Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Your Lack Of Integrity Forced Buhari To Stay Away From You: Atiku Mocks Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Lack Of Integrity Forced Buhari To Stay Away From You: Atiku Mocks Tinubu (32069 Views)

Atiku Mocks Wike, Says, He Is A Chicken Hiding Under Costume Of Lion / Peter Obi Does Not Know What Is Green Energy- Atiku Mocks LP Candidate / Three Times Nigerians Forced Buhari To Speak On Burning Issues In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Lack Of Integrity Forced Buhari To Stay Away From You: Atiku Mocks Tinubu by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:39pm On Jan 04, 2023
Oddfinder12:

lol.the joke is on u. U think ppl will take y'all serious after wat u guys did to gej? To us in the south, Atiku is our 2nd choice after obi. If obi no win,surely Atiku will. God punish una

Don't mind them , after selling off what rightly came to the South to stay, they now want to get it back.....

How shocked South West was to see a FULANI man coming to contest for Presidency after what they laboured for them is still an American wonder to them.....lols.... especially to the Muslim Yorubas ...

Betraying the South to give Nigeria the worst President in the history of Nigeria and still with no shame coming again to tell South to vote for them , is out of self disdain

5 Likes

Re: Your Lack Of Integrity Forced Buhari To Stay Away From You: Atiku Mocks Tinubu by Blaze14k: 10:39pm On Jan 04, 2023
Superwave16320:
Same Atiku or another person
The joke is on Atiku n PDP
Same share the money PDP that sold all Nigeria asset to himself including the both in the SS for the foolish igbos that will be quoting me to say rubbish in advance.

Agbado urchins can never make a statement without talkin about igbo.. its as if the hatred is hereditary. If u like die of hatred u go wōwô pass Obasanjo

5 Likes

Re: Your Lack Of Integrity Forced Buhari To Stay Away From You: Atiku Mocks Tinubu by henrydav: 10:39pm On Jan 04, 2023
Charmerbeautylooks:
Wike zukwanuike �
What did Wike do on this trand

1 Like

Re: Your Lack Of Integrity Forced Buhari To Stay Away From You: Atiku Mocks Tinubu by theredaddy: 10:40pm On Jan 04, 2023
Coming a from an aspirant whose boss wrote a book about, So what made OBJ distance himself from ATIKu despite is plead over the years

Considering Buhari's performance in the last 8yrs does buhari have the credence to market Tinubu, buhari did not only disappoint Nigerians he offended Nigerians more reason why such a man needs to be distance away

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Lack Of Integrity Forced Buhari To Stay Away From You: Atiku Mocks Tinubu by greggng: 10:41pm On Jan 04, 2023
KingKO22:
The same Atiku that has been jumping from one political parties to others is talking about intergrity
The same Atiku that his Boss describe as nightmare and untrustworthy is discussing about intergrity
The same Atiku that sold all Nigeria assets to himself is shamelessly mentioning intergrity

To hell with Atiku and his spoke person, Ologbodiyan

Tinubu as a candidate is hard to market ..Atiku is hard to market ...only Peter obi is outstanding ..I love the way pdp and apc are telling Nigerians that both of there candidates have no integrity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Lack Of Integrity Forced Buhari To Stay Away From You: Atiku Mocks Tinubu by lukency(m): 10:41pm On Jan 04, 2023
Who amongst them have integrity. Na them them

2 Likes

Re: Your Lack Of Integrity Forced Buhari To Stay Away From You: Atiku Mocks Tinubu by Amaggedon: 10:41pm On Jan 04, 2023
Superwave16320:
Same share the money PDP that sold all Nigeria asset to himself including the both in the SS for the foolish igbos that will be quoting me to say rubbish in advance.
Your bastard generations you slowpoke. Whats the business of igbos with Atiku? Why didn't you insult his tribesmen if you want to go tribal? See this maggot mentioning Igbo as if igbos sent Atiku to insult Tinubu ? What is wrong with these sets of pigs eating Tinubu's poo?

