Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Not Your Type Girl - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Not Your Type Girl (615 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Not Your Type Girl by Feanad: 11:19am On Sep 03, 2011
So I was sitting at this lobby waiting for my turn, not really paying attention to the others waiting like me. I had logged in to a chatting application on my phone using that to kill time. This girl I have been chatting with for days had flicked an emotion in me. I had been arranging to see her in a while now but she kept evading the topic. Now that I’m around her area, I had thought to drop by. Hanging out with her for a couple of minutes won’t be bad so I fired up determination to get her to pick me at the place.

As we chatted on, she couldn’t keep the truth of why she didn’t want to see me any longer. She broke it to me that she is a lesbian. Disgust, anger and many other emotions arose in me.
http://nantygreens..com/2010/12/not-your-type-girl.html

(1) (Reply)

Sup / Fuel Subsidy Or Our Security Which Is More Important Now? / Why Is .it That Most Nigerians Respect Government Officials More Than They Respect God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.