Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Help!! Do Nigerians Still Need Covid Test Results To Fly? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help!! Do Nigerians Still Need Covid Test Results To Fly? (514 Views)

Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? / No Jobs In Dubai: Nigerian Man Warns Nigerians Still Coming To Dubai (Video) / How To Send WAEC Results To WES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! Do Nigerians Still Need Covid Test Results To Fly? by megatran(m): 4:48pm On Jan 04, 2023
I have a friend flying to Kenya on the 8th and he is skeptical about spending the 50k on a covid test. There was news about covid test not been required on the internet.

I want to confirm here if anyone that has travelled out recently needed the covid test done. Thanks
Re: Help!! Do Nigerians Still Need Covid Test Results To Fly? by Ishilove: 8:15pm On Jan 04, 2023
I thought once you are vaccinated you don't need the test again?
Re: Help!! Do Nigerians Still Need Covid Test Results To Fly? by sjulia36(f): 8:27pm On Jan 04, 2023
He does not need it, he only need vaccine card, but when coming back, he will need this https://nitp.ncdc.gov.ng/pdf/nitp/paymentconfirmed
Re: Help!! Do Nigerians Still Need Covid Test Results To Fly? by aieromon(m): 8:51pm On Jan 04, 2023
megatran:
I have a friend flying to Kenya on the 8th and he is skeptical about spending the 50k on a covid test. There was news about covid test not been required on the internet.

I want to confirm here if anyone that has travelled out recently needed the covid test done. Thanks

COVID-19 Travel testing: All pre-departure and post arrival PCR test requirements for all persons who are not fully vaccinated have been suspended. With the suspension of both the preboarding and post-arrival PCR tests, passengers will no longer be required to upload evidence of vaccination on the Nigeria International Travel Portal (NITP). All unvaccinated and partially vaccinated passengers are strongly encouraged to get fully vaccinated.”

Re: Help!! Do Nigerians Still Need Covid Test Results To Fly? by ednut1(m): 8:54pm On Jan 04, 2023
The link to this information will be in the ticket email na. on the website For Kenya its covid test or vaccine card.
Re: Help!! Do Nigerians Still Need Covid Test Results To Fly? by megatran(m): 11:31pm On Jan 04, 2023
ednut1:
The link to this information will be in the ticket email na. on the website For Kenya its covid test or vaccine card.
Does this mean for Nigerians traveling to Kenya, they need the test?
Re: Help!! Do Nigerians Still Need Covid Test Results To Fly? by megatran(m): 11:35pm On Jan 04, 2023
sjulia36:
He does not need it, he only need vaccine card, but when coming back, he will need this https://nitp.ncdc.gov.ng/pdf/nitp/paymentconfirmed
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Mauritius Working Visa / Benin Republic Passport / Relocating To Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.