Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Bello Kirfi Loses Traditional Title For ‘Disrespecting’ Governor Bala Mohammed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bello Kirfi Loses Traditional Title For ‘Disrespecting’ Governor Bala Mohammed (27728 Views)

Withdrawal Of Bello Kirfi's Traditional Title Triggers Resignation / Saadatu Bello Kirfi Resigns As Commissioner After Father's Removal By Emirate / Governor Bala Mohammed Marries Second Wife (Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bello Kirfi Loses Traditional Title For ‘Disrespecting’ Governor Bala Mohammed by Spicycat(f): 4:21pm On Jan 04, 2023
LocalStandard1:
You see this freedom this of speech wey unna dey enjoy for Southern Nigeria so? Na poison for North over here. You can loose everything, even your life for daring it in the North.

What tha fück are you talking about? undecided
The whole Nigerian system is like that, is it not here we read about how the dancing governor dethroned some chief some weeks ago?
Re: Bello Kirfi Loses Traditional Title For ‘Disrespecting’ Governor Bala Mohammed by Felabrity: 4:21pm On Jan 04, 2023
This is Nigeria
Re: Bello Kirfi Loses Traditional Title For ‘Disrespecting’ Governor Bala Mohammed by senatordave1(m): 4:21pm On Jan 04, 2023
faceland:
Bello Kerifi is a very influencial man in Bauchi. They should settle their mess in private...

Buhari is clearly a failure.

He was behind the loss of ex gov abubakar.he is also going to remove bala
Re: Bello Kirfi Loses Traditional Title For ‘Disrespecting’ Governor Bala Mohammed by Emman08: 4:22pm On Jan 04, 2023
That's what happens when a dictator is in power. Inspiring mini dictators everywhere
Re: Bello Kirfi Loses Traditional Title For ‘Disrespecting’ Governor Bala Mohammed by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:23pm On Jan 04, 2023
Albertxvii:
Never bite the fingers that fed you

Did you read the post?

The man was a minister in SHEHU SHAGARI'S GOVERNMENT!

I'm sure this governor was in secondary school when he was already a minister!

The governor is stupid and high-handed.
Re: Bello Kirfi Loses Traditional Title For ‘Disrespecting’ Governor Bala Mohammed by HomeTutorsPro: 4:24pm On Jan 04, 2023
2 times!
There's something about the operations of the government of the state that the old man has always opposed.
Even if another governor comes and he is reinstated, they'll still have problem with him because he'll refuse to dance to their tune.

Kirfi is a known ally of Atiku Abubakar.
I hope this is the reason for his dethronement though.
Re: Bello Kirfi Loses Traditional Title For ‘Disrespecting’ Governor Bala Mohammed by TheChameleon: 4:24pm On Jan 04, 2023
Probably he's the type that's unafraid to speak the truth to power...

For him to have stepped on toes of 2 consecutive Governors.

Or.....

Naturally rude and uncouth.

1 Like

Re: Bello Kirfi Loses Traditional Title For ‘Disrespecting’ Governor Bala Mohammed by Blazebond(m): 4:25pm On Jan 04, 2023
Political Power is transient.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bello Kirfi Loses Traditional Title For ‘Disrespecting’ Governor Bala Mohammed by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:26pm On Jan 04, 2023
tishbite42:
Foolanis
Afonjas see your masters
If na Igbo governor do this one, this thread go reach page 1000

Does Wike qualify?

At least na Ibo name e dey bear.

Dis one, at least na letter den write, Wike own Na open disgrace.
Re: Bello Kirfi Loses Traditional Title For ‘Disrespecting’ Governor Bala Mohammed by casualobserver: 4:27pm On Jan 04, 2023
jojothaiv:
This is Nigeria where those in power feel untouchable. Burden not your souls with comments, those in the corridor of powers will soon bite the dust and that end their story.

