Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,474 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Your Lack Of Integrity Forced Buhari To Stay Away From You: Atiku Mocks Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Lack Of Integrity Forced Buhari To Stay Away From You: Atiku Mocks Tinubu (31993 Views)

Atiku Mocks Wike, Says, He Is A Chicken Hiding Under Costume Of Lion / Peter Obi Does Not Know What Is Green Energy- Atiku Mocks LP Candidate / Three Times Nigerians Forced Buhari To Speak On Burning Issues In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Lack Of Integrity Forced Buhari To Stay Away From You: Atiku Mocks Tinubu by Wipper7000: 12:44am On Jan 05, 2023
Is these all PDP GOT? They are not serious?
I think PDP should focus on its house that has already collapse instead of all these nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Lack Of Integrity Forced Buhari To Stay Away From You: Atiku Mocks Tinubu by NessFortunate: 12:45am On Jan 05, 2023
Kwanza:

https://twitter.com/officialKolaO/status/1610714847616040960?t=Rr65mRtxEgoAGqcY3FMmaA&s=19

APC And integrity is like broke guy dating a slay queen, that's a Dying Affair. Agbado infested morons. Ishallah #AtikuIsComing

1 Like

Re: Your Lack Of Integrity Forced Buhari To Stay Away From You: Atiku Mocks Tinubu by seeyounow: 12:51am On Jan 05, 2023
tongue

who will redeemed ondo , ogun ,imo and niger state have university that are just one faculty. no way they would produce lawyers or doctors etc with federal university of technology. this is cheating

Re: Your Lack Of Integrity Forced Buhari To Stay Away From You: Atiku Mocks Tinubu by zeyt: 12:51am On Jan 05, 2023
I think Nigerians has never been forced to choose between the devil and deep blue sea. Both candidates lack credibility of the masses. Talk less of integrity.
Re: Your Lack Of Integrity Forced Buhari To Stay Away From You: Atiku Mocks Tinubu by Nobody: 12:56am On Jan 05, 2023
Superwave16320:
Same Atiku or another person
The joke is on Atiku n PDP
Same share the money PDP that sold all Nigeria asset to himself including the both in the SS for the foolish igbos that will be quoting me to say rubbish in advance.

Lo. Same thing I am wondering. Atiku is corruption without any positive payback or benefit at all for the people.

The worst and most economically deleterious form of corrupt in the entire universe.

As for Igbos, they are very predictable. They will always reacted dumbly to siding blindly with the enemy (Atiku) of their enemy (Tinubu) when even a smart child will tell you there is not a single benefit in an Atiku Presidency given his antecedent and notoriety for 'economic hitman' type of corruption.

Or are we to forget the numerous monumental international corruption and sleaze scandals Atiku has being involved in yet same Atiku dare impugn Tinubu's character?

"Economic hit men,” John Perkins writes, “are highly paid professionals who cheat countries around the globe out of trillions of dollars. Their tools include fraudulent financial reports, rigged elections, payoffs, extortion, sex, and murder.” John Perkins should know—he was an economic hit man.

Yet Igbos don't care. They are that wicked and, like in the tale of wise King Solomon, don't mind the baby being cut in two and dying because they want the real mother of the child miserable also after they had lost their own baby.

Guess which mother is Igbo below. We can all remember "if it can't be Obi let Atiku and North keep it forever". Wicked and vindictive soul who care little for the progress of Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_az3eNb0fI

2 Likes

Re: Your Lack Of Integrity Forced Buhari To Stay Away From You: Atiku Mocks Tinubu by HIPROFILE(m): 1:01am On Jan 05, 2023
See who is talking about Integrity…I don't know why Atiku love to score own goal every time all through his political journey so far the reason he kept loosing in presidential elections since 1993 along side the curse he inherited from his principal Baba OBJ.

If He Atiku has integrity wont his principal throw his support behind him?

Even though Tinubu’s Integrity is questionable, that of Atiku is both questionable and in doubt.
Re: Your Lack Of Integrity Forced Buhari To Stay Away From You: Atiku Mocks Tinubu by mich2012: 1:10am On Jan 05, 2023
Serious shots fired. Both of you are thieves and lack integrity. Obi is the man for the job.

1 Like

Re: Your Lack Of Integrity Forced Buhari To Stay Away From You: Atiku Mocks Tinubu by VIKTO83(m): 1:15am On Jan 05, 2023
So finally Atiku had admitted that Buhari has integrity.
Re: Your Lack Of Integrity Forced Buhari To Stay Away From You: Atiku Mocks Tinubu by Nobody: 1:29am On Jan 05, 2023
HIPROFILE:

See who is talking about Integrity…I don't know why Atiku love to score own goal every time all through his political journey so far the reason he kept loosing in presidential elections since 1993 along side the curse he inherited from his principal Baba OBJ.

