Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Olamide's Babymama, Maria Okan Wears Bikini For The First Time In Public (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide's Babymama, Maria Okan Wears Bikini For The First Time In Public (Photo) (77306 Views)

Bobrisky Wears Bikini, Thanks Doctor For Successful Surgery (Photos) / Maria Okan, Olamide's Babymama Is Caring For Their Baby Alone / Maria Okan Reportedly Pregnant For Olamide - Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide's Babymama, Maria Okan Wears Bikini For The First Time In Public (Photo) by bdon123(m): 4:28pm On Jan 04, 2023
Newsmic:
Singer Olamide's Babymama, Maria Okan has taken to Instagram to show off her curves, IGBERETV reports.

The media personality said it was the first time she had the confidence to wear a bikini in public.

She shared the video on her Instagram handle with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cm9pLJcIKpw/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Wat happened to her breasts?
Re: Olamide's Babymama, Maria Okan Wears Bikini For The First Time In Public (Photo) by SirLakes: 4:28pm On Jan 04, 2023
Nothing to see hia
Re: Olamide's Babymama, Maria Okan Wears Bikini For The First Time In Public (Photo) by chijiokecosmos: 4:28pm On Jan 04, 2023
DennisEche:
SHE SHAVE EVERYTHING
���. Baddoo
Re: Olamide's Babymama, Maria Okan Wears Bikini For The First Time In Public (Photo) by Lighthammer(m): 4:29pm On Jan 04, 2023
Puta
Re: Olamide's Babymama, Maria Okan Wears Bikini For The First Time In Public (Photo) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 4:29pm On Jan 04, 2023
Why this lady became Olamide's baby mama knowing full well he was in a very serious relationship still baffles me. Was she expecting Olamide to leave his longtime girlfriend at the time for her?

5 Likes

Re: Olamide's Babymama, Maria Okan Wears Bikini For The First Time In Public (Photo) by lalalista: 4:29pm On Jan 04, 2023
How do they manage to get a very flat tummy after giving birth?

3 Likes

Re: Olamide's Babymama, Maria Okan Wears Bikini For The First Time In Public (Photo) by Sweetvie: 4:29pm On Jan 04, 2023
Nice
Re: Olamide's Babymama, Maria Okan Wears Bikini For The First Time In Public (Photo) by Petersprint: 4:30pm On Jan 04, 2023
I'm a photographer and I'm available for bookings pls call me 08160556264 . My picture portfolio is in the link below I'm currently in Lagos but I can travel and I'm very affordable
https:///9kuG1xK8Vy
Re: Olamide's Babymama, Maria Okan Wears Bikini For The First Time In Public (Photo) by Realmi: 4:30pm On Jan 04, 2023
Tannhauser:
angry
The lack of body confidence is spot on... there's absolutely nothing here to be confident about.
*Spits*
Modified: abeg na wetin Olamide see for this body abeg?
guy abeg reduce ur volume of vawulence grin grin

1 Like

Re: Olamide's Babymama, Maria Okan Wears Bikini For The First Time In Public (Photo) by PrinceOfLagos: 4:31pm On Jan 04, 2023
3/10

I'm sorry
Re: Olamide's Babymama, Maria Okan Wears Bikini For The First Time In Public (Photo) by Creamypie(m): 4:31pm On Jan 04, 2023
See am. Rey grotesque
Re: Olamide's Babymama, Maria Okan Wears Bikini For The First Time In Public (Photo) by Olabode211: 4:31pm On Jan 04, 2023
soo olamide dey chop this kind things??
Re: Olamide's Babymama, Maria Okan Wears Bikini For The First Time In Public (Photo) by Isabi4lov: 4:31pm On Jan 04, 2023
Her natural body is fine , special advisers will soon ask her to go under the knife
Re: Olamide's Babymama, Maria Okan Wears Bikini For The First Time In Public (Photo) by bowee4u: 4:32pm On Jan 04, 2023
How does this news benefit the Nigeria youths?
Re: Olamide's Babymama, Maria Okan Wears Bikini For The First Time In Public (Photo) by blingxx(m): 4:33pm On Jan 04, 2023
Olamide lifestyle is what I crave for .. no babymama drama , no multiple babymama , no beef with anybody baba just want to have money and smoke his weed in peace cool

2 Likes

Re: Olamide's Babymama, Maria Okan Wears Bikini For The First Time In Public (Photo) by dontrulee: 4:33pm On Jan 04, 2023
She dey showcase her wares.
She wants to be bought, who go buy her? You? grin
Re: Olamide's Babymama, Maria Okan Wears Bikini For The First Time In Public (Photo) by iLoveYouToo(m): 4:34pm On Jan 04, 2023
Why she come keep mouth like ‘Emilokan’?
Re: Olamide's Babymama, Maria Okan Wears Bikini For The First Time In Public (Photo) by blingxx(m): 4:34pm On Jan 04, 2023
Olabode211:
soo olamide dey chop this kind things??

