Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,813 members, 7,844,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Burna Boy Apologises To Fans For Late Performance - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Apologises To Fans For Late Performance (14634 Views)

Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry Spotted Sharing Food Items To Fans In Lagos / BBNaija: Leo Dasilva Holds Fidau Prayer For Late Mother (Photos) / BBNaija: 'Don't Use My Face For Memes And Gifs' - Ebuka Cries Out To Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Apologises To Fans For Late Performance by JoeNL22(m): 1:30pm On Jan 04, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/burna-boy-apologises-to-fans-over-late-performance/
Your sins are forgiven provided you declare your unwavering support for Omoluabi Obi.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Apologises To Fans For Late Performance by Moh247: 1:31pm On Jan 04, 2023
Everyone threats Nigerians anyhow
Re: Burna Boy Apologises To Fans For Late Performance by udemzyudex(m): 1:31pm On Jan 04, 2023
When you started you didn't bother about all good the sound was.

Why didn't you consider your fans, explain to them and perform along, that way they won't blame you but blame the organizers but because of ego,you had to misbehave.

I have a friend that wasted #100,000 there,he bought two tickets and ended up leaving by before 3am.
Re: Burna Boy Apologises To Fans For Late Performance by CheapHomes1: 1:31pm On Jan 04, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/burna-boy-apologises-to-fans-over-late-performance/

This is what he should have done in the first place. No matter who was responsible for the mix up, simple courtesy demands that he at least show empathy with the fans for having them wait so long.

He is a great musician but he has to mature in terms of people relations.

This audio wahala has also affected a lot of shows. Don't know why na the day of show audio go de fvck up
Re: Burna Boy Apologises To Fans For Late Performance by Solofresh2: 1:32pm On Jan 04, 2023
After saying God should punish his fans grin

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Apologises To Fans For Late Performance by GloriousGbola: 1:34pm On Jan 04, 2023
Ibime:
He is right

Feels like damage control to me

No be today he or anyone else Don dey perform for naija

Same way big brother have the entire season running hitch free even with diesel at n690 /litre, everyone has learnt contingency planning

Also does not account for the reported violence towards the fans.

It would have been much simpler to announce this then.

I think na male diva stunt overdone
Re: Burna Boy Apologises To Fans For Late Performance by AllDModsAreMaad: 1:34pm On Jan 04, 2023
Their business...

Next post please!
Re: Burna Boy Apologises To Fans For Late Performance by Elidrisy20: 1:37pm On Jan 04, 2023
Them for invite portable instead
Re: Burna Boy Apologises To Fans For Late Performance by Judolisco(m): 1:37pm On Jan 04, 2023
Dis is not an apology

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Apologises To Fans For Late Performance by Ibime(m): 1:38pm On Jan 04, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Feels like damage control to me

No be today he or anyone else Don dey perform for naija

Same way big brother have the entire season running hitch free even with diesel at n690 /litre, everyone has learnt contingency planning

Also does not account for the reported violence towards the fans.

It would have been much simpler to announce this then.

I think na male diva stunt overdone

Na, I knew right from time that they didn't get the sound right and that's the reason for delay

WizKid had the same issue in Ghana recently and refused to perform

These are guys who perform frequently and professionally without hitch. It's only in West Africa they come across certain sound issues and have hiccups

Nigeria will frustrate you. After 11 hours wasting his time, no doubt his temper will be short

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Apologises To Fans For Late Performance by MrOptics: 1:41pm On Jan 04, 2023
Someone with extremely disgusting aggression and arrogance that make me to delete all his songs in 2019. I don't know what he is insecure about or scared off.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Apologises To Fans For Late Performance by naturefellow(m): 1:42pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sabadon:
undecided

Like i wonder how a full grown man will pay to go get insulted, like how na. Even as i like MJ reach i wouldnt be all over him if i saw him in person.
insults that are painful normally. You now pay for it. Can't deal!

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Apologises To Fans For Late Performance by naturefellow(m): 1:43pm On Jan 04, 2023
Judolisco:
Dis is not an apology
you smell the arrogance, right?

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Apologises To Fans For Late Performance by Doren3: 1:43pm On Jan 04, 2023
Deceptive heading.... But wat do i know... I love good head
Re: Burna Boy Apologises To Fans For Late Performance by GloriousGbola: 1:43pm On Jan 04, 2023
Ibime:

Na, I knew right from time that they didn't get the sound right and that's the reason for delay

WizKid had the same issue in Ghana recently and refused to perform

These are guys who perform frequently and professionally without hitch. It's only in West Africa they come across certain sound issues and have hiccups

Nigeria will frustrate you. After 11 hours wasting his time, no doubt his temper will be short