If He Atiku has integrity wont his principal throw his support behind him?

Even though Tinubu’s Integrity is questionable, that of Atiku is both questionable and in doubt.

Indeed. If I list the international scandals running into million of dollars Atiku has been involved with then his fan, if having even an iota of shame, will run to hide behind the biggest rock they can find.

Atiku is an 'only in Nigeria' aberration. Imagine Atiku attacking the character of others and some are egging him on.

Nigeria should go regional asap. Let everyone go and lead themselves at regional level.

Crystal clear some of us should not share leadership, policy drive and administrative oneness.

Let Atiku lead the North, Tinubu the SW, Obi the SE, Wike or Okowa the SS etc. Below are just a few. Many more online. No secret at all. Brazen theft, nation"destroying and deleterious corruption. Economic hit man per excellence.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.icirnigeria.org/atiku-wife-fingered-trillion-dollars-corruption-case/

1 Like

Re: Your Lack Of Integrity Forced Buhari To Stay Away From You: Atiku Mocks Tinubu by MiaBeer(m): 1:33am On Jan 05, 2023
topron17:
The monopoly of Nairaland is finally over
There’s an advert section in this forum. Don’t let the devil use you too much.

2 Likes

Re: Your Lack Of Integrity Forced Buhari To Stay Away From You: Atiku Mocks Tinubu by Nobody: 1:34am On Jan 05, 2023
Dmamasboy86:
So many norms are changing...OBidients are truly ready to salvage Nigeria

How long will it take to create a blog? Especially one destined to be a grave yard anyway?

How many IPOBian and Biafran websites out there yet IPOB folks and Biafrans can never leave Nairaland alone?

Just look at the rubbish below. No ingenuity at all. A shoddy and blatant carbon copy of Nairaland. Same colour, layout and even font.

Anyway Igbos are known for fakes, inferior products and counterfeits anyway so no surprise. Even their candidate Obi is a fake and substandard product.

Cannot believe the show of shame below is what Obidullards are bragging about. Anyway Seun should be proud since they say "imitation is the sincerest form of flattery".

1 Like

Re: Your Lack Of Integrity Forced Buhari To Stay Away From You: Atiku Mocks Tinubu by Oduwils222(m): 1:41am On Jan 05, 2023
Now the hour has come.
Tinubu fans come and defend your principal here hahahahaha
Re: Your Lack Of Integrity Forced Buhari To Stay Away From You: Atiku Mocks Tinubu by Nobody: 1:54am On Jan 05, 2023
Wow! That's loud o.
Re: Your Lack Of Integrity Forced Buhari To Stay Away From You: Atiku Mocks Tinubu by Lightway55: 1:56am On Jan 05, 2023
After seeing the forum, I respect OBidients
Shaddymie99: OBidient are truly fixing everything...nice move to have another top forum in Nigeria

Re: Your Lack Of Integrity Forced Buhari To Stay Away From You: Atiku Mocks Tinubu by Enyimbamercedes: 2:04am On Jan 05, 2023
ATLIEN2027:
Mumu Athief-kwu

I thought you’d counter his points rather than call him mumu or was all he said true?
Re: Your Lack Of Integrity Forced Buhari To Stay Away From You: Atiku Mocks Tinubu by pfadom: 2:12am On Jan 05, 2023
Look at an Atiku that has everything but honestly, dignity, decency and integrity casting aspersions on the personality of Tinubu on an account of integrity.

Shame of Atiku and his media/campaign teams.

I weep for Nigeria to have had a person of Atiku character in her political destiny's space.
Re: Your Lack Of Integrity Forced Buhari To Stay Away From You: Atiku Mocks Tinubu by arantess: 2:35am On Jan 05, 2023
Emeskhalifa:
None of the presidential candidate will pass any integrity test set for them.

I really wish the youth can unite against all these Ancestors who are milking the youth's future dry. cry
Who are you voting for?