Olamide prefer them original , most of those bitches you see on ig and tiktok have all done surgery to lift their ass or something

2 Likes

Re: Olamide's Babymama, Maria Okan Wears Bikini For The First Time In Public (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 4:34pm On Jan 04, 2023
See Breaking News na! undecided
Re: Olamide's Babymama, Maria Okan Wears Bikini For The First Time In Public (Photo) by Liposure: 4:35pm On Jan 04, 2023
vivalavida:
This lady was an OAP at beat fm. She ended up being a baby mama despite all that phonetics she dey speak for morning show.
with olisa. fake phone
Re: Olamide's Babymama, Maria Okan Wears Bikini For The First Time In Public (Photo) by Blaqputin(m): 4:35pm On Jan 04, 2023
Tannhauser:
angry
The lack of body confidence is spot on... there's absolutely nothing here to be confident about.
*Spits*
Modified: abeg na wetin Olamide see for this body abeg?
Display ur inward stupidity
Re: Olamide's Babymama, Maria Okan Wears Bikini For The First Time In Public (Photo) by CheapHomes1: 4:36pm On Jan 04, 2023
Chaos14:
Jealousy go kill this one

But where's the curves?
Re: Olamide's Babymama, Maria Okan Wears Bikini For The First Time In Public (Photo) by obinna58(m): 4:39pm On Jan 04, 2023
See her tiny breast and you didn’t give her a deserved title

First baby mama
Re: Olamide's Babymama, Maria Okan Wears Bikini For The First Time In Public (Photo) by Realmi: 4:39pm On Jan 04, 2023
lalalista:
strict dieting is the key,, eat fruits for breakfast,, eat heavy for lunch...eat fruit for dinner.....most women wont have the patience to try this,,, but it works wonders

2 Likes

Re: Olamide's Babymama, Maria Okan Wears Bikini For The First Time In Public (Photo) by Realmi: 4:40pm On Jan 04, 2023
lalalista:
strict dieting is the key,, eat fruits for breakfast,, eat heavy for lunch...eat fruit for dinner.....most women wont have the patience to try this,,, but it works wonders
Re: Olamide's Babymama, Maria Okan Wears Bikini For The First Time In Public (Photo) by Katcall: 4:41pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sweetplum:
Lucky lady
lucky babymama
Re: Olamide's Babymama, Maria Okan Wears Bikini For The First Time In Public (Photo) by Thomasankara(m): 4:43pm On Jan 04, 2023
[/color]prophet of doom grin grin grin[color=#770077]
FalseProphet1:
She's publicly advertising her goods, once a girl does this it means she's open to new customers.

I see them breaking up in the coming months.

This I have seen.
Re: Olamide's Babymama, Maria Okan Wears Bikini For The First Time In Public (Photo) by HomeTutorsPro: 4:43pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sabadon:
Growing up before you see woman pant or bra e dey hard, but now they fling it on our faces all in the name of civilisation. We re fast loosing our African culture
I remember when girls use to swear that no man has ever seen their pant.
We couldn't even see pants that they wash and dry. I always wondered where those girls dry their pants.
But nowadays, woman pant for her body na public service announcement.
Generation of easy virtues.

6 Likes

Re: Olamide's Babymama, Maria Okan Wears Bikini For The First Time In Public (Photo) by Katcall: 4:44pm On Jan 04, 2023
blingxx:
Olamide lifestyle is what I crave for .. no babymama drama , no multiple babymama , no beef with anybody baba just want to have money and smoke his weed in peace cool
i dont like him. He's too quiet

1 Like

Re: Olamide's Babymama, Maria Okan Wears Bikini For The First Time In Public (Photo) by olaeffect(m): 4:45pm On Jan 04, 2023
vivalavida:
This lady was an OAP at beat fm. She ended up being a baby mama despite all that phonetics she dey speak for morning show.

Na so all these babes on nairaland forming boss-lady.
Na still one guy wey no even reach Olamide go give them belle last last grin grin grin that is if most of them are not even baby mamas yet sef.

2 Likes

Re: Olamide's Babymama, Maria Okan Wears Bikini For The First Time In Public (Photo) by jjjjj2017: 4:46pm On Jan 04, 2023
lalalista:

Exercise

Good food

Fruits

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son / If You Know These Men, You Are Not An Indomie Generation / Ebere Larry Ebere Dies After Accident (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.