Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

All Masturbators Gather Here - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Masturbators Gather Here (529 Views)

Church Members Gather To Collect Back Their Tithes After Pastor Buys Range Rover / Freeze's Disciples Please Gather Here!!!! / Thousands Gather At Daystar For Free Christmas Packages (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Masturbators Gather Here by ChinemeremFidel: 9:41pm On Jan 04, 2023
I first read a book about it first of all,,the head therapist is a pastor so please I can tell you fully about masturbation now

It is a way to escape sexual temptations
There is a disadvantages medically if one don't masturbate once in a while...once in blue moon,,,,,

Just that the demon attached to it comes into full control when you just can't control it any longer
Do you know that most great men of God who don't want to fall into sexual sin especially when they are in ministry masturbate once in a while
E shock you abi?
Okay...A human remains a human and if you say you can never fall into this sexual sin then you are the greatest liar on Earth,,that's why Pastor Christ refused to state his stand on Masturbation

Don't mind those religious extremist who allow believers plunge into temptation daily..

A time will come when those sperms to be disposed are not disposed,,they will gather at the scrotum sac and make you unable to walk well,,it causes serious pains and always result to prostate cancer at old age,,,e shock you abi?
Omo I go teach you today ohh
The sin in *masturbation* is the only motive behind it..

If you do it because you are lusting after a lady or ladies,,then it becomes a sin,,,a sin is not a sin without a negative motive behind it..

So to say, masturbation has it advantages as well as it's disadvantages
No one is trying to preach masturbation acceptancy here but please learn to balance life equation..

No sex until marriage is nearly or almost impossible, only God grace that helps,,when these temptation goes intense,,oga go flush am for toilet and come and ask God for mercy again..it doesn't remove anything..
The Bible boldly states that *Fornication* is sinning against your body, quote me a Biblical verse on *Masturbation* ��
Can I continue??
The Bible did not emphasise on Masturbation but because of the Guilt that comes with it,,it is just good as not doing it...

Do it but not regularly

*For example a man of 25 years indulging in masturbation just 10 times in his life is cool and that must be the fiercest stage of temptation and sexual arousal, except you want to incur the health risk of leaving disposable sperm in you,it must be rotten then before old age*
*Its better than the sin FORNICATION* itself Choose between RAPE,PAEDOPHILY OR MASTURBATION

1 Like

Re: All Masturbators Gather Here by VeryWickedSimp: 9:42pm On Jan 04, 2023
Present sir!! grin
Re: All Masturbators Gather Here by ChinemeremFidel: 9:47pm On Jan 04, 2023
VeryWickedSimp:
Present sir!! grin
What do you have to say to this
Re: All Masturbators Gather Here by T0BY(m): 10:07pm On Jan 04, 2023
Masturbation reduces confidence while copulating with a woman boost confidence.
Re: All Masturbators Gather Here by ChinemeremFidel: 10:11pm On Jan 04, 2023
T0BY:

The Guilt is responsible for that

Some actually feel the opposite way

1 Like

Re: All Masturbators Gather Here by Siminialaye20(m): 10:14pm On Jan 04, 2023
Masturbation is the gateway to destruction. Flee away angry
Re: All Masturbators Gather Here by ChinemeremFidel: 10:18pm On Jan 04, 2023
Siminialaye20:
Masturbation is the gateway to destruction. Flee away angry
You are very correct but how can one control that urge..
It's confusing

You are not financially buoyant and you feel Hot,how you go do am?
Re: All Masturbators Gather Here by VeryWickedSimp: 10:20pm On Jan 04, 2023
T0BY:

Dumb theory.

1 Like

Re: All Masturbators Gather Here by VeryWickedSimp: 10:21pm On Jan 04, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:

What do you have to say to this

I say ride on Pastor!
Re: All Masturbators Gather Here by Siminialaye20(m): 10:28pm On Jan 04, 2023
It's controllable bro. Besides if you don't do it with a woman, there are many ways the body reduces sperm from the body. One of them, is that the semen gets recycled and nurishes the body. That's why some people practice semen retention. Urges don't kill
ChinemeremFidel:

You are very correct but how can one control that urge..
It's confusing

You are not financially buoyant and you feel Hot,how you go do am?

