Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Dr Aliyu Tilde Endorses Bola Tinubu. Releases Presidential Election Projections. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Aliyu Tilde Endorses Bola Tinubu. Releases Presidential Election Projections. (24726 Views)

Nigeria's First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Releases Official Portrait / Aisha Buhari Endorses Bola Tinubu For President / Tinubu Releases New Photo To Show He's Still Young, Agile And Capable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Aliyu Tilde Endorses Bola Tinubu. Releases Presidential Election Projections. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 04, 2023
naptu2:

There are two totals in the table. One is for 100% turnout and the other is for 35% turnout.

He did not calm down to fathom that. Obi fans and gra gra na R Kelly and underaged girls grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Aliyu Tilde Endorses Bola Tinubu. Releases Presidential Election Projections. by LordGuru1: 5:31pm On Jan 04, 2023
Please, my beloved fellows Souther Christians, the bitter Truth that every wise Nigerian knows is that Voting for Obi is Voting for Fulani Atiku to hijack Power! Obi will not even get up to 20% Vote, Fulanis-controlled INEC is guarateed to manipulate Obi's votes and Humiliate him with low vote figures if at all he get much votes. And nothing that anyone can do about it. Go and read History of how Igbos brutally slaughtered their beloved Sadauna of Sokoto, Tafawa Balewa, etc. on January 15, 1966 to know why Fulanis will NEVER trust Igbos with Presidency. Fulanis don't Forgive like Yorubas do o!
So, Igbos and any Yoruba Christians that intend to Vote for Obi (which if they are Wise should be massively for Tinubu) are only Destroying the Chance of Nigeria to become Free from Fulani Strangle-hold on Nigeria's Jugular.
Re: Dr Aliyu Tilde Endorses Bola Tinubu. Releases Presidential Election Projections. by Theunbothered: 5:34pm On Jan 04, 2023
Roboto11:
Obhidiots would insult the hell out of him in 3,2,1...

grin

See the nonsense that's endorsing Tinubu and you're proud. Blind and brainless BATS grin

LilMissRobbie:

Don't mind him insult hell out of the fool, don't be civil with beasts who are after you life!

2 Likes

Re: Dr Aliyu Tilde Endorses Bola Tinubu. Releases Presidential Election Projections. by Winning123: 5:36pm On Jan 04, 2023
Thank you. I agree with you. I have told those who care to listen that nothing much will change. Obi is going no where. Same as VP Atiku. The north are very strategic in their reasoning now. They know the implications of another 8 years for a northerner. And moreso the stability of this republic is due to rotational presidency. Atiku and his folks do not care about Nigeria's stability. They are self centered but the likes of Governor Elrufai, Badaru, Ganduje are out to counter. Moreso the North and South West alliance is to good to be jeopardize.

adioolayi:
Except something new happens in Nigeria's political space...

I can't agree less with this analysis..

I will love to see a miracle though.. something to hold on to as part of our electioneering history for a long time..

Anything short of a miracle....APC and Tinubu is expected to win this election at the first ballot..this is premise on Nigeria's electioneering history.

God bless Nigeria
Re: Dr Aliyu Tilde Endorses Bola Tinubu. Releases Presidential Election Projections. by Pclemenza: 5:36pm On Jan 04, 2023
LilMissRobbie:

Or so you wish... Why would anyone insult him when he didn't insult Obi? This one is just living in the same delusion that you and your fellow urchins are living in. The delusion that Thiefnubuu who's party has dealt decisively with Northern Christians will win election in North Central with a dual Muslim ticket and Atiku, an entitled Fulani man, will win Elections in South South. grin grin grin
To entrench what? Fulani supremacy? You think Nigerians are stupid??

Wait o, so Peter Obi will score 200k votes in Edo State grin grin

EDO STATE?? grin grin grin

Peter Obi will also score 100k votes in FCT grin grin grin

If this is the the way y'all see this elections turning out then that explains why y'all are so confident. Y'all think most Nigerians are dumb, right??

You people are in for rudest shock of your lives by February grin grin
Giddem grin
Re: Dr Aliyu Tilde Endorses Bola Tinubu. Releases Presidential Election Projections. by olatuns2017: 5:36pm On Jan 04, 2023
naptu2:
Dr Aliyu Tilde is a well known writer, columist, blogger and academic. He is known for writing very controversial articles. He has worked with Premium Times and Daily Trust newspapers and has also served as a lecturer at the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi.

