Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,812 members, 7,827,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Bola Tinubu Says He Has Come Home To Kano And All He Wants To Do Is Dance - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Says He Has Come Home To Kano And All He Wants To Do Is Dance (28579 Views)

Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home / Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React / Lagos 2019: Ambode Dares Tinubu, Says I Won't Step Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Says He Has Come Home To Kano And All He Wants To Do Is Dance by Pringles01: 7:21pm On Jan 04, 2023
I urge all Obidients to join camps with Waziri to win APC.

We all shall cry if Tinubu wins!
Its a warning ⚠️
Re: Bola Tinubu Says He Has Come Home To Kano And All He Wants To Do Is Dance by butterfly777(m): 7:22pm On Jan 04, 2023
G
Re: Bola Tinubu Says He Has Come Home To Kano And All He Wants To Do Is Dance by GardenOfGod(m): 7:22pm On Jan 04, 2023
Man always loses his senses
Re: Bola Tinubu Says He Has Come Home To Kano And All He Wants To Do Is Dance by Imstrong2(m): 7:22pm On Jan 04, 2023
He should continue deceiving himself northerners will scam him las las
Re: Bola Tinubu Says He Has Come Home To Kano And All He Wants To Do Is Dance by Moh247: 7:22pm On Jan 04, 2023
cool
Re: Bola Tinubu Says He Has Come Home To Kano And All He Wants To Do Is Dance by Roger3D(m): 7:22pm On Jan 04, 2023
Is that all he wants to do over there?
Re: Bola Tinubu Says He Has Come Home To Kano And All He Wants To Do Is Dance by Winning123: 7:22pm On Jan 04, 2023
Thanks for that fantastic reply

author=Villa12 post=119711409]he will rule over you and your kindred [/quote]
Re: Bola Tinubu Says He Has Come Home To Kano And All He Wants To Do Is Dance by Chixco95(m): 7:23pm On Jan 04, 2023
Keep on dancing till everything is spoilt

Corrupt man
Re: Bola Tinubu Says He Has Come Home To Kano And All He Wants To Do Is Dance by bigdammyj: 7:23pm On Jan 04, 2023
Dance on then.
Re: Bola Tinubu Says He Has Come Home To Kano And All He Wants To Do Is Dance by Jackbaur88: 7:23pm On Jan 04, 2023
No sane person who means well for this troubled and distressed country will vote a Bola Ahmed Tinubu as president.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Says He Has Come Home To Kano And All He Wants To Do Is Dance by mikool007(m): 7:23pm On Jan 04, 2023
Villa12:
No doubt, Tinubu is the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria
you think if you type it here it will somehow manifest, you and him are both jokes and you know it

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Says He Has Come Home To Kano And All He Wants To Do Is Dance by Yorubaipobhausa(m): 7:24pm On Jan 04, 2023
Bulablu
Re: Bola Tinubu Says He Has Come Home To Kano And All He Wants To Do Is Dance by addexx: 7:24pm On Jan 04, 2023
Villa12:

grin President of Town hall you mean.

I laugh in balablu
Re: Bola Tinubu Says He Has Come Home To Kano And All He Wants To Do Is Dance by BewareOf419: 7:26pm On Jan 04, 2023
I pray he won't dance enter market
Re: Bola Tinubu Says He Has Come Home To Kano And All He Wants To Do Is Dance by onuman: 7:26pm On Jan 04, 2023
yahoodetector:
Even Buhari get sense pass this man o undecided

Oh yes, at least Buhari would make promises then to raise people's hopes and aspirations.
Tinubu is empty. He has memory loss.
Re: Bola Tinubu Says He Has Come Home To Kano And All He Wants To Do Is Dance by FireUpNow(m): 7:26pm On Jan 04, 2023
So the narcotics druggie can dance better than Sen jackson Adeleke? Interesting to know
Re: Bola Tinubu Says He Has Come Home To Kano And All He Wants To Do Is Dance by themanderon: 7:28pm On Jan 04, 2023
That is how he will be fleecing Nigeria dry and dancing his way to his offshore banks to stash away the loot. Nigerians beware. Remember Ganduje stuffing dollars down his babariga. This man would do worse. He is an insatiable kelpto. A black hole that swallows all within sight. Be warned.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Says He Has Come Home To Kano And All He Wants To Do Is Dance by UnknownT: 7:28pm On Jan 04, 2023
To avoid gaffes, his handlers now make sure he doesn't speak more than 3 minutes

