Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,683 members, 7,837,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Olamide's Babymama, Maria Okan Wears Bikini For The First Time In Public (Photo) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide's Babymama, Maria Okan Wears Bikini For The First Time In Public (Photo) (77322 Views)

Bobrisky Wears Bikini, Thanks Doctor For Successful Surgery (Photos) / Maria Okan, Olamide's Babymama Is Caring For Their Baby Alone / Maria Okan Reportedly Pregnant For Olamide - Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide's Babymama, Maria Okan Wears Bikini For The First Time In Public (Photo) by Ejikedaniel28: 7:08pm On Jan 04, 2023
Olamide will not like this
Newsmic:
Singer Olamide's Babymama, Maria Okan has taken to Instagram to show off her curves, IGBERETV reports.

The media personality said it was the first time she had the confidence to wear a bikini in public.

She shared the video on her Instagram handle with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cm9pLJcIKpw/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Olamide's Babymama, Maria Okan Wears Bikini For The First Time In Public (Photo) by Betgold84: 7:10pm On Jan 04, 2023
The good beach.

Newsmic:
Singer Olamide's Babymama, Maria Okan has taken to Instagram to show off her curves, IGBERETV reports.

The media personality said it was the first time she had the confidence to wear a bikini in public.

Re: Olamide's Babymama, Maria Okan Wears Bikini For The First Time In Public (Photo) by Prodadd(m): 7:18pm On Jan 04, 2023
I like your confidence
Re: Olamide's Babymama, Maria Okan Wears Bikini For The First Time In Public (Photo) by Munzy14(m): 7:24pm On Jan 04, 2023
Self confidence is a big tool to achieve happiness.
Re: Olamide's Babymama, Maria Okan Wears Bikini For The First Time In Public (Photo) by kingmsookwagh(m): 7:56pm On Jan 04, 2023
So na News be this?

1 Like

Re: Olamide's Babymama, Maria Okan Wears Bikini For The First Time In Public (Photo) by Solofresh2: 7:58pm On Jan 04, 2023
vivalavida:
This lady was an OAP at beat fm. She ended up being a baby mama despite all that phonetics she dey speak for morning show.
it made me remember one girl who speaks phonetics in my class in secondary school only to be launched by me grin
Lord forgive me embarassed
Re: Olamide's Babymama, Maria Okan Wears Bikini For The First Time In Public (Photo) by We4all: 8:22pm On Jan 04, 2023
This lady demeaned herself by hooking up with a crude niggar like Olamide. He may be famous but I still see him as a local dude. By the way, for a first timer, she should have worn a one piece swim suit.What's with all the exposure biko?

2 Likes

Re: Olamide's Babymama, Maria Okan Wears Bikini For The First Time In Public (Photo) by Karnice600: 8:27pm On Jan 04, 2023
Newsmic:

Disgusting.
Re: Olamide's Babymama, Maria Okan Wears Bikini For The First Time In Public (Photo) by Oluwabucci(m): 9:39pm On Jan 04, 2023
Shey to be baby mama to olamide na loss?
vivalavida:
This lady was an OAP at beat fm. She ended up being a baby mama despite all that phonetics she dey speak for morning show.

1 Like

Re: Olamide's Babymama, Maria Okan Wears Bikini For The First Time In Public (Photo) by Oluwabucci(m): 9:41pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sure, we know she is a bitch after all
ibkayee:
Nice. It’s a beach after all
Re: Olamide's Babymama, Maria Okan Wears Bikini For The First Time In Public (Photo) by imagrg(m): 10:40pm On Jan 04, 2023
I need just 15 minutes all alone with this lady.
Re: Olamide's Babymama, Maria Okan Wears Bikini For The First Time In Public (Photo) by Midex88(m): 10:59pm On Jan 04, 2023
DennisEche:
SHE SHAVE EVERYTHING

Wetin your eye look go that place angry

1 Like

Re: Olamide's Babymama, Maria Okan Wears Bikini For The First Time In Public (Photo) by Succezcard(m): 11:10pm On Jan 04, 2023
ibkayee:
Nice. It’s a beach after all
I think you mean she's a bitch. You are right.
Re: Olamide's Babymama, Maria Okan Wears Bikini For The First Time In Public (Photo) by ibkayee(f): 11:20pm On Jan 04, 2023
Succezcard:

I think you mean she's a bitch.
You are right.
You're like the second person to say this lol I genuinely thought I'd gone back in time
Re: Olamide's Babymama, Maria Okan Wears Bikini For The First Time In Public (Photo) by sheriffindy(m): 11:28pm On Jan 04, 2023
Looks like a grasshopper..
Re: Olamide's Babymama, Maria Okan Wears Bikini For The First Time In Public (Photo) by tnerro1(m): 11:38pm On Jan 04, 2023
Aunty try at least get breast, wetin be this , no front and no back
Re: Olamide's Babymama, Maria Okan Wears Bikini For The First Time In Public (Photo) by LogicBomb8: 12:37am On Jan 05, 2023
FalseProphet1:
She's publicly advertising her goods, once a girl does this it means she's open to new customers.