Dr Tilde is a two-time commissioner for education in Bauchi State. He resigned from government in December to, in his words, "attend to a call of an associate who direly needs my services".

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02a5u4HAwu9fszYfwSdwQERFENUpiiCBD1vVmox7RKSkJdTNpPh3S7j2dFirxy7YLsl&id=100000958797853&eav=AfYr1d4XuafbfkvJMEjSM6WCjmzIkUHbHFc3_Py3wyz16U7NHp8LJSGbujknm7kYGXM&m_entstream_source=timeline&paipv=0

The best analysis so far

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Aliyu Tilde Endorses Bola Tinubu. Releases Presidential Election Projections. by CutieKing: 5:38pm On Jan 04, 2023
I read through the analysis and I agreed with the factors he highlighted but his analysis was based on 100% voters turnout which we all know is not possible.
I think the highest we can get in term of turnout would be around 50%,so I will divide his figures by 2 to make my own final prediction.
Apc ....16.4M.
Pdp ....10M
Nnpp...3.4M
LP........4.7M

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Aliyu Tilde Endorses Bola Tinubu. Releases Presidential Election Projections. by LilMissRobbie(f): 5:39pm On Jan 04, 2023
Theunbothered:

See the nonsense that's endorsing Tinubu and you're proud. Blind and brainless BATS grin

Don't mind him insult hell out of the fool, don't be civil with beasts who are after you life!

Thanks for this pic dear
Re: Dr Aliyu Tilde Endorses Bola Tinubu. Releases Presidential Election Projections. by LilMissRobbie(f): 5:39pm On Jan 04, 2023
Pclemenza:

Giddem grin

If we dont give them, how else are they going to take it? grin

2 Likes

Re: Dr Aliyu Tilde Endorses Bola Tinubu. Releases Presidential Election Projections. by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:41pm On Jan 04, 2023
Hoelujohn:

Carefully look at it again. The 3.2 million is for south east total votes for obi
how many pple go vote self... He was even generous giving labour party the 3.2 million votes which in reality labour won't get... As it stands APC tinubu will win next year... Only PDP Atiku can upstage APC...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Aliyu Tilde Endorses Bola Tinubu. Releases Presidential Election Projections. by Roboto11: 5:41pm On Jan 04, 2023
Theunbothered:

Because he approves of murder means he can't be right about who would win?

Strawman argument.
Re: Dr Aliyu Tilde Endorses Bola Tinubu. Releases Presidential Election Projections. by Ennoloa: 5:41pm On Jan 04, 2023
See the way Urchins are rejoicing for something they can't even agree

This man gave Atiku 1M votes in Rivers state

Let me laugh in Bala bu

Re: Dr Aliyu Tilde Endorses Bola Tinubu. Releases Presidential Election Projections. by BlazinGlory40: 5:41pm On Jan 04, 2023
adioolayi:
Except something new happens in Nigeria's political space...

I can't agree less with this analysis..

I will love to see a miracle though.. something to hold on to as part of our electioneering history for a long time..

Anything short of a miracle....APC and Tinubu is expected to win this election at the first ballot..this is premise on Nigeria's electioneering history.

God bless Nigeria

How will you not agree with the write up? Lol
Re: Dr Aliyu Tilde Endorses Bola Tinubu. Releases Presidential Election Projections. by Pclemenza: 5:42pm On Jan 04, 2023
(In Dr. Aliyu U. Tilde's mind)

Make e no be like say I no endorse am.
Re: Dr Aliyu Tilde Endorses Bola Tinubu. Releases Presidential Election Projections. by Pclemenza: 5:44pm On Jan 04, 2023
LilMissRobbie:

If we dont give them, how else are they going to take it? grin

Vawulently & Wotoporously

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Aliyu Tilde Endorses Bola Tinubu. Releases Presidential Election Projections. by naptu2: 5:44pm On Jan 04, 2023
CutieKing:
I read through the analysis and I agreed with the factors he highlighted but his analysis was based on 100% voters turnout which we all know is not possible.
I think the highest we can get in term of turnout would be around 50%,so I will divide his figures by 2 to make my own final prediction.
Apc ....16.4M.
Pdp ....10M
Nnpp...3.4M
LP........4.7M

