Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Tinubu Was Stuck On The Road To The Stadium For 2hrs 'cos Of Crowd On The Street - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Was Stuck On The Road To The Stadium For 2hrs 'cos Of Crowd On The Street (33561 Views)

Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio / PDP Pulls Massive Crowd On A 3x Bigger Venue Than The APC Campaign Rally Venue / David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tinubu Was Stuck On The Road To The Stadium For 2hrs 'cos Of Crowd On The Street by silibaba: 6:59pm On Jan 04, 2023
Came out to see living corpse.

Mr. Lick microphone grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Was Stuck On The Road To The Stadium For 2hrs 'cos Of Crowd On The Street by Levels1(m): 7:00pm On Jan 04, 2023
lhordspy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4mubY3so9M

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1610614684104761345?t=mYYYglCEqDa8bj21NhgQEA&s=19

It is only insane person that is still doubting that Tinubu is our incoming president.

I wonder how people think from there anus by dreaming Obituary who's from minority can ever become a distance third.

The election is between Tinubu and Atiku.

Obituary really assist Tinubu alot by contesting as he narrowed Atiku victory in favor of Tinubu.

Without Obituary on the ballot paper, Atiku will have giving Tinubu a really chase but on the agenda of southern presidency I personally appreciate Obituary.

Re: Tinubu Was Stuck On The Road To The Stadium For 2hrs 'cos Of Crowd On The Street by Mwabi: 7:01pm On Jan 04, 2023
ItsTutsi:
We love kwankwasso, but this is not his time.. his arrogance sometimes gets better of him

I don't think he is serious because like he is only campaigning in kano. I never heard him going anywhere for presidential campaign except for opening of campaign officce .

Re: Tinubu Was Stuck On The Road To The Stadium For 2hrs 'cos Of Crowd On The Street by DMerciful(m): 7:01pm On Jan 04, 2023
Obi has no intention of winning Kano, you should be calling Kwankwaso or Atiku
LegendHero:
Wahala Wahala Wahala in Portable voice.

If Obiidiots commit suicide today, na Tinubu supporters cause am.

This pepper don too much. By the way, where is anamabra1stson?

Re: Tinubu Was Stuck On The Road To The Stadium For 2hrs 'cos Of Crowd On The Street by DeOTR: 7:02pm On Jan 04, 2023
Rented crowd...
They're there to collect their share of Bullion van...
They don't have PVC...

Gospel according to Obidients.

Re: Tinubu Was Stuck On The Road To The Stadium For 2hrs 'cos Of Crowd On The Street by Sweetmaama(m): 7:02pm On Jan 04, 2023
Please nairalanders i need your assistance. Feeding is a challenge for my family and i. I need a token to buy food for my family. Help a brother please.
GTB
Re: Tinubu Was Stuck On The Road To The Stadium For 2hrs 'cos Of Crowd On The Street by oba2flex(m): 7:02pm On Jan 04, 2023
Ha! This crowd is much o. What did he do for Kano people to deserve this?

Re: Tinubu Was Stuck On The Road To The Stadium For 2hrs 'cos Of Crowd On The Street by shedy03(m): 7:03pm On Jan 04, 2023
muykem:
See crowd. These people don't know that one Obasanjo is busy written several pages of letter.
Na original zombie them be.
Re: Tinubu Was Stuck On The Road To The Stadium For 2hrs 'cos Of Crowd On The Street by Zeezenho: 7:03pm On Jan 04, 2023
Story for the Gods as if tinubu can stay two hours without peepeering everywhere.
Re: Tinubu Was Stuck On The Road To The Stadium For 2hrs 'cos Of Crowd On The Street by Mccullum: 7:04pm On Jan 04, 2023
Tinubu is cruising to victory in February, he's the next president of Nigeria,

heaven has confirmed his presidency, Obid-iots and Atikulooters are all in severe pains..

the progression of Tinubu to presidency might cause their sudden death grin

Re: Tinubu Was Stuck On The Road To The Stadium For 2hrs 'cos Of Crowd On The Street by newnigerdelta1: 7:06pm On Jan 04, 2023
owobokiri:
When they pay you to come and watch Broda Shagi perform.., this is what you get.. Agbado master is now the Grand Commander of Nigerias comedians. It has been free show at every campaign stop.