I see them breaking up in the coming months.

This I have seen.
flesh and blood have not revealed this to you
Re: Olamide's Babymama, Maria Okan Wears Bikini For The First Time In Public (Photo) by Sniper101(m): 12:37am On Jan 05, 2023
See omoeba angry

I spit on her dry yansh n wobbly stomach
tweh tweh
Re: Olamide's Babymama, Maria Okan Wears Bikini For The First Time In Public (Photo) by Dshocker(m): 4:16am On Jan 05, 2023
Liposure:
with olisa. fake phone

She was born and bred in London and she got natural British accent.
Re: Olamide's Babymama, Maria Okan Wears Bikini For The First Time In Public (Photo) by Dshocker(m): 4:31am On Jan 05, 2023
aktolly54:
its called respect, they have been dating before olamide blow. So its normal to respect such a woman who stood by you when you have nothing. You can still fuxk outside but never bring hoe come meet such woman for house as second wife

Dating where?

Olamide was already a star before they met.
Re: Olamide's Babymama, Maria Okan Wears Bikini For The First Time In Public (Photo) by aktolly54(m): 4:45am On Jan 05, 2023
Dshocker:

Dating where?

Olamide was already a star before they met.
I thought they are dating before Olamide sing E NI DURO
Re: Olamide's Babymama, Maria Okan Wears Bikini For The First Time In Public (Photo) by Dshocker(m): 4:46am On Jan 05, 2023
aktolly54:
I thought they are dating before Olamide sing E NI DURO

No, they weren't dating...
Re: Olamide's Babymama, Maria Okan Wears Bikini For The First Time In Public (Photo) by aktolly54(m): 4:47am On Jan 05, 2023
Dshocker:

No, they weren't dating...
noted
Re: Olamide's Babymama, Maria Okan Wears Bikini For The First Time In Public (Photo) by Johel(m): 6:04am On Jan 05, 2023
Newsmic:

Girls dey try sha...this is unclothedness to me...pant and bra...dem say Na Bikini, human beings ehn.
Re: Olamide's Babymama, Maria Okan Wears Bikini For The First Time In Public (Photo) by Mercury12(m): 7:38am On Jan 05, 2023
VIKTO83:
While in primary school we were so impatient to d extent we were peeping girl's panties.
Now they are shown to d whole world free of charge.
Hahaha. cheesy The world has change. Ladies on panties aren't new or freaky for men anymore. They see more of it every time and everywhere
Re: Olamide's Babymama, Maria Okan Wears Bikini For The First Time In Public (Photo) by JOemmy(m): 9:21am On Jan 05, 2023
This one na mbeke feeling funky���
Re: Olamide's Babymama, Maria Okan Wears Bikini For The First Time In Public (Photo) by pizapato(m): 9:35am On Jan 05, 2023
blingxx:
Olamide lifestyle is what I crave for .. no babymama drama , no multiple babymama , no beef with anybody baba just want to have money and smoke his weed in peace cool

Lol

This is his second baby mama
Re: Olamide's Babymama, Maria Okan Wears Bikini For The First Time In Public (Photo) by Youlins: 10:26am On Jan 05, 2023
Onye na akú ikpuaa
Re: Olamide's Babymama, Maria Okan Wears Bikini For The First Time In Public (Photo) by dickt(m): 11:39am On Jan 05, 2023
Kharol1234:
And so..... Na she be the first to wear bikini �
You are there supporting rubbish. People like you are part of the reasons the world is upside down
Re: Olamide's Babymama, Maria Okan Wears Bikini For The First Time In Public (Photo) by Kharol1234: 11:42am On Jan 05, 2023
dickt:

You are there supporting rubbish. People like you are part of the reasons the world is upside down
I no understand
Re: Olamide's Babymama, Maria Okan Wears Bikini For The First Time In Public (Photo) by goldmatrix(m): 6:06pm On Jan 07, 2023
Seeking public approval, claiming good girl. Lobish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Photoshopped Wedding Picture / Nyekachi Douglas: The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (Photos) / Ebere Larry Ebere Dies After Accident (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.