Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,262 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue (33361 Views)

APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue (Video) / Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo / The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by Evergreen4(m): 5:03pm On Jan 04, 2023
senatordave1:

Funny enough and ironically,cross rivet is my state.those hinterland people will always vote pdp and apc.
Am into political crowd renting so I know how it works.solidarity groups get crowds and they have registered members.it is never overwhelming.they are usually organised with placards and uniforms.that kano crowd us beyond renting
Good, which part of cross river are from ? But is there any support groups with 20,000 member.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by fasbat(m): 5:04pm On Jan 04, 2023
herkeem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHSfd-xoz4s

The presidential campaign rally of the All progressives Congress APC continues today in Kano and it was a huge success as hundred of thousands of people trooped out to welcome ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU. This is the moment the city boy ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU entered the campaign venue.
Gov Ganduje is a trustworthy friend of Southwest, he is a strong supporter of Tinubu, a strong ally, and he is a great in-law too, awa Ibadan fe ni omo, so he is our ana, we will reciprocate in the future, mark that @GovGanduje
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by senatordave1(m): 5:05pm On Jan 04, 2023
Evergreen4:
Good, which part of cross river are from ?

That doesnt matter for now
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by Evergreen4(m): 5:06pm On Jan 04, 2023
senatordave1:

That doesnt matter for now
alright
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by rickyrex(m): 5:06pm On Jan 04, 2023
richeeyo:
I bet my two balls
Obi no fit pull crowd like this for North
nah everybody wey go party den invite?guy not everybody at political gathering has pvc or will vote on election day. mind you 1/3 of those at that campaign ground have attended pdp and kwankwaso nnpp campaign to

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by richeeyo(m): 5:06pm On Jan 04, 2023
olaeffect:

I know saying the truth is a taboo to you grin

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.sunnewsonline.com/police-to-investigate-attack-on-obi-supporters-in-lagos-ppro/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiGpPSDpa78AhWpU6QEHavlBSQQFnoECAMQAg&usg=AOvVaw1xKPLKeeVang3w8Hd2qHqZ
Depends on the area
My area is fully Apc the whole of surulere
But no one would ever attack them here, so area depends on what you get, they just looking for opportunities to robb them
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by onuman: 5:08pm On Jan 04, 2023
herkeem:

The presidential campaign rally of the All progressives Congress APC continues today in Kano and it was a huge success as hundred of thousands of people trooped out to welcome ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU. This is the moment the city boy ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU entered the campaign venue.

When they re-elect APC, we shall help them grind the country to a complete halt.
They become the worst losers. There will no more federal allocations to share.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by Godispeace: 5:08pm On Jan 04, 2023
oloshi eleribu , na u pay the rent abi ya papa ?
PrinceOfLagos:
Rented crowds won't win you election . We saw the rented crowd that were at Osun state disgraced Ex Governor, Gboyega Oyetola campaign rally but he was voted out on election day
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by pacespot(m): 5:09pm On Jan 04, 2023
TrueNigerian300:

Great input...this is why Tinubu does not give a Bleep about the social media. The way it is going he is most likely going to win.

How, are you one of those mallams supporting him?
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by senatordave1(m): 5:09pm On Jan 04, 2023
Evergreen4:
alright

I feel sorry for obi.he should prepare and come back in 8 years time.he needs to entrench lp and consolidate
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by Emola12(m): 5:12pm On Jan 04, 2023
Some urchins go come here now come dey speak in tongue. Dey no know say election no be by crowds if you wan verify just dey wait for atiku campaign in Kano you go see say out of 100% crowd wey dey there 40% go still attend Atiku own "NOTED"
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by MarketDispatch: 5:14pm On Jan 04, 2023
richeeyo:
I bet my two balls

Obi is coming
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by Evergreen4(m): 5:14pm On Jan 04, 2023
senatordave1:

I feel sorry for obi.he should prepare and come back in 8 years time.he needs to entrench lp and consolidate
let's keep our hands akimbo and watch the turn out of events. Don't write Obi off. Stunts can be pulled at anytime
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by senatordave1(m): 5:15pm On Jan 04, 2023
Evergreen4:
let's keep our hands akimbo and watch the turn out of events. Don't write Obi off. Stunts can be pulled at anytime

I dont see any stunts he can pull up north.even in crs,he is lagging behind
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by Evergreen4(m): 5:17pm On Jan 04, 2023
senatordave1:

I dont see any stunts he can pull up north.even in crs,he is lagging behind
like I said let's watch out
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by afamaustin(m): 5:17pm On Jan 04, 2023
Suffering and smiling,hausa man na hausa man.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by olaeffect(m): 5:18pm On Jan 04, 2023
richeeyo:

Depends on the area
My area is fully Apc the whole of surulere
But no one would ever attack them here, so area depends on what you get, they just looking for opportunities to robb them

So some areas in Lagos are not Lagos?
Or when APC pulls millions of crowed in the stadium like they did in Kano do you share the crowd by area of Kano they came from?
You cannot even place the sticker of Labour Party on your car in Kano and drive with peace of mind.
Same with some areas in Lagos.
Hope you understand my point?
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 04, 2023
herkeem:

Naso e easy to rent crowd? See politicians do rent crowd o but hundreds of thousands of supporters as we have it in Kano today for Tinubu rally is not rented. Just accept that the north most especially Kano love Tinubu.