In two hours time, we all will be regaled with his recent skit at the Kano stadium. Imbe was licking the microphone yesterday because they told him to simply "taste" the mic..

You dead in pains nothing else

Re: Tinubu Was Stuck On The Road To The Stadium For 2hrs 'cos Of Crowd On The Street by socialmediaman: 7:06pm On Jan 04, 2023
Ruggedniggaone:
Atiku stuck for 5 hours in 2019 yet he lost kano to buhar.February no far you go get sense

Let me help you rewrite this:

Atiku was stuck for 5 hours in 2019 yet he lost Kano to Buhari by over 1 million votes
Re: Tinubu Was Stuck On The Road To The Stadium For 2hrs 'cos Of Crowd On The Street by lhordspy: 7:06pm On Jan 04, 2023
KingKO22:
The Zombipigs viewing this thread are in severe shock grin
They have click reply multiple times but nothing to write.

The organic love they give me goosebumps all over my body.

In all honesty, I don't see Tinubu pulling this crowd in any of our SW states,
Votes from Kano alone should be enough to cancel out the dot in the circle republic

Comrade. Why?

Re: Tinubu Was Stuck On The Road To The Stadium For 2hrs 'cos Of Crowd On The Street by Enemyofpeace: 7:06pm On Jan 04, 2023
Dem just dey deceive am. Aboki will never leave their own and vote for Escobar
Re: Tinubu Was Stuck On The Road To The Stadium For 2hrs 'cos Of Crowd On The Street by lovinagbad: 7:08pm On Jan 04, 2023
greatermax77:
He must urinate on himself within the two hours.
This your line no sell again, pls wait got results on election

Re: Tinubu Was Stuck On The Road To The Stadium For 2hrs 'cos Of Crowd On The Street by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 04, 2023
lhordspy:
#Victory is from God alone
More pictures....

Peter Obi will be victorious
Re: Tinubu Was Stuck On The Road To The Stadium For 2hrs 'cos Of Crowd On The Street by lovinagbad: 7:09pm On Jan 04, 2023
Zaydbat:
WEN OBI DY COME KANO OOO
Dem no born am

Re: Tinubu Was Stuck On The Road To The Stadium For 2hrs 'cos Of Crowd On The Street by Denoh68: 7:10pm On Jan 04, 2023
lhordspy:

Comrade. Why?

TIME SHALL TELL, TODAY YOU BUY PETROL AT 400 PER LITRE, MAYBE YOU WON'T EVEN SEE IT ANYWHERE BY NEXT YEAR. KEEP HATING A PEOPLE BECAUSE OF SOME MAN THAT HAS HIS AMBITION BEFORE HIM, SOME MAN WHO HAS RELEGATED THE INTEREST OF THE POOR MASSES JUST BECAUSE HE WANTS TO RULE NIGERIA.
Re: Tinubu Was Stuck On The Road To The Stadium For 2hrs 'cos Of Crowd On The Street by Mrfixitt(m): 7:11pm On Jan 04, 2023
frank14011991:
We go shock kwankwasiyya for kano, kano is for BAT
Keep deceiving yourself. You Urchins are too slow to read the hand writing on the wall
Re: Tinubu Was Stuck On The Road To The Stadium For 2hrs 'cos Of Crowd On The Street by headbasher96(m): 7:11pm On Jan 04, 2023
And nigerian youths will voye someone will be calling a boulevard bullaba cast your vote for APC as a graduate and suffer
Re: Tinubu Was Stuck On The Road To The Stadium For 2hrs 'cos Of Crowd On The Street by Prodadd(m): 7:14pm On Jan 04, 2023
Re: Tinubu Was Stuck On The Road To The Stadium For 2hrs 'cos Of Crowd On The Street by 43Ronin: 7:16pm On Jan 04, 2023
Is it not this same tinubu that there's a video of him falling down or fainting
Re: Tinubu Was Stuck On The Road To The Stadium For 2hrs 'cos Of Crowd On The Street by dchamp234(m): 7:16pm On Jan 04, 2023
Baba go don piss for Pampers like 4 or 5 time within the period.... We know who the governor of Kano is to tinubu but believe me, this crowd didn't come out for free and northerners are very cheap when it comes to elections, maybe #500 each, some one or two cups of rice but tinubu won't become president..
Re: Tinubu Was Stuck On The Road To The Stadium For 2hrs 'cos Of Crowd On The Street by Slurity(m): 7:17pm On Jan 04, 2023
owobokiri:
When they pay you to come and watch Broda Shagi perform.., this is what you get.. Agbado master is now the Grand Commander of Nigerias comedians. It has been free show at every campaign stop.

In two hours time, we all will be regaled with his recent skit at the Kano stadium. Imbe was licking the microphone yesterday because they told him to simply "taste" the mic..
keep the encouragement. You will need plenty of it when you see results

Re: Tinubu Was Stuck On The Road To The Stadium For 2hrs 'cos Of Crowd On The Street by Putinofrussia: 7:17pm On Jan 04, 2023
Denoh68:
TIME SHALL TELL, TODAY YOU BUY PETROL AT 400 PER LITRE, MAYBE YOU WON'T EVEN SEE IT ANYWHERE BY NEXT YEAR. KEEP HATING A PEOPLE BECAUSE OF SOME MAN THAT HAS HIS AMBITION BEFORE HIM, SOME MAN WHO HAS RELEGATED THE INTEREST OF THE POOR MASSES JUST BECAUSE HE WANTS TO RULE NIGERIA.
Tinubu is pro-masses than your stingy and selfish Obi.
Tell me only one person Obi has helped.Tueh!

Re: Tinubu Was Stuck On The Road To The Stadium For 2hrs 'cos Of Crowd On The Street by Pringles01: 7:18pm On Jan 04, 2023
This is a wake up call to the obidients to join the PDP family so we can defeat APC come February.

If Tinubu wins wahala x10000
Re: Tinubu Was Stuck On The Road To The Stadium For 2hrs 'cos Of Crowd On The Street by Slurity(m): 7:18pm On Jan 04, 2023
43Ronin:
Is it not this same tinubu that there's a video of him falling down or fainting
he even defecate on his body according to senseless attacker.

Re: Tinubu Was Stuck On The Road To The Stadium For 2hrs 'cos Of Crowd On The Street by Kruzxx: 7:19pm On Jan 04, 2023
Some of them are masturbating on the potential of Muslim Muslim presidency and a Boko Haram sponsor taking over in maybe next four years..

Britain una don see una handwork na..

Re: Tinubu Was Stuck On The Road To The Stadium For 2hrs 'cos Of Crowd On The Street by Slurity(m): 7:20pm On Jan 04, 2023
Reinaldo:

Peter Obi will be victorious
Just be sincere with yourself for once. Obi will not be close to the second position. He will be far third.

Re: Tinubu Was Stuck On The Road To The Stadium For 2hrs 'cos Of Crowd On The Street by truthfinder319: 7:24pm On Jan 04, 2023
Let's even say they are 2 million. Children of hate will say they were bribed. As if you can bribe this kind of crowd. 25 February will teach the children of hate lesson of life. Asiwaju is coming.

Re: Tinubu Was Stuck On The Road To The Stadium For 2hrs 'cos Of Crowd On The Street by LegendHero(m): 7:24pm On Jan 04, 2023
DMerciful:
Obi has no intention of winning Kano, you should be calling Kwankwaso or Atiku

Do you know Kano vote for Tinubu alone will successfully cancel that of three (3) states in the SE? That is even considering the fact that Atiku and Kwakwanso will take some.

Just dey there dey play.

Photos From Florence Ita-Giwa's 70th Birthday Party / Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose / Ganduje Seizes Emir Sanusi’s N250m Land, Pays N4.5m Compensation- Daily Nigerian