1 Like

Re: All Masturbators Gather Here by yarimo(m): 10:42pm On Jan 04, 2023
Chairman Vaseline crew sambisa forest branch is present here too. Thank you grin
Re: All Masturbators Gather Here by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:57pm On Jan 04, 2023
I love myself
I fvck myself

How is that your God's problem?

1 Like

Re: All Masturbators Gather Here by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:52am On Jan 05, 2023
Howdy partner grin
Re: All Masturbators Gather Here by Carcholce: 12:53pm On Jan 05, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:
I first read a book about it first of all,,the head therapist is a pastor so please I can tell you fully about masturbation now

It is a way to escape sexual temptations
There is a disadvantages medically if one don't masturbate once in a while...once in blue moon,,,,,

Just that the demon attached to it comes into full control when you just can't control it any longer
Do you know that most great men of God who don't want to fall into sexual sin especially when they are in ministry masturbate once in a while
E shock you abi?
Okay...A human remains a human and if you say you can never fall into this sexual sin then you are the greatest liar on Earth,,that's why Pastor Christ refused to state his stand on Masturbation

Don't mind those religious extremist who allow believers plunge into temptation daily..

A time will come when those sperms to be disposed are not disposed,,they will gather at the scrotum sac and make you unable to walk well,,it causes serious pains and always result to prostate cancer at old age,,,e shock you abi?
Omo I go teach you today ohh
The sin in *masturbation* is the only motive behind it..

If you do it because you are lusting after a lady or ladies,,then it becomes a sin,,,a sin is not a sin without a negative motive behind it..

So to say, masturbation has it advantages as well as it's disadvantages
No one is trying to preach masturbation acceptancy here but please learn to balance life equation..

No sex until marriage is nearly or almost impossible, only God grace that helps,,when these temptation goes intense,,oga go flush am for toilet and come and ask God for mercy again..it doesn't remove anything..
The Bible boldly states that *Fornication* is sinning against your body, quote me a Biblical verse on *Masturbation* ��
Can I continue??
The Bible did not emphasise on Masturbation but because of the Guilt that comes with it,,it is just good as not doing it...

Do it but not regularly

*For example a man of 25 years indulging in masturbation just 10 times in his life is cool and that must be the fiercest stage of temptation and sexual arousal,except you want to incur the health risk of leaving disposable sperm in you,it must be rotten then before old age *
*Its better than the sin FORNICATION* itself Choose between RAPE,PAEDOPHILY OR MASTURBATION

You are really dumb to think your body does not absorb excess sperm. Go and read about inner engineering before posting rubbish. The body breaks down and absorb sperm.
Re: All Masturbators Gather Here by LordReed(m): 4:22pm On Jan 05, 2023
FOLYKAZE:
I love myself
I fvck myself

The god likes to watch and masturbators are so boring, he needs to see more action!
Re: All Masturbators Gather Here by Desammyst(m): 10:04pm On Jan 05, 2023
FOLYKAZE:
I love myself
I fvck myself

On your profile, you just want to be free... Are you really free
Re: All Masturbators Gather Here by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:22am On Jan 06, 2023
Desammyst:

On your profile, you just want to be free... Are you really free

In your profile, you want me to be myself.... Isn't wanking keeping to myself?
Re: All Masturbators Gather Here by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:11am On Jan 06, 2023
Masturbation affects the brain cells so people involved will gradually become useless to the point that each time they sights anything that arouse their sensual huge the next thing is to look for a corner where they can ease their tension with masturbation. This habit is addictive!

So why is it a cause for concern in Christianity?

A masturbator is a potential pedophile or rapist. Note what i said that they're not rapists or pedophiles yet but they are potential ones because what arouses masturbators will always bring back the memories of their sensual huge so that when they're alone with inexperienced minors they will use them as tools for their satisfaction.