You all should shut up and wait for the election day. By the end of February, We will all know the winner.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by bolademi(m): 5:35pm On Jan 04, 2023
herkeem:

Asiwaju has won the election. Let PDP and labourer withdraw from the race
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by twodee75: 5:38pm On Jan 04, 2023
richeeyo:
I bet my two balls
Bros don't be decive with the crowd, majority of the pple u re seeing are not from Kano
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by Misterone: 5:43pm On Jan 04, 2023
livinbygrace:
If you think APC would be too docile,to allow opposition to take over,so that they can be used as a specimen by various security agencies ,you are sitting on a long thing .Anyhow it goes,Jagaban is winning the election.Know this know peace!!
this is what zombidiots fail to realise. No political party, I repeat, no party will want to rule for one term and hand over to a thief or a baby politician. Make we no deceive ourselves
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by Stone03: 5:43pm On Jan 04, 2023
richeeyo:
I bet my two balls
t

He may not because he doesn't share money. But I know what Kano people know about Tinubu, I am in kano. Don't be deceived
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by nnamdi640: 5:45pm On Jan 04, 2023
richeeyo:
I bet my two balls
This is what is given you guys morale. Am sure majority were paid to come out
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by nnamdi640: 5:47pm On Jan 04, 2023
bolademi:

Asiwaju has won the election. Let PDP and labourer withdraw from the race
This is is what is given you guys morale, hope you know that majority were paid to come to this campaign

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by Stone03: 5:50pm On Jan 04, 2023
herkeem:

Naso e easy to rent crowd? See politicians do rent crowd o but hundreds of thousands of supporters as we have it in Kano today for Tinubu rally is not rented. Just accept that the north most especially Kano love Tinubu.

Typical lie! I am in kano. This is pure rented crowd from hungry villagers. I do business in a kano indigene dominated line. No meaningful indigene left his business to see Tinubu. So don't deceive people here
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by nnamdi640: 5:51pm On Jan 04, 2023
HydraFeeds:
Bola swallowed Atiku and Kwankwaso in Kano .
Don't be surprise that it was same rented crowd Apc, pdp and Kwankwaso are using. Urchins should just continue to deceive themselves.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by shegz24(m): 5:53pm On Jan 04, 2023
uchelouis45:
LOL. Can Tinubu pull such crowd in the Southeast or South South or even the South West? We don't need 100% votes from the North. Crowd wey Atiku and Kwankwaso go still share with am. Kpata Kpata people wey go dey that stadium no go pass 500,000 people

Lol... .. . You actually added SouthWest and in you think Tinubu cant pull crowd in Yorubaland.
This your skunk must be among the few Escobar produced before he died. cheesy
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by nnamdi640: 5:53pm On Jan 04, 2023
rickyrex:
nah everybody wey go party den invite?guy not everybody at political gathering has pvc or will vote on election day. mind you 1/3 of those at that campaign ground have attended pdp and kwankwaso nnpp campaign to
Don't mind Urchins, their foolishness is beyond imagination. They forgot that the number of people present in a campaign doesn't determine the winner, Osun state is a case study
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by Laple0541(m): 5:53pm On Jan 04, 2023
Chaiiii

Big headache to all born-to-hate children of doom.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by Stone03: 5:54pm On Jan 04, 2023
livinbygrace:
If you think APC would be too docile,to allow opposition to take over,so that they can be used as a specimen by various security agencies ,you are sitting on a long thing .Anyhow it goes,Jagaban is winning the election.Know this know peace!!

No problem, let jagaban win the election. He is not winning a ludo game but winning your destiny as a Nigerian.
A man that shows he has nothing to offer. A man that shows a clear mental retardation and diminished physical strength. A man that ruled Lagos and no government facility in Lagos is functional, most were converted to his private investment. Jagaban may come, but prepare to cry, and the grace you claim to live by as your moniker goes, will fail you
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by Judgesledge(m): 5:55pm On Jan 04, 2023
richeeyo:
I bet my two balls
What is your two balls worth, we move

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by HydraFeeds(m): 5:56pm On Jan 04, 2023
nnamdi640:
Don't be surprise that it was same rented crowd Apc, pdp and Kwankwaso are using. Urchins should just continue to deceive themselves.
Kwankwaso holds his tally today as well .

And I was informed you’re the one that paid the rented crowd .

Moreover your candidate that didn’t pay for crowd because the mobilization fee was stolen by party members should have overwhelming organic crowd in his campaigns .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senate Stops Ban On Importation Of ‘Tokunbo’ Vehicles Through land / The Moment Obaseki Ordered Funke Osibodu, BEDC MD Out Of His Office / Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.