Wawu. Naija happens again. I would have thought the organisers planned for this, but then again I remember years ago when Balmoral managed a party for our office big wigs. Everything was literally duct taped together. Ias Las I just closed my mouth at all many points of failure
Re: Burna Boy Apologises To Fans For Late Performance by Vianzy: 1:47pm On Jan 04, 2023
Shalashaska:
Hmmm that's good. Burna 1!
Re: Burna Boy Apologises To Fans For Late Performance by Waffarianman(m): 1:49pm On Jan 04, 2023
Konsign him
Re: Burna Boy Apologises To Fans For Late Performance by Judolisco(m): 1:52pm On Jan 04, 2023
naturefellow:
you smell the arrogance, right?
maybe an explanation but definitely not an apology

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Apologises To Fans For Late Performance by Mercury12(m): 1:55pm On Jan 04, 2023
LilyColin:
Damage control

God forbid I follow dem hype celebrities. Especially naija yeyebrities wey no dey help charity homes
Lol
I understand u.
The is actually differences in levels of thinking due to circumstances and situations
Re: Burna Boy Apologises To Fans For Late Performance by yinkeys(m): 1:55pm On Jan 04, 2023
LilyColin:
Damage control

God forbid I follow dem hype celebrities. Especially naija yeyebrities wey no dey help charity homes
Dem no send people to be honest
If not you go see them for protest
Na people like falz really feel for people
Re: Burna Boy Apologises To Fans For Late Performance by BarrElChapo(m): 1:55pm On Jan 04, 2023
E be like that the same PR team Dey work for him and wizkid?
Re: Burna Boy Apologises To Fans For Late Performance by GODPUNISHALABI: 1:55pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sabadon:
undecided

Like i wonder how a full grown man will pay to go get insulted, like how na. Even as i like MJ reach i wouldnt be all over him if i saw him in person.
trust me you will......mj causes mass hysteria,you might swear not to move but in the end you might see ur self either fainting or crying

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Apologises To Fans For Late Performance by Onyiiobi7735(m): 2:18pm On Jan 04, 2023
I would rather be a fan of Shakira and Beyonce,than all these arrogant,fools here who call themselves artists,are so full of themselves and often behave so petty, like man-children.
You never will see even a Western celebrity behave so foolishly like what we have here.
Re: Burna Boy Apologises To Fans For Late Performance by addexx: 2:21pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sabadon:
undecided

My brain and your brain na same color. grin

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Apologises To Fans For Late Performance by victorVIC1(m): 2:23pm On Jan 04, 2023
Bornaboy does live performances. Hence quality sound is key to enable him deliver high quality performance. Na musicians wey dey do voice over fit manage poor sound quality. On the other hand, dude needs to be mindful of his utterances cos as Oyibo talk am, pride and fall be like cockcrow and day break
Re: Burna Boy Apologises To Fans For Late Performance by ThierryJay: 2:37pm On Jan 04, 2023
LegacyB:
I blame his fans not him. Never allow anyone debase you to the extent of paying for insult. 30k can do a lot more than this....

They didn't even only pay to collect insult, one of them also chopped better karate kick from Burna on the face.

With only 30k, you can collect customized afro-kick and insult from Burna.

Afro-kick to the world grin

7 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Apologises To Fans For Late Performance by Exceed15: 2:40pm On Jan 04, 2023
Better
Re: Burna Boy Apologises To Fans For Late Performance by naturefellow(m): 2:57pm On Jan 04, 2023
Judolisco:
maybe an explanation but definitely not an apology

Similar to Yul Edochie's self-righteous apology from last week.

That's my turn off with his personal brand early on! Blind fans can now see.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Apologises To Fans For Late Performance by naturefellow(m): 2:58pm On Jan 04, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
trust me you will......mj causes mass hysteria,you might swear not to move but in the end you might see ur self either fainting or crying
well worded

Listening to tracks like We Are The World, Speechless still gives me goosebumps.

Let alone Celine Dion's I'm Alive, and likes.

Re: Burna Boy Apologises To Fans For Late Performance by franklingud(m): 3:19pm On Jan 04, 2023
Did you apologize for shooting a married man and his friend in front of his wife, because of toasting his wife
No, what you did was go flee to Spain and start bragging "odogwu! Odogwu!!

E-diot burna boy!! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Apologises To Fans For Late Performance by Numerouno94(m): 3:22pm On Jan 04, 2023
ThierryJay:

They didn't even only pay to collect insult, one of them also chopped better karate kick from Burna on the face.

With only 30k, you can collect customized afro-kick and insult from Burna.

Afro-kick to the world grin

Bro, u nd sarcasm na rice nd beans. Chai!! See jabgringrin
Re: Burna Boy Apologises To Fans For Late Performance by ThierryJay: 3:25pm On Jan 04, 2023
Numerouno94:

Bro, u nd sarcasm na rice nd beans. Chai!! See jabgringrin

grin grin grin My guy how far?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burna Boy Explains His Tattoos, The Inspiration Behind Them (Photos) / Nairaland Artiste, Kylez, Dazzles In New Photoshoot! (PICS) / Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter - Pic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.