Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Bola Tinubu Says He Has Come Home To Kano And All He Wants To Do Is Dance - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Says He Has Come Home To Kano And All He Wants To Do Is Dance (28569 Views)

Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home / Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React / Lagos 2019: Ambode Dares Tinubu, Says I Won't Step Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Says He Has Come Home To Kano And All He Wants To Do Is Dance by Georgejeez: 7:44pm On Jan 04, 2023
When we de tell Obidients and Kwankwaso people to join hands with PDP so we fit collectively push away APC and this icon of calamity from entering Aso rock , Una de scatter votes up and down like headless chicken .

By the time Tinubu win , any person when go complain ehhhnn na weak-low go catch him two lips.

Rubbish
Re: Bola Tinubu Says He Has Come Home To Kano And All He Wants To Do Is Dance by africandollar: 7:46pm On Jan 04, 2023
As DJ Khaled always says...'it's another one!' shocked
Re: Bola Tinubu Says He Has Come Home To Kano And All He Wants To Do Is Dance by Igbek76: 7:48pm On Jan 04, 2023
Massiveglory:
With all the challenges facing our nation, a presidential candidate who should be telling the electorates what he has to offer left lagos all the way to kano to go dance?

Anyway abokis from kano and neighboring states don make enough money today.

The number of votes tinubu gets will give us direction on the number of psychiatric homes we need to build.

Challenges kill you there.
Re: Bola Tinubu Says He Has Come Home To Kano And All He Wants To Do Is Dance by greggng: 7:49pm On Jan 04, 2023
This is the reason why I like tinubu ...he has come to dance ...Nigerians know exactly what he wants to achieve as far as this election is concerned. He just want to be the award winner for dancing. The context is now BTW obi and atiku ...since tinubu has gotten what he wants ...luckily obi is ahead by far

Today I watched senator ogunkewe on tvc granting interview . He was asked if he is aware that 9million new voters were recorded during the voters registration exercise . This 9million has never voted b4 ...that they a new voters who are enthusiastic to vote ...he was asked if he is afraid for his party ..The man started by saying ...all the new voters are for apc ...Everyone in my house including new baby that just arrived bursted in laughter...they laughed cos of the ignorance of a whole senator . HE knows the truth ...the 9million voters are youths ,,who suffered during the end sars...cos they didn't get justice ...they ve channelled there energy towards getting there voters card to prove a point to apc and pdp ..They know this two parties are the reason why Nigerians are suffering ...This year is a decisive year ..is not a year of those saying is my turn...every arrogant politician shall be humbled when Nigerians finally decide
Re: Bola Tinubu Says He Has Come Home To Kano And All He Wants To Do Is Dance by lexy2014: 7:49pm On Jan 04, 2023
Villa12:
No doubt, Tinubu is the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria

What does he have to offer Nigerians?
Re: Bola Tinubu Says He Has Come Home To Kano And All He Wants To Do Is Dance by ayenale1(m): 7:50pm On Jan 04, 2023
Look at the way BAT is taking people for granted...still get mind tell people say I only come here to dance...is the number one office in the land a jokevery soon he will tell his supporters that I come here to sleep...nonsense
Re: Bola Tinubu Says He Has Come Home To Kano And All He Wants To Do Is Dance by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 04, 2023
Villa12:
he will rule over you and your kindred

You're free to leave Nigeria grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Says He Has Come Home To Kano And All He Wants To Do Is Dance by lexy2014: 7:52pm On Jan 04, 2023
Igbek76:

Challenges kill you there.

If there are no challenges, why does buhari want to be president?
Re: Bola Tinubu Says He Has Come Home To Kano And All He Wants To Do Is Dance by Blessedarethepe(m): 7:53pm On Jan 04, 2023
All of you supporting Tinubu, have you ever thought of the international shame this man would bring if he drops clangers at international summit? Blu Bala.............Plan well...........that man does not even deserve to get a single vote for me.
Re: Bola Tinubu Says He Has Come Home To Kano And All He Wants To Do Is Dance by Thebigheart: 7:54pm On Jan 04, 2023
They ask BABA to test mic. BABA dey lick mic.
Re: Bola Tinubu Says He Has Come Home To Kano And All He Wants To Do Is Dance by Smartfix: 7:56pm On Jan 04, 2023
Interesting. Baba is definitely in a good mood.

BREAKING NEWS: We are still in the business of fixing cracked windscreen in the city of Lagos. With over 10 years experience in the industry. Cracked windscreen can be repaired for a token and the replacement cost saved. You can check my contact details on my signature if you have any cracks on your windshield.

REMEMBER, a healthy windscreen is a safe windscreen and a fix in time saves costs. Wishing all Nairalanders a prosperous new year.
Re: Bola Tinubu Says He Has Come Home To Kano And All He Wants To Do Is Dance by onukwube1: 7:56pm On Jan 04, 2023
Massiveglory:
With all the challenges facing our nation, a presidential candidate who should be telling the electorates what he has to offer left lagos all the way to kano to go dance?

The number of votes tinubu gets will give us direction on the number of psychiatric homes we need to build.

And Foolish Urchins are hailing him. Someone went to Kano for campaign and could not even speak for a minute. This shows level of stupidity and madness in those packaging this failure for Nigeria.

Indeed 2023 is a census to determine mad people in every region of the country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Says He Has Come Home To Kano And All He Wants To Do Is Dance by OmoOshodi(m): 7:59pm On Jan 04, 2023
Lol

Re: Bola Tinubu Says He Has Come Home To Kano And All He Wants To Do Is Dance by Profayo50: 8:04pm On Jan 04, 2023
NL is so biased towards APC and PDP...Great move from OBidients
mudolak62: OBidient have built their own forum....Peter Obi must be really proud of them

Re: Bola Tinubu Says He Has Come Home To Kano And All He Wants To Do Is Dance by Elidrisy20: 8:04pm On Jan 04, 2023
Dance of victory

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Says He Has Come Home To Kano And All He Wants To Do Is Dance by Tinubumyman: 8:05pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jagabanofafrica:
Tinubu is the next President
Yoruba lokan
Yoruba lokan
Yoruba lokan
Yoruba lokan

Abi aye obi Fe baje ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Says He Has Come Home To Kano And All He Wants To Do Is Dance by Dhanidhamy(m): 8:19pm On Jan 04, 2023
Of the many mysteries of life, I still don't understand how people convince themselves that this man is sane. I can never understand
Re: Bola Tinubu Says He Has Come Home To Kano And All He Wants To Do Is Dance by baba4ever61: 8:20pm On Jan 04, 2023
NL is so biased towards APC and PDP...Great move from OBidients
foxxydude95: Now Obidient have built a dedicated forum for themselves and rest of Nigeria....amazing stuff

Re: Bola Tinubu Says He Has Come Home To Kano And All He Wants To Do Is Dance by hopexter(m): 8:20pm On Jan 04, 2023
Massiveglory:

We already know what he has to offer. Go and read his manifesto and stop projecting your hate and frustration online.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Says He Has Come Home To Kano And All He Wants To Do Is Dance by adams123: 8:22pm On Jan 04, 2023
Tinubu would be rigged in as CinC with the already compromised BVAS
Re: Bola Tinubu Says He Has Come Home To Kano And All He Wants To Do Is Dance by Villa12(m): 8:28pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jackbaur88:
No sane person who means well for this troubled and distressed country will vote a Bola Ahmed Tinubu as president.
This is Nigeria, 98% of your populates, are not half as qualified as Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

So stick with the program, if you don’t like, after elections next year you can move to any ECOWAS country of your choice, I believe it is visa free entry

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Says He Has Come Home To Kano And All He Wants To Do Is Dance by Villa12(m): 8:29pm On Jan 04, 2023
adams123:
Tinubu would be rigged in as CinC with the already compromised BVAS
Lol

I think say una say na Obi go win na

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Says He Has Come Home To Kano And All He Wants To Do Is Dance by Villa12(m): 8:29pm On Jan 04, 2023
Dhanidhamy:
Of the many mysteries of life, I still don't understand how people convince themselves that this man is sane. I can never understand
This is Nigeria, 98% of your populates, are not half as qualified as Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

So stick with the program, if you don’t like, after elections next year you can move to any ECOWAS country of your choice, I believe it is visa free entry
Re: Bola Tinubu Says He Has Come Home To Kano And All He Wants To Do Is Dance by Villa12(m): 8:30pm On Jan 04, 2023
onukwube1:

And Foolish Urchins are hailing him. Someone went to Kano for campaign and could not even speak for a minute. This shows level of stupidity and madness in those packaging this failure for Nigeria.

Indeed 2023 is a census to determine mad people in every region of the country.

Re: Bola Tinubu Says He Has Come Home To Kano And All He Wants To Do Is Dance by bizhop01: 8:30pm On Jan 04, 2023
angry
Villa12:
No doubt, Tinubu is the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria
Open your eyes, the doubt start from west were votes will be split, you can't force Yoruba Christian to vote Tinubu
Re: Bola Tinubu Says He Has Come Home To Kano And All He Wants To Do Is Dance by Allisgud: 8:31pm On Jan 04, 2023
We are waiting for 2023 new release,agbado remix
Re: Bola Tinubu Says He Has Come Home To Kano And All He Wants To Do Is Dance by Villa12(m): 8:32pm On Jan 04, 2023
Blessedarethepe:
All of you supporting Tinubu, have you ever thought of the international shame this man would bring if he drops clangers at international summit? Blu Bala.............Plan well...........that man does not even deserve to get a single vote for me.
Bro that man is your next president

ATIKU would have given him a run but the division in his party is quite absurd

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Says He Has Come Home To Kano And All He Wants To Do Is Dance by Villa12(m): 8:33pm On Jan 04, 2023
bizhop01:
angry
Open your eyes, the doubt start from west were votes will be split, you can't force Yoruba Christian to vote Tinubu
Hahahahaha

TINUBU will convincingly win the coming election and succeed Buhari

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Says He Has Come Home To Kano And All He Wants To Do Is Dance by Pins(m): 8:33pm On Jan 04, 2023
Win in kwankwanso territory I laugh in Swahili.
Re: Bola Tinubu Says He Has Come Home To Kano And All He Wants To Do Is Dance by Iamfavored: 8:33pm On Jan 04, 2023
Georgejeez:
When we de tell Obidients and Kwankwaso people to join hands with PDP so we fit collectively push away APC and this icon of calamity from entering Aso rock , Una de scatter votes up and down like headless chicken .

By the time Tinubu win , any person when go complain ehhhnn na weak-low go catch him two lips.

Rubbish
Don't despair beloved. Just pray and vote wisely.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Akeredolu's Wife & Son Keep Him In Ibadan Against His Wishes / FG Moves To Cut Power Utilisation By 85% / APC: Buhari Chose Adamu Because He's The Best Of The Best - Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.