Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Messi Receives A Guard Of Honour & Award From PSG Teammates, Staff - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Receives A Guard Of Honour & Award From PSG Teammates, Staff (43825 Views)

Atletico Madrid: "No Guard Of Honour For Real Madrid" / Van Persie Gets Guard Of Honor As Referee And Players Stopped Match / Lionel Messi Receives 5th Golden Shoe Award For Europe's Top Scorer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Receives A Guard Of Honour & Award From PSG Teammates, Staff by Tumblr: 10:12pm On Jan 04, 2023
sonofElElyon:

To you Messi had a god and can do no wrong. Pity. Put yourself in the shoes of Louis Van Gaal.. he certainly didn't deserve that insult from Messi..
Shame

Go and advice Pendu

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi Receives A Guard Of Honour & Award From PSG Teammates, Staff by Numerouno94(m): 10:20pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jokerman:

Lol... you dey pursue Mbappe up and down now grin

Messi doesn't need that Champions league trophy much cos his won alot of it. Mbappe needs it more. I Hope Munich qualifies ahead of PSG. Make I see how that arrogant boy wan win UCL b4 him leave PSG.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi Receives A Guard Of Honour & Award From PSG Teammates, Staff by jaxxy(m): 10:36pm On Jan 04, 2023
DaveJacuzie:

Yes carrying the world cup the same way Ronaldo carried world cup in his dream

u mean pessi?
Re: Messi Receives A Guard Of Honour & Award From PSG Teammates, Staff by jimmyolasun: 10:55pm On Jan 04, 2023
ufotunang:
.. what about Mbappe was he there...did he welcome messi

Mbappe and hakimi don comot Paris since Monday or so

1 Like

Re: Messi Receives A Guard Of Honour & Award From PSG Teammates, Staff by Fredoh(m): 10:58pm On Jan 04, 2023
jimmyolasun:
Neymar genuinely loves Messi.. see him smiling and watching Messi walk down the path in the first pic...

No feeling beats that of been among those that loves you.. see the veratti hand shake too..

Where is that small boy self.. e sure me he dey locker room dey gossip with c Ronaldo on video call
Hahahahaha, na him idol now
Re: Messi Receives A Guard Of Honour & Award From PSG Teammates, Staff by Jokerman(m): 11:00pm On Jan 04, 2023
Numerouno94:

Messi doesn't need that Champions league trophy much cos his won alot of it. Mbappe needs it more. I Hope Munich qualifies ahead of PSG. Make I see how that arrogant boy wan win UCL b4 him leave PSG.

Lol... To be Frank.... Mbappe is too young to be arrogant grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Receives A Guard Of Honour & Award From PSG Teammates, Staff by DaveJacuzie: 11:19pm On Jan 04, 2023
jaxxy:

u mean pessi?
Whatever name you call him will never erase history

1 Like

Re: Messi Receives A Guard Of Honour & Award From PSG Teammates, Staff by Soso990240(m): 12:38am On Jan 05, 2023
guru90:

Send him my message because I think that Messi know u very well.....
He doesn't care to know any of us.. why are you killing yourself with hate over him? The love the world is showing him is even too much for one person, e come be you wey him no fit know forever cheesy

1 Like

Re: Messi Receives A Guard Of Honour & Award From PSG Teammates, Staff by osazuwa23: 12:54am On Jan 05, 2023
great dont buy fraudalent trophy they work angry
Tumblr:

If he easy, Pendu should go and buy his own.
Re: Messi Receives A Guard Of Honour & Award From PSG Teammates, Staff by osazuwa23: 12:54am On Jan 05, 2023
what with the photoshopped tropphy of pessi angry
Tumblr:

If he easy, Pendu should go and buy his own.
Re: Messi Receives A Guard Of Honour & Award From PSG Teammates, Staff by Deejaygold(m): 4:00am On Jan 05, 2023
Awoniyi scores

1 Like

Re: Messi Receives A Guard Of Honour & Award From PSG Teammates, Staff by Deejaygold(m): 4:08am On Jan 05, 2023
Re: Messi Receives A Guard Of Honour & Award From PSG Teammates, Staff by kuroben4real: 4:42am On Jan 05, 2023
Mbappe and Hakimi is on one useless vacation in other to miss this event.
shawnfamous:
Where's Mbappe?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Receives A Guard Of Honour & Award From PSG Teammates, Staff by okunwaye(m): 6:36am On Jan 05, 2023
Forexbillionair:
The 7 names of Ronaldo.

1. Ronaldo
(According to Portugal times; this name was given to him by a girl that works at the pizza store where he went to beg for burger, out of hunger, at the middle of the night).

2. Tapnaldo
(According to BBC news; this name was given to him after tapping his way to the highest goal scorer. Though Messi has better goal ratio)

3. Rapenaldo
(According to Vanguard today; this wonderful name came about after he mercilessly rape a girl to death at a Las Vegas hotel)

4. Thiefnaldo
(According to CNN News; this name was given to him by his fans after he tried to steal his teammate goal at the just concluded world cup)

5. Penaldo
(According to New York times; this most popular name in football history came about after using penalty to stat pad even though he is just a little above average player.

