Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,839 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Why Is .it That Most Nigerians Respect Government Officials More Than They Respect God - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Is .it That Most Nigerians Respect Government Officials More Than They Respect God (615 Views)

Man Jumps Over Obalende Bridge , Dies On Sighting Taskforce Officials / Bus Driver Strips Unclad As LASTMA Officials Try To Tow His Bus / Government Officials Who Are Half Human-half Spirit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is .it That Most Nigerians Respect Government Officials More Than They Respect God by Akporugo247: 8:36am On Feb 05, 2012
Am curiously sick the way most nigerianz behave. I mean i was in church the pastor said is time to praise the lord only few stood up to give praise to the lord. We were expecting a special guest anyway, immediately the deputy governor came into the church everybody stood up and gave him a hand of applause that nearly gave my ears a hard kick i was wondering if we could give this clap to God the situation of Nigeria would change forever but we refuse to respect and honour God.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria, Ranked Third Among Top African Brands In The World! / I Don't Just... / Can Someone Verify News Of Explosion In Catholic Church In PH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.