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Says He Has Come Home To Kano And All He Wants To Do Is Dance by 2blessed01(m): 7:28pm On Jan 04, 2023
Hahahaah...
If you like dance and roll on the ground....ASOROCK is not for you grin

Re: Bola Tinubu Says He Has Come Home To Kano And All He Wants To Do Is Dance by Chetas81(m): 7:30pm On Jan 04, 2023
Villa12:
modern day slave is allowed
Re: Bola Tinubu Says He Has Come Home To Kano And All He Wants To Do Is Dance by jasent(m): 7:30pm On Jan 04, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
Only a fool will agree with you.
Fixed bro,one love
Re: Bola Tinubu Says He Has Come Home To Kano And All He Wants To Do Is Dance by Bankowner: 7:33pm On Jan 04, 2023
So BAT spent two hours in traffic only to get to the campaign venue to dance?

Why didn't he just do a video of himself dancing and post it on social media instead of wasting people's time to gather for the campaign?
Re: Bola Tinubu Says He Has Come Home To Kano And All He Wants To Do Is Dance by secretsofpeace(m): 7:33pm On Jan 04, 2023
Only Fooools will concur!!
Bom dia foooools

Tinubuadvocate:
Only a fool will say otherwise.
Re: Bola Tinubu Says He Has Come Home To Kano And All He Wants To Do Is Dance by Skty: 7:35pm On Jan 04, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
Only a fool will say otherwise.

U are worse than a fool
Re: Bola Tinubu Says He Has Come Home To Kano And All He Wants To Do Is Dance by Felabrity: 7:35pm On Jan 04, 2023
The man is losing it!
Re: Bola Tinubu Says He Has Come Home To Kano And All He Wants To Do Is Dance by Nijablast: 7:35pm On Jan 04, 2023
Massiveglory:
With all the challenges facing our nation, a presidential candidate who should be telling the electorates what he has to offer left lagos all the way to kano to go dance?

Anyway abokis from kano and neighboring states don make enough money today.

The number of votes tinubu gets will give us direction on the number of psychiatric homes we need to build.
Challenges Kee you there
You no celebrate Xmas for your house?
Re: Bola Tinubu Says He Has Come Home To Kano And All He Wants To Do Is Dance by latolz: 7:36pm On Jan 04, 2023
Please where is the dance video
Re: Bola Tinubu Says He Has Come Home To Kano And All He Wants To Do Is Dance by Skty: 7:37pm On Jan 04, 2023
We don suffer for Nigeria. Which one be dance again? Me sef want dance too...then what next baba?
Re: Bola Tinubu Says He Has Come Home To Kano And All He Wants To Do Is Dance by fuelsaver: 7:38pm On Jan 04, 2023
Deceptive talk of a power-drunk politician. I bet you he doesn't have a house in Kano.
Re: Bola Tinubu Says He Has Come Home To Kano And All He Wants To Do Is Dance by JustANairlander(m): 7:39pm On Jan 04, 2023
I just pray this election quickly come and go I'm sick of seeing Tinubu, Atiku or Obi on every thread bayi. Make I kuku sidon and watch as everything wan turn out grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Says He Has Come Home To Kano And All He Wants To Do Is Dance by Naijanascam: 7:40pm On Jan 04, 2023
Madness........ someone and also a grandpa is dancing while his house is on fire

Pure madness
Re: Bola Tinubu Says He Has Come Home To Kano And All He Wants To Do Is Dance by chimatesky(m): 7:41pm On Jan 04, 2023
Villa12:
Tufiakwa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DSS Arrests Mastermind Of Buhari Coup Rumour / Buhari Health: DSS Plans Massive Clampdown On Social Media Users / Dino Melaye: "Immigration Snatched My Passport, I Snatched It Back"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.