Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue (33358 Views)

APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue (Video) / Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo / The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by azpekuliar: 4:00pm On Jan 04, 2023
otipoju:
Each candidate has strong holds. Na the person wey fit limit losses in his strongholds and gain in the stronghold of others that will win ultimately.

Meaning the individual with wide enough spread...over states and voting demographics

That man is Peter Gregory Obi.

Obi is being very strategic in his campaign. He knows his path to victory and it does not include Kano at this moment. The parties who need Kano votes can go head-to-head there.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by azikiweironsi(m): 4:00pm On Jan 04, 2023
kingsoncj:
@seun is an APC supporter, always pushing anything about APC to the front page and wouldn't do same for Obi, really shameful.

Here they go again. Never satisfied with anything but quick to blame., bully, curse, name callings
When Obi was pushed to front page several times in one day SEUN was not APC supporter.
Your pain just started. grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by baretalk: 4:01pm On Jan 04, 2023
See the fresh babes, see the crowd, Tinubu has a sensible crowd of upward bound citizens. Happy progressive people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by Villa12(m): 4:02pm On Jan 04, 2023
richeeyo:
I bet my two balls
Obi no fit pull crowd like this for North
Lol

You don't have to bet your balls bro. He can't pull half of those crowd in any part of the country
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by seunjungle1(m): 4:02pm On Jan 04, 2023
What a huge success despite kwankwanso opposition rally holding in same state today.
I bow for Jagaban/APC for they really mean it.

God bless Nigeria!
We are movement!

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by baretalk: 4:02pm On Jan 04, 2023
Lionnation:
obi does need to pull this kind of crowd, to decieve anyone, every knows this crowd is not for free, it was hugely paid for
APC has loyal members, 18million voted the last time, Tinubu has impacted lives. APC is rooted everywhere, that is structure.

7 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by ItsTutsi(m): 4:03pm On Jan 04, 2023
Why Pandora Anini no rent crowd if e b dat easy Osu!
PrinceOfLagos:
Rented crowds won't win you election . We saw the rented crowd that were at Osun state disgraced Ex Governor, Gboyega Oyetola campaign rally but he was voted out on election day

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 04, 2023
azpekuliar:

Obi is being very strategic in his campaign. He knows his path to victory and it does not include Kano at this moment. The parties who need Kano votes can go head-to-head there.

Where is Peters stronghold? Anambra, Abia and Enugu

4 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by faceland: 4:05pm On Jan 04, 2023
Originality007:
Lolz...Kano where almajiris plenty, Just call Dem Dem 500 naira and food, if you wan finish Dem, giv Dem Shirt and cap. dey will lick ur leg and follow u to anywhere

All of those modafakas have voters cards (however, who they would vit for would depend on the last minute move).
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by tinsel: 4:05pm On Jan 04, 2023
faceland:
Truly the crowd is impressive (on a cold Wednesday).

I see that same woman that filmed him tipping the disabled man.
She is deputy to Keyamo.

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by azikiweironsi(m): 4:05pm On Jan 04, 2023
uchelouis45:
LOL. Can Tinubu pull such crowd in the Southeast or South South or even the South West? We don't need 100% votes from the North. Crowd wey Atiku and Kwankwaso go still share with am. Kpata Kpata people wey go dey that stadium no go pass 500,000 people

We saw what your saint Obi pulled in Portharcourt even with PSquare. grin
It was a lockdown as you Obidient called it.

8 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by kcubani: 4:05pm On Jan 04, 2023
Waiting for gaffe grin
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by ItsTutsi(m): 4:06pm On Jan 04, 2023
Tinubu was in Imo and his campaign turnout was massive!
uchelouis45:
LOL. Can Tinubu pull such crowd in the Southeast or South South or even the South West? We don't need 100% votes from the North. Crowd wey Atiku and Kwankwaso go still share with am. Kpata Kpata people wey go dey that stadium no go pass 500,000 people

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by eldoradoxx: 4:07pm On Jan 04, 2023
richeeyo:
I bet my two balls
Buhari pulled much more bigger crowd like this from Kano in 2003, 2007, 2011 but still lost massively. Look beyond Kano/core North.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by Moshphil: 4:08pm On Jan 04, 2023
herkeem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHSfd-xoz4s

The presidential campaign rally of the All progressives Congress APC continues today in Kano and it was a huge success as hundred of thousands of people trooped out to welcome ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU. This is the moment the city boy ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU entered the campaign venue.

Jesus Christ, see crowd ah 2023 isa goal

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by toneroforever(m): 4:08pm On Jan 04, 2023
herkeem:

Naso e easy to rent crowd? See politicians do rent crowd o but hundreds of thousands of supporters as we have it in Kano today for Tinubu rally is not rented. Just accept that the north most especially Kano love Tinubu.