6. Benchnaldo
(According to Daily mail; this name started in his 2nd season at Juve and he perfected at bench sitting at Man U. Today he is taking his bench warming technic to Al nassr in Saudi Arabia)

7. Abdulnado
(According to Saudi Arabia desert online; this name above all name award came about after dragging best player of the desert with Vincent Abubakar.)
You're a fool angry
Re: Messi Receives A Guard Of Honour & Award From PSG Teammates, Staff by Tumblr: 6:54am On Jan 05, 2023
osazuwa23:
what with the photoshopped tropphy of pessi angry

Make Pendu go photoshop him own

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Receives A Guard Of Honour & Award From PSG Teammates, Staff by sonofElElyon: 7:07am On Jan 05, 2023
lhordspy:

The coach first of all insulted Riquelme, an argentina footballing legend during a press conference before the game. Then went ahead to say messi only walks around the pitch doing nothing that argentina play with 10men always.

The posture messi imitate to the coach, was the celebration of Riquelme himself.

He walked to the Dutch coach and made a hand gesture meaning the coach (Old man) talks too much.. go watch the video
Re: Messi Receives A Guard Of Honour & Award From PSG Teammates, Staff by OSESUNATE(m): 7:55am On Jan 05, 2023
chiefolododo:
Martinez was honored in England (Man U) , Cuti honored in Tottenham. But Argentina played France in the final, this would only create rancour and further division in the dressing room. Someone said the number of goals scored by Messi for Argentina in 2022 is greater than the number of goals he scored for PSG in the same year. If he does not increase his number of goals, there may be trouble. Don't forget that PSG have Bayern Munich to play.

All I can see in your post is just pain and anguish.
So Messi should not score goals for his country? For your info, Messi Prioritises his country more than any club, same as any normal footballer.

And for your guard of honour blab, it's the norm to always give a guard of honour to world cup winners. PSG is a club and not a country, it's an honour for them to have a world cup winner and not to talk of THE GOAT in their midst. For them not to honour him is a dishonour

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Receives A Guard Of Honour & Award From PSG Teammates, Staff by chiefolododo(m): 9:01am On Jan 05, 2023
OSESUNATE:

All I can see in your post is just pain and anguish.
So Messi should not score goals for his country? For your info, Messi Prioritises his country more than any club, same as any normal footballer.

And for your guard of honour blab, it's the norm to always give a guard of honour to world cup winners. PSG is a club and not a country, it's an honour for them to have a world cup winner and not to talk of THE GOAT in their midst. For them not to honour him is a dishonour
you must be a Lawyer

Re: Messi Receives A Guard Of Honour & Award From PSG Teammates, Staff by ufotunang: 9:05am On Jan 05, 2023
jimmyolasun:

Mbappe and hakimi don comot Paris since Monday or so
...so because they knew that Messi will come they ran away especially Mbappe ran away from Messi
Re: Messi Receives A Guard Of Honour & Award From PSG Teammates, Staff by lhordspy: 9:12am On Jan 05, 2023
sonofElElyon:

He walked to the Dutch coach and made a hand gesture meaning the coach (Old man) talks too much.. go watch the video

That was at the final whistle of the 90mi. This incident i was talking about was after he scored the the penalty. He went to the front of the coach and put his two hand to cover his hears just like riquelme whenever he scores.

The pictures are on the internet.

Re: Messi Receives A Guard Of Honour & Award From PSG Teammates, Staff by jimmyolasun: 9:30am On Jan 05, 2023
ufotunang:
...so because they knew that Messi will come they ran away especially Mbappe ran away from Messi

you no dey hear say because cat no dey house, rat takeover the house.. and yoruba say naa person wey know say him mess up dey run even when dem no dey pursue am..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi Receives A Guard Of Honour & Award From PSG Teammates, Staff by SamoraWarrior: 10:06am On Jan 05, 2023
If not for God's MESSI,nitori oloun tani Mpappe.
Re: Messi Receives A Guard Of Honour & Award From PSG Teammates, Staff by SamoraWarrior: 10:10am On Jan 05, 2023
KingLennon:
Congratulations to LM10. A fantastic player!

