Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,328 members, 7,829,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

A Piece About Atiku That Confirmed A Dream I Had Months Ago - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Piece About Atiku That Confirmed A Dream I Had Months Ago (336 Views)

It Is Atiku That Will Benefit From Obi's Petition Against Tinubu - Reno Omokri / What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? / Keyamo Mocks PDP, Galadima "Where Is Atiku That Is Coming To Reclaim His Mandat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Piece About Atiku That Confirmed A Dream I Had Months Ago by LocalStandard1(m): 8:30pm On Jan 04, 2023
Some months ago, just after the PDP's presidential primary election I had a dream that woke me up in the night, thinking. It goes:

I saw Atiku, together with a group of unidentified Nigerians and another group of foreigners shaking hands and walking into a warehouse of some sorts. In the dream a voice or some kind of message came to me saying "these people are going in there to bargain and sell Nigeria, even its people".

It shouldn't be a thing of fear but I was shaken cos it seemed real and somehow gruesome and cultish.

Nobody can claim to know Atiku like Obasanjo did. And Obasanjo despises him. Here's the short clip revealing what I perceived months ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9FNs7lDtF0

1 Like

Re: A Piece About Atiku That Confirmed A Dream I Had Months Ago by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 04, 2023
Do you smoke marijuana or take alcohol before going to bed?

1 Like

Re: A Piece About Atiku That Confirmed A Dream I Had Months Ago by LocalStandard1(m): 8:54pm On Jan 04, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Do you smoke marijuana or take alcohol before going to bed?
I don't smoke, don't drink alcohol, don't womanize, don't gamble, don't do drugs, don't swear, I don't cheat, I don't take what's not mine, I try not to lie and I don't betray trust.

What's your point?
Re: A Piece About Atiku That Confirmed A Dream I Had Months Ago by DMerciful(m): 9:02pm On Jan 04, 2023
You heard that Atiku wants to sell out assets during the day so your subconscious mind played you tricks at night

But Obi would win so dont worry
LocalStandard1:

I don't smoke, don't drink alcohol, don't womanize, don't gamble, don't do drugs, don't swear, I don't cheat, I don't take what's not mine, I try not to lie and I don't betray trust.

What's your point?
Re: A Piece About Atiku That Confirmed A Dream I Had Months Ago by LocalStandard1(m): 9:08pm On Jan 04, 2023
DMerciful:
You heard that Atiku wants to sell out assets during the day so your subconscious mind played you tricks at night
But Obi would win so dont worry
Lol. Is that how you see it? Okay.

(1) (Reply)

Rivers Bars Atiku Campaign From Public Schools / UK Dissolve Peter Obi’s Coy, Next Int. For Failing To Submit Annual Accounts / Peter Obi's Grand Campaign In Anambra. Massive Turn Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.