There are 2 totals. The first one is based on 100% turnout and the second is based on 35% turnout.
Re: Dr Aliyu Tilde Endorses Bola Tinubu. Releases Presidential Election Projections. by eldoradoxx: 5:47pm On Jan 04, 2023
Only a person suffering from mental illness will believe Aliyu who thinks that both Atiku and Tinubu will score more votes in the South South and South East than Peter Obi. It is just like believing that Obi can score more votes than Atiku in Kano or Adamawa. Very funny analysis. The analysis is not worth a used tissue paper and should be flushed down the drain. Obviously the target is Obi.
Re: Dr Aliyu Tilde Endorses Bola Tinubu. Releases Presidential Election Projections. by Heffalump(m): 5:49pm On Jan 04, 2023
Shior, who knows this one?
Dr Aliyu Tilde. A typical Fulani man.
As far as you're not Obasanjo, your endorsement won't hurt a fly. It's only Obj that can shake the world with his endorsement proclamation.
Re: Dr Aliyu Tilde Endorses Bola Tinubu. Releases Presidential Election Projections. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 04, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
how many pple go vote self... He was even generous giving labour party the 3.2 million votes which in reality labour won't get... As it stands APC tinubu will win next year... Only PDP Atiku can upstage APC...

I think so too. Even if voter turnout surpass 2019, Obi cannot get 3.2milliin in my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Dr Aliyu Tilde Endorses Bola Tinubu. Releases Presidential Election Projections. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 04, 2023
Heffalump:
Short, who knows this one?
Dr Aliyu Tilde. A typical Fulani man.

If he wrote in favour of your candidate I bet you'd love everything about him.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Aliyu Tilde Endorses Bola Tinubu. Releases Presidential Election Projections. by adee17: 5:52pm On Jan 04, 2023
However, the subtotal (around 80%) given for Tinubu in SW is unrealistic. The highest SW votes Tinubu will get will be around 40-45%. I dare to say that Obi and Tinubu will cancel themselves out in SW, SE and SS in term of votes. Atiku will have the least votes in the South of Nigeria. However, if there's huge turnout in the SE, the votes of Obi in SW and SE may be able to cancel out Tinubu votes in the SW leaving obi to have some votes in the SS as reserve to counter whatever is coming from the North. The truth is that the election will be won and lost in the North. Overall, Atiku will win the North but may lose if he doesn't come second in the South. Obi must win NC Overall if he will win the election. Tinubu can only win the election if he comes first Overall in the North because his southern votes will be not be huge. Lagos will be divided, Osun is shaking. He will win each of the rest SW states with not more than 100k votes, I project. Atiku winning the North Overall and coming first in SS may win him the election.
Dsalvo:

He did not calm down to fathom that. Obi fans and gra gra na R Kelly and underaged girls grin
Re: Dr Aliyu Tilde Endorses Bola Tinubu. Releases Presidential Election Projections. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 04, 2023
adee17:
However, the subtotal (around 80%) given for Tinubu in SW is unrealistic. The highest SW votes Tinubu will get will be around 40-45%. I dare to say that Obi and Tinubu will cancel themselves out in SW, SE and SS in term of votes. Atiku will have the least votes in the South of Nigeria. However, if there's huge turnout in the SE, the votes of Obi in SW and SE may be able to cancel out Tinubu votes in the SW leaving obi to have some votes in the SS as reserve to counter whatever is coming from the North. The truth is that the election will be won and lost in the North. Overall, Atiku will win the North but may lose if he doesn't come second in the South. Obi must win NC Overall if he will win the election. Tinubu can only win the election if he comes first Overall in the North because his southern votes will be not be huge. Lagos will be divided, Osun is shaking. He will win each of the rest SW states with not more than 100k votes, I project. Atiku winning the North Overall and coming first in SS may win him the election.

Tinubu 40-45 votes in the SW? Lol. No wahala. Your data, your opinion. We will review all this misyarn after election results are in.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Aliyu Tilde Endorses Bola Tinubu. Releases Presidential Election Projections. by bentenny(m): 5:57pm On Jan 04, 2023
EtinosaDLaw:
Who be this one again? Are they now desperately shopping for endorsements? grin

Your projections have failed, Mr Aliyu. They are dead on arrival! The fact that you gave my State that is the spiritual home of the Obidient Movement to Atiku shows that you're not even in touch with reality. Peter Obi is a consuming fire in Edo State, you can't touch him here or anywhere else in the S.S for that matter!
When i saw the projections of SS and SE for PDP and APC,i hilariously fell from my bed! grin grin
Well if there is any small consolation from the lopsided projection,it will somewhat reduce the High BP already plaguing the APC camp and their balablu paymaster! grin
Re: Dr Aliyu Tilde Endorses Bola Tinubu. Releases Presidential Election Projections. by Prolific2018: 5:58pm On Jan 04, 2023
I am from Southwestern part of Nigeria born and bred in Lagos. I will vote OBI come 2023 elections. It is the most viable thing to do in 2023.