3 Likes

Re: Your Lack Of Integrity Forced Buhari To Stay Away From You: Atiku Mocks Tinubu by azikiweironsi(m): 10:42pm On Jan 04, 2023
Oddfinder12:

lol.the joke is on u. U think ppl will take y'all serious after wat u guys did to gej? To us in the south, Atiku is our 2nd choice after obi. If obi no win,surely Atiku will. God punish una

I wish you good luck in your choice of candidate.
Let me be. I vote for BAT any problem there ?
It's democracy isn't ? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Lack Of Integrity Forced Buhari To Stay Away From You: Atiku Mocks Tinubu by Trapnews: 10:44pm On Jan 04, 2023
grin
Every aspirant.is attacking city boy. Jagaban for life!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Lack Of Integrity Forced Buhari To Stay Away From You: Atiku Mocks Tinubu by TheGoodFellow: 10:45pm On Jan 04, 2023
WHAT INTEGRITY DOES BIHARI HAVE

1 Like

Re: Your Lack Of Integrity Forced Buhari To Stay Away From You: Atiku Mocks Tinubu by toprealman: 10:45pm On Jan 04, 2023
Is it Atiku that has integrity?

1 Like

Re: Your Lack Of Integrity Forced Buhari To Stay Away From You: Atiku Mocks Tinubu by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:45pm On Jan 04, 2023
post=119717815:

Only in Nigeria will a looters still be talking in this manner.

BETWEEN ATIKU AND TINUBU.

Tinubu contested and won a Lagos senatorial election.
But when IBB banned all old generation politicians just to disqualify Yar'adua, Yar'adua put Atiku forward to run for President.
Prior to this time, Tinubu had jettisoned his Senate Presidential ambition to pave way for a Southern President.
At the Jos convention, Abiola and Adedibu had a long meeting with Yar'adua to drop his boy Atiku from the race so that Kingibe would not defeat MKO in the primary.
Yar'adua initially refused until people like Adedibu, Tinubu, Oladipo etc reminded him how they supported him against southerners before IBB disqualified him.
Yar'adua eventually surrendered and Atiku backed down, not willingly.

IN 1999, Atiku won Adamawa Governorship Election, Tinubu won Lagos Governorship Election.

OBJ picked Governor Elect Atiku as running mate, therefore, Atiku never had the opportunity of showing his capabilities to transform Adamawa.
Whereas, Tinubu grabbed the opportunity and turned Lagos to 4th Economy in Africa while Adamawa became a den of terrorism until Buhari dislodged the terror.
Boko haram that terrorised the state was formed in Borno during the regime of OBJ and Atiku but became a global worry under GEJ.

After 2003 election, when Obasanjo was molesting Atiku, Atiku ran to Tinubu his PFN brother for safety, he got it.
Tinubu formed and funded a political party when OBJ technically expelled Atiku from PDP. Tinubu gave Atiku the platform.
However, Atiku left thereafter to rejoin the PDP because Atiku couldn't cope with the little beginning of the AC,
he wanted a ready made party.
Tinubu must have told himself "Atiku is not following Yar'adua's ethics. Yar'adua was never a political olosho", Tinubu’s trust for Atiku evaporated.
And when Atiku lost in the PDP again, he was stranded. Tinubu and Buhari formed APC, immediately Atiku saw APC, he left PDP officially and ran to Tinubu again.
Buhari was afraid that Tinubu would jilt him for his PFN ally, despite many assurances, Buhari was sceptical until after Tinubu kept his promise at the Teslim Balogun Stadium in Lagos.
That was when Atiku also realised that he has lost Tinubu’s trust!!! Atiku again went back to the PDP after the general elections.

Atiku has been moving in and out of the PDP like a celebrity marriage, whereas Tinubu has never been a PDP man for one day.
Atiku is unstable politically, Tinubu is not just stable, his words are bankable, ask Buhari.
tiku is unlike Shehu Musa Yar'adua, ask Tinubu, ask OBJ and ask Nysome Wike.

2023 has brought the two students of the same teacher into a single contest, who actually got the best training and adhere strictly to it? Who has the magic wand of Tafida?
Nigerians have to make a clear choice between faithfulness or Promiscuity. Between Selflessness and Selfishness.
Between Tinubu’s Lagos Performance and Atiku's VP performance.
Between Tinubu’s ExxonMobil records and Atiku's Customs Records.

Between a Dubai based politician and a Lagos Based National Leader!!!

Thanks.