As if u don't know that the APC crowd was rented while some came for people contesting other positions like NASS & governorship.
Wait till Atiku goes there

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by MyMouth(m): 4:10pm On Jan 04, 2023
livinbygrace:
If you think APC would be too docile,to allow opposition to take over,so that they can be oused as a specimen by various security agencies ,you are sitting on a long thing .Anyhow it goes,Jagaban is winning the election.Know this know peace!!
I don talk am taya, no matter how the cabal no like Tinubu, they are sure they won't be prosecuted for their massive corruption unlike if an opposition party wins. Even buhari sef no go free from embarrassment if pdp returns to power, not after wetin he carry their eyes see in the name of Anti corruption fight. People like El rufia go leave this country be that because opposition go make sure say them bring down any structure that has his name on it in KD. What about ganduje and many other chieftains? Forget matter, even those APC governors having so called secret meetings with the opposition are jus deceiving them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 04, 2023
tinsel:
Mother of all rally. Thank you Ganduje. You are a reliable ally.

Ganduje is. An honorable Northerner and old school believer in "one good turn deserves another".

6 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by Chelseanababa(m): 4:11pm On Jan 04, 2023
richeeyo:
I bet my two balls Obi no fit pull crowd like this for North
Even for south east

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 04, 2023
toneroforever:

As if u don't know that the APC crowd was rented while some came for people contesting other positions like NASS & governorship.
Wait till Atiku goes there

Okay. The crowd is rented Einstein. Tinubu has no iota of support anywhere while even aliens from Mars are queueing to vote Obi. Next pullleasse!!!!

8 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by Switruth: 4:15pm On Jan 04, 2023
richeeyo:
I bet my two balls
una with Obi self...... one small data una don dey wrote rubbish.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by obembet(f): 4:16pm On Jan 04, 2023
Lionnation:
obi does need to pull this kind of crowd, to decieve anyone, every knows this crowd is not for free, it was hugely paid for

There is no rally wey obi no share money. No one

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by Mayor101010(m): 4:16pm On Jan 04, 2023
livinbygrace:
If you think APC would be too docile,to allow opposition to take over,so that they can be used as a specimen by various security agencies ,you are sitting on a long thing .Anyhow it goes,Jagaban is winning the election.Know this know peace!!
APC is a goner already! Jagaban will lose massively.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by Menclothing: 4:17pm On Jan 04, 2023
No cap you can't rent this number never ever watching the video.organic followers

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 04, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Rented crowds won't win you election . We saw the rented crowd that were at Osun state disgraced Ex Governor, Gboyega Oyetola campaign rally but he was voted out on election day

This discredited hack is still on Nairaland? Walahi you are the most shameless individual I have encountered anywhere in the world in my entire life.

I bet your mum and dad lie they are 'travelling' when you say you wish to visit grin

5 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by PrinceOfLagos: 4:20pm On Jan 04, 2023
Evergreen4:
Crowds rented from neighbouring states. Believe these politicians at your own peril
my point exactly
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by saysugar(m): 4:20pm On Jan 04, 2023
richeeyo:
I bet my two balls
this people's too plenty o

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by otipoju(m): 4:21pm On Jan 04, 2023
azpekuliar:

The guy is not into showbiz at all. He is very strategic and methodic and knows how to manage his time and resources.

Interestingly, he will muster a considerable amount of votes in Kano...from the large community that has lived there for decades.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by DMerciful(m): 4:21pm On Jan 04, 2023
Suffer nor dey tire una?
livinbygrace:
If you think APC would be too docile,to allow opposition to take over,so that they can be used as a specimen by various security agencies ,you are sitting on a long thing .Anyhow it goes,Jagaban is winning the election.Know this know peace!!
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by silibaba: 4:23pm On Jan 04, 2023
herkeem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHSfd-xoz4s

The presidential campaign rally of the All progressives Congress APC continues today in Kano and it was a huge success as hundred of thousands of people trooped out to welcome ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU. This is the moment the city boy ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU entered the campaign venue.

ATM machine(tifnubu) : transaction in progress.

Aboki Kano, no sleep no sleep wake up, collect your money.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by pacespot(m): 4:23pm On Jan 04, 2023
Remove abokis from Nigeria politics and all Nigerian politicians will be powerless and bow to the masses. The politicians know that abokis will always support them, no matter what, during elections that is why they have the North filled with poor almajiri kids. The North is the reason why Tinubu can afford to call the bluff of educated Nigerian youths who have times without number invited him for a live un-choreographed media interview. You see why these northerners are the reasons why Nigeria keep breeding irresponsible leaders. We cannot move forward as a people when the country has two polar divided populations in ideas, beliefs, orientation and even commitment to the nation building.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by ObongIdeas: 4:24pm On Jan 04, 2023
richeeyo:
I bet my two balls
Na by crowd pulling, make dem give you money u fit swear say u no go come out!!?? Just dey play

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC Crisis: Giadom Has Resigned From NWC - Nabena / Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of Abia PDP Governorship Candidate, Prof Ikonne / Untold Story Of SSS Raids On Judges’ Homes In Abuja, Six States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.