I am however disappointed that the NNPP and LP alliance did not materialize. It is the most devasitating factor in the 2023 electioneering. If i have 1 wish in 2023, it is definitely LP/NNPP consolidation.

That is the game changer.
Re: Dr Aliyu Tilde Endorses Bola Tinubu. Releases Presidential Election Projections. by Agbemiga27(m): 5:58pm On Jan 04, 2023
LilMissRobbie:

Wait o, so Peter Obi will score 200k votes in Edo State grin grin

Peter Obi will also score 100k votes in FCT grin
oga stop decieving yourself, obi even tried if he can get 200k votes in edo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Aliyu Tilde Endorses Bola Tinubu. Releases Presidential Election Projections. by joyandfaith: 5:59pm On Jan 04, 2023
naptu2:
Dr Aliyu Tilde is a well known writer, columist, blogger and academic. He is known for writing very controversial articles. He has worked with Premium Times and Daily Trust newspapers and has also served as a lecturer at the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi.

Dr Tilde is a two-time commissioner for education in Bauchi State. He resigned from government in December to, in his words, "attend to a call of an associate who direly needs my services".

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02a5u4HAwu9fszYfwSdwQERFENUpiiCBD1vVmox7RKSkJdTNpPh3S7j2dFirxy7YLsl&id=100000958797853&eav=AfYr1d4XuafbfkvJMEjSM6WCjmzIkUHbHFc3_Py3wyz16U7NHp8LJSGbujknm7kYGXM&m_entstream_source=timeline&paipv=0

Projections are not opinion polls of actual voters. Projections are based on imaginations. If this man is serious, he should conduct opinion polls. 10 persons per local government. 10x 774= 7740. He could use the results to do his calculation.
Re: Dr Aliyu Tilde Endorses Bola Tinubu. Releases Presidential Election Projections. by Jones4190(m): 5:59pm On Jan 04, 2023
Dr Aliu is more of a political value than obj

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Aliyu Tilde Endorses Bola Tinubu. Releases Presidential Election Projections. by CutieKing: 6:03pm On Jan 04, 2023
naptu2:

There are 2 totals. The first one is based on 100% turnout and the second is based on 35% turnout.

I understand that...meanwhile voters turnout will be more than 35% this time around.
He could have based his prediction on more feasible turnout instead of 100%.
Re: Dr Aliyu Tilde Endorses Bola Tinubu. Releases Presidential Election Projections. by Rayjnr: 6:03pm On Jan 04, 2023
mycar:
that title "Dr" in his name is doctored

This is a preview based on statistics on ground, just like they analyse football match
Re: Dr Aliyu Tilde Endorses Bola Tinubu. Releases Presidential Election Projections. by CutieKing: 6:05pm On Jan 04, 2023
joyandfaith:

Projections are not opinion polls of actual voters. Projections are based on imaginations. If this man is serious, he should conduct opinion polls. 10 persons per local government. 10x 774= 7740. He could use the results to do his calculation.
Anal poll who is even a registered pollster didn't conduct their polls based on your suggestion.
Their polling was based on 1k people using phone calls.
Re: Dr Aliyu Tilde Endorses Bola Tinubu. Releases Presidential Election Projections. by CutieKing: 6:07pm On Jan 04, 2023
bentenny:

When i saw the projections of SS and SE for PDP and APC,i hilariously fell from my bed! grin grin
Well if there is any small consolation from the lopsided projection,it will somewhat reduce the High BP already plaguing the APC camp and their balablu paymaster! grin

His projection was more credit worthy than that of anal poll that gave a non existence party 80 and 65% lead in se and ss.
Re: Dr Aliyu Tilde Endorses Bola Tinubu. Releases Presidential Election Projections. by joyandfaith: 6:10pm On Jan 04, 2023
CutieKing:

Anal poll who is even a registered pollster didn't conduct their polls based on your suggestion.
Their polling was based on 1k people using phone calls.

Error rate would be high. And in imagination polls or projection, error rate would be astronomical.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Rejects Election Result In Katsina / Obiajulu Uja: Abuja Court Denies Anti-Tinubu Protester Bail / Latest Nigeria Governorship Election Results In Nigeria Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.