Lols ....keep on telling us the history of how slave trade started from your household......we are not interested abeg

2 Likes

Re: Your Lack Of Integrity Forced Buhari To Stay Away From You: Atiku Mocks Tinubu by grandstar(m): 10:45pm On Jan 04, 2023
Superwave16320:

It was Tinubu that threw the first punch. That is why Atiku responded.
Re: Your Lack Of Integrity Forced Buhari To Stay Away From You: Atiku Mocks Tinubu by TheGoodFellow: 10:46pm On Jan 04, 2023
greggng:

Tinubu as a candidate is hard to market ..Atiku is hard to market ...only Peter obi is outstanding ..I love the way pdp and apc are telling Nigerians that both of there candidates have no integrity
mind you ObI was in PDP just some months ago

2 Likes

Re: Your Lack Of Integrity Forced Buhari To Stay Away From You: Atiku Mocks Tinubu by TheGoodFellow: 10:48pm On Jan 04, 2023
Oddfinder12:

The spirit of disunity was sent by Tinubu and his cohorts in 2015 wen they ganged up against a fellow southerner.
you are wrong. every one can chose who to vote for.
you should hold Bukola Saraki etal responsible for whatever defeat Goodluck Johnathan suffered

1 Like

Re: Your Lack Of Integrity Forced Buhari To Stay Away From You: Atiku Mocks Tinubu by Plus10(m): 10:49pm On Jan 04, 2023
Mimi1998:

Your sanity needs to be checked. I wonder the quality of grills you offer because your choice of candidate apparently makes me wonder if you haven't been offering food poisoning for sale...
grin grin grin ,I don laugh tire!
Re: Your Lack Of Integrity Forced Buhari To Stay Away From You: Atiku Mocks Tinubu by greggng: 10:49pm On Jan 04, 2023
TheGoodFellow:
mind you ObI was in PDP just some months ago

Are you judging them based on defectio from party to party? I don't see anything wrong with defection especially it hinders your chances of coming out as a candidate . I would ve agreed with you if there reason for defection is cos the embezzled money and now seeking safe heaven .

2 Likes

Re: Your Lack Of Integrity Forced Buhari To Stay Away From You: Atiku Mocks Tinubu by Juleeee: 10:49pm On Jan 04, 2023
Like as if buhari have integrity, these politicians so full of themselves.

1 Like

Re: Your Lack Of Integrity Forced Buhari To Stay Away From You: Atiku Mocks Tinubu by Oddfinder12: 10:53pm On Jan 04, 2023
TheGoodFellow:
you are wrong. every one can chose who to vote for.
you should hold Bukola Saraki etal responsible for whatever defeat Goodluck Johnathan suffered
Kolewerk omo iya mi
Tinubu boldly told Nigerians he went to daura and dragged buhari out and made him president. Una think say we no get sense ni? Abi na ment?

3 Likes

Re: Your Lack Of Integrity Forced Buhari To Stay Away From You: Atiku Mocks Tinubu by ghiloman28(m): 10:53pm On Jan 04, 2023
grin So now Atiku can say buhari has integrity
Re: Your Lack Of Integrity Forced Buhari To Stay Away From You: Atiku Mocks Tinubu by goslowgoslow(m): 10:53pm On Jan 04, 2023
Adamu0630:
We're winning the Race by the special grace of God.
Atiku all the way 2023.
So na your Atiku get integrity. Yeye dey smell! Kettle calling pot black.
Re: Your Lack Of Integrity Forced Buhari To Stay Away From You: Atiku Mocks Tinubu by hopexter(m): 10:53pm On Jan 04, 2023
TinnyLighT:
Really, Buhari is not active in the campaign for Tinubub, we need to know the reason

That’s life my brother, Buhari is no longer on ballot so what does he need Tinubu for? He’s used Tinubu to his satisfaction so what else except to win and cover his failed government because Tinubu is the only one who can do that.

I’m more concerned about Obasanjo and G-5 hatred for Atiku, there should be more to that we just don’t know.

1 Like

Re: Your Lack Of Integrity Forced Buhari To Stay Away From You: Atiku Mocks Tinubu by Oddfinder12: 10:55pm On Jan 04, 2023
azikiweironsi:

I wish you good luck in your choice of candidate.
Let me be. I vote for BAT any problem there ?
It's democracy isn't ? grin
Exactly. So y'all shouldn't be pained or vengeful wen sensible Nigerians rejected Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Your Lack Of Integrity Forced Buhari To Stay Away From You: Atiku Mocks Tinubu by TheGoodFellow: 10:55pm On Jan 04, 2023
greggng:

Are you judging them based on defectio from party to party? I don't see anything wrong with defection especially it hinders your chances of coming out as a candidate . I would ve agreed with you if there reason for defection is cos the embezzled money and now seeking safe heaven .