Abi you will put on generator to monitor election results on that day?
Re: Your Lack Of Integrity Forced Buhari To Stay Away From You: Atiku Mocks Tinubu by Nigerfine3: 3:13am On Jan 05, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
What a massive smack down!!! shocked

But come to think of it,why would Buhari repay Tinubu in such a disrespectful manner after all the support Tinubu gave to him? grin

This year election go too sweet abeg...... Personally,I won't disclose the party I'm gonna vote for but you see that party wey dem dey call *VOTE WISELY*. Na that party i go i vote for cheesy
No more vote wisely, is now VOTE PETER OBI, vote Labor Party
Re: Your Lack Of Integrity Forced Buhari To Stay Away From You: Atiku Mocks Tinubu by Dshocker(m): 3:14am On Jan 05, 2023
Tinubu don shit for class room and the shit dey smell...
Re: Your Lack Of Integrity Forced Buhari To Stay Away From You: Atiku Mocks Tinubu by assholemods: 3:18am On Jan 05, 2023
tydi:
grin
Lol.
Score line
Druggie 0
Mikkano 1
Lol..
Werey... grin
Re: Your Lack Of Integrity Forced Buhari To Stay Away From You: Atiku Mocks Tinubu by udemzyudex(m): 3:19am On Jan 05, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
What a massive smack down!!! shocked

But come to think of it,why would Buhari repay Tinubu in such a disrespectful manner after all the support Tinubu gave to him? grin

This year election go too sweet abeg...... Personally,I won't disclose the party I'm gonna vote for but you see that party wey dem dey call *VOTE WISELY*. Na that party i go i vote for cheesy

Sebi him na king maker,he boasted about making him the president,why does he need his support?
Re: Your Lack Of Integrity Forced Buhari To Stay Away From You: Atiku Mocks Tinubu by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 3:30am On Jan 05, 2023
ATLIEN2027:
Mumu Athief-kwu

E pain am! cheesy
Re: Your Lack Of Integrity Forced Buhari To Stay Away From You: Atiku Mocks Tinubu by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 3:31am On Jan 05, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
This one enter

Even oshinbajo , the Vice President is not in any of his campaign train , this means a lot

But the reality is with the present situation tinubu has the upper chance of winning this election

He knows how to play the game and G5 (wike team ) is not making things easy for atiku

Peter obi will have a good try

Keep dreaming.
Re: Your Lack Of Integrity Forced Buhari To Stay Away From You: Atiku Mocks Tinubu by Atlantis585: 3:48am On Jan 05, 2023
Ouch!

Serious uppercut from Waziri Adamawa to The Thief of Bourdilon Road.

Baba told him, “No be you say it’s your turn. Oya na!”

Chai Lagos money don see shege for this man hand.

And after all the dash money they just give am waka for face.
Re: Your Lack Of Integrity Forced Buhari To Stay Away From You: Atiku Mocks Tinubu by broadman20: 4:11am On Jan 05, 2023
Superwave16320:
Same Atiku or another person
The joke is on Atiku n PDP
Same share the money PDP that sold all Nigeria asset to himself including the both in the SS for the foolish igbos that will be quoting me to say rubbish in advance.

You see those igbos wey kill your Papa,will soon kill you too.

Where did Igbos come into this discussion now?

May your bad blood for Igbos finish you kpatata
Re: Your Lack Of Integrity Forced Buhari To Stay Away From You: Atiku Mocks Tinubu by Desusi: 4:25am On Jan 05, 2023
Kwanza:

https://twitter.com/officialKolaO/status/1610714847616040960?t=Rr65mRtxEgoAGqcY3FMmaA&s=19
A case of pot calling kettle black! Non of you have integrity,obi straight in February 2023.Enough of hide and seek game joor.
Re: Your Lack Of Integrity Forced Buhari To Stay Away From You: Atiku Mocks Tinubu by Tribal: 4:31am On Jan 05, 2023
You are one of the very few Southern Nigerian. I wish we have many like you, every intelligent Igbo and Yoruba knows that Fulanis can NEVER hand over Power to Obi. They would rig and cancel any meaningful Vote that he may have, read History and see how Igbos mercilessly killed their beloved Sadauna, Tafawa Balewa and other top Fulanis that time. Fulanis are Never like Yorubas that Forgive easily o! A vote for Obi is a Vote Self-Destruction of the Chance of Southern Nigerian because it only reduces Tinubu's chance and ensure Fulani Atiku continues the Buhari Fulanization and Enslavement of Original Nigerians People. By all Standards, Atiku is more corrupt than Tinubu, yet Emir of Daura has spoken the mind of Buhari by saying Fulanis and Buhari are backing up Atiku to resume the massive slaughtering of Original Nigerians after the Election. If you like, continue to play Tribalism against Tinubu till it becomes too late for Southern Nigerians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Lack Of Integrity Forced Buhari To Stay Away From You: Atiku Mocks Tinubu by Poleski: 4:34am On Jan 05, 2023
Both Tinubu and Atiku are bad for this country! Vote wisely, vote for Obi-Datti.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Drama As Senators Screen Lai Mohammed (Video) / Saraki, Dogara, Obasanjo Absent At Independence Day Rally / Lekki Deep Sea Port Receives 13 Brand New Cranes On Board First Cargo Ship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.