Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,605 members, 7,816,505 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Women Rally Walk For Tinubu In Kaugama LGA, Jigawa State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Women Rally Walk For Tinubu In Kaugama LGA, Jigawa State (20874 Views)

APC Holds Campaign Rally In Kaugama LGA, Jigawa / Picture Of Mercy Johnson With Sanwo-Olu At APC Women Rally In Lagos / Joke Silva At APC Women Rally For BAT2023 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Rally Walk For Tinubu In Kaugama LGA, Jigawa State by paskal16: 9:57pm On Jan 04, 2023
hopexter:

Na so election be right from time, una no dey give shishi na and hungry dey. So you see why Obi no go win cos of stinginess
so you dey support vote buying?
Re: Women Rally Walk For Tinubu In Kaugama LGA, Jigawa State by LeoDeKing: 9:59pm On Jan 04, 2023
RUDEBOYY:
It's not about atiku and obi,the question you have to answer yourself is by voting BAT have you secured the future of your children and generations to come.
One thing we tend to forget is that this 2023 election is not about any candidate but it's all about the good of all Nigerians.
Let our conscience judge us by the candidate we vote.

Shukudi, this poppycock is stale already, you better go say it to the marines and stop throwing dogshit into my mention.

Both Tinubu and Peter Obi were governors for 8 years and the records of their performances are there, even a baby goat knows who is by far better between the duo not to talk of any Nigerian with average IQ.

Here are statements from the present governor of Anambra state below and you are here telling me some crapy useless tales of the future of Nigerians to be placed in the hand of one incompetent clown who can't use his past performances to campaign.

Go tell ipob pigs this useless tales.

Re: Women Rally Walk For Tinubu In Kaugama LGA, Jigawa State by CartelKenneth: 10:02pm On Jan 04, 2023
Useless jigawa people
Re: Women Rally Walk For Tinubu In Kaugama LGA, Jigawa State by LeoDeKing: 10:03pm On Jan 04, 2023
TooMuchSense1:

It's a big shame that all you're concerned about is the "bitter lessons" Tinubu will teach Obi. Obi has nothing to lose; he has more than enough money to live a good life no matter who the president is or how bad the economy becomes. If you have some humanity left in you, you should be concerned about what will become of the millions of poor Nigerians whose life and livelihood will be greatly affected.
The fight is not really between Tinubu and Obi, or any other presidential candidate, the fight is between the millions of poor, hopeless Nigerians and bad leadership
Obinna, this poppycock is stale already, you better go say it to the marines and stop throwing dogshit into my mention.

Both Tinubu and Peter Obi were governors for 8 years and the records of their performances are there, even a baby goat knows who is by far better between the duo not to talk of any Nigerian with average IQ.

Here are statements from the present governor of Anambra state below and you are here telling me some crapy useless tales of the future of Nigerians to be placed in the hand of one incompetent clown who can't use his past performances to campaign.

1 Like

Re: Women Rally Walk For Tinubu In Kaugama LGA, Jigawa State by Roger3D(m): 10:07pm On Jan 04, 2023
TooMuchSense1:

It's a big shame that all you're concerned about is the "bitter lessons" Tinubu will teach Obi. Obi has nothing to lose; he has more than enough money to live a good life no matter who the president is or how bad the economy becomes. If you have some humanity left in you, you should be concerned about what will become of the millions of poor Nigerians whose life and livelihood will be greatly affected.
The fight is not really between Tinubu and Obi, or any other presidential candidate, the fight is between the millions of poor, hopeless Nigerians and bad leadership
If Obi actually has enough money to live a good life then why is he disturbing us to vote for him as president? Why can't he just use the money he hid at Pandora and just buy the office?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Rally Walk For Tinubu In Kaugama LGA, Jigawa State by hopexter(m): 10:14pm On Jan 04, 2023
paskal16:
so you dey support vote buying?

Even your papa support am. No be your elder brothers dey shout share the money that time? We grew up to it and moreover people always look up to it because of hunger. Tell me, obi fit afford 5k per vote? I’m sure you know the answer. Honestly I don’t support it but it is what it is.

1 Like

Re: Women Rally Walk For Tinubu In Kaugama LGA, Jigawa State by BlackMan6969(m): 10:15pm On Jan 04, 2023
So, these are the bunches of illiterates that make our decisions for us. Well.... I don't blame them sha. Las las the so-called educated ones, either don't have PVC or won't come out to vote.
Re: Women Rally Walk For Tinubu In Kaugama LGA, Jigawa State by Simplythebest: 10:42pm On Jan 04, 2023
Look at the picture of those women before u comment. Some mumu people won't understand that 90% of people in this picture are beggars with the promise of 2k. Una mumu never do. Keep supporting ur grandfather as ur president.
Re: Women Rally Walk For Tinubu In Kaugama LGA, Jigawa State by KingOfTheDamned: 10:44pm On Jan 04, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Obinna, this poppycock is stale already, you better go say it to the marines and stop throwing dogshit into my mention.

We know what you did last summer on this forum.. Simplyleo / Omenka grin
S*******er
Change your ways bro grin
Re: Women Rally Walk For Tinubu In Kaugama LGA, Jigawa State by KingOfTheDamned: 10:44pm On Jan 04, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Shukudi, this poppycock is stale already, you better go say it to the marines and stop throwing dogshit into my mention.

We know what you did last summer on this forum.. Simplyleo / Omenka grin
S******er
Change your ways bro grin
Re: Women Rally Walk For Tinubu In Kaugama LGA, Jigawa State by nnamdi640: 12:28am On Jan 05, 2023
OfoIgbo:

There is nothing in this.

It's really the same picture taken from slightly different angles.

The two ladies in yellow hijab by the left, appeared in all the pictures, so I know this crowd is nothing to write home about. They cannot be more than two thousand people there.

No shaking grin grin
Don't mind those urchins. They think election is won by snapping paid crowd and using it to deceive themselves. If they are wise, Osun state election supposed to teach them a lesson, my happiness is that they keep on deceiving themselves and I love that way.
Re: Women Rally Walk For Tinubu In Kaugama LGA, Jigawa State by donkach: 12:40am On Jan 05, 2023
Rebelutionary:

Time is the revealer of all things bro
How many times must you fail for you to learn. For you I think it's when you can no longer fail again ( when the roll is called up yonder).
Re: Women Rally Walk For Tinubu In Kaugama LGA, Jigawa State by Medalb: 12:44am On Jan 05, 2023
Jagaban will emerge winner,don't disturb yourself especially southeast people una go just die
Re: Women Rally Walk For Tinubu In Kaugama LGA, Jigawa State by olatuns2017: 2:46am On Jan 05, 2023
donphilopus:
The neck pressing continues as women walk for Asiwaju at Kagauma local government area, Jigawa State while Kano mega rally is ongoing. These are neighboring states.

If you mentioned Obi in Jagawa?

Ehhh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Rally Walk For Tinubu In Kaugama LGA, Jigawa State by zomby(m): 5:49am On Jan 05, 2023
Wow!!!

Re: Women Rally Walk For Tinubu In Kaugama LGA, Jigawa State by zomby(m): 5:52am On Jan 05, 2023
May God bless the Jagaban of Nigeria

Re: Women Rally Walk For Tinubu In Kaugama LGA, Jigawa State by zomby(m): 5:55am On Jan 05, 2023
Re: Women Rally Walk For Tinubu In Kaugama LGA, Jigawa State by zomby(m): 5:59am On Jan 05, 2023
Can someone please wake this fool up?

Re: Women Rally Walk For Tinubu In Kaugama LGA, Jigawa State by Bbdiyya: 6:20am On Jan 05, 2023
paskal16:
If you check am well
They’ve been promised urgent 2k
Nothing wey poverty and illiteracy no fit do for this naija
Your hypocrisy stings to the core, why are you not attributing similar gatherings from southern parts of the country to illiteracy? If you said poverty I have no issue with you the whole country is feeling the heat. Do you you know that an ordinary northerner is more enlighten politically than the so-called literate from your erosion ravege region
Re: Women Rally Walk For Tinubu In Kaugama LGA, Jigawa State by donphilopus: 7:14am On Jan 05, 2023
walefresh3:
bros put dis more on Facebook... We need more of it on Facebook...

Ayekooto Akindele has the pictures on Facebook.
Re: Women Rally Walk For Tinubu In Kaugama LGA, Jigawa State by donkach: 7:58am On Jan 05, 2023
Roger3D:
If Obi actually has enough money to live a good life then why is he disturbing us to vote for him as president? Why can't he just use the money he hid at Pandora and just buy the office?
Zero IQ
Re: Women Rally Walk For Tinubu In Kaugama LGA, Jigawa State by Rebelutionary: 8:52am On Jan 05, 2023
lexy2014:

So all you doing is to derive happiness from seeing crowds of people but you have no idea how these "successes" translate into a better Nigeria?
If the crowds brings you sadness, how is that my problem but as for how it translate to successes my response remains "wait and see"
Re: Women Rally Walk For Tinubu In Kaugama LGA, Jigawa State by Rebelutionary: 8:58am On Jan 05, 2023
donkach:

How many times must you fail for you to learn. For you I think it's when you can no longer fail again ( when the roll is called up yonder).
Nope! Your words aptly describes what will befall you and your family bro but as for me we living to see Nigeria transformed no matter how long it takes!
Re: Women Rally Walk For Tinubu In Kaugama LGA, Jigawa State by ZINNYBANKS: 9:07am On Jan 05, 2023
Britishpea:
The only people who don’t know that Tinubu is the next president are the obidients not Obi and Atiku who’s living on the glory of his few states in the North.

Tinubu is the next president take it to the moon
You're very stupid for saying he's the next president angry you want Nigerians to suffer another 8years of miserable life ? May the creator of those who you want them to suffer pull you down in everything you do idiot . angry
I don't blame you if you're in Nigeria you wont say nonsense anofia undecided
Re: Women Rally Walk For Tinubu In Kaugama LGA, Jigawa State by lexy2014: 12:50pm On Jan 05, 2023
Rebelutionary:

If the crowds brings you sadness, how is that my problem but as for how it translate to successes my response remains "wait and see"

Are you saying that you have no idea how the crowd of people translates to a better Nigeria?
Re: Women Rally Walk For Tinubu In Kaugama LGA, Jigawa State by walefresh3(m): 3:36pm On Jan 05, 2023
donphilopus:

Ayekooto Akindele has the pictures on Facebook.
ok... I will share it to my other social media handles...
Re: Women Rally Walk For Tinubu In Kaugama LGA, Jigawa State by onyibest2k(m): 4:02pm On Jan 05, 2023
peter obi we know
Re: Women Rally Walk For Tinubu In Kaugama LGA, Jigawa State by UnfairLife7(m): 4:15pm On Jan 05, 2023
CartelKenneth:
Useless jigawa people
Hahahahaha

Kukuma say useless Nigeria people because na Tinubu go win

1 Like

Re: Women Rally Walk For Tinubu In Kaugama LGA, Jigawa State by RUDEBOYY(m): 9:21pm On Jan 16, 2023
You judge a man by the statement made by a rival wow...
I am from Anambra too so I know what I'm saying.

LeoDeKing:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Tinubu Should Pick Christians As Chief Of Staff And SGF - Nuhu Ibrahim Bunu / Nigerian Economy, Not In Confusion – Adeosun, Finance Minister / Supreme Court Rules On Bayelsa Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.