My guy listen and listen good. Obi and is an apprentice of Atiku. that is why you dont see Obi campaign and throwing snide remarks at Atiku...
personally, i wouldn't vote for either tinubu, Atiku or Obi... I'd rather have 9ja break down that cast a vote for those certified criminals
Re: Your Lack Of Integrity Forced Buhari To Stay Away From You: Atiku Mocks Tinubu by hopexter(m): 10:56pm On Jan 04, 2023
asanausana91:
because he stop Obasanjo third term agenda.
Obasanjo is evil

That’s not it, their issues started after Atiku sold Nigerian properties. Atiku is truly a thief. More reason Bala Mohammed and G-5 governors avoided him.
Re: Your Lack Of Integrity Forced Buhari To Stay Away From You: Atiku Mocks Tinubu by TheGoodFellow: 10:56pm On Jan 04, 2023
Oddfinder12:

Kolewerk omo iya mi
Tinubu boldly told Nigerians he went to daura and dragged buhari out and made him president. Una think say we no get sense ni? Abi na ment?
you are not a good student of history and politics.
Nigerians tend to forget things quickly
Re: Your Lack Of Integrity Forced Buhari To Stay Away From You: Atiku Mocks Tinubu by ZombieTERROR: 10:57pm On Jan 04, 2023
Superwave16320:

1 Like

Re: Your Lack Of Integrity Forced Buhari To Stay Away From You: Atiku Mocks Tinubu by Oddfinder12: 10:58pm On Jan 04, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

Don't mind them , after selling off what rightly came to the South to stay, they now want to get it back.....

How shocked South West was to see a FULANI man coming to contest for Presidency after what they laboured for them is still an American wonder to them.....lols.... especially to the Muslim Yorubas ...

Betraying the South to give Nigeria the worst President in the history of Nigeria and still with no shame coming again to tell South to vote for them , is out of self disdain
I tel u bro
Very shameless bunch of vagabonds. No integrity. No shame
Re: Your Lack Of Integrity Forced Buhari To Stay Away From You: Atiku Mocks Tinubu by Oddfinder12: 10:59pm On Jan 04, 2023
TheGoodFellow:

you are not a good student of history and politics.
Nigerians tend to forget things quickly
Kindly remind us comrade. Tell us ur own history of events

1 Like

Re: Your Lack Of Integrity Forced Buhari To Stay Away From You: Atiku Mocks Tinubu by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:00pm On Jan 04, 2023
Oddfinder12:

That's their modus operandi.
They can't say trash about any northerner.
Kwankwaso called Tinubu a bed wetter. Till today no statement from apc or urchins. Na only igbo dem fit bully

No it is not bully......they call it smart politics ...

TINUBU as well never for once condemned some actions of Buhari even when Fulanis started to massacre their people .....HE NEVER SAID. A. WORD.....even to ask Buhari about the issue....

But he was very quick to condemn Goodluck Jonathan and called him all sorts of names even followed to rubbish him during campaigns....

That Nigeria is not well today, is because of YORUBA tribe.... mostly the Muslims among them....

There is nothing a Northerner be it Muslim or Christian will ever do that Yoruba Muslims with few non Muslims will condemn....NEVER!!!!!!!!!!

They always perch on the fence , either trying to affirm a fake peace with one tribe or they are they follow one tribe to condemn another tribe......

Never can a YORUBA Muslim stand alone and take decisions......NEVER!!!!!

Just look at how TINUBU confirmed what I said by going far North to pick a MUSLIM as Vice President ......

But a Northerner like BUHARI stood all grounds and made sure he put a Christian SOUTHERNER as Vice President in his time....lols...

Why didn't South West made sure he chose a Southern Muslim Yoruba man?

If we are waiting for Nigeria to be well, then we must put Yoruba tribe ( Muslims and few non Muslims illiterates ) out as a different citizens of a country ,..... No apologies ......

2 Likes

Re: Your Lack Of Integrity Forced Buhari To Stay Away From You: Atiku Mocks Tinubu by goslowgoslow(m): 11:01pm On Jan 04, 2023
Chinjo2:
Who wants to be associated with a confirmed thief and drug lord.
Does Atiku himself have integrity?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos APC Crisis Deepen As APC Integrity Group Calls For Immediate Arrest Ambode / Make Sure You Correct Your Mistakes IF You Win, Okoye Tells GEJ / Photos From Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Celebration In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.