Mbappe deserves this too. He challenged a god to a well fought battle

If not for God's MESSI, nitori oloun tani Mbappe.
Re: Messi Receives A Guard Of Honour & Award From PSG Teammates, Staff by Veezy4u(m): 10:32am On Jan 05, 2023
BENEAMATA:
A happy ,happy birthday to you .long life and prosperity .The Merciful God be your shining light .
thank you smiley

1 Like

Re: Messi Receives A Guard Of Honour & Award From PSG Teammates, Staff by Veezy4u(m): 10:33am On Jan 05, 2023
blueAgent:

Happy birthday bro.
Age gracefully.
thank you smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi Receives A Guard Of Honour & Award From PSG Teammates, Staff by teebagy: 10:51am On Jan 05, 2023
sonofElElyon:

let assume u re a quiet person and i end up insulting u. Going by ur logic u shouldnt react since u are humble and quiet
Re: Messi Receives A Guard Of Honour & Award From PSG Teammates, Staff by sonofElElyon: 11:30am On Jan 05, 2023
teebagy:
let assume u re a quiet person and i end up insulting u. Going by ur logic u shouldnt react since u are humble and quiet
You're just being a loyal messi fan.. the perceived insult was a view.. and if messi considered it an insult couldn't he have addresed it in one of his countless interviews instead of being so crass and provocative.. he walked up to van gaal and made the talkative hand sign.. I think that was childish. Messi never used to be like this. If it was Ronaldo i wouldn't have been surprised
Re: Messi Receives A Guard Of Honour & Award From PSG Teammates, Staff by sonofElElyon: 11:31am On Jan 05, 2023
lhordspy:

That was at the final whistle of the 90mi. This incident i was talking about was after he scored the the penalty. He went to the front of the coach and put his two hand to cover his hears just like riquelme whenever he scores.

The pictures are on the internet.

It's the one after the whistle that upset me
Re: Messi Receives A Guard Of Honour & Award From PSG Teammates, Staff by Numerouno94(m): 2:26pm On Jan 05, 2023
Jokerman:

Lol... To be Frank.... Mbappe is too young to be arrogant grin

I don't blame him,rather it's the media nd PSG board I blame. I blame the section of the media who re Ronaldo's fans for already calling him a GOAT. Do u guys know the criterion involved for one to b called a GOAT?
El phenomenon aka Delima Ronaldo, Zizou aka Zidane, Ronaldinho, Johan Cruyff, Michel Platini, Maco Van Basten, Gerd Muller etc were all football legends wit balon d'Or nd world cup trophies to their names buh non were called the GOAT.

Buh small Mbappe that shuld b compared to Prime Aguero, prime Suarez, Thierry Henry, Neymar Junior etc is suddenly being called a GOAT. Now tell me why won't he feel pompous?

C.Ronaldo was not this arrogant, he only wanted to b worshipped nd called the best nd wanted all the attention. He detested the fact that he was a second fiddle to Messi. Ronaldo was never this disrespectful compared to Mbappe.

Na una Ronaldo fans they make Mbappe feel like God na.

Cc. Ojeemah, Thierryjay, peacecore, Almiron, Jasonscoolari, BlueAgent, Pinterest.

2 Likes

Re: Messi Receives A Guard Of Honour & Award From PSG Teammates, Staff by JasonScoolari: 2:28pm On Jan 05, 2023
Numerouno94:

I don't blame him,rather it's the media nd PSG board I blame. I blame the section of the media who re Ronaldo's fans for already calling him a GOAT. Do u guys know the criterion involved for one to b called a GOAT?
El phenomenon aka Delima Ronaldo, Zizou aka Zidane, Ronaldinho, Johan Cruyff, Michel Platini, Maco Van Basten, Gerd Muller etc were all football legends wit balon d'Or nd world cup trophies to their names buh non were called the GOAT.

Buh small Mbappe that shuld b compared to Prime Aguero, prime Suarez, Thierry Henry, Neymar Junior etc is suddenly being called a GOAT. Now tell me why won't he feel pompous?

C.Ronaldo was not this arrogant, he only wanted to b worshipped nd called the best nd wanted all the attention. He detested the fact that he was a second fiddle to Messi. Ronaldo was never this disrespectful compared to Mbappe.

Na una Ronaldo fans they make Mbappe feel like God na.

Cc. Ojeemah, Thierryjay, peacecore, Almiron, Jasonsco.olari, BlueAgent, Pinterest.
Nothing but the truth....If Mbappe continues like this, he will end up like Tinubu.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi Receives A Guard Of Honour & Award From PSG Teammates, Staff by Numerouno94(m): 2:31pm On Jan 05, 2023
kuroben4real:
Mbappe and Hakimi is on one useless vacation in other to miss this event.

Hakimi dey allow Mbappe to plant seed of hatred in him. Same Mbappe that will leave Hakimi behind soon to Real Madrid. LoL.
Re: Messi Receives A Guard Of Honour & Award From PSG Teammates, Staff by Numerouno94(m): 2:40pm On Jan 05, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Nothing but the truth....If Mbappe continues like this, he will end up like Tinubu.

Hahahahahahaha. U mean he will b disgraced like Tinubu? Bro abeg no burst my bele wit laugh.gringrin If Mbappe is not even careful he won't smell one single Balon d'Or nd UCL.
The boy has 4gotten that Halland is breaking goal scoring records at the moment. Nd being unda the tutelage of Pep at City, I see Halland going far, farther nd further. Anyonegringrin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kanu Nwankwo's Papilo FC Defeats First Bank FC 3-0 / The Top 10 Greatest Football Players Of The Last 25 Years / Lebron James, Serena Williams, Tom Brady, Kim K. Attend Messi's Debut Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.