No the problem with many Nigerians is they don’t understand the constitution. All Obas and Kings are EMPLOYEES of the governor! In fact all kings need permission from the local govt chairman to leave their “kingdoms”.

So if you are a chief in a kingdom i.e you are a chief to a King that is an employee to a governor. How can you disrespect the king’s employer? Who pays salaries of Kings? Who appoints them? Who has the power to remove them? Who removed Sanusi?

Nigerians dont understand that all kings in Nigeria were defeated by the British and became their employees and when independence came the new premiers/governors inherited them as employees to do their bidding!!!

There is nothing like “kingdom” in Nigeria anymore, they are mere ceremonial employees of the state!! That’s why there is always a state ministry of local govt and chieftancy affairs.

1 Like

Re: Bello Kirfi Loses Traditional Title For ‘Disrespecting’ Governor Bala Mohammed by HomeTutorsPro: 4:29pm On Jan 04, 2023
TheChameleon:
Probably he's the type that's unafraid to speak the truth to power...

For him to have stepped on toes of 2 consecutive Governors.

Or.....

Naturally rude and uncouth.
I think the bolded is most probable just like I asserted in my comment above yours.
Re: Bello Kirfi Loses Traditional Title For ‘Disrespecting’ Governor Bala Mohammed by asobo1: 4:30pm On Jan 04, 2023
PHZADDY1:
See where government pass the custodians of the culture...corruption has ripped bus apart
Custo what? He who plays the piper dictates the tune. Most times, these traditional rulers ain't apolitical that is what gives the governor's the gods to remove them.
Re: Bello Kirfi Loses Traditional Title For ‘Disrespecting’ Governor Bala Mohammed by Petersprint: 4:31pm On Jan 04, 2023
I'm a photographer and I'm available for bookings pls call me 08160556264 . My picture portfolio is in the link below I'm currently in Lagos but I can travel and I'm very affordable
https:///9kuG1xK8Vy
Re: Bello Kirfi Loses Traditional Title For ‘Disrespecting’ Governor Bala Mohammed by faceland: 4:36pm On Jan 04, 2023
senatordave1:

He was behind the loss of ex gov abubakar.he is also going to remove bala

It was mostly the people rejected MA Abubakar.

I can only speculate that he still sees the governor as the humble vesper rider.
Re: Bello Kirfi Loses Traditional Title For ‘Disrespecting’ Governor Bala Mohammed by senatordave1(m): 4:38pm On Jan 04, 2023
faceland:

It was mostly the people rejected MA Abubakar.

I can only speculate that he still sees the governor as the humble vesper riding. Old money vs new money.

Not true.most politicians in apc betrayed him.out of the 20 lgas,he won 13 and pdp won 7.the blow came from bauchi LGA and dogara's lga
Re: Bello Kirfi Loses Traditional Title For ‘Disrespecting’ Governor Bala Mohammed by faceland: 4:52pm On Jan 04, 2023
senatordave1:

Not true.most politicians in apc betrayed him.out of the 20 lgas,he won 13 and pdp won 7.the blow came from bauchi LGA and dogara's lga

It is hard to impose a leader on Bauchi people if the people has already rejected such leader.

A sitting governor (Muazu) couldn't do it. MA was unpopular otherwise the people would force INEC to give them who they voted for.
Re: Bello Kirfi Loses Traditional Title For ‘Disrespecting’ Governor Bala Mohammed by senatordave1(m): 5:01pm On Jan 04, 2023
faceland:

It is hard to impose a leader on Bauchi people if the people has already rejected such leader.

A sitting governor (Muazu) couldn't do it. MA was unpopular otherwise the people would force INEC to give them who they voted for.

If he was unpopular,hr will not win 13 lgas
Re: Bello Kirfi Loses Traditional Title For ‘Disrespecting’ Governor Bala Mohammed by faceland: 5:05pm On Jan 04, 2023
senatordave1:

If he was unpopular,hr will not win 13 lgas

I don't know, rigging plus using Buhari's imagine.

I really don't know
Re: Bello Kirfi Loses Traditional Title For ‘Disrespecting’ Governor Bala Mohammed by tishbite42: 5:06pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

Does Wike qualify?

At least na Ibo name e dey bear.

Dis one, at least na letter den write, Wike own Na open disgrace.
Wike is Ikwerre. The Ikwerres vehemently deny their Igboness so we don't see them as Igbos.
Re: Bello Kirfi Loses Traditional Title For ‘Disrespecting’ Governor Bala Mohammed by senatordave1(m): 5:07pm On Jan 04, 2023
faceland:

I don't know, rigging plus using Buhari's imagine

Oga,if you are unpopular,you will lose massively.you won't even win 1 LGA.how can he rig 13 lgas and lose his lga..

But generally,bauchi people are core buharists.they like voting where buhari is
Re: Bello Kirfi Loses Traditional Title For ‘Disrespecting’ Governor Bala Mohammed by id4sho(m): 5:10pm On Jan 04, 2023
Babyboyforeal:
This can't happen in bini where the king is truly king
You forget history so fast, Oba of Benin don collect b4
Re: Bello Kirfi Loses Traditional Title For ‘Disrespecting’ Governor Bala Mohammed by tishbite42: 5:11pm On Jan 04, 2023
Babyboyforeal:
This can't happen in bini where the king is truly king
The Oba of Benin was once suspended.
The only thing that makes the Bini monarchy unique is that you can't depose and replace an Oba because no one will accept the throne.
Re: Bello Kirfi Loses Traditional Title For ‘Disrespecting’ Governor Bala Mohammed by logizorla: 5:22pm On Jan 04, 2023
hmmmm someone at 80 is disrespecting his Elders, so who are the Elders?
one good thing i like about aged people of value is that, they don't give a dam of the consequences of saying the truth, but its not for politicians sha.
Re: Bello Kirfi Loses Traditional Title For ‘Disrespecting’ Governor Bala Mohammed by BigBashiru: 5:32pm On Jan 04, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
Any small thing is disrespect to Nigerians

exactly.
Re: Bello Kirfi Loses Traditional Title For ‘Disrespecting’ Governor Bala Mohammed by faceland: 5:41pm On Jan 04, 2023
senatordave1:

Oga,if you are unpopular,you will lose massively.you won't even win 1 LGA.how can he rig 13 lgas and lose his lga..

But generally,bauchi people are core buharists.they like voting where buhari is

Yeah, a Nigerian governor can not influence is own reelection.
Re: Bello Kirfi Loses Traditional Title For ‘Disrespecting’ Governor Bala Mohammed by senatordave1(m): 5:42pm On Jan 04, 2023
faceland:

Yeah, a Nigerian governor can not influence is own reelection.

He can with federal might and weak opposition,docile electorate,funds,thugs,inec

1 Like

Re: Bello Kirfi Loses Traditional Title For ‘Disrespecting’ Governor Bala Mohammed by adekola4258: 5:48pm On Jan 04, 2023
You see this freedom this of speech wey unna dey enjoy for Southern Nigeria so? Na poison for North over here. You can loose everything, even your life for daring it in the North.You see this freedom this of speech wey unna dey enjoy for Southern Nigeria so? Na poison for North over here. You can loose everything, even your life for daring it in the North....
Re: Bello Kirfi Loses Traditional Title For ‘Disrespecting’ Governor Bala Mohammed by milkySperm(m): 5:58pm On Jan 04, 2023
It must not be unconnected to the 2023 election, maybe the old man doesn't want to support mediocre or failure as president
Re: Bello Kirfi Loses Traditional Title For ‘Disrespecting’ Governor Bala Mohammed by ofiko123(m): 6:02pm On Jan 04, 2023
Only in Nigeria..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed / Amina Mohammed Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.