Christians must fight against this bad habits because we are preachers that must speak with people and teach them one on one what we know therefore if a Christian is into this habit he or she will become attracted to the opposite sex in whose body he or she finds what keeps arousing his sensual huge! Matthew 5:28 undecided
Re: All Masturbators Gather Here by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:38am On Jan 06, 2023
FOLYKAZE:
I love myself
I fvck myself

FOLYKAZE:

In your profile, you want me to be myself.... Isn't wanking keeping to myself?

Now i know why you detests the gathering of worshipers because they may pick interest in you and draw closer {Matthew 19:29} and you're not comfortable with some addictive habits that you want to keep to yourself in secret {John 3:19} i just want you to know that you're not alone, many of us have been in your shoes in the past but we need to break free from such habits in other to enjoy life with others around us. John 8:32
Don't forget what i told you the other time you were soliciting for financial assistance on this forum?
"You need people to love and care for you but you must not keep to yourself if truly you love yourself" Matthew 19:29

Nobody is judging anybody among true Christians we only stand up to help one another in times of need and our needs is not only about finances alone.

There was a time i helped one of my Christian brothers whose wife packed out of his house.
He was so sad to the extent that he couldn't hold himself when i greeted him and asked of his family he burst into tears and said:

"She left me but i did nothing bad to her, i've always loved and cared for her"

So i asked if i could speak with her and we both visited her in her new apartment. When i saw the woman for the first time i knew what was wrong immediately. My brother married a sexy woman but he himself is not a sexy man. So i lectured him on how to treat her right, the next day he went there he grabbed her butts and started arousing her touching all the parts of her body just as i taught him and the following week she ran back to her husband.
I warned him not to tell her what we discussed but he revealed everything to her so i stopped being his close friend only to chat with him at work. How did i discover he has told his wife that i'm the one who taught him? Well she has become so friendly that she's trying to get closer perhaps to hear from me how i talked sense into her man's head.

So my guy the Christian life is not all about a boring routinely system that's not exciting.
NO! We enjoy our life to the full but then we know that it's not just by keeping to ourselves we all need to be loved and cared for! smiley
Re: All Masturbators Gather Here by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:05pm On Jan 06, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Now i know why you detests the gathering of worshipers because they may pick interest in you and draw closer {Matthew 19:29} and you're not comfortable with some addictive habits that you want to keep to yourself in secret {John 3:19} i just want you to know that you're not alone, many of us have been in your shoes in the past but we need to break free from such habits in other to enjoy life with others around us.
Don't forget what i told you the other time you were soliciting for financial assistance on this forum?
"You need people to love and care for you but you must not keep to yourself if truly you love yourself" Matthew 19:29

Nobody is judging anybody among true Christians we only stand up to help one another in times of need and our needs is not only about finances alone.

There was a time i helped one of my Christian brothers whose wife packed out of his house.
He was so sad to the extent that he couldn't hold himself when i greeted him and asked of his family he burst into tears and said:

"She left me but i did nothing bad to her, i've always loved and cared for her"

So i asked if i could speak with her and we both visited her in her new apartment. When i saw the woman for the first time i knew what was wrong immediately. My brother married a sexy woman but he himself is not a sexy man. So i lectured him on how to treat her right, the next day he went there he grabbed her butts and started arousing her touching all the parts of her body just as i taught him and the following week she ran back to her husband.
I warned him not to tell her what we discussed but he revealed everything to her so i stopped being his close friend only to chat with him at work. How did i discover he has told his wife that i'm the one who taught him? Well she has become so friendly that she's trying to get closer perhaps to hear from me how i talked sense into her man's head.

So my guy the Christian life is not all about a boring routinely system that's not exciting.
NO! We enjoy our life to the full but then we know that it's not just by keeping to ourselves we all need to be loved and cared for! smiley

Max Compliments!
Re: All Masturbators Gather Here by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:34pm On Jan 06, 2023
FOLYKAZE:

Max Compliments!
Greetings my friend! smiley

(1) (Reply)

Measurement For Zakatil Filtr / Is There Truly A God? - Question from a believer. / IS IT REALLY A SIN?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.