Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Women Rally Walk For Tinubu In Kaugama LGA, Jigawa State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Women Rally Walk For Tinubu In Kaugama LGA, Jigawa State (20891 Views)

APC Holds Campaign Rally In Kaugama LGA, Jigawa / Picture Of Mercy Johnson With Sanwo-Olu At APC Women Rally In Lagos / Joke Silva At APC Women Rally For BAT2023 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Rally Walk For Tinubu In Kaugama LGA, Jigawa State by VIKTO83(m): 8:06pm On Jan 04, 2023
No doubt Peter obi has surpassed his rating.
No doubt he don try.
But u see those people I'm seeing on this pictures, they are d real electorates. When they support u even devil no fit stop u.
Forget online comments. These na d real deal.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Rally Walk For Tinubu In Kaugama LGA, Jigawa State by TooMuchSense1(m): 8:10pm On Jan 04, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu will teach pandora Obituary and Atiku Abubakar very bitter lessons. Even pandorian illiterates will always see Tinubu in their nightmares.

It's a big shame that all you're concerned about is the "bitter lessons" Tinubu will teach Obi. Obi has nothing to lose; he has more than enough money to live a good life no matter who the president is or how bad the economy becomes. If you have some humanity left in you, you should be concerned about what will become of the millions of poor Nigerians whose life and livelihood will be greatly affected.
The fight is not really between Tinubu and Obi, or any other presidential candidate, the fight is between the millions of poor, hopeless Nigerians and bad leadership

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Rally Walk For Tinubu In Kaugama LGA, Jigawa State by sleemomymy: 8:11pm On Jan 04, 2023
OfoIgbo:

There is nothing in this.

It's really the same picture taken from slightly different angles.

The two ladies in yellow hijab by the left, appeared in all the pictures, so I know this crowd is nothing to write home about. They cannot be more than two thousand people there.

No shaking grin grin
As en pain them en dey sweet us......

2 Likes

Re: Women Rally Walk For Tinubu In Kaugama LGA, Jigawa State by Igboslayer: 8:13pm On Jan 04, 2023
TooMuchSense1:

It's a big shame that all you're concerned about is the "bitter lessons" Tinubu will teach Obi. Obi has nothing to lose; he has more than enough money to live a good life no matter who the president is or how bad the economy becomes. If you have some humanity left in you, you should be concerned about what will become of the millions of poor Nigerians whose life and livelihood will be greatly affected.
The fight is not really between Tinubu and Obi, or any other presidential candidate, the fight is between the millions of poor, hopeless Nigerians and bad leadership
The question is did this same OBI developed Akwa and Anambra state as governor….Capital NO! The truth is OBI is a fraud and Igbos knows this but clannishly want us to support this mediocrity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Rally Walk For Tinubu In Kaugama LGA, Jigawa State by Villa12(m): 8:13pm On Jan 04, 2023
OfoIgbo:

The two ladies in yellow hijab by the left, appeared in all the pictures, so I know this crowd is nothing to write home about. They cannot be more than two thousand people there.

No shaking grin grin
You no get shame bro

Your fellow demented obingo has gone into hiding while you still dey here dey talk grin

1 Like

Re: Women Rally Walk For Tinubu In Kaugama LGA, Jigawa State by Igboslayer: 8:16pm On Jan 04, 2023
VIKTO83:
No doubt Peter obi has surpassed his rating.
No doubt he don try.
But u see those people I'm seeing on this pictures, they are d real electorates. When they support u even devil no fit stop u.
Forget online comments. These na d real deal.

1 Like

Re: Women Rally Walk For Tinubu In Kaugama LGA, Jigawa State by lexy2014: 8:20pm On Jan 04, 2023
Rebelutionary:
Jagaban is firing on all fronts! This is onenof the most creative campaign style in Nigerian history that encompasses men, women and youth, no wonder it's been back to back rally successes.

How will these "successes" translate into a better Nigeria?
Re: Women Rally Walk For Tinubu In Kaugama LGA, Jigawa State by Omoawoke: 8:23pm On Jan 04, 2023
na today Tinubu haters go find rope..

Today not tomorrow grin

1 Like

Re: Women Rally Walk For Tinubu In Kaugama LGA, Jigawa State by Pclemenza: 8:24pm On Jan 04, 2023
Truly the North is 40 years behind South

Re: Women Rally Walk For Tinubu In Kaugama LGA, Jigawa State by Omoawoke: 8:24pm On Jan 04, 2023
lhordspy:
Back to back gbas-gbos for zombidients today. Wahala - planks- punches left right and center. grin

Too much neck pressing.
4 days into january come dey like April 25th already cheesy cheesy grin .

Omo, serious wahala. This is too much to bear
Re: Women Rally Walk For Tinubu In Kaugama LGA, Jigawa State by walefresh3(m): 8:26pm On Jan 04, 2023
donphilopus:
The neck pressing continues as women walk for Asiwaju at Kagauma local government area, Jigawa State while Kano mega rally is ongoing. These are neighboring states.
bros put dis more on Facebook... We need more of it on Facebook...

1 Like

Re: Women Rally Walk For Tinubu In Kaugama LGA, Jigawa State by Britishpea: 8:28pm On Jan 04, 2023
The only people who don’t know that Tinubu is the next president are the obidients not Obi and Atiku who’s living on the glory of his few states in the North.

Tinubu is the next president take it to the moon

1 Like

Re: Women Rally Walk For Tinubu In Kaugama LGA, Jigawa State by baylord1018: 8:36pm On Jan 04, 2023
What is the probability that OBI will win
spencer120441: Now Obidient have built a dedicated forum for themselves and rest of Nigeria....amazing stuff

Re: Women Rally Walk For Tinubu In Kaugama LGA, Jigawa State by TooMuchSense1(m): 8:40pm On Jan 04, 2023
Igboslayer:
The question is did this same OBI developed Akwa and Anambra state as governor….Capital NO! The truth is OBI is a fraud and Igbos knows this but clannishly want us to support this mediocrity.

I'm sure Obi did his best. You have to understand that what any governor can do to develop a state will be limited by the financial resources of that state. The argument of comparing what Obi did to what Tinubu did is flawed: Lagos used to be the Capital of Nigeria whereas Anambra is a comparatively young state.
Besides, whatever Tinubu did was when he was much healthier, fitter and in his right state of mind. The present Tinubu is physically unfit, intellectually weak and ambitiously corrupt to solve the diverse problems we are currently facing in Nigeria. Obi is the best hope we have right now.
Lastly, the support Obi is gaining is not because he is Igbo, but rather because of his integrity, economic sagacity and lovable character. I'm Yoruba by the way, but I take the betterment of Nigeria more serious than my tribe: POVERTY AND ECONOMIC HARDSHIP HAVE NO REGARD FOR YOUR TRIBE.
Please think twice and vote wise.
God bless Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Rally Walk For Tinubu In Kaugama LGA, Jigawa State by ba7man(m): 8:45pm On Jan 04, 2023
Obidients should just forget it......

1 Like

Re: Women Rally Walk For Tinubu In Kaugama LGA, Jigawa State by Igboslayer: 8:47pm On Jan 04, 2023
Villa12:
You no get shame bro

Your fellow demented obingo has gone into hiding while you still dey here dey talk grin
Leave the idiot, he get strong head, when the results are becoming glaring everyday… OBI is a paper weight politician…Igbos knows this but they are banking on luck and prayers when they haven’t done their homework.

It’s certain that OBI can never get the kind of votes Buhari used to get in ANPP and CPC when he steadily lost in those elections. If OBI gets 6M votes in this election then know that Igbos have really tried.

LP got barely 5000 voters in 2019. OBI and his boss Atiku got 11m. In 2023 they will likely share it with the larger portion going to Atiku.

In this presidential election, the winner will need at least 18M votes. OBI and Atiku can never get near this. The whole of Igbo voting population is less than this. With all the insults on-line and the damaging hate campaigns of the Igbos. OBI will lose gallantly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Rally Walk For Tinubu In Kaugama LGA, Jigawa State by Kaysalas(m): 8:49pm On Jan 04, 2023
Obidients how market?

1 Like

Re: Women Rally Walk For Tinubu In Kaugama LGA, Jigawa State by Rebelutionary: 8:50pm On Jan 04, 2023
lexy2014:

How will these "successes" translate into a better Nigeria?
Time is the revealer of all things bro

1 Like

Re: Women Rally Walk For Tinubu In Kaugama LGA, Jigawa State by Kaysalas(m): 8:52pm On Jan 04, 2023
OfoIgbo:

No shaking grin grin
Zuzurugi pkuor Eba!
Re: Women Rally Walk For Tinubu In Kaugama LGA, Jigawa State by DICO111(m): 8:55pm On Jan 04, 2023
lhordspy:

Very confuse people. A Party where the candidate is running away from organising rally in the North. How long can Peter obi keeps hiding from the north?

Do we bite?
I see lots of Dracula women on the pics
The teeths don't lie
Re: Women Rally Walk For Tinubu In Kaugama LGA, Jigawa State by lexy2014: 9:00pm On Jan 04, 2023
Rebelutionary:

Time is the revealer of all things bro

So all you doing is to derive happiness from seeing crowds of people but you have no idea how these "successes" translate into a better Nigeria?
Re: Women Rally Walk For Tinubu In Kaugama LGA, Jigawa State by Igboslayer: 9:05pm On Jan 04, 2023
TooMuchSense1:

I'm sure Obi did his best. You have to understand that what any governor can do to develop a state will be limited by the financial resources of that state. The argument of comparing what Obi did to what Tinubu did is flawed: Lagos used to be the Capital of Nigeria whereas Anambra is a comparatively young state.
Besides, whatever Tinubu did was when he was much healthier, fitter and in his right state of mind. The present Tinubu is physically unfit, intellectually weak and ambitiously corrupt to solve the diverse problems we are currently facing in Nigeria. Obi is the best hope we have right now.
Lastly, the support Obi is gaining is not because he is Igbo, but rather because of his integrity, economic sagacity and lovable character. I'm Yoruba by the way, but I take the betterment of Nigeria more serious than my tribe: POVERTY AND ECONOMIC HARDSHIP HAVE NO REGARD FOR YOUR TRIBE.
Please think twice and vote wise.
God bless Nigeria
Have you been to Awka before? That place never looked like a place a genius once governed. Road infrastructure is zero, if that’s how OBI plans to run Nigeria, then I prefer a sick Tinubu.

If truly you are a Yoruba man, you can never compare Tinubu legacies in government with that of OBI, this is a big insult.

We know they are sustainable growth in Lagos state since commencement of democracy, accelerated one for that matter and Tinubu was either directly or indirectly involved with his continuous leadership style.

Let us don’t fool ourself, OBI has never done anything remarkable when he was governor except for one WAEC no 1 position and he undo this by increasing university tuition fee.

You passed Waec and can’t afford university education, is that sensible at all. Besides Igbos have become more aggressive and unreasonable while selling the OBI agenda.

I personally dislike them and OBI because they turn everything into intense insults with lots of hatred with bad energy. In fact it’s something else. You can vote your OBI but I can guarantee this, he will lose gallantly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Rally Walk For Tinubu In Kaugama LGA, Jigawa State by hopexter(m): 9:15pm On Jan 04, 2023
paskal16:
If you check am well
They’ve been promised urgent 2k
Nothing wey poverty and illiteracy no fit do for this naija

Na so election be right from time, una no dey give shishi na and hungry dey. So you see why Obi no go win cos of stinginess
Re: Women Rally Walk For Tinubu In Kaugama LGA, Jigawa State by onuman: 9:21pm On Jan 04, 2023
Walking to be continued to be raped by their rapists, but unfortunately walking to enclose others in the rape den - lost nation.

Re: Women Rally Walk For Tinubu In Kaugama LGA, Jigawa State by Mrmb: 9:21pm On Jan 04, 2023
OfoIgbo:

No shaking grin grin

No worry, by the time you start shaking, it would have been way too late
Re: Women Rally Walk For Tinubu In Kaugama LGA, Jigawa State by onuman: 9:25pm On Jan 04, 2023
OfoIgbo:

No shaking grin grin

All one could see is a gang of female Islamists walking for their Shettima the Boko Haram sympathizer to become president via Tinubu's SW urchins.
Re: Women Rally Walk For Tinubu In Kaugama LGA, Jigawa State by mryes11: 9:41pm On Jan 04, 2023
I laughed in Chinese. During this period anything can happen in other to cash out
Re: Women Rally Walk For Tinubu In Kaugama LGA, Jigawa State by 965mofeyisade: 9:47pm On Jan 04, 2023
If anything happens to Pandora Anini zombidiots, na una we go hold responsible!If anything happens to Pandora Anini zombidiots, na una we go hold responsible!...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku’s Dual Citizenship, Drug Conviction Allegations / Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Idris Mohammed, Information Minister (Photos) / Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.