working day in Kano?

Bro , you dey mind them...

wetin zombidient know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kano by Villa12(m): 2:12pm On Jan 04, 2023
AcuraZDX:

Obi has Campaigned in Nassarawa, Kogi, Plateau, Benue, Taraba.

Are those places not North?
Lol

Obi is an unknown product up north bro
Re: Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kano by APCHaram: 2:12pm On Jan 04, 2023
Ningi2020:
Obi knows that he will be seriously disgraced if he come to the North thats the main reason he is avoiding the North

Then how in God's name does he and his dense supporters think they can win this elections ?
Re: Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kano by oyin44: 2:14pm On Jan 04, 2023
SIONKPO1:

Support you Candidate in Peace,rather Enlighten the Electorateson why your candidate should be Voted for and not throwing insults

I wasn't insulting you what l meant was that you will soon understand when the election is over
Re: Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kano by Villa12(m): 2:14pm On Jan 04, 2023
searchlight:
Obi is not banking on the northern votes to become president, and no one will have block votes in the not at least not Tinubu, Win Southern Nigeria convincingly, win north central and get northern christian votes. Let
Atiku, kwankwaso and Agbado go kill themselves for north
Hahahahaha

Daydreamer grin grin

1 Like

Re: Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kano by hopexter(m): 2:14pm On Jan 04, 2023
StrongandMighty:
What a massive flop! cheesy
This is Apc state oo

Urchins keep deceiving themselves that the North will leave thier own and vote for agbado, but the reality we see on ground on daily basis says otherwise

You’re blind which is why you are seeing something else on ground. Everyone in Nigeria cannot be tribalistic as yourselves. People actually vote other tribes except igbos. How else did Jonathan win?

1 Like

Re: Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kano by Flows001(m): 2:15pm On Jan 04, 2023
Latakia:
Just like Cownu and Simon Okpa influence your brain and mind by ordering you to always sit at home every Monday grin
Rashidatt you be Ode!!
I no be Igbo, abi does Nnamdi Kanu also influence Nasarawa state indigenes too? undecided..
Vote Peter Obi.

Re: Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kano by sukar886: 2:16pm On Jan 04, 2023
Will Kano people leave atiku and kwankwaso and vote for tinubu, that's not possible
Re: Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kano by hopexter(m): 2:17pm On Jan 04, 2023
Villa12:
Hahahahaha

Daydreamer grin grin

You can imagine how a supposedly human being is reasoning? Very dull wishful thinking of a zombiediot grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kano by porthouse7(f): 2:17pm On Jan 04, 2023
AcuraZDX:

u know the north he meant, anyways we are patiently waiting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kano by Rapuru14: 2:18pm On Jan 04, 2023
APCHaram:

I have warned you heebo goats on repeating another foolishness that you are known for anytime you lose out.

This time you may not survive the rage that you are instigating .

Olodo!

IBB once said "anytime Yoruba theatens for war, I go back to bed".

Coward! Writing from Benin Republic IDP camp.
Re: Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kano by SIONKPO1(m): 2:18pm On Jan 04, 2023
oyin44:

I wasn't insulting you what l meant was that you will soon understand when the election is over
Ok
Re: Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kano by Rapuru14: 2:19pm On Jan 04, 2023
Latakia:
In Naanu voice: How will I campaign and convince northerners to vote for me after my supporters mostly IPOB don call them cow, almagiri, hausa-fulani illiterates,etc finish grin

Please cry more as your lord and personal saviour pee won't be enough to recharge the lagoon grin
Re: Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kano by okorogodwin4(m): 2:20pm On Jan 04, 2023
The same crowd at PDP rally obidient structure doesn't rent crowd iam looking for the fake Bishops
Re: Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kano by leketon: 2:21pm On Jan 04, 2023
AcuraZDX:

He means cure north
Re: Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kano by APCHaram: 2:22pm On Jan 04, 2023
Rapuru14:

Olodo!

IBB once said "anytime Yoruba theatens for war, I go back to bed".

Coward! Writing from Benin Republic IDP camp.

OSU, your foolishness always comes back to you.

Try nonsense by calling for the elections to be annulled and see what will befall you in the north .

If you like keep thinking these elections is between you and the SW when the north has more stakes in it...

The nonsense Biafra you are doing with the blowback from ipob criminals no do you.

Carry your rubbish enter national level and be reminded on your place

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kano by josilcool(m): 2:24pm On Jan 04, 2023
This man no be regional candidate oo.
Re: Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kano by Directway: 2:24pm On Jan 04, 2023
Why is Buhari not there?
Re: Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kano by Rapuru14: 2:25pm On Jan 04, 2023
APCHaram:

OSU, your foolishness always comes back to you.

Try nonsense by calling for the elections to be annulled and see what will befall you in the north .

If you like keep thinking these elections is between you and the SW when the north has more stakes in it...

The nonsense Biafra you are doing with the blowback from ipob criminals no do you.

Carry your rubbish enter national level and be reminded on your place

See how you're spitting everywhere out of delusion, emptiness and hate!

Cry the more!
Re: Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kano by Vadese1: 2:29pm On Jan 04, 2023
If Buhari is not in Kano for the rally, Tinubu should just forget the election. Buhari absent will be a clear message to Tinubu that is not welcome to AsoRock
Re: Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kano by Redman44(m): 2:30pm On Jan 04, 2023
APC has Ganduje in Kano State. He and his cabinet and associates will mobilize votes for Tinubu there. However, Kano will be shared by APC, NNPP and PDP. Labour Party might get 10-15% in Kano. On Normal levels, Kano is not for Labour Party. Labour will focus on Kaduna instead.

Re: Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kano by donkach: 2:31pm On Jan 04, 2023
It simply showed the level of joblessness
Re: Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kano by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:31pm On Jan 04, 2023
I will never pity these idiots if they like let them burn the country to ashes.. my wife and kids are here working with me golden visa, I owned my ow apartment, living in well organised country ... my parents back home are well taking care of.. why should I give a Bleep about who they vote ... vote another Ediot and continue unah suffering
Re: Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kano by adecz: 2:34pm On Jan 04, 2023
Obviously a paid crowd.❎❎

Even kwankaso did better than
this in Kano☹️

The battle for Kano is between PDP
& Kwankaso.

Northerners have been ordered to eat
as much money from Tinubu as
possible but vote a fellow Fulanis Muslim,
because they don't really know Tinubus
real religion.

Re: Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kano by Ayosman1: 2:34pm On Jan 04, 2023
My brother, let's be honest with ourselves, there's nothing massive here, as I'm typing I am watching it live in TVC. I have been waiting for APC to come to kano, because Tinubu hope is majorly on kano state, unfortunately nothing is happening here with what I'm seeing. Is obvious the north have a game plan for Atiku in this election.

I think what I'm suspecting is that most of the northern politicians are not happy with what is happening to Atiku from Wike's attitude, is indirectly making Atiku more popular among his people. The northern governors have grow cold feet towards Tinubu campaign, only an idiot will pretend not to see it

quote author=SIONKPO1 post=119702696]
Some of you online guys ehhh
Let me Educate you;
*Most of the People at that Campaign grounds are Youths
*MOST of those in that Campaign ground are paid to show up
Mind you:There are lots of people in the North who still eats Left overs from Restaurants
And most are not Economically engaged that's why terrorism thrives up North
Lastly,the Governor is a of APC[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kano by AntonVince: 2:35pm On Jan 04, 2023
APCHaram:

Then how in God's name does he and his dense supporters think they can win this elections ?

Rest Ogbeni.
Obi does NOT need to win the NW and NE to be president.
Go study the 2003 OBJ vs Buhari and 2011 GEJ vs Buhari election results.
Re: Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kano by APCHaram: 2:35pm On Jan 04, 2023
Rapuru14:

See how you're spitting everywhere out of delusion, emptiness and hate!

Cry the more!

The Igbo has a well documented history of truncating any process that he loses out to

Jan 15,1966 - Igbo coup to forestall the carving out of COR region from the parasitic eastern region

May 30, 1967 - Igbo annexes same COR regions and declare their rogue Biafra nation after the creation of states.

June 12, 1993- an Igbo man secures a crooked judgement to annul the freest and fairest elections conducted all because they opposed a Yoruba candidate

We are waiting for you to do the suicide mission set forth by your Jewish masters to truncate our democracy over the fkinsy excuse that your unelectable OSU last hope lost.

Atiku is winning this elections and any thing you attempt to do to undermine the process will be on your head..

The north will unleash fury like never before seen and don't expect them to limit it to their regions. They will march down to your yeast and burn it down to the ground.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kano by APCHaram: 2:36pm On Jan 04, 2023
AntonVince:

Rest Ogbeni.
Obi does NOT need to win the NW and NE to be president.
Go study the 2003 OBJ vs Buhari and 2011 GEJ vs Buhari election results.

And you think Obi will win the NC and SS?

You are dreaming.
Re: Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kano by Gideon20(m): 2:37pm On Jan 04, 2023
Kaduna is 18th and it's going to be massive
APCHaram:
Why is Obi avoiding the north ?

When do we expect him to begin his campaign rallies there ?

Re: Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kano by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 04, 2023
APCHaram:

The Igbo has a well documented history of truncating any process that he loses out to

Jan 15,1966 - Igbo coup to forestall the carving out of COR region from the parasitic eastern region

May 30, 1967 - Igbo annexes same COR regions and declare their rogue Biafra nation after the creation of states.

June 12, 1993- an Igbo man secures a crooked judgement to annul the freest and fairest elections conducted all because they opposed a Yoruba candidate

We are waiting for you to do the suicide mission set forth by your Jewish masters to truncate our democracy over the fkinsy excuse that your unelectable OSU last hope lost.

Atiku is winning this elections and any thing you attempt to do to undermine the process will be on your head..

The north will unleash fury like never before seen and don't expect them to limit it to their regions. They will march down to your yeast and burn it down to the ground.
Yoruba and igbo will unite against north if atiku wins. Period

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Foreign Dignitaries Arrive Nigeria Ahead Of Democracry Day Celebration (photos) / Ribadu-i Rejected Apc's Pressure To Stay / Senators React As Police IG Idris Snubs